Thinking season 5 was bad

>thinking season 5 was bad

Why?

Attached: silicon-valley-feature.png (646x431, 487K)

Why does no one talk about this show?

Because it's shit.

It was funny for two seasons, then it went downhill. No one even watches anymore

No one here actually talks about things they like

Show was a victim of the SJW bullshit. Jews didn't like T.J. Miller gaining popularity, and threw him under a bus. The first few seasons are good. But it went to shit fast.

No idea. I used to see tons of threads a few years back but never anymore.

Such a shame. I just discovered it and it's absolutely fantastic

TJ Miller apparently wanted out for years. He'd not show up to work and shit like that.

>SJW bullshit
Oh please. There was an entire episode about how hard Christians have it compared to gay people

despite being a huge faggot TJ Miller carried the show, what happened to Silicon Valley would be if Jeremy Piven left Entourage

Formula got really old after end of season 1. It essentially got the Big Bang Theory treatment

>hahaha whoops I'm a genius savant but also a complete idiot that doesn't learn from his mistakes
>I fucked up really bad and lost the company millions
>that's okay man, we believe in you
>repeat for 5 seasons
Although the last season ended on a good note, I wanna see how the last one ends. Them getting Hooli's old offices and proper funding/backing may make a good season.

>SJW bullshit
Do you people just say this about literally everything?

That's a good point. I like the concept of starting at the absolute bottom and slowly but surely building up to greatness but it's frustrating to watch when nothing ends up improving over the course of the show and each season is a new problem that takes them to the bottom.

essentially like "entourage for tech people" aka the same season repeats itself but in a slightly different way every year, and it's just not as good

>TJ Miller carried the show
Bullshit, Zack Woods as Jared carries the show. If not for him, I'd have stopped watching this show a few seasons ago.

>sjw

Mike Judge is the complete opposite of SJW

Thanks for admitting your manlust for Donald.
T.J. Was the rock for this show, the foundation, with him gone there's a big hole but it's still sort of good.

Same with Gavin, the antagonist is gone. Expect many Gilfoyle/Dinesh back and forth next season because there's not a lot left.

Is Gavin confirmed to not be coming back?

Is it even back?

Also it went to shit and all the characters became unlikable. Theres literally no reason to want or need to cheer for Richard anymore.

Stopped watching after the first two seasons. It got stale very fast.

can not agree more
Everything in the show is so crazy and then you have your rock, weedbro Erlich that grounds and brings comedic relief to all that shit. Just some prick who got lucky with a startup and tries to capture glory again. Very simple

Bump

I fucking love Gilfoyle. Dinesh is a disgusting effeminate paki and the cancer killing the show.

I hate the actor playing Dinesh. If you watch any interview he is an annoying prickly that tries way to hard to steal the show

Whatever, nerd. Jared isn't an interesting character, but he's not as bad as the poo. Richard and Gilfoyle have to carry the show now.

What's there to talk about before the new season starts?

Jared, Gavin Benson and Russ are the best characters.

It could be the antithesis of the Zimbabwe theory and it turns out an another Zimbabwe theory

Because it wasn't as good as seasons 1-4

Yes, SJW is a completely meaningless term now

Tj miller was an sjw who complained the show wasnt sjw enough.

By season 3 it felt like the same shit kept happening and they made no progress.
Also Pied Piper is a retarded premise. How is it supposed to free the internet when it makes pied piper own the internet?

I think ideally nobody would control 51% or more of the nodes

Actually a nice show
Is Judge doing anything else these days?

He only had a small part in this