I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE

>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE
>TO COME BACK AROUND
Feeder, Come Back Around, on XFM 104.9. I'm Ricky Gervais, with me, Stephen Merchant
Hello
And the little bald manc twat, Karl Pilkington
A'right

Attached: 1470778320528.png (417x417, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DFblW_X92Z4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112508341/#112508620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rick I heard a rumour that you weren't going to be playing great music today?!

ABSOLUTE TWADDLE

That's one of my favourite openings, alongside the one where Ricky is stumbling over his words even more than usual because he's hungover and still drunk from the night before.

little monkey fella

OOH HES FUCKING DONE YOU AGAIN MATE play a record

Attached: 1551470787242.png (1344x524, 42K)

>that episode where Steve is mad Ricky had dinner with Bowie the night before

>MECHANT
>WHO ARE YOU CALL SAD?
>At least my mother still don't cut my hair

>i'm not a character

Attached: merchant.jpg (480x360, 27K)

DICKERS

Hate to be the guy to do this but Karl was an act. I know someone who worked at that tin pot station and while rarely directly interacting with them there were a lot of office rumours about them.

>Ricky Anderson was actually Jonathon Ross
>"Karls Diary" was a joint feature. It was scripted and at best they would be reading from a piece of paper, at worst Steven would just be freestyling it
>Karl was definitely an act. While it's true he started as a button monkey, Ricky realised he was quite witty and he could be the "town idiot" character that they needed for more depth
>Steven was a right twat and stole shit from the building all the time
>Karl really is an idiot and once told someone in the office that he swears he once saw a plane at cruising altitude and the pilot was waving at him
>Ricky wasn't as big as a pompous twat as you'd think, was respectful to everyone, but got annoying real fast if you had to do some work with him

Attached: 1546128478847.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>t. lost at Rockbusters

>Karl really is an idiot and once told someone in the office that he swears he once saw a plane at cruising altitude and the pilot was waving at him

Attached: 1553065215887.jpg (397x391, 67K)

>I know someone who worked at that tin pot station

turns out little monkey fella

There is absolutely 100% no way Gervais and Merchant were good enough performers for it to be an act though

AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE
AN OLD MAN
EAT A
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSSSS
BAR BAR BAR

What makes this shit so fucking easy to relisten to? Seriously. It's all I listen to when taking a nap, taking a shit, going for a walk and more

people actually believe karl isn't an act?

Attached: 1543521049161.png (238x276, 100K)

I mean, it's not like he's some guy named Chris from Oxford who's putting on a character, he really is an uneducated manc. The first season of XFM is the real Karl where he chimes in with his comments and opinions and doesn't know how stupid he sounds. He becomes self-aware in S2 and starts putting it on after that, but he's not a fake persona.

I have no words

Attached: 1555715954397.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

youtu.be/DFblW_X92Z4

Steve: Right, shall we move onto White Van Karl?
Ricky: Go on then.
Steve: Okay Karl, here’s your first one - according to a this uh new study, black people despite being only 13% of the population have been estimated to cause essentially 50% of crimes. What’s your- what’s your take on that Karl?
Karl: I mean you always see ‘em about nicking stuff ‘n that, look dodgy ‘n that. Get rid of ‘em.

Steve: Hoo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha.

Bloody hell you could get away with daylight murder back then.

>swears he once saw a plane at cruising altitude and the pilot was waving at
That's just cribbed from a recent Yea Forums post you retards.

explain

Attached: 1480434228022.jpg (540x739, 87K)

Has there ever been absolute radio kino ever since?

It was from another XFM thread, people kept arguing about how Karl was an act until a guy made one of those screencap worthy posts where he talks about how dumb Mancs are then ends it with the same line.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112508341/#112508620

I don't think Gervais and Merchant are entirely mocking Karl when he talks about thinking in his accent and all that - they're comedians by trade and know that Karl will double down to explain something, so it's funnier for everyone for them to call him stupid to make him improvise an excuse.

Maybe.

Dicky Anders is a published author but sure.

Attached: 1551319738587.jpg (1021x1231, 71K)