Have we reached weimar levels yet Yea Forums??

Where is our Hitler?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjrRt75mYqE

Attached: 1558502385557.png (655x428, 161K)

have sex, god I'm tired of you incels. There's nothing wrong with the world! The problem is you. Go outside or something. Jesus fucking Christ! It's normal, yes, it's normal.

How are they wrong though? Pedophillia IS a sexual orientation, and has been since begginning

>Where is our Hitler?
you mean hiro aka the leader of Yea Forums aka the leader of the altright

Shut up bigot

And then one day, for no reason at all, people elected Hitler to office

HONK HONK

>legal loli fucking in my lifetime
Based

Whites have finally reached peak humanity and is now on a downard spiral into madness. I wonder what's the next surprise will be.

I love /poltv/
Yes they aim to legalize pedophilia, how? Through transgender boys + "Dont judge the "teens" let them experiment sexually (with older men) if they want to. Its their choice.

Sorry, no lolis for you. Girls actually have a natural radar against devient behavior, no lolis. But plenty faggot boys.

I agree, but fuck pedos all the same.

It is an age orientation. Doesn't mean it should be legal.

Is that why they hit on me all the time?
Good thing i'm hot then imma start grooming my sisters friends now so i'm ready for the big day

BASED

Attached: 1527303691723.gif (448x361, 445K)

We reached it in 1914. 1916 actually, when the war was at its peak and the Bolshevik Revolution hadn't started yet.

>fucking little children is normal
Have sex has never sounded more ominous...

Left wing people have always been about abusing children and they have never tried to hide it.

Attached: modern-family.jpg (852x1024, 666K)

Hilary "Obama didn't drone strike the Middle East enough" Clinton is your answer and you chose an oafish Israel and Soviet Russia puppet instead.

Tell me more Mr. Shekelberg

>discussion of historical events is endorsement of historical events
based brainlet alarmists

>California

Attached: 1557605353083.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Do they really only teach Americans kids about the holocaust and boy buggery in history class?