HAHA WHITE MAN OWNED

>HAHA WHITE MAN OWNED

Attached: wot.png (1094x895, 244K)

Sansa and her snarky, feminist quips were insufferable.

yeah... we got owned. sucks to be us.

Attached: wh*toid face.png (645x773, 11K)

>Owned
American journalism

At least he didn’t have his dick cut off like 100% of the brown Unsullied. A little white girl had to save them lmfao

>white men allow their women to speak of them like this
Feels good to be an Arab Chad bros. Women here feel lucky to be your sex slave.

Attached: 1483B336-C797-4AA3-B2AD-14ABAE5472D4.jpg (954x1280, 153K)

>women so destroyed by GOT that they have to focus on this
yikes

I wish we would unironically 'rise up'. the only people who can actually stop us are other white men. if we weren't so fractured and cucked we could do whatever the fuck we want. the world could be our oyster.

Realistically there's no reason to, there's no real war or cultural divide it's just a facade the media is trying to create. "Real people" as in working class and below don't give a fuck about any of this race/gender/bigotry horseshit, the only people arguing otherwise are people with a chip on their shoulder.

I laughed out loud at that scene.
A mockery of the probably best actor in the scene to grant a talentless whelp a 'you go girl' moment.
Throughout the last 4-5 seasons quality plots and actors have been systematically killed off for the sake of more Arya, Sansa and Daenarys.
Scenes like it has happened before and have commonly ended in murder and this time it was just some small time actor with a few good roles over his career playing a very rarely seen character and we could probably count his scenes on one hand, but he's the very last male noble character not dead or reduced to a yes man and now, at last, he has been brought to heel.
It somehow felt so cathartic to see it one final time in the last episode.

Sansa was unironically the stupidest thing about the final episode. D&D clearly deliberately set her up as a consolation queen to appease idiots like , except it makes no sense that everyone would just accept the North seceding - either they try to stop it, or Dorne and the Iron Islands would go too.

what a n00b. It's pronounced pwned.

How else can they cope with a crippled "mediocre white male" becoming King.

that can't be real
I can't even

The only real way that scene would have played out is if Edmure cut her off, said "Hey, I spent 5 years in a dungeon thanks to your stupid fucking brother, I think I'll finish my sentence now."

Fucking bitch whore.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

Edmure should have consipired with the Dothraki and Unsullied to crown him king in exchange for his bitch niece and Jon

Shut up

her eyes actually look brown in this photo (instead of the usual black)

Have sex

Not once does it mention his race.
We Asians built up our countries after war and you whites are addicted to feeling outraged over TV shows

The magic of photoshop

Not an argument.

ok you gotta admit he got pwned epic style by sansa