Why are there no non-comedy films about male models?

Why are there no non-comedy films about male models?

Attached: A7E9EC69-1A43-425E-99D2-A062D26F947E.png (676x940, 477K)

Those guys are always weird. Always.

It must honestly be really depressing to work so hard on your body thinking that if you try harder girls will think of you as a chad. Only for the crushing realization that the boys on the right will always get pussy before you do. Shit's sad as fuck.

But the men on the right would be even MORE attractive if they lifted.

most models exercise too

No shit, but they don't have too. Now what if the men on the left had the frame of the guys on the right, girls not only wouldn't fuck them but even if they were buff like in the pic they still wouldn't.

The man on the right lift, as well. They're models

Yeah bro, just exercise your jawline xD.

shave head (if balding), grow very short beard (if weird chin/face). wear shirt that shows off your arms

go to a club and you'll get laid, 8/10 no problem

Not really man, they may do some situps but generally these guys don't really work out like the guys on the left do. They don't need to compensate for shit, they won the genetic lottery.

>boys on the right will always get pussy
They all look like they are taking dick as a primary source of sustenance.

Fags who compare themselves to others as an excuse not to self-improve are irritating as fuck. Most men don't look like male models, who the fuck cares about them. YOU can only be the best version of YOURSELF.

Nice cope, these guys walk into a club and slay pussy instantly just by existing. You think girls care that they aren't ripped out of their minds?

LOL

Sorry bro.

>find out scooby is gay
>instantly unsubscribe
>begin eating fast food again and stop exercising

Balding is the worst that can happen to you.

The funniest part is that I don’t think he even realized how many people he offended.

Attached: D647809A-21E7-475E-9CF5-5204C3761A9E.png (905x1355, 1.07M)

>Implying there's no audience for both muscular guys AND cute twinks
OP, your faggotry has become too evident and stupid, if you want a boyfriend, you won't find him here

This is the truth. Only virgin cucks believe in the fantasy of androgynous twinks getting girls. Truth is a good body trumps your looks most of the time and even that doesn’t really matter as long as you have a good personality, which twinkboys usually don’t have because they are very effeminate and weak. They tend to be used by girls for favours mostly but are dumped at the appearance of any other competitor.

>JUST BE YOURSELF

hahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Why has Yea Forums turned into /r9k/ in the past few weeks? Keep your Lachowski posting there, please. No one cares. FAG.

The guys in the OP aren’t twinks.

Literally every person in this image on the left and right is gay

>this level of cope

I'm sorry man, chicks do like good physiques but if you look like an incel with a 6 pack you aren't getting laid. if the guys on the right actually gave a fuck about their physique (protip: they don't, they know only your facial structure matters), then they would basically get all the pussy on the planet. Just accept that you are ugly, and move on. No need to deflect constantly and come up with strawmen in your mind to help you feel better about being ugly.

>JUST BE SOMEONE ELSE
Tranny levels of self-delusion my man. You are stuck in your own body, whether it's a finely tuned machine or a useless sack of shit is up to you.

Wasn't Scoobs good looking when young? Joe Rogan has the same thing, good looking young, now looks like red rugged ballsack.

Only 1 percent of men look like the models on right so they are not really what you compete with in day to day life.

There is no point in trying, if you were supposed to be happy you would be already. You can't fight destiny.

based

fuck faggots and fuck kikes

they're not powerlifting sure but they're all fairly fit with decent builds

u fockin wot m8

Attached: chico_lachowski___Bu6JXCjA-Uh___.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

The ultimate lookpill is having a good face and broad shoulders

I'm out of shape as fuck but still manage to pull chicks because I have a good build

Based incel making this thread again

I bet you’re the same fag that shills for Ezra Miller. Sorry twinklovers, your boys are failures.

This is the only reason I haven’t started roiding, dead ass serious

nah, doing the best with what you have will prob net you more success in your career, relationships etc than leveraging your life on your looks.

what is really depressing is spending your days with self-pity on chinese art forums

Noodlet cope.

"work hard" lmao more like "take roids". Fuck off faggot, if you really work hard you won't look like a fucking caricature.

>all white
figures

only white guys are obsessed with this shit

while black guys are out there banging chicks...white chicks...

Pretty unbased and blue pilled, spoke like a true onions

It all boils down to personality

Women will take an average looking confident, charismatic man over an awkward, shy ripped guy

DUUUUUHHH WHY DO THESE 40 YEAR OLDS LOOK WORSE THAN THESE MODELS IN THEIR TWENTIES

I work out but I know that I will never make a girl turn like the guys on the right do. That's why most guys work out for "themselves" to cope for being ugly as shit.

Yeah probably, so they are hideous and take roids and girls still won't fuck them. Lmao.

>having a god tier face makes you a twink

COPE

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA, nah man the girl won't give the average looking guy much time a day, the akward male model type if shy (he wouldn't be) would intrigue the female and make her want him more.

Right, I doubt they are more than 120 pounds.

Scooby1961 (top left) is literally gay and has a husband

AHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the guys on the left unironcally look worse than they would normally because everyone can tell they're fake.

Why do you care so much about these things OP?

I'm not OP, just reminding you that we all fucking lost and it's essentially pointless no matter how much you work on self "improvement".

>we all fucking lost and it's essentially pointless no matter how much you work on self "improvement".
Just speed up the WW3 then

I’d rather be those ugly roid bros ogres than a wayfish faggot model any fucking day of the week.

No question

Nobody said be yourself they said be the best you can be

If everything in life is fucking pointless you might as well do something to pass the time, like lifting or whatever you enjoy

Twinklovers on suicide watch.

when are you going to kill yourself?

Look like 12 yo boys to me what makes one a twink if not those model fags?

True it also gets easier as you get older as most dudes really let themselves go

Speak for yourself my life is great

That’s gonna be a yikes from me, soi

Scooby is old. Why is he being lumped in with 20 something twinks?

Way better to be ugly and ripped than ugly and scrawny. Not even a contest.

Yeah it bumps you up from a 3/10 from facial features, to a 4/10 with a nice body. It's so jarring seeing a ripped dude with an ugly face. It's beyond bizzare.

scooby would just fuck all those guys on right in their ass

>Implying lifting only has superficial benefits

Guess how I know you don't lift?

And some people toil their whole lives in a field in Uganda for 25 cents a day. Life is cruel and unfair, and the looks-based model of attraction is probably the most straightforward and reasonable part about it.

>this thread
HAVE SEX

Attached: 91vb5v3ktpz21.png (635x599, 817K)

Yes if you look like a brute you should be a brute becuase women have anweird attraction to such things.

Same reason why they might be intonpretty boys because of the good facial features they are into brutes due to their raw size and natural power

>It's so jarring seeing a ripped dude with an ugly face. It's beyond bizzare.
This
You can tell he's overcompensating and trying too hard. It's like seeing a ripped manlet, you just know he's insecure as shit

being rich is better if ugly as long as you have no shame, the harvey method is superior to gymceling

It is hilarious and effeminate to see these guys bitch about looks.

You sound like a bunch of women. At least as a man you have other ways to demonstrate value and attract women.

Imagine being a girl and literally the only thing that matters is how you look. Lol
Talk about cruel.

And from 4/10 you go to 0/10 for being a miserable husk of a human. Negative energy is worse than anything else.

Imagine being such a pathetic incel that you have to make this thread to try to feel better about yourself and fail

Attached: 1528339726093.gif (554x400, 120K)

Yeah, but girls are fucking dumb as fuck so they don't realize that.

Lol stay on lookism incel, you’re shitting up this board

Agreed. Women have it horribly and I genuinely feel kind of bad for them.

Nice out of context, what he actually said is to be the best you can be of yourself, which is close to the opposite of being your current self that sucks.

But please tell me more about how you might as well give up on anything in life if you're not male model with a 7 figure salary and a 13 inch dick.

Being a 4/10 isn't bad. You can build a life at 4/10, have a wife who loves you and fucks you once a week, have kids who'll probably be ingrates but you'll love all the same. Don't discount mediocrity. It's genuinely what we deserve.

I guess the upside if you're a beautiful woman is that you can reap way more benefits. Gandy spoke before about the disparity between him and the female models he did shoots with. They'd take private jets and him business class because of how much less he was being paid.

If you had a 10/10 face and you were a terrible human being. Girls would still spread their legs instantly.

Dude my life isn't that bad, I've made the most out of it, I'm not even ugly really, I just know that my life would be that much better if I was chad.

Women have it a lot easier
Look at that Bessie bitch, she's ugly as shit and getting a lot of attention from dudes because of fat ugly tits

You don't see ugly dudes receiving attention from girls

>If you had a 10/10 face and you were a terrible human being. Girls would still spread their legs instantly.
Does this apply to social groups, i.e. guy who is handsome instantly becomes more popular than ugly guy?
>Dude my life isn't that bad, I've made the most out of it, I'm not even ugly really, I just know that my life would be that much better if I was chad.
How? Give an handsome that doesn't involve it being easy to fuck girls in clubs.

Attached: 1553349812843.jpg (840x578, 77K)

imagine dedicating your life to be chosen by a whore for the purpose of pleasing her.

No they really don’t, a bitter incel might think they do because it’s easy to find some desperate bets to fuck you but women need to seek out a quality man.

If they are ugly they are fucked, if they have anything wrong with them they are fucked if they give up sex to easy they are fucked and if they give up sex to hard they are fucked.

It’s easier in a physically demanding way as they aren’t expected to go out and do something with their lives but it is much harder in a strategic way as they only get what they are born with and basically have 10 years max to get their life settled.

As a man you have a longer road with more physically draining tasks but you get the chance to make of it to the best of your abilities and you have much more time to get there.

Being a woman is a game of chance, being a man is hard work

He looks fine. Haircut doesn't do him any favours and could do with better glasses. Pic on the left is not very flattering but I've seen unflattering pics of men regarded to be very attractive.

Attractive people are beloved simply for existing, to be honest. I've known a handful of truly 10/10 guys in my life and they're absolutely magnetic. The worst part is that they're all charismatic as fuck because they've been worshipped for so long that they're extremely extroverted.

Of course the handsome guy becomes more popular.

>Does this apply to social groups, i.e. guy who is handsome instantly becomes more popular than ugly guy?
Yes I'm decent looking and have more female "friends" than any other guy I know
And I have an uberchad friend who also has a lot of female "friends" and says a lot of shit feminist chicks would go ham over if ti were a normal guy. He totally gets a pass for being hot

based

cope harder

You know how you look after a workout? Have a nice jump and look well toned. Then give it 3 hours later and let's say you have a massive meal and some alcohol. Suddenly that lean, toned physique looks bloated and a little fat, and it's the same body only a few hours a part. I see something similar going on with the face. You will have to do certain things to maximise your looks, and your peak won't be a 24/7 either. There's photos out there of these models looking like shit. There's pictures of O'Pry or Meeks looking like shit, and pic related shows this contrast.

Attached: Kit-Harington-300x209.jpg (300x209, 55K)

>lifting for girls
You have much to learn.

The most insecure faggot I ever knew was a bodybuilder.

Attached: D2FTXfhWoAA87xV.jpg (1004x746, 67K)

God you fucking wish we brought this on ourselves.

>I used to sleep with at least 6 different women every day. I think it’s important my sons will do the same. Making love to so many people really teaches you a lot, about yourself and about others. If my boys haven’t slept with a hundred women by the time they’re twenty I’ve failed as a parent. — Francisco Lachowski

Is he right?

Attached: 944B5C56-F5D4-4CB7-820C-538E851A8C7E.jpg (640x735, 62K)

Maybe if the personalities are the same. But if the better looking guy is some autist that gives off weird vibes and the ugly guy has genuine charisma and is funny, the latter will definitely be more well liked.

A bunch of sour faggots mad that they don’t look like men who are already top in looks naturally and then add the perfectly fit clothes, hair, lighting, makeup, photoshop

this is the reason people on social media are more depressed they think these perfect still images and preened stories of exceptional cases are normal, common or even real at all when it’s 75% fantasy.

I couldn’t imagine being a kid today it must suck

Just look at /fit/, it's basically /r9k/

Right, everyone knows we lift for dudes of course.

>Look up quote
>No results relating to Chico

>6 people a day

Doubt.jpg have you never had sex your dick would hurt by the end of day one. Also where would you find the time? When I have sex it’s usually a couple hours worth of foreplay and cuddling and multiple fuck sessions. Is this dude some kind of a whore?

Furthermore he doesn’t look that exceptional here, still handsome, a little effeminate

>believing this is real

Nobody who has had lots of sexual partners would say this.

T. Was a manwhore and knew manwhores

relatively little weight loss/gain even among already thin people makes a huge difference in facial aesthetics. You can really see it in fighters who cut weight before weigh ins. So someone slightly out of shape or like you said bloated after drinking/eating some shit has visible differences.

>But if the better looking guy is some autist that gives off weird vibes and the ugly guy has genuine charisma and is funny, the latter will definitely be more well liked.
Not really
t. better looking guy who is some autist that gives off weird vibes and still gets attention

Literally got "lol you're so weird" from like 3 different girls this past year

If he actually said that, it would have been meme'd a lot, or we would have heard about the controversy he stirred up among the feminist interest groups. Again, I looked it up and there's fuck all relating to Chico.

They may as well be normal, women rate 80% of men as ugly or average.

>lifting for women
>doing anything for women
That's not why people who get huge lift user.

Lachowski(guy in the middle right) is 187 pounds

They are lying, of course its great for your health and your self esteem, but a lot of guys start lifting because girls treat them like shit their whole lives and that factor is a big motivation to start. When they have good bodies and girls treat them like shit still must hurt a little bit.

Uh huh, and I was way less popular than a guy unequivocally ugly in a uni house, and we're the same height too and he's skinnyfat and I'm broad shouldered. I was the best looking of the guys in that house and good looking in general but my lack of charisma, autism? Really fucked me over.

Why does Ezra live in your head rent free?

Attached: 1557891414276.jpg (1783x719, 933K)

>be a babyfaced incel faggot
>start lifting
>grow a beard
>?????
>profit

should just grow a bit of beard and shave their head completely instead of the opposite.

Uh maybe then
I'm still funny and make people laugh even if I'm awkward and autistic as fuck

Of course. Women have no standards or taste. Why trust their thoughts on weight lighting and bodybuilding?

What a long winded cope of a response by a tripcode posting redditor nonetheless.