CLIMAX

wtf is wrong with French people?

Attached: 1537573848416.png (538x732, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is wrong with German lesbians, rather.

BEAT MEAT SOFI FEET

Felt like I was the only person I know who loved the fuck out of this movie. Every film podcast and peer of mine said they hated it.

Well, why don't you tell us?

Jay Bauman liked it

Attached: climax3.webm (458x574, 117K)

Probably cause youre a degenerate with shit taste

If I liked Seul contre tous and enter the void but hated love, will I like Climax?

french movies are all degenerate

Yes
No one likes Love

This movie is french, and it's wholesome as fuck.

Attached: City_of_lost_children.jpg (995x550, 54K)

not exactly true.

Attached: 1535852657015.png (434x578, 320K)

YO LIL DONNIE

Best film of last year by a mile. Anyone who disagrees probably couldnt get past the 20 minute intro.

Climax and Au Poste are the best films of 2018, and both are frech.
Thanks frenchies, try and keep your national identity for a few more years, I wanna see what else you guys make

>kid locked in electrical room actually dies
only part of the movie I cared about
that and Sofia's crazy dance in the hallway where she spreads her legs and humps the wall

>Sofia's crazy dance in the hallway where she spreads her legs and humps the wall
Imagine being this wall.

Attached: sofia wallhumping.gif (800x337, 3.99M)

>tfw everything's upside down in the end
Absolute kino.

Attached: Sofia Boutella Climax 1.webm (1420x814, 2.91M)

pls no spoil

Attached: Sofia Boutella Climax 2.webm (1920x816, 2.91M)

Attached: Sofia Boutella Climax 3.webm (800x750, 2.75M)

Works on paper, but just boring on execution. If Noe tried to do something a *bit* more traditional he could have had a pretty interesting horror film. But it's all about the dance. Unless youre a dance nerd none of it is really impressive.
They couldn't even treat the audience to a POV death for the kid locked in the closet. Just a bunch of weirdos dancing and not handling their drugs very well.

A goddess. Goddess.

Attached: 1538687987584.jpg (2880x4320, 1.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0

reminder - same director.

It was great but I liked Under the Silver Lake a lot too.

they're unironically plebs. This is the best thing to come out of french cinema in 5 years

I'm just glad the twink in the corset made it out alive. He should have been played by Ezra Miller though

That would have been pretty hot

Attached: 1557904668174.webm (864x1078, 463K)

Under The Silver Lake is fantastic, it really is

what a hottie

Cringe edgy pretentious pile of shit

good movie

Sofia's performance was SO GOOD!

Attached: 1535832821000.jpg (635x908, 132K)

>that short scene where she is walking and other dancers are sitting on the floor
God fucking damnnn..

Attached: sofia dance.webm (1920x808, 2.95M)

Utsl was great, but Climax was a better experience alltogether. The former made me think about it for a few days. Climax simply were intense 2 hours of pure non-stop trip-kino.

Almost certainly. Love is comfortably the worst thing he's done while Climax is great, short and very rewatchable.

It was YMS's favorite film of 2018

>rewatchable
I wouldn't want to re-inflict on myself the headache and nausea this movie gave me
the last 20 minutes or whatever that's just light strobing, upside down, audio droning made me want to throw up

Gaspar NoƩ movies are top tier first date movies, prove me wrong

post more clips from this film, please :)

kek, wish i'd have seen the comments to that before they were disabled

wtf, everyone i know loved the shit out of it.

this is a really nice addition to her body of work

I thought most the dancing sucked. I guess he got stress dancers from a bunch of different styles though, so no wonder they could only walk.

Lots of women are into his stuff or other weird shit. My ex was into all kinds of body horror fucked up shit, and she was a preppy latte drinker.

but you are right

Attached: clm1.webm (1920x808, 2.94M)

Attached: clm2.webm (1920x808, 2.94M)

Attached: cml3.webm (1920x808, 2.94M)

Attached: cml4.webm (1920x808, 2.93M)

the fact that everyone freaked out after finding out they were drugged made no sense to me. like, weren't they supposed to be this bunch of hardcore, party-loving dance maniacs?

me when there is an internet outage

You've got to get into the right state of mind before getting fucked up on acid. Otherwise you're gonna panic and and fucking die.

You French have really let the jungle nigger influence destroy your culture.

Drags a bit but once drugs kick in.. oh boyyy. Pure horror of human behaviour.

This movie did nothing good for my trust issues. Genuinely afraid of most people outside my family. Paranoia is a hard life.

It was shit. Everybody just acts like retards because muh LSD. The beginning dance scene was okay.

lsd doesnt do this to you

they went fucking insane

it must have been lsd mixed with mdma and maybe bath salts or something

It's not just the LSD, it's the LSD combined with their current mental states and the panic of being fucking drugged when the person doing the drugging won't even identify themselves. They were all fucked up people anyway with their individual concerns, perversions and inner tensions