So much this

So much this.

Attached: diversity for japan.jpg (791x855, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymc--ihhDJM&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
qz.com/india/959802/india-is-the-fourth-worst-country-in-the-world-for-religious-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>niggers should go ruin japan
yeahh.....nah

Why is a white man telling how Asians to run their country? Typical white savior complex. Smh

Japan doesn't need more niggers.

t. half nigger

Attached: 59708402_10159084874442837_786877122894364672_n.jpg (823x242, 24K)

we had a thousand /pol/ threads about how jake is a phony jew who makes up fake stories about him beating up yakuza to sell his bullshit exposeés on the Japanese crime underworld which he has absolutely no way of penetrating into because he is a fucking stupid gaijin

>Adelstein
>White

Attached: 1558199534114.jpg (590x673, 94K)

>Adelstein

>Adelstein
Every fucking time

Attached: 1558058019771.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

>last name ends with -stein or -berg

Everytime

how are nips consistently this based?

Attached: 1558183923326.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Amazing. People are waking the fuck up.

Attached: 1558200132905.jpg (640x775, 94K)

>Stein

Without
Fucking
Fail

>All nations must mix with brow people!
>Except Israel which must remain racially pure.

>Japan needs more diversity
>GOATkada is pure

Attached: okada.jpg (640x582, 109K)

>stein
>inb4 JIDF

The funny part is that Osaka herself doesn't care about this type of thing. She is being dragged into this against her will and credit to her has not really commented on anything like that.

(((White)))
Lol no

we are maturing as a species

I would love to see a documentary on how someone falls into the Alt-Right rabbit hole, gets friends to try and pull him out, but realizes everything that he believes to be his overactive imagination is a true conspiracy.

Attached: dwp95DV.jpg (1080x1350, 72K)

Unironically it is a savior complex and colonialist as fuck to try and impose Western standards of immigration and morality on a nation like Japan. These people are total idiots who don't know what they even believe though. They just repeat what they're told.

((()))

>Adelstein
When the fuck are we just gonna hang all kikes or demand they fuck off to Israel if they want to live?

>Kikenswine
every time.

Cringe

STOP

Attached: 1534036066561 - Copy.png (393x349, 16K)

The real question is
Is the black part of her from her father
And if so, is he still around

Absolutely based and Rainmakerpilled

Attached: Kazuchika_Okada_2015.jpg (1100x1500, 553K)

Tell that to indians, you absolute autist /pol/ack

>white

Attached: 1546446633959.jpg (720x710, 84K)

Are you larping as a retard to make /pol/ look bad or are you genuinely this dumb? Quarter of Israeli population is muslim and jews themselves come from a lot of different racial backgrounds.

Holy bashadō

Yes the success story that is modern India

youtube.com/watch?v=ymc--ihhDJM&t=57s

Attached: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (503x768, 151K)

>Nigger-Jap mutt
>Lived in America since she was 3
>Still lives in America
>Just represents Japan because the mutt was born there
There are weebs on this board that know more about what it means to Japanese than she does.

>Barbararians
What?

>barbarian blood
How the fuck is this guy not getting shit for saying something so blatantly racist?

Attached: E7F0C59D-A703-440A-BD63-445ADC5CC78D.jpg (434x434, 31K)

>REEE DON'T GO TO JAPAN COME TO MY COUNTRY INSTEAD! I WILL SACRIFICE MY COUNTRY FOR YOUR!
weebs are cucks

wow i didnt know nips could get that disease that they usually get on their privates, on their face... japan seems like a nightmare

>barbarian blood
Is she calling all blacks barbaric? That's not very progressive of her

cool story Schlomo Kikenshitberg

Attached: 1511702818342.jpg (780x773, 159K)

Who cares about their economic success? They can shit in the streets all they want but they still got fair elections and a full fledged democracy with voter partecipation higher than any western democracy in spite of being probably the most diverse country on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

Attached: hana sees you.jpg (1080x1350, 304K)

>stop having children we consume too much resources already
>the 1st world needs constant immigration to survive

I love you Taylor

It was all an act. Serena lost on purpose so that this chick could be in the spotlight to further push the Jews plan of mixing races.

? Wat

Ah, so you are genuinely this retarded, never mind then.

Attached: 1548856961688.png (890x768, 313K)

Indian society is based on a racial caste system had a nationalist Hindu government and anti Islam riots where they find and beat the shit out of random Muslims is fairly common.

He's a poo that doesn't know that literally no one on Earth cares about shitistan except other poos

>It needs to survive

What's going on in his head? I imagine
>Don't be racist or we'll nuke you again.

Who this

Um have you ever been to India? There's a lot of disunity and turmoil along ethnic lines

Blacks*

People usually want browns if they're muslim.

Way to oust yourself kike nigger.

wait... poos are actually based?

>Quarter of Israeli population is muslim
yes and that's a good thing, fuck israel, this is karma for what the jewish diaspora did to europe
>and jews themselves come from a lot of different racial backgrounds.
fucking retarded amerimutt, it doesn't matter if the jew looks like a polish or a pakistani it's the same """"race"""" regardless

jews fear the samurai dude

Attached: J1cNoHw.jpg (1272x700, 256K)

In a poo sort of way. Poo ms are what Brazil and the US will be after 2000 years of race mixing

They are no longer poos, they are honorary toilets

So? What's your point? The fact people beat the shit out of muslims or whoever doesn't change the fact that the country is a full fledged democracy by any standard in spite of being multi-ethnic, proving that Aristotele quote wrong

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm a mediterranean bvll

>3 members of the Nehru family have been PM in less than 60 years (including a son directly succeeding his mother).
>currently ranked 41st on EIU Democracy index
>the populace routinely bathe in a corpse-strewn river and shit in the streets.
Ah yes, truly the shining beacon of modern democracy

>Hindu government and anti Islam riots where they find and beat the shit out of random Muslims is fairly common.

Not really no. Go check out the homicide rates. For the level of poverty India has the homicide rates are pretty low and before you mention is the quality of data is pretty good.

>Asian mom
>X race dad
this is how you make elliot rodger babies. naomi is pretty ugly but good at tennis. could you imagine if she wasnt? probably would have another mattress bitch on our hands

Very

Attached: 1557726773303.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

"Political dynasties" have been a thing in the US as well, ever heard of the Kennedys or Bush or Clinton?

Japan can do whatever it wants they'll have more kids or die out its up to them.

He has (((chosen people))) priviledges which permit him to say whatever he wants without repercussions

>(((Adelstein)))
EVERY TIME

It’s a tyranny where one half of the population terrorizes the other. I am sure that is fine for half humans smothered in shit but Europeans used to be a civilized race.

>adelstein
Every time.

Attached: image.jpg (422x563, 41K)

I love her and i think she's cute, but no

>India
>Vama
>reservation
>democracy

qz.com/india/959802/india-is-the-fourth-worst-country-in-the-world-for-religious-violence/

American education everyone

Attached: 1510288737893.gif (400x362, 2.47M)

>Adelstein
Why is it always them dammit?

>this
soul
>wwe
souless

>>currently ranked 41st on EIU Democracy index
41/167 countries user. That's a decent ranking for a country that's supposed to be corrupt with draconian laws.

It's higher than brazil and only a few places below Greece and Italy.

good post, based niggerbro

>replace the nation's population
>nation surviving
????

it's true...you let black men into the country....japan's birthrate will skyrocket

>Mediterranean
Well listen here my nigger-sandnigger friend...

Any members of those families directly succeed a relative without any public vote? Or then go on to condone nationwide pogroms against that relative's murderers?

Lol sure mosche