Rank 'em

Rank 'em.

Attached: Bald Bad Guys.png (931x533, 660K)

Aesthetically the night king is #1, in terms of motivation thanos.

Attached: Night king.jpg (768x433, 54K)

On a scale of shit to 10... shit.

all trash

Thanos> the other 3 piles of garbage

IW Thanos > Night King > Endgame Thanos > power gap > Snok

No idea who the other dude is

Thanos > Xehanort > Night King > Snoke.

Thanos's motivations might be ridiculous, but that's fine, he's explicitly insane and he's just selling himself in the best light he can manage. He still ends up a strong villain, convinced of his own mad path, and manages to accomplish things and threaten the heroes.
Xehanort's motivations keep flipping around and KH's story suffered immensely with his inclusion, but it at least came to an ending by the end, so he manages to slip into second place by the merits of the other two being just that awful.
The Night King had nice visuals and a fucking excellent soundtrack. We knew what he was and his primary motivation. Everything else about him sucked, and the way he was defeated caused irreparable harm to the narrative and setting.
And lastly, Snoke is a literal who the fuck who fails at everything and has no qualities that are in any way beneficial to the stories he is in, his conclusion is devastating to his setting and narrative, and his defeat so unfathomably badly written that he may as well have not existed, because him even being there has been a distraction.

I agree with this fellow Night King looked baller, but he was wasted as hell
Thanos however was at least done a lot better, that much that I would say that I actually enjoyed Infinity War and Endgame, thanks to him and Josh Brolin's portrayal

Swap the plot lines of episode 3 and episode 6 and just have the night king kill everyone in the end and it's kino.

The night's king looks uninspired.
He quite literally looks like if you took Darth Maul as a vidya character but reskinned him.

Night King could one shot Thanos.

Thanos > the rest aren't even characters why the fuck are they villains?

Are there any other recent bald villains besides these four?

Originality is overrated, a good look's a good look. Darth Maul looked like a demon king.

thanos>nk>snoke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vidya shit

Thanos ain't even really that compelling of a villain cause his "solution" is so stupid, but he's way out of the league of those three dumpster-tier villains

Only one of them won...

Thanos is based and red pilled

all others are literally who tier

All are bald, boring pieces of CGI shit.

Snoke and Night King because they subverted my expec

I can't even finish that sentence. Thanos is the only actual character on that list, Xehanrt was too inconsistent in his motives and the other two were token efforts at having a villain. The Night King avoids last place because he has style and ice zombies while Snoke had a bunch of incompetent jokes who were never a threat to anyone but themselves.

Marvelman > KHman > GOTman > SWman

But Thanos is the only one in an entirely CGI setting

(pre s8) Knight king > Thanos

Night king****

SIN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)