POWERFUL

>POWERFUL

Attached: WE.png (598x432, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bCTj0TgyGH8?t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=sAELs42aZt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel get buying those tickets, disney!

That's a cool alien horse design honestly.

...Boarses?

(((Leibovitz)))

WE

Attached: 1465247518484.jpg (500x875, 26K)

>powerful image
it's some fucking actors sitting on cgi alien animals

Please post the Pajeet/Chink review where they compared him to a Gorilla trying to Han Solo

BIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1554185684332.jpg (820x820, 198K)

its fucking ugly

This is not Star Wars.. LOL..

>Blacks are now Wookie tier
I love liberal's blantant racism, same when they make black characters without fathers.

>sci-fi bow and arrow

Attached: 1516353182939.gif (800x371, 105K)

At least Naomi Ackie is a cutie.

kek is this legit?
Why didn't Boiega throw a shitfit when his boss does it?

What am I looking at?

Not mutually exclusive.

youtu.be/bCTj0TgyGH8?t=37

it's a horse with the same face every nu-wars alien has + tusks

>No Chewbacca
But why though

I got something better
youtube.com/watch?v=sAELs42aZt4

They already have a nigger

>kek is this legit?

Yes

Attached: 1522406336137.jpg (750x725, 121K)

It looks like a horse with the face of a warthog. This is some KANGZ shit

>niggers in fiction
>use some tribal-looking and outdated tech
Every time.

finn goes native

Holy shit this fucking series just gets more and more cringe with each movie.

Do you think it will top TLJ in cringe?

based chinks

i hate that cunt.

Attached: JohnBoynigger.jpg (1200x1200, 155K)

Place your bets now, how long will Yea Forums complain about this? I'm saying 6-8 months.

Yeah, what's next? A KANGaroo with the face of a goat?

Attached: tauntaun.jpg (2032x2831, 743K)

>annie lebovitz
that's the same woman that did pictures of melissa benoist and her boyfriend having sex with each other...that was later "leaked"....pure degeneracy.

Wait are they introducing a new female diversity character? They really do that in the last movie of the trilogy? How fucking bad is this gonna be?

That looks nothing like a warthog. You know what they were going for with the warthHorses

that wasn't her

>(((Leibovitz)))

I don't get it. I like Boyega but capturing? This is all cgi. You're sitting on a fake horse covered in green. How is that powerful? HE'S acting like this was actually taken on set

Wow, how did famous photographer Annie Leibovitz capture this powerful image?
Was she riding an alien creature? Was she siting at the back of a Landspeeder?
Such dedication, such talent.

>powerful image
>2 people on cgi horse boars

She’s done a lot of really famous stuff, all really awful.
The “suggestive” Vanity Fair cover of 15 year old Miley Cyrus, back when her being a ho was unexpected. She did that awful picture of naked John holding Yoko. Springsteen’s godawful Born in the USA cover was her. She also did the pictures album cover for him.

Attached: C589DCA7-B377-4686-AFC9-E0E2E4B9C61B.jpg (400x400, 46K)

it wont be easy but god i hope it flopps so hard it cancels DD trilogy.

Lol she's probably the most famous photographer on the planet you stupid fucking American. Go jerk off to anime and play video games.

Is there still a Riann trilogy?

the round head basedboy lost his fucking trilogy and now JJ Jew is gonna try his best to fix the mess he left, his legacy and hope gone.

>his legacy and hope gone.
he is as bad as Rian, just in a different way

I mean, tards boycotted Solo, a legitimately decent movie, not TLJ... so you do the math.lol

Attached: s,oylo.png (1728x1263, 1.32M)

Attached: solo ron howard.jpg (1322x972, 216K)

Attached: Ron howard3.jpg (960x960, 105K)

No, its BLEK actors sitting on cgi ayy shit

Attached: straight white males.png (720x839, 397K)

Mendelson know you and play all of you like fiddles.
Also checked.

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

its a fucking horse you nigger

The actor playing Han was a charisma vacuum and all of the Disney forged side characters were annoying.

Attached: 1545851845560.jpg (2694x4704, 1.39M)

The hannah gadsby nanette

yeah, his mount is nice too

Solo is the best nuwars movie

>literally just a hairy horse with a boar's face

wow so cool

t.reddit fag

I remember how all you dipshits didn't see it and kept posting spoilers that some tard on reddit wrote up that turned out to be inaccurate and bullshit, and then whining with pol memes. Now, you'll never have a white man as a lead again.

Attached: straight white males2.jpg (841x877, 140K)

Attached: wuz.png (601x471, 54K)

Attached: KANGZ.png (593x288, 25K)

>(((white))) man

But user, they are black. Therefore they are oppressed and marginalised, so any photograph they are in becomes POWERFUL. You really need to check your privilege more :/

Attached: 1533666020815.jpg (1533x497, 259K)

As if any of that matters? You soiboys fucked yourself on this one. Now they can say that white men don't put asses in seats.

Attached: tv votes on rotten tomatoes.png (736x786, 85K)

Attached: straight white males3.png (363x553, 604K)

>This century is going to be a cultural fight between jewish heavy Hollywood and the chinese
I want to get off this crazy train

Attached: 1550962001631.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>No Rose
Truly blessed.

that looks p badass in fact
stay mad incels

>more resistance shit with bows
Can they get anymore cliche

>(white cis gender Christian men))
Solo played by a fucking jew. Nice try Salo- I mean Guardin

Attached: 1558463441406.jpg (277x182, 9K)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Uh, it's fake, dude.

Chewbacca had a sci-fi crossbow. Was that so bad?

Attached: 1552165975288.gif (240x200, 354K)

That is not Star Wars. I dunno what that is, but it isn't Star Wars.

Attached: 1416948330559.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

If you've seen the deleted scenes on the Blu-ray, no, JayJay won't don't this because he knows what's at stake.

ahem,

OT > ST > Solo > Rogue One > PT

FUCK reddit

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>american product
>sjw garbage
Its really powerful that american culture has been influenced and reduced to sjw and furry shit.

She looks like the alien horse but with larger tusks.

top based

Attached: tired man.jpg (587x317, 55K)

>he doesnt get that most star wars movies after esb are comedies and that tlj was cringe on purpose
imagine being dumb

WTF

Looks like every other alien in the sequels.

Attached: aliens.jpg (1721x1739, 911K)

Clearly it's a Zbornak.

What a powerful image.

>lost his fucking trilogy
source lol

>doubling down on the diversity and empowerment bullshit

Attached: 6ksorAs.jpg (1200x1156, 166K)

>sci fi sword

Attached: 1544290161091.gif (365x400, 551K)

>JJ
Hope you like his fuckin mystery box

they're not 'doubling down' this is literally the future, you won't see many white led films anymore, they will all be Chinks, Indians, and if they are white they will be women like Sandra Bullock or Anne Hathaway.

>sci fi gun

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

>a fucking bow and arrow
OOOOH NONONONO

a sword that can cut through metals is a lot more believable and fitting in space than a bow and arrow you absolute fucking retard soi boy.

every time you be racist online you empower diversity and empowerment bullshit

I’m sure your country has produced some banger content

It was a bowcaster that fired plasma. That's an arrow and a bow in a lasergun fight.

Why does Annie almost exclusively does this ugly plastic kitsch shit for Disney these days?

Attached: D83BECA5-77AA-4E47-B7DA-F454A5FDB1B4.jpg (1034x700, 86K)

Oh gosh I will probably root for this newly introduced character in the last movie of a dreadful trilogy. Hopefully there will be a £300 masterpiece statuette with a sci-fi crossbow replica

>thanks vanity fair for your continued support
yeah like they just stan him from the kindness of their hearts and from believing in him

I agree desu

>he thinks the ends of the arrows wont have lazer on em in the final movie, or each arrow is a thermal detonator
psssssh ur out of ur league, kiddo. leave this to the big boys

>laser arrows

Attached: 1414438900752.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

There were dinosaurs that looked exactly like this though

blasters are almost always semiautomatic even among stormtroopers (special forces), slower than bullets, and do less damage

Rambo used it too tho and destroyed a Russian chopper.

>Star Wars(kanda)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE
i am gonna laugh so hard at this dumpster fire i may die this time

welcome to 2011

Attached: NightsisterLineup-TCW.jpg (1000x608, 308K)

based

Attached: 1518570895921.png (1326x1394, 983K)

Yeah I hear you but that's a chopper and that's Rambo, this is Star wars and this is Chromehounds

Attached: 220px-Chromehounds.jpg (220x305, 25K)

We need Dany and her Dragon back to torch this atrocity in the worst way.

People don't realize that there are many low-tech worlds in the Star Wars universe. If you played SW: Galaxies, it'd all make sense. Why would I need to craft some bone armor if I could purchase a mandalorian chest plate? Because I want to.

lol star wars is fucking dead does anybody care about ep 9?

Attached: 9EC03A12-97C8-4345-9ADA-26111D756CC4.jpg (1036x876, 517K)

If only there was a way to launch a smaller sword that sword that can cut through anything

Attached: 1517508636757.jpg (221x250, 8K)

I don't. Its literally made for tv fan fiction to me at this point

I care a lot. I want to see how bad it can get, and it is very promising.
We are past the point of hav8ng hope now. The characters are shitty, the designs awful, the sceneries forgettable, the plot is in ruins, and nothing can save it at that point. It is gonna be hilarious.
I won't pay for it oc.

>I won't pay for it oc
That's the spirit. TLJ cam rip was all I ever needed. Fuck Disney

Attached: 1468242203087.gif (500x452, 987K)

kek

Its ok I saw TLJ three times and bought the blu ray

A FUCKING HORSE

Attached: 1558455611360.png (564x603, 633K)

((()))

Attached: IMG_20190522_183251.jpg (141x141, 7K)

>trying to achieve the tie
good luck with feminism, lgbt and furries, they control your media now.

Attached: 1526391295714.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

>i tried hiding it in the bathroom but i forgot it was in there and walked into the bathroom in the morning and punched it

Attached: 1488023886578.jpg (293x301, 11K)

flechettes arent arrows.

Powerful. Fucking hell the West is in trouble.

>>lasers are slower than bullets

when does this clown ride end? when do I have to stop reading stupid shit from people who think they're right?

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

>Star Wars trying to get that black panther money
this is just embarrassing at this point

lmao yeah I bet if the "one kind of people" he saw on screen were all niggers he would be fine with it

I was going to say that Star Wars, the series about spaceships blowing planets up, has been reduced to horses and bows but then I remembered the Ewoks

Attached: 123.webm (480x276, 2.48M)

top zozzle gooks haz no chillz

Technically they're not lasers but superheated tibanna gas.

Can't wait to not go see this movie.

>blasters are...slower than bullets, and do less damage
Nigger what? Slugthrowers are worthless in Star Wars.

faggot they're lasers

Attached: The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png (220x325, 56K)

>capturing this powerful image

I can't wait to see the behind the scenes shots of this hipsy prick riding a green screen box.

Attached: V5hynUP.gif (274x260, 1.26M)

Lasers travel at the speed of light fuckface. They're plasma guns.

Attached: 16-laser-pen-corbis.jpg (968x681, 21K)

>powerful
Torches of freedom. All of it. I swear the whole identity politics movement was just a PR campaign to increase sales

>that shooting stance
who the fuck sits in a saddle like that? she would slide off the minute it banks left.

Attached: 1546721968241.png (550x477, 299K)

>who the fuck sits in a saddle like that?
Some dumb nigger trying to look cooler than she really is.

You fuckers can't help yourselves can you? A boomer magazine announces their star wars issue, and you are suddenly analyzing every photo and filling up the catalog with every picture

All chinese are race realists. It's not even a subject of debate there. Can you imagine.

Legit good advice for people living anywhere really.

look the schedule for SW only three movies are coming for the next 8 year, one every two years.
no more Solo or Obi-wan or anything else.

oh no disney is against white males, i cant believe that,I thought they were /ourcorporation

I am not saying JJ Jew is good i actually thing he's a hack, just look at what he did with TFA just a rehash of Return.
i hope this new movie flops and the mouse loses millions again, along with the cast full of niggers, dickes, jews and other undesirables.

GOD DAMN IT, THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN.

>DUDE WHAT IF LIKE, WHAT IF, IN A UNIVERSE OF RANGED WEAPONS AND LASERS AND UBIQUITOUS TECHNOLOGY.... THEY RODE AROUND ON ANIMALS?
>DUUUUUUUUDE YOU'RE SO SMART!!! HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT? LIKE, DUDE. YOU. ARE. AN ***ARTIST***. MY DUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
I LOVE STAR WARS DUUUUUUUUDE.

OMG I HOPE THEY DO LIKE, A CHARGE, ON THE ANIMALS' BACKS, LIKE, TOWARDS THE FIRST ORDER
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE OMG SO COOL.

I fucking hate modern entertainment. Why can't there ever be anything approaching wisdom or intelligence or creativity? Something unique and fascinating?

>Return
mean New Hope

That's not how you shoot a bow from a mount.

>scene has black people after Black Panther's release
>WAKANDA FOREVER

Attached: 1529987902122.jpg (569x570, 37K)

This new STALKER mod looks weird, pass

Lad it's not right how normies keep fucking this shit up time and again. Someone throw some money at a guy who knows his stuff and gives a shit.

There's nothing wrong per se with using animals as mounts; on some planets it may be the primary method of getting around.

Attached: 1535428859873.jpg (1080x1066, 78K)

BP was probably the slickest con job from Hollywood pulled on blacks.

>diversifying SW even more
Did they learn nothing from the last steamer?

They don't learn they just double down.

Implying being proud of what your race accomplished makes any sense in the first place.
I get liking your own race but you also have to not be a retard about it or you really don't have a point.

It's just a furry horse with a mask on??? pretty lazy

>legitimately decent movie

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (236x215, 8K)

I'm boycotting every Disney movie.
>torrent The Force Awakens to see if it's good
>actually kinda like it
>think about getting it on Blu-Ray
>get a DMCA notice from my ISP because Disney spergs out if anyone downloads their shit
They won't see a fucking dime from me for another decade.

Strike back at what? You've already blown up their base and killed their emperor.

Yeah, I'm sure you have a very vast and interesting culture. Tell me, what absolute BANGER films has your country produced in the past ten years?

>Pumba + Horse

Coons think it is self-defense to rape your women and steal your things.

>regular bow and arrow
>in star wars

Attached: 1543573808958.gif (356x200, 1.51M)

>riding on a gecko is based
>riding on a space horse isn't
/pol/ fuck off

the chinks ate him

The bow has an mandalorian electro gasket system to allow it to shoot as fast as a speeder. The arrows are made of durasteel vibronium and are able to pierce tie fighters.

Attached: (you).png (319x458, 71K)

>i-it's not racist when (((Disney))) does it

they think he's black

Attached: 1554972209222.png (1244x826, 482K)

>star wars thread
>filled with trannies
yup

>my bow is magik because I attached some scifi words to it
Yawn.

Attached: Crysis3.jpg (930x524, 88K)

A bow

i like how they replaced his love interest for someone his own race

i guess they didn't like those chinese ticket sales

what a simplistic approach, you are really dumb

>if you criticize your enemies they win
Brainlet.

Attached: 1551731492447.jpg (1200x1308, 231K)

She is his sister apparently.

And their father was Darth Vader. There's the twist. How can JJ be so based?

You mouse shills have no dignity.

I had a British Bobby tell me this in London. Stay out in open areas otherwise you will get robbed by brown people.

it actually makes sense that darth vader went on a raping rampage and impregnated numerous women after his wife died

Fuck walking around Tower Hamlets at night.

no it doesnt

NO IT DOESNT

You Nazi incels can't review bomb this movie due to Captain Marvel. How does that make you feel that only paid media shills' reviews will be allowed to "count?"

Remember that time Boyega said "ME WANT TO TAP DAT ASS MUFFUGAH" about Rey and Disney gave him a spanking?

at the end of the day wealthy niggers are still niggers

they all fear mickey's whip

Is that 50 cent with the lion pic?

I got stuck with a black roommate one semester in college. The smell was fucking unbelievable.

Could you imagine how racist it would have been if Liam Neesons Qui Gon Jin character had instead been called Pa Dai O'Jin, wore green jedi robes, and his main character trait was getting into arguments and sweet talking and charming his way around people.
It would have been offensive and dumb, yet Hollywood sci fi does exactly this with African culture.
Unarmoured horse riding arrow shooters in Star Wars. It's blaxploitation all over again.

>I got stuck with a black roommate one semester in college. The smell was fucking unbelievable.

Attached: 1545348719446.png (963x986, 1.11M)

top lol

>used

I just don't care.

>This is what blacks go through in Asia
This is what chinks go through in Asia
FTFY

It makes perfect sense, you are proud of your ancestors for what they did, and you are literally the living torch they collectively past through their aeons to the present and hopefully you will pass on to future centuries of the great collective and storied force thst you are. Your child will have every right to be proud of you, his father, for the great things you still might do in life! Because he is not an island - children understand this at an instinctual level that we are all slightly composite beings of those around us in both present spacetime and those that are us in the past - the child's father, his family, his race. He will be proud of the wonders all might achieve.

We are never true individuals, we are all ultimately product of the impossibly large amount of lives that became you that is soaked in the influence of present influences too.

You have every right to be proud of your race.

Attached: twin-peaks-revival-hobo-ghost-radio-new-mexico.jpg (618x412, 45K)

Why are blacks over represented in Chinese prison

Attached: chinese jails.jpg (900x486, 128K)

So your race is ultimately all we are, shaped by just surface differences in present influences.

At heart our race is all we are, our ultimate self, our actual DNA. It is probably the thing that would be MOST obvious for one to be proud of because it is the most ultimate part of who they are. Their soul.

Wew

>Bow and arrow
Chewies crossblaster was dumb but at least it was still a blaster. Wtf is this?

you know, i dont like to consider myself stupid/slow/etc, but I looked at this image for a good 15-20 seconds trying to figure out what it was before reading the tweet above it and seeing the #starwars hashtag.

I legit thought it was some new black panther spin off, or some stupid video game cut scene or some new trash B scifi movie.

then i realized, its THE RISE OF SKYWALKER???? L M A O. its gonna be worse than TLJ! which in a way, is mega impressive!

NOTHING about that image says STAR WARS to me, and I was balls deep into star wars from time I was 3 years old, up until the Disney purchase. how can they fail to capture such an iconic, unique world so poorly?

Attached: 1557184127463.jpg (2250x2812, 323K)

Attached: China’s biggest Lunar New Year television show on Niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: it wasn't a mistake.jpg (1034x1333, 827K)

DESPITE

based niggers

>this photo of space horses means its going to be the WORST MOVIE EVER
when did Yea Forums literally become comic book guy?

So the last piece of shit Star Wars movie that came out with Space Horses wasnt the worst movie ever?

>BB8 center in chinese poster
Based china

>>this photo of space horses means its going to be the WORST MOVIE EVER
>when did Yea Forums literally become comic book guy?

Attached: emmarobertssosorry.gif (499x280, 1.67M)

Forget the haters. I'm with you guys on this.

AYO HOL UP
WE'Z BE KNIGHTS N SHEIT

>thank you (((annie lebowitz))) for capturing this powerfu image
It's an obvious massively photoshopped and filtered picture

It's 100% legit and no SJW said a thing because (((Disney))) can do it

> I ain't payin' no money
Typical

They’re fine I guess. At least it’s hairy and not a giant cartoon man.

>Now they can say that white men don't put asses in seats.
Yea, cuz Robert Downey Jr., Chris Pratt, and Hemsworth don't sell tickets. White men are truly finished.

Like Niggers will go on a horse !!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

He's just a troll. he know these movies are a pile of poop but he's paid to trigger the fans and get clicks.

Can nignogs go on a sentient being like a Horse .. ?

Is it a meme ..
we allow the nog , but animals smell them an then make up mind ..NO ..
that dark savage could try rape me .!! ?

>A movie about a black ethnostate is too black

Why even bother reviewing it if you were not going to go into it objectively? It's like bitching that a Medieval war movie is too white, or a Samurai movie too Japanese.

can a Darkie ride a horse ??
real life
not cgi

Chungus

BREEDING HIPS

The blackman cannot ride a horse cos the horse said NO

Fact the sentient Horse will not the black ape on it

How is it powerful

When did John get so fucking obnoxious? I remember thinking he was really fun in interviews around Attack the Block and I felt bad for all the shit he got with TFA. But now he just seems completely up his own ass about stuff. Also he was pretty quick to throw Kelly under the bus with regards to wanting a Rey romance.

Watched Solo on Netflix after retards like you saying it was a legitimately good movie, but no, it sucked cock. If TLJ were diarrhea, Solo was a slightly less liquid bowel movement.

>introducing characters in the last chapter of your trilogy
have they learned nothing from TLJ? nobody liked rose or holdo
or hell, just look at the original trilogy. pretty much all major characters get introduced in the first one, then you have lando and I think the emperor in the second one and that's it

Attached: sadfrog shocked at you.png (1106x1012, 660K)

And look at those character, a negress Rose Tico and another nu-verison of a female bobba fett.

>Also he was pretty quick to throw Kelly under the bus with regards to wanting a Rey romance.
?

>STRIKE BACK
nice pr shit johnny

I also think he was pretty rude towards KMT considering she looks like she's been nice to him. I think he discovered Yea Forums and lost it. I mean he's getting a lot of hate, I think that made him insecure and defensive. He's in a tough situation because the jews used him as a token negro to deflect criticism of their shit movies, he's canon fodder taking all the IEDs in his face while JJ and KK are taking a sit back, enjoying their shekels away from drama.

it wasn't a boycott, just general lack of interest. from the beginning, no one wanted to see a han solo movie without harrison ford. long before anyone knew a thing about TLJ, there was zero buzz around Solo. it was a risk and it didn't pay off.

I miss him

Attached: Jolee.jpg (1214x1964, 746K)

I've noticed there are few and fewer space battles in STAR Wars.

>based
>chinks

Attached: disapointment.jpg (982x717, 37K)

>I also think he was pretty rude towards KMT
what did he do?

>a legitimately decent movie,
That's why we're only getting trash. There are people on this board who think this messed up movie was decent! It was fucking horrible on all department, the worst part being the main actor, then the script centered on Han being a loser looking for his waifu who beats his ass and friendzone him, a heist that was completely useless since they lost the cargo for no fucking reason and they the yass queens at the end of the movie followed by Darth Maul out of nowhere. This movie was a bad joke. i forgot about the lighting, trying to be dark and gritty, ends up being dark and gloomy

>slower than bullets

Attached: -v.png (586x578, 37K)

fuck star wars. its over.

this is the water

do americans not realize how nobody shares their nig fetish?

Attached: 12 years an italian.png (638x377, 362K)

Goddamn I can't breathe!

There's an interview where they ask him about Rose he dismisses her completely saying she's away or something like that i don't remember but he really wanted to move on from the canto bight sequence

>does Jewish media not realize how nobody shares their nig fetish?
ftfy

Other countries are well into doing it too. The thing with the Chinese is that their general bug like nature actually prevents this form happening. You literally can't guilt trip them into accepting black people as normal like what happens in Burgerland.

>There are no black people on 'Game of Thrones'
????
Did this dumbass not even watch the Essos arcs?

Attached: zed199.jpg (281x200, 7K)

>the worst part being the main actor
because a star wars has never ever had a bad actor, certainly not three starring an entire cast of people delivering all their lines flat as a board

At times user I feel like it’s just one big joke and they aren’t serious

What are you implying here? Casting this shcmuck as han Solo was an epic fuckup but we all know how it happened he's been pushed there by Spielberg, nothing to do with talent or charisma.

I feel bad for the noble and proud lion being compared to lowly negro filth

> the article also revealed the first look at Keri Russell’s masked character, a “scoundrel” named Zorri Bliss. She’s pictured in “the Thieves’ Quarter”, which exists on the snowy world Kijimi (we also got a peak at another desert planet Pasaana with locals, the Aki-Aki).

> Then on the “good” side, there’s Naomi Ackie (featured below with Boyega’s Finn on top of orbaks), who’s playing fellow fighter Jannah, BB8's new droid companion D-O, and “a large banana-slug alien named Klaud”

Attached: takemymoney.jpg (640x360, 123K)

Said nothing here to indicate you actually watched it. Wow, you sound like someone who's talking out your ass on Yea Forums, about things you don't like but didn't see, but don't want other people to see, because you didn't like something that you didn't see, what an unusual phenomenon.

Attached: Mudtroopers_on_Mimban.png (907x733, 289K)

The mud sequence was very short and useless. That's what I hate in nu-wars, they just want to tease us with some aesthetics, but then there's nothing in the movie, it's meaningless.

his interviews about Pacific Rim 2 are what killed him for me, basically everything wrong with the style compared to the first was shit he was pushing for
what the "London youth" think is cool is laughably childish to the same age group in every other anglo country

Does anyone actually care about this dude's char anymore?

All i see on reddit is talk about Kylo and Rey and Luke and Leia...

Even the covers is only Kylo and Rey.

I disagree. I mean the mounts of Starwars have never been particularly great outside of Tauntauns and Banthas, but still. At least they’re better than those things from the last movie

>implying I will watch this after the pile of garbage Rian Johnson shat out

>FUCK Reddit
>Reddit Spacing
Pottery

Yeah I liked Solo too. Of all the movies to boycott....what a bunch of Star Wars fuckups

I think white feminsits love this kind of character, he's not white, he's a pet negro, completely harmless and neutered. he's no thretat to the white female and certainly not a potential mate, just a pet. But you're supposed to applaud at this token character because jews said they broke new ground by allowing niggers to be in a film.

Any chance of this actually tanking? Capt Marvel proved these people will eat anything shoved down their throats.

Attached: toast.jpg (767x431, 27K)

Solo would have been ok if they cast literally anyone else as han. he could NOT deliver a decent performance.

Attached: ExarKun-SWGTCG.jpg (629x672, 60K)

Disney massively bought tickets to make Captain Marvel look like a hit despite being a bomb. They have the techniques, they'll do the same for IX but they're still losing money and that's what matters. they will try to save face, but the greedy jews are burning inside

>greatest duelist of his time
>invents double bladed saber
>its as small as a regular saber that he uses one handed
>never defeated in direct combat
based Exar Kun

DENTAL PLAN

Attached: Kreia Last Jedi.jpg (640x298, 60K)

Looks exactly like Mads Mikkelsen.

>short and useless
>introduces us to Becket and his crew as well as shows how Han met Chewie
>Shows that Han didn't become the hotshot pilot he bragged he'd become some day

It's like you're retarded

> there's nothing in the movie
>The train robbery
>Finding Q'ira and learning she's a gangster's sex slave, who manipulates the situation to help Han get a chance to save his life by pulling a heist.
>Steals all the fuel bullshit
>Does the Kessle Run, fights a space monster
>Gets double crossed by Becket because he's too soft, and Becket told him as such ahead of time, basically warning him
>Han then gets into the big final battle, ending with Han shooting Becket mid-speech, learning from him not to trust anyone, turning him into the Han we knew all along from A New Hope
>Q'ira then essentially becomes the Shadow Broker, and was good all along, but is pretending to be a gangster

Get fucking real, you didn't watch the movie.

Attached: dryen vos vibroblades.jpg (620x368, 109K)

/thread

THIS is fucking Star Wars today?

>Solo, a legitimately decent movie

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

It's such a dumb argument, because the complaint will always be (x) would be a better actor than (x) to play Han regardless, no matter who they put in the role, because neckbeards in their delusion and fantasies can only envision Harrison Ford, yet can't conceive of the fact that it's best to recast all of the original characters because of how old or dead everyone is, and how it's essential for any movie. Nobody had a problem with the Prequels having a different actor for Obi-Wan, or Anakin Skywalker, but people love to bitch about Han, simply because it's the Disney movies and gives them something to nit pick about and can't just look past it and enjoy something for what it is. Yeah, he's not Harrison Ford, he's a younger version, of Han though, so it doesn't matter, just like Obi-Wan and Anakin.

And had they just recast everyone in the first place we wouldn't be dealing with the current state of the sequel trilogy, since we could have had the films starring new actors as Luke, Han, and Leia and continuing where RotJ left off. The fact that they didn't recast was a pure cash grab but normies are too dumb to realize it, because they expected and wanted a reunion of the original actors, despite being well past their prime. Carrie Fisher was old and coked out, Harrison Ford is elderly and broke his hip, they all needed to be recast.

SJWs do shit like that all the time, though.

Star Wars fans will cry about anything.

Holy fuck, fix your sentence structure you fucking muppet.

Is he Snoke?

Attached: Valkorion.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>these are the people calling you a shill
Makes you think, doesn't it?

can't you read? He didn't watch GoT because there's no black people in it, so of course he hasn't watched it.

Is that why Disney is literally shitting more money than they can spend rn

What is it about Jews and black girls with natural hair

What's it like to be smooth brained and side with the jews at Disney who wanted to fuck George out of directing an Obi-Wan movie?

Attached: solo george returns.png (1566x1194, 570K)

Watch out Drumphth the resistance is fighting back

Those creatures look so horrifically fake.

Are you people really this retarded?

>you like Boyega
He’s a racist piece of garbage

This looks worse than TLJ

>white male protagonist
>white love interest
>directed by actual director instead of söylet manbaby
>conceived and supported by George himself

Great job boycotting Solo, guys!

We sure showed Disney what the fans really want. :)

>because neckbeards in their delusion and fantasies can only envision Harrison Ford
So you're telling me Disney didn't see it coming and invested $400 millions into this? Nah Disney was persuaded that neckbeards will gobble anything and throw their shekels at them. Turns out even neckbeards have some standards and Disney is learning it the hard way.

>side with the jews
>implying i give a shit about star wars
the phantom menace is the only good star wars film, due to darth jar jar

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

>Turns out even neckbeards have some standards
I don't know about that, Rogue One was way worse and it made over a billion.

Umm sweetie, all spin offs have been canceled following the Solo bomb and they're investing money on cheap TV series now. Does it look like they're confident? They even decreated a 3 years hiatus for the next trilogy. they're expecting only the lack of new movies will allow some hype to build up back. And there's nothing precise about that new trilogy, it's not clear if it's for TV or cinema

the 2D Toonami Clone Wars >>>>>>>>>> Hope > Empire > Sith = Jedi >>>> TPM > AotC >>>> R1 > TLJ > TFA

Based

They want to signal their pet niggers.

That was about as bad as this.

It just looks weird
>ugly niggers look out of place not classy/cool like in the ot/prequels just bumbling male morons while the females are silent stronk bs
>bad facial design on the creatures just completely uninspired
>feels like self parody to the point space balls and star wars Australia fanfilm was better in fact everything fan made has been better than official shit for decades
It's over brehs I don't just a fuck about swars anymore Disney and lucas ruined it

>fix your sentence structure
Whoa, that sure showed me, reddit says I have bad grammar! Guys! Someone says I have bad grammar on the internet! This is serious fucking business guys! I haven't heard such a statement since Yea Forums circa 2007!

Attached: what in tardation.jpg (490x427, 72K)

I’M FUCKING DEAD

This is the most jewish post I've read today

Attached: (((watto))).png (208x243, 7K)

>another new character they will have to rush development to make relevant
Awesome, more screentime taken from the "main characters", I feel so invested in them. Remember Maz Kanata? The orange Yoda? What a compelling character that was seemingly dropped to introduce even more characters that will be dropped. Also
>girl character with a bow

I want more development for Finn but hes thrown all over hte fucking place and barely given room to grow, and anything hes given is knocked over. EXPLORE A STORMTROOPER THAT HAS DEFECTED, WHY HAVE THEY SEEMINGLY JUST SANDBAGGED THIS INTERESTING LITTLE PLOT AROUND HIM AND THAT STORMTROOPERS ARE ACTUAL FUCKING HUMANS THAT CAN THINK AND FEEL EMPATHY, why is Finn so ride hard ready to kill people that in all likelyhood are just like him, ready to defect, missing on purpose, waiting for a respite to process the horrors they just witsnessed, but no, cut them all down, they are not human, only Finn was. This fucking infuriates me he couldve been just some guy in the story why did they make him a stormtrooper and never explore all the implications around that.

KOTOR & KOTOR 2 is still best

Attached: kotor 2 in a nutshell.jpg (1242x1192, 83K)

>ywn be a mudtrooper with your bros
fuck me

>neckbeards have some standards
>They saw FA
>They saw TLJ
>They'll see Rise of Skywalker
Are you high? You sound like a triggered fatty. Go have sex.

>Nah Disney was persuaded that neckbeards will gobble anything and throw their shekels at them.
That's why they made FA and didn't recast, because tards like yourself are stupid enough to buy into a cast reunion. That's also why Rogue One was made, and it's pig shit. Solo is the only good movie they've made, and it's the only one George Lucas was involved in in any significant way.

I love the Zen porn of the tauntauns

Are those horses from the same planet as this guy?

Attached: image.jpg (385x477, 24K)

>darth jar jar XD
kys

Rogue One was better than Nolo, and it was still shit but at least it was appealing visually. And the plot was pretty basic but not messed up like Solo

Did you forget that R1 made half of TFA, TLJ made $700 millions less than TFA, Solo literally bombed, all new movies cancelled except the inevitable IX who will probably not make $1B

What the fuck, what the fuck is this shit

This shit DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE STAR WARS

FFFFUCK

GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT ISN'T MANDALORIANS AND STEREOTYPICALLY UGLY AYYLMAOS FOR ONCE HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1444767641463.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Well, I remember seeing him in an interview saying the only female characters in the OT were dainty, princess-y ones (meaning the sequels are groundbreaking and all that junk), so he clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's babbling about anyway.

Attached: leia.jpg (1600x1202, 173K)