The trio that will save Yea Forums this year

The trio that will save Yea Forums this year.

Attached: 123.jpg (1247x1656, 296K)

>making the more attractive actor an extra

How can Brad Pitt still look like this

How does Pitt still have so much hair? It's not fair

>let's take a picture from above to hide out height differences

Attached: 1558165043572.png (390x390, 112K)

how the fuck are they "wild"?

Did they get a picture from 1999 for Tarantino? He does NOT look like that today,

this

Attached: 1547555632535.jpg (867x881, 262K)

Power of photoshop.

facial structure

He is a millionaire celebrity actor, there are procedures to restore your hair

Plebentino is garbage.

Attached: 1513542604281.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>55
holy fuck Pitt is a god

It's called genetics. He hasn't had any procedures done

Yeah, that's your brain on Plebentino. Greatest hack that sells cheap explotation films that everyone regards as high art.

>Pitt
lol I bet he will be eating something again xD

it's all fake

everything is fake....illusion...

Attached: shutterstock_8864028fg.jpg (4562x3652, 1.45M)

>everyone regards as high art
I don't think anyone does that, though.

What's this hairstyle called?

the tarantula

What is Tarantino's hairstyle called?

>I don't think
Yeah, I can see that.

Ill watch it for my boy Kurt Russell

Access to Hollywood Fitness trainers/motivation, and hasn't taken it too overboard like Tom Cruise for example
Ridiculously strong hair genetics/well timed early use of hair loss prevention treatments/drugs
Maintained hair colour/dye
Neatly trimmed stubble to mask any wrinkling of the mouth/neck, which are very often the first indication of someone's age
Lack of sun damage/acne scarring from youth
Lack of eye drooping/shadows/bags, the "squinted" look is timeless

That being said, I doubt Pitt ever needed to utilise any hair loss drugs, he justs seems to have won the lucky genes in that regard.

If you actually stop and look at his facial features in the photo, it's really not all that difficult imaginging them on the sort of British 50-60 year old beer gut bricky/plasterer type of guy. That's not to say he wasn't ridiculously good looking in his youth, no, but he still could have feasibly looked like some normal working class old guy had his destiny been different.

He's just extremely well maintained.

Look at Quentin, that scruffled hairline and dye, as well as what is presumably some makeup has made him look 20 years younger than those ridiculously slicked back and grey foot fetish creepy old man photos a couple of years back.

Leo's oversquinting in the image, and it's clear he's suffering from some degree of receding hair, of which I imagine he's probably treating somehow. It's Hollywood after all.

the footfag

What, we like Tarantino now?

let me guess it will be the same movie he always makes.

inglorious is his only shit film, so yeah... donno what you're on about pleb.

Holy shit! They still publish Esquire?!

I don't consider Tarantino as some kind of director-virtuoso, but every single movie of his has been proved to be authentically iconic per se more or less, which for every filmmaker of a high calibre is especially important, as well as preserving that stylistical signature over the years without losing that same ardour with which you started at the beginning. Only very few are the directors nowadays of that type that have the originality and way of producing a thing in their own way without being derailed by the mainstream tendencies and without their movies turning into shit with time.

Why are they squinting?

Plebentino is a parody of himself. After Jackie Brown, instead of pushing his boundaries, he decided to repeat the same elements that made his previous flicks popular, something that would be accepted by the mainstream public without any effort or putting anything new to the table.

the doppelganger

whats going on here?

a new plan to wipe out all the capeshitters and cancer of this board is being devised

what are you doing? Can you put that down and talk to me

What a classic image.

Leo slimmed down and he looks far better now. He looked like absolute ass after winning an Oscar.

don't make me do it, pal

nah im not gonna go for it

The chad embrace

does pitt still have his real hair? what sort of universe allows one man to be so blessed for so long

the fuck am I reading. Inglorious Basterds is his best.

1 has-been grandfather, 1 has-been degenerate wigger, and 1 manchild are going to save what exactly?

This is just going to be more garbage from autist wiggerman and you know it.