You can only post ITT if /yourguy/ still has a chance in the books

You can only post ITT if /yourguy/ still has a chance in the books

Attached: Roose_Bolton_ASOIAF_and_GOT.png (500x750, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/
youtube.com/watch?v=eQYKDrOs_j8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

D&D dropped the ball, but all the plot points they hit will be hit by GRRM. Roose will be killed by Ramsay, probably along with half-ish of the other Northern lords and, most of all, the Freys who went North with them.

>working with a man who's sigil is that of a flayed man
what was everyone else thinking?

I wanted to see pink Boltons.
The generic black leather on everyone got tiresome after a while.

On book 2 so I really hope Robb makes it.

On another note, the books are so much better than the show, if Bran somehow becomes king, at least it will make sense. It will take 200 pages to explain.

I doubt there is a battle of the Bastards or s Clegane Bowl dude.

If GRRM actually wraps up ASOIAF in 2 books, they will be just as rushed and nonsensical as the show. He needs far more time. Even the show needed 8 seasons.

There will 1,000% be a Battle of the Bastards (after Stannis gets shreked by Ramsay and possibly flayed alive), but yeah probably no Cleganebowl. Cleganebowl isn't really a major plot point though.

>Stannis fags bout to be BTFO

Attached: 1558486242795.jpg (602x481, 44K)

>stannis getting shreked by ramsay
Wrong. There will not be a battle of the bastards. pic related. more to come.

Attached: croftersmap.png (625x461, 185K)

Attached: freybattleplan.png (625x461, 190K)

Attached: ashavisibility.png (625x461, 76K)

Stannis is already confirmed not shreked by Ramsay.

Attached: freyapproach.png (625x461, 142K)

GRRM isn't D&D or Rian Johnson.
He doesn't subvert expectations for the sake of subverting expectations. If he did, then all of the Stark children would be brutally murdered by now.

Attached: thenightlamp.png (625x461, 146K)

In conclusion, freys and ramsay are shreked confirmed.

Attached: thebattle.png (625x461, 163K)

I thought the most popular theory was that they would attack over one of the lakes my mistake and fall in from that in a parallel to the Battle of Ice in Russian history. GRRM loves to steal shit from history, clearly being a better writer than he is a tactician.

Ok, Stannis beats the force the Boltons throw at him initially. Then what does he do? Do you actually think he goes back down South to continue the war of 5 kings, but this time against Aegon and Dany and Tommen/Cersei? Come on. He's not leaving the North. He dies there, and I doubt Jon or the White Walkers kill him.

>littlefinger
Last I recall, he's still alive and cunning in the books

Its clear from Manderly that the northerners only see Stannis as a means to an end.
After he crushes the Boltons, they will likely double cross him and assassinate him.

Let's be 100% honest here.

George R. R. Martin is not going to let Stannis, Roose Bolton, or Ramsay win.

Stannis isn't even a POV character

Ramsay actually wants everyone who left Winterfell to be killed in the battle, given his political situation. The Freys hate Ramsay and want to see Fat Walda's child inherit the North. The Manderlys are probably the single house least likely to back to Ramsay as well. All Ramsay has now is a castle full of people who want him dead, a few hundred Bolton men, and a fake girl for a wife. Ramsay honestly might be best off if Stannis wins.

I think it's definitely reasonably likely that Stannis beats this initially force and then loses to Ramsay/Roose at Winterfell when he tries to lay siege to it.

Ramsay won't be his downfall. The north is going to be potentially a fight between:
>Sansa, Harry the Heir and the Vale
>Stannis (with Rickon?)
>Jon? (if melly brings him back and he fucks off southwards to rescue what he thinks is arya)
>Potentially Rickon with the manderlys as another option
Though what I could see happening is amongst the chaos at the wall, Shireen is burned by Selyse believing it will bring back Stannis (who she thinks is dead), it instead brings back Jon, and you have all this chaos. The Horn of Joramun is blown by some random knight (I think it's at the wall) and the wall collapses. Stannis has to abandon the north and head north to fight the others. He gets shreked by them as lightbringer is broken by an other's blade.

/myguy/ has just captured storm’s end

Attached: 89B8FEA2-47B0-4F88-8F7F-6C4A7A5B9D1B.jpg (564x648, 56K)

I don't think Jon is a question. There's no way he doesn't become a king in the books too. Rickon is definitely in play as well and could go to the Manderlys or Stannis. I think Rickon will get cut short somewhere though. Maybe someone gives him to Ramsay in a betrayal?

I also think it's likely that Stannis burns someone else with king's blood besides Shireen. He has 5 people with king's blood he thinks he can burn: his wife (Florents are allegedly descended from the old kings of the Reach), Shireen, Theon, Asha, and Mance's (Gilly's) baby. Looking at them, it makes sense to me to burn Theon far before Shireen, which I imagine is why Stannis is keeping him in his sight 24/7 in the tower. Burning the baby is logistically hard, but the swap is a giant Chekov's gun imo.

Well, at least he will die not from hand of some ugly woman.

I also don't know if Sansa will actually enter the North with the Vale. So far announced plans haven't really happened in the story and Littlefinger is potentially the least trustworthy person in the books talking to one of the most gullible characters (it's close between her and Victarion) when he says it.

Who breaks her oath doing so, because she goes to find Stannis in the middle of a battle (lol) instead of saving Sansa. What a dumb cunt. She's lucky Pod forgot to tell anyone.

Roose is like 10X colder in the books tho, Ramsay will have to pull some weird shit to betray him without him realizing which will be the cool part I guess.

>you will never stand outside Storm's End with naked zombie Maekar while he holds his mace and screams for that BFS "Aegon" to come challenge him to single combat

What Square Enix game is this qt from?

What do you think of the theory that Littlefinger is going to invite a Braavosi fleet to enter the vale and turn the Vale into a braavosi colony?

Guess my guy

I doubt my guy is gonna make it all the way, but he's going to have much, much more relevance in the books and not just hang around making quips like a fussy old gossip and loudly proclaim treason to a (man raised as a) Stark.

Attached: The Spider.jpg (650x488, 39K)

>Let's be 100% honest here.
>George R. R. Martin is not going to
finish the books

fixed that for you

>loving the leech lord
Shiggy

Azor Ahai reporting in

Attached: Ramsay_Bolton.jpg (300x462, 53K)

I think he makes it to writing Winds of Winter but dies without getting much done on Dream of Spring.

/myguy/ literally cannot be stopped

Attached: rodrik the reader.jpg (425x601, 36K)

No one is saying Stannis will win in the end. But he is 99% going to win the battle of Winterfell.

Melisandre, however, will hear that Stannis is dead, and go crazy. She will sacrifice Shireen with the intention of resurrecting "the lord's chosen". This will resurrect Jon Snow. Stannis will win Winterfell and attempt to reinstate the Starks, albeit under his rule.

Not sure how it'll happen after that, but I think Mel will then be all on the Jon train, plus the northern lords won't want to bend the knee to stannis and will want jon as king in the north, and stannis will be pissed at mel for burning shireen. this conflict will somehow lead to stannis' death or him taking the black to join the nights watch.

He gets his victory, but his faith in mel comes back to bite him in the ass when everyone jumps on the jon bandwagon with her. Pretty sure it'll happen something like that...

A battle of the bastards type of of scenario is the least likely thing to happen in the books.

GODS he's sexy

Based Mance will be fine.

Attached: Mance.jpg (600x400, 78K)

*sits silently and peels oranges*

I'm still convinced that GRRM based Doran Martell off of Vito Corleone. The fact that the Martells and the dornishmen are basically italians/spaniards of westeros also helps.

Attached: doran_martell.jpg (844x947, 89K)

I convinced myself while I was waiting for Feast that he was writing all of the remaining books and the wait for Feast was due to him being sure how he was wrapping everything up. I was wrong.

Very silly. He'll work with Braavos as it relates to the Iron Bank and possibly some sellswords/sails+food, but that's all. His heritage is a red herring.

Stanni is going to die in winds but he is going to die heroically. And I'm ok with that desu.

>Edryc Storm will be legitemized and can continue the Baratheon line
>Ser Davos will get Rickon back alive, so Wyman Manderly joins the fight
>Jon will be resurrected by Melisandre and Shireen's death will be linked to that
>Jon will go south with the wildlings, to become what Stannis wanted him to become in the North
>Stannis troops will join Jon after the Battle of the Ice and stay in the North until they may return
>Alice Karstark takes her Thenn husband's army to fight the Boltons
>Littlefinger will take the Knights of the Vale North, after marrying Sansa to Harry the Heir
>Half the Bolton Army plans on betraying Roose
>Stannis can rely on all of his men to folow his commands even after death, except for the Karstarks
>Brotherhood without banners will find the Blackfish and he reunites with Lady Stoneheart
>Brotherhood marches North and meets up with Howland Reed
>Howland reveals Robb's royal decree about Jon Snow, he keeps Jon's parentage a secret for a bit longer
>REVENGE RED WEDDING.jpg
>Walder gets BTFO'D
>Edmure is proclaimed as Lord of the Riverlands by Jaime, The Twins are the second seat of House Tully now
>In the meantime, Stannis won the battle of the Ice and routes the Boltons back to the castle, but was mortally wounded in the fighting, giving his last commands to take the castle and legitemize Edryc
>Ramsay will kill Roose in the same cheesy manner
>All of the others come to BTFO the Boltons
>Bran and Arya will both finish their training and reunite with Jon and Sansa
>Jon becomes Jon Stark, but declines to become KitN
>Littlefinger is killed by a combined political plot of all Starks
>The Bolton baby of Roose and Walda is raised as loyal vassal at Winterfell, sucking the tits of Sansa
>Edryc Baratheon is proclaimed Lord of Dragonstone and Storm's End, some suggesting he should succeed Stannis as King
>Songs will be written about Stannis last stand, everyone in the North loves him now

CHECK 'EM

Attached: intervention.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

>all the fags saying stannis will die by others' hands
the mannis will go south, defeat the freys, then defeat faegot and jon cuckington. what happens next doesn't really matter to me, he can die or whatever but him defeating aegon and jon is absolutely poetic like robert defeating rhaegar and lewyn.

>"damn, I don't want to be his enemy"

>actually believing stannis dies in the north

Attached: oh_man.jpg (218x300, 21K)

>tfw Jon becomes Azor Ahai only because Stannis prepared Winterfell for him
>tfw the prophecies about a king who is consumed by his crown are true
>tfw Stannis wins all over the iron throne by saving the kingdom
>tfw Stannis did his duty towards his family, throne and kingdoms to the end
>tfw Stannis fights to the bitter end and then some more
>tfw Stannis last thought will be about the taste of a peach
>tfw Stannis asks the seven gods to open the fucking gate
>tfw R'hollor favoured him, out of all contestors during the war of the Five Kings
>tfw the usurpers are dead
>tfw Northerners will call it "The War against Joffrey Water's aggression"
>tfw Aegon Blackfyre dies

Attached: Stannis_good_ending.jpg (540x540, 48K)

Reminder Cersei's S7-S8 arc is a stand-in for Stannis in the books. He will kill Aegon and get the Golden Company but be defeated by Dany.

Euron

FORM RANKS YOU DOGS

Attached: 1555450043781.webm (1280x718, 1.44M)

He will definitely not die heroically. Stannis is a villain who bargains with a red witch for power. He burns people alive when they defy or fail him, conjures up two shadow demons (one which he uses to dishonorably kill his own brother), and attempts to burn his own nephew alive. It's true that he protected the realm from the Wildling threat and will fight the Boltons/Freys, but only out of ultimately self-interested reasons.

He will probably burn a child alive in the next book.

What's your argument for Stannis fighting Dany rather than Aegon? A second dance of dragons seems way more fitting, especially given how much GRRM loves those fucking Targs.

Dany's vision in the house of undying of Stannis.

Also Aegon's a blackfyre so he can't even get a dragon my nigga. It's more likely that Stannis raises a fucking stone dragon that Aegon taming one of Dany's dragons.

I'm not wondering if the characters in the books will do the same things they did in the show, I'm wondering how all the major characters in the books that are not in the show are going to fit in.

Which vision are you talking about in particular?

Obviously he won't get a dragon, but Blackfyres are basically Targs I'm sure they can ride dragons too. She sees a vision of people flocking to a dragon banner and is told to beware the mummer's dragon, which makes me think that Aegon will be at least somewhat successful before Dany arrives and will take King's Landing. He might lose it though.

Plus remember that Aegon was hinted at as early as the first books by Varys saying that this is no longer a game for two players to Illyrio. He may seem to come out of left field, and to be honest he kind of does, but GRRM was planning this for a while.

where she sees stannis in the trident fighting against her

What should I search on the wiki to find it? I'm totally curious.

That's actually something I believe it could happen since it parallels Robert's Rebellion pretty well, plus Stannis would eventually make it there if he won against Ramsay. Him fighting Aegon there would make sense too though.

>Ok, Stannis beats the force the Boltons throw at him initially. Then what does he do? Do you actually think he goes back down South to continue the war of 5 kings, but this time against Aegon and Dany and Tommen/Cersei? Come on. He's not leaving the North. He dies there, and I doubt Jon or the White Walkers kill him.
Maybe his wife burns Shireen "to give Stannis luck in the wars to come", Stannis kills his wife out of grief and banishes Melissandre for poisoning his wife's mind, and then starts making rash decisions now that he doesn't have his advisor, alienating a large chunk of his forces who already can't stand the winter who then defect. Then he gets in a bad clash with Roose.

Mel will kill Shireen because she thinks it will resurrect Stannis, who she thinks is dead. it will actually resurrect Jon. Stannis will banish Mel and probably his wife too.
All the northmen will flock to Jon and Stannis will be considerably weakened for no real fault of his own. I'm convinced Stannis dies in Winds, it's just not clear how. He will not hold Winterfell for long though, that's clear.

>He will not hold Winterfell for long though, that's clear.
Well yeah, "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell" is not just a guideline, it's a warning to other houses that they will not take Winterfell without a fight.

Is that Putin?

The sole reason Ramsay has any power and hasn't been buttraped to death is that Roose is his father. The second Roose dies Ramsay loses everything, him killing Roose is one of the most retarded things the show did.

Yer

Everyone that died in the show is most likely going to die in a similar manner in the books so who cares

You mean /ourking/

Attached: 1399741573770.png (472x624, 149K)

>Ramsay will kill Roose in the same cheesy manner
Roose isn't an idiot in the books, so no.

Biggest disappointment of the show. All houses looked the same wore the same shit. Barely any color to anything. Most castles were only seen from 500 meters away.. sad

I want to die in Ashas bushy muff

He is going to get quentyned and you know it.

STANNIS IS THE ONLY TRUE KING AND IF HE FALLS, WE WILL PUT SHEREEN ON THE IRON THRONE

Stannis will win.

Attached: it says you're a heretic hbo.jpg (500x749, 306K)

gill yazelf

Like resurrect him physically or metaphorically? I imagined the former but then you said Stannis would banish Mel.

Me too brother.

Stannis ain't losing the battle.

kys

Attached: shut the fuck up nigger.jpg (623x623, 200K)

Attached: got aegon.jpg (652x418, 94K)

No matter what GRRM writes it will be a disappointment to all the fan theorists who won't accept anything other than their own endings at this point

Based Young Griff Chad

Attached: young_griff_by_chillyravenart_dctiwqe-pre.jpg (809x988, 45K)

Based, he's the only dragon we need

Attached: dd3a674c-726f-42b6-83f5-4b91736ac6b0_1200x630_stretched.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Red Herring: The Character

Actually he hasn't got a chance in hell, but I still love the guy

Attached: Theon Greyjoy.jpg (2560x1600, 1.86M)

fpbp

The Ghost of Winterfell

"Robb, who had been more a brother to Theon than any son born of Balon Greyjoy’s loins. Murdered at the Red Wedding, butchered by the Freys. I should have been with him. Where was I? I should have died with him."

>Varys and Doran are going to use their fake Targ and Arianne to cleanse the bloodline of incest madness once and for all

Yeah I'm thinking they're based.

For those who read the books, did Tyrion actually influence him into invading Westeros without any respite to wait for Daenerys?
Or was that always the plan?

he nagged him about how aegon's expecting daenerys to bend over for his massive dragon cock, whilst in reality she may actually say no, as she has no reason to believe he's actually a targ, has no accomplishments or values
so he turned around and went on to conquer Westeros
and he fucking managed to do it, the madman, haha

Attached: bone.jpg (833x925, 157K)

I love Stannis but I think he will die before the end, obviously much later and not the way it happened in the show. Let's hope he will have a glorious death.

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD!

But wasn't the plan for Varys and Illyrio to eventually stump Dany in some way, shape or form, assuming Young Griff really is a Blackfyre pretender.

So if Tyrion hadn't intervened, Young Griff would have just handed her his army and been a subservient little bitch that couldn't stand up to Dany?

Being a POV character doesn't mean they have more chances to survive. Catelyn, Ned, Quentyn (and i'm probably forgetting some) are dead.

Ramsay in the books is great, I was legit surprised when it turned out to be him at the siege.

how can one man be so heartbreaking

Attached: B84F2152-3EA7-4793-8DE3-DF843114B88B.jpg (920x1150, 89K)

Cressen and Kevan POVs were great, I always like the prologue characters who die at the end of the little snapshot of their lives

I think Jaime will die soon in Winds of Winters lads.... after he's meeting with Lady Stoneheart his arc will be complete... I only want a good ending for him.

Attached: Azor Jaime.jpg (750x984, 435K)

he'd expect her to bend over both literally and figuratively, while at worst wanting to be an equal because IM A TARG AND IN LINE BEFORE YOU
he's kinda naive but he's a quick learner
the plan was to create chaosh in westeros with the khalasar, and for aegon to swoop in a hero and 'rescue' the houses from the wartorn land and tyranny
now there's a bit of a pickle due to live dragons, and who the fuck knows what Euron's up to

apart from the lannister and dornish armour
>inb4 sandnigger >armour is nigger calibre
yea but it looks snazzy
and i also like the shitty frey helmets

I don't even remember most of these characters... I read the books too long ago, I nead to re-read them before the next one comes out.

>before the next one comes out
any time before the end of your life is fine then

Attached: sadgoos.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I haven't read Dance with Dragons yet, is it all just different protags, during the same time frame as the last book?

>he'd expect her to bend over both literally and figuratively because IM A TARG AND IN LINE BEFORE YOU
>no dragons, no way to prove his claim and he isn't even Madnerys type (e.g. Khal Drogo).
What a deluded twink, even if she had accepted him she would be the one doing the fucking

and thats why he turned around

Cressen is the maester who was basically a dad to Stannis before Stannis picked that red woman hoe over him. He was the whole reason I could never fully commit and become a Stannisfag.
Kevan was the Lannister who got crossbow bolted by Varys for being too competent. Cool dude and that chapter is where some of the clues about Varys being a Blackfyre come from

This but littlefinger gets outmaneuvered in the vale and becomes sweetrobins protector because there's obviously more going on with that little shit

So he can get fucked even harder? Because Daenerys is eventually coming to Westeros and with her new "Fire & Blood" motto, i doubt she will take kindly on anyone usurping her.

well by that point aegon might have as well already won and conquer the whole westeros bar north and shit so they might actually go against each other

user, please don't think I'm retarded (headache raging too) but who again was it that gifted those dragons eggs on Dany? Wasn't it Illyrio so that Jorah could tag along and poison Daenerys, ensnaring Drogo into waging a war of revenge on Westeros. At least I remember that being the prevailing theory.

But why didn't they ever think that could backfire and that Dany could get dragons?
Or was that part.of the plan? I honestly forgot so many things.

>here's your invasion of an entire continent with a measly 20,000 army bro
[Spoiler]yeah yeah the Dornish are there too I know[/spoiler]

No one can even remotely control my boy Victarion.

Attached: Victarion_Greyjoy.jpg (300x462, 41K)

>But why didn't they ever think that could backfire and that Dany could get dragons?
No one expected petrified rocks to magically become dragons.

I don't see how could he possibly conquer anything beyond the Crown Lands and the Stormlands. The Tyrells still have the greatest army in Westeros and the Lannister army is still a force to be reckon.

well the golden company are literally the best mercenaries in the world, they have successfully taken Griffin's nest AND the Storm's end which is stated several times to be unconquerable, and which almost rip Loras
now Dorne are on their way to suck his cock, and others might follow soon
plus the whole country has been wartorn for years, everyone is tired, noone cares about orders anymore, noone is really ruling
ripe for taking

Illyrio gave the eggs to Dany, but also they were petrified, and dragons have not existed for hundreds of years
jorah was to keep an eye on her, and barristan to stay her course and guide her not to shit on everything which she did anyway, she cant control her dragons, the city she rules turned to fucking shit, and everyone hates her

dont forget tyrells and dornish fucking hate each other
and i reckon more will start joining the reclaimer
viserys, as a brat, was supposed to take the savages over to Westeros and spread chaos, to be prepared for Aegon's reclaiming of the lands

who /randylltarly/ here?
>One of the finest commanders in Westeros
>Doesn't fret from making hard decisions
>Doesn't suffer cowards and betas in his household
>Hates Dothraki, Unsullied and Wildling subhumans
>Thinks the Realm should not fall to foreigners.

Attached: Sardag_randyll_tarly.jpg (412x640, 24K)

the last sentence was supposed to go to for the previous user, my bad

both him and his younger son are fucking based and i wish them nothing but luck
but they better fucking bend the knee and join aegon

My guy Darkstar is gonna do nothing but make everyone cringe during all his chapters. Because he is of the night.

The dornish army is small as fuck and Storm's End only had a skeleton force defending it.

>and i reckon more will start joining the reclaimer
Who? Littlefinger won't be interested until fAegon seems to be winning. Euron is too busy sacking the Reach and he will most likely join Cersei anyway. The North is being contested between Roose & Stannis. The Riverlands are a ruin and the Freys are too busy trying to reign them.

LF dies by Sansa in Winterfell, there's just too much foreshadowing. It's probably one of the plot points that GRRM gave to D&D
>Ghost of High Heart says she "dreamt a maiden slaying a savage giant in a castle made of snow"
>Sweetrobin destroys Sansa's snow castle going "raaahhh i'm a giant" and Sansa just rips off his doll's head and sticks it on a pike

>The dornish army is small as fuck
but not without accomplishments
dont forget tyrells are cunt who dont want to participate
plus i bet Doran has few aces up his sleeves just in case
well, we'll see in the future maybe

Attached: got meraxes.jpg (1200x1600, 364K)

>Storm's end which is stated several times to be unconquerable,
My bad, a bit slow on munching down the WoW sample chapters but I'm guessing that's where that goes down?

It also went completely over my head that Barristan was charged by Varys to steady Dany's hand in whatever she was about to do, but I now remember he only reached because he had patronage from Illyrio.

Poor blokes getting their dreams smashed by giving her the wrong wedding gifts. They should've done scented candles or something.
Thanks!

yup, WoW chapters confirm he has takem the End without any difficulty

The show needed 12 seasons according to GURM

Satin the pretty boi.

Attached: satin_flowers.jpg (894x894, 66K)

Sansa will 100% kill LF and probably won’t marry HtH before leaving the Vale. She’s sick of arranged marriages and already has SR in her pocket; it’s more prudent to keep an easily-manipulated kid around than a grown man with two kids. Plus, judging from her sample chapter, she has genuine affection for SR

>aegon VI turns out to be joffery 2.0 and wasn't nearly as prepared as varys thought he was
> stannis marches down from the north and kills him at the trident mirroring bobby and rhegar
>finally crowned as the king, stannis the true rules westeros
>white walkers invade
>stannis calls the banners, only like twenty percent of the men actually come
>dany has also started her invasion of westeros, decides to go fight the white walkers too
>stannis and his host meets the white walkers in open battle
>they get fucking wrecked to the last man
>stannis has a heroic last stand on top of a hill mirroring king arthur at the battle of camlann
>what ever magic entity leading the white walker army notices stannis's kingblood
>revives him as the new night king
>night king stannis is killed by dany at the third battle of the trident, finally fulfilling her dream and proving that she was azor ahai
>dany thinking herself as a hero goes to take kingslanding
>The peasants, who at this point think all targs are mad, only see her as a foreign invader, the whore who killed their savior
>the city guard hold against her siege and refuse to let her in
>dany finally breaks because despite all the trials and tribulations she was put through, the people she was supposed to liberate only see her as a murderer and a tyrant
>tyrion gives her the final push to burn kinglanding to the ground
>stannis goes down as a heroic figure, the beowulf or gilgamesh of westeros
>dany becomes the villain of his story
not sure where to go from there, what happens with jon is completely up in the air for me
But from what I can tell, the stories of stannis and dany are heavily intertwined and is the true tale of ice and fire

but Brienne killed Stannis

>I doubt Jon or the White Walkers kill him.
He's almost guaranteed to die fighting the Others.

>this is what Stannisfags actually believe
You better pray fatman never finishes the books

Why do people think Roose will die the same way he did in the show? Ramsay isn't a magic manic pixie dram girl in the book, and I doubt he has any support from his father's men.

I like Stannis but this is deluded. He might get a heroic last stand but the whole point of his character is that he’s a just man whose competence still won’t ever inspire love

He'll kill Roose and that will start the downfall of house Bolton

But Ramsay isn't epic edgy chaotic evil pixie dream guy like in the show though.

George is a stannisfag himself
He never refers to him as anything but king stannis in his blogs and describes him as a righteous man

>only would be king that survived this far
The throne is his, baby.

He's a blackfyre, which is kind of like a Targaryen, at least they're still related.

Chadgon.

He will sit the Iron Throne and purge all degeneracy from the Seven Kingdoms.

Attached: CE7787B8-7D4F-4773-AB99-E8B6168FCB04.jpg (300x462, 40K)

>be show brienne
>swear service to th starks
>spend half the show judging and mocking jaime for being the kingslayer
.>proced to slay the legitimate king while he''s trying to free the home of the house you are sworn to protect
>nobody ever mentions you are a massive hypocrite
>gets only legit good ending in the show

They really fuckinng hated stannis. Its gotten to the point i''am convincided he either actualy wins in the books or they were sleepping with the actrress.

Is Broom still alive in the books?

Nah. Jamie is Azor Ahai. The mistranslation thing about how the words for lord and light are both one letter off from the words for gold and hand respectively, seems too convenient. I’m fine with my boy dying, but he better go out with a bang.

From what I remember they are Targaryen sympathizers in the book, so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Stannis won’t win in the books, but he will have done enough in the north to make surviving the long night possible.

You should pay more attention to the meta, he's the only guy martin actualy calls KING before the name, not to mention a few other things, like his most liked characters being admirers of stannis (Asha, Jon, Samwell). Martin said himself he dislikes theon, and itt looks like stannis is gong to execute him. During the season sttannis got kaput, mmartin was very vocal about his discontent with the show, until his publishers told him to take it easy. In 2012 (or 14, cant remember), he said stannis has a very big role in the next book. stannis was respected by ned, and seems like the only guy outsiide the norf trying to help the starks.

>Jaime
>Theon
>Stannis
Yeah kind off, specially Jaime. Theon is kind of fucked tho.

He will kill Brienne and become Azor Ahai. Then I don't know which is role will be exactly, but I'm sure he will also be the Valonqar.

Yes, and he has a Castle with some men and a fat retarded wife. He also has a kid comming named Tyrion, which really pisses Cersei off.

>He also has a kid comming named Tyrion, which really pisses Cersei off.

It's not his though

Attached: D35FCE8B-D522-4E90-B289-DEC3A90A6278.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>martin was very vocal about his discontent with the show
He called Dumb and Dumber stupid HBO robots, it was really weird.

Based book Bronn

>book sam is putting the final touches on his life's work
>The Ballad of King Stannis by Samwell Tarly

Love Darkstar. He's so fucking cool. He's like an anime character.

Jon is the anime protag, Basedstar is the capeshit character

>mysterious, charismatic and attractive
>wants to accelerate conflicts to create chaos
>hurts cute girls as a hobby
He's just like me.

>nightking
I don't even follow this stuff and I know there's no such thing in the books.

Pretty sure Roose runs circles around Ramsay in the books. All of the Bastard's Boys spy on him and tell Roose everything

He does, but he was just a weird ass guy who fucked a white walker

They're not Targ loyalist, they're Tyrell loyalists, they follow Mace Tyrell, doesn't matter who Mace follows.

Who's joining who are the end of ADWD?

Yeah, he was trying to help them so much that he used blood magic to try to kill off robb. Amazing

The monkeys are running circles 'round him

There is going to be a battle of the Bastards, it was confirmed by this detail in Vanity Fair last fall. But all the cocky retards in this thread thinking Stannis is going to survive the north are going to look like fools if the book actually comes out. I don’t see why Jon (and likely Rickon with Shaggydog when Davos arrives) would end up at Winterfell to fight Ramsay if Stannis is alive. We got basically a massive indicator about his fate and no one paid attention except for a few people.

Attached: 505736D7-3F75-4A62-8908-44DFC9271756.jpg (714x1191, 425K)

>the article mentions that there are plans for the hounds to return
somehow this indicates that Ramsay won, or survived?

yes. It's the same basic time frame but focused on the North and Essos

>jon wargs into ghost and runs off to go join up with stannis
>shaggydog + jonghost fight ramsy's dogs in the battle of ice

This board will be on suicide watch when Stannis dies in the books

If GRRM was making a big deal about Ramsay’s hounds facing off with the Direwolves (probably Ghost and Shaggydog) there’s a good chance that is because it’s a scene in his battle of the bastards. And it would totally be like D&D to kill Shaggy before the battle and not have Ghost go to Winterfell so that they wouldn’t have to include the one single thing GRRM told them about that battle.

You are both wrong
>the plan was to create chaosh in westeros with the khalasar, and for aegon to swoop in a hero and 'rescue'
No, the Golden Company literally mentions that the plan has gone off rails: the idea was that the Dothraki horde would come to Pentos/Volantis and they'd sail to conquer Westeros together. Only thing they needed was to get Viserys dead (he was the rightful heir).
>Or was that always the plan?
No, they literally say the plans went to hell. Varys had to improvise killing Kevan earlier than expected.

Lysono: The first Aegon took Westeros without eunuchs. Why shouldn't the sixth Aegon do the same?

Harry: The plan—
Tristan: Which plan? ... The fat man's plan? The one that changes every time the moon turns? First Viserys Targaryen was to join us with fifty thousand Dothraki screamers at his back. Then the Beggar King was dead, and it was to be his sister, a pliable young child queen who was on her way to Pentos with three new-hatched dragons. Instead the girl turns up on Slaver's Bay and leaves a string of burning cities in her wake, and the fat man decides we should meet her by Volantis. Now that plan is in ruins as well. I have had enough of Illyrio's plans. Robert Baratheon won the Iron Throne without the benefit of dragons. We can do the same.

>Wasn't it Illyrio so that Jorah could tag along and poison Daenerys
Jorah was supposed to bring Dany to Asshai for whatever reason, before Illyrio contacted him and Dany in Qarth and gave ships to sail to Volantis/Pentos. Dany sidetracked and went to conquer Slaver's Bay.
Poisoning wasn't planned, it was part of Robert's declaration of a lordship for the dead Targaryen. Varys informed Jorah that there may be attempts on Dany's life and he prevented it. Varys was never trying to poison Dany.

I know. I don’t want it to happen either but the amount of people who think he won’t die in that battle here is ridiculous
I doubt Jon will be dead long enough to travel very far in Ghost, Mel will probably find the pink letter by Jon’s corpse and burn Shireen hoping to bring Stannis back but she accidentally brings Jon back.

i've watch youtube and this channel named preston saying jon is not lyanna's son instead its real ned stark's bastard can any of bookfags confirm that i mean like does the book had any foreshadowing of jon real parents ?

Preston first started his channel with outlandish speculation like this to shaken up the stale lore community and propose hot new takes.
He doesn't really care that much about it himself (he just thinks Jon being the son of Rhaegar is boring)

>a blue-eyed king with a red sword in his hand who cast no shadow;

Yeah and anyone who isn’t so autistic they are going to fly off the spectrum like Preston can see it’s clear as day that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna’s son. The tower of joy flashback is in the first book for god’s sake and even the retards D&D could figure it out from reading. I can’t belive Preston would still belive his stupid bullshit even when we know now that the hints in the books about Bran becoming king were actually true. So any of his elaborate theories are obviously not going to fucking happen.

the downfall in the books wouldn't be rushed at the last minute. If he kills his father most of their bannermen will leave and join Stannis the Mannis, and he'll likely be left with only a hundred or so men to defend winterfell

Yeah, it was Melly Sander's phony witchcraft that killed Robb and not the Frey's crossbow bolts and Roose's sword.

Dany also saw a vision of fighting the Others at the Trident. Maybe she encounters undead Stannis?

But Roose knows Ramsay wants to kill him, or that there is at least a chance of it happening since Ramsay is a scheming godless son of a bitch. I just don't see it happening to the Roose we see on ADWD.

ok thanks for the info user i get it then he just some autistic troll that want open up a debate.

>when we know now that the hints in the books about Bran becoming king were actually true.
can you elaborate what kind of hints in the book user.

Jon's consciousness is definitely alive through Ghost. Whatever means that resurrects his body, he'll be much closer to the Others and will probably be the bridge between their species.

The Boltons never had a chance when they were made to be literally Satan the House

Jesus Harry, what the fuck happened?

OP means a chance as in a chance to have a satisfying outcome instead of deus-ex machina subversion of expectations or cliche edgelord moment where Ramsay kills his papa.

Cool story bruh but I still need a source

>try

But he only needs twenty good men

>stannis is going to get killed by white walkers, he's gonna charge with his fake fire sword and get his shit pushed in
>lady stoneheart will sacrifice her life so thoros can resurrect either arya or rickon

Then he fucking didn't mean it, did he? Ever since he went to the North he's been taking steps to help the Stark's situation.

Quentyn isn't dead. He lives

Why would Arya or Rickon die?

I read the books like 6 years ago and I don't remember anything, fuck me

It's a shame house Baratheon got fucked over so hard.

Attached: 7684736468.jpg (500x705, 159K)

>actually believing this

to get rid of Stoneheart, even GRRM said she was a mistake, one her kids will die and she will save them

That sounds retarded, Stoneheart was the coolest fucking thing to happen other than everything else.

All the cool characters got genocided.

Nah, Domeric Bolton was a good kid. It’s just Ramsay and to a leser extent Roose

DABID?! YOU POWST HERE TOO?!?/

why even bother to post all this stupidity?

The armour renly's soldiers wore was pretty great as well.

Attached: baddies.jpg (540x2121, 146K)

Ramsay just wants to be loved by his papa though.

>beat his wife to death
>hand is now charred and smoky after being healed
what could be more badass than lightbringer being a fist?

Gylbert Farwynd is /my guy/

Targaryens deserve the hammer to their chests.

Attached: 4873634687346.jpg (749x499, 88K)

>listening to whatever preston 'muh dornish mustrplan and everyone is a warg' jacobs says
Don't go full retard, user

Nice reading comprehension, retard

Jon's real parents are obviously Lyanna and Rheagar, but everyone's already figured that out, so GRRM very well might change course.

How badly will HBO fuck up this scene?

Why? He isn't Dumb and Dumber, why would he try to ass-pull something to change an outcome that has been built up over 5 books?

Have some milk of poppy, preston, and go to bed

Literally anything else

What is the actual evidence of Lyanna and Rheagar being Jons parents?

I think Stannis will die against the Others in DoS
He's going to crack once he finds out Shireen's dead. Remember, he's iron. He breaks before he bends.
Shireen's death will be the final straw. He didn't want the crown already and he clearly does love his daughter, so finding out she died out of a misplaced attempt to help him win a throne will finally be the end of his willpower. He'll abandon his duty and head north to fight (and die) against the Others, because that's the only way he has to avoid his duty while staying within the bounds of the law. By taking the black.
He'll likely legitimize either Edric or Gendry before he goes.

Who cares, they pissed off the normies so badly, that all their spin offs are doomed to failure. There won't be a battle of the trident because the show will be cancelled long before that

not /myguy/ by /myqueen/ now and always

Attached: foiis63bz8z21.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Game of Thrones doesn't make any sense because in no universe people would have tolerated Joffrey.

At least Robert's bastards are alive and doing well.

>in no universe people would have tolerated Joffrey.
Who are Caligula and Ivan the IV of Russia?

>Darkstar
>Ned Dayne

There is a chance

Attached: 1466949076511.png (472x624, 140K)

Yazid I of the ummayads was much worse in islamic history.

Easy now. Ivan the terrible alright.

This post is dedicated to Shireen Baratheon, rightful heir to the throne.

I hope darkstar dies in the most pathetic and embarrassing way possible

They didn't tolerate Joffrey, that's why they killed him.

Joffrey is really tame by the standards of real-life crazy kings.

Dawn is Lightbringer

>in no universe people would have tolerated Joffrey

Yeah it's not like he was assassinated or anything

What'd he do that could piss off so many peasants?

He's the de facto protagonist of the series so I think he's got a pretty good chance

Attached: jonsnow.jpg (500x317, 28K)

Preston's later theories are more interesting.
>Littlefinger's Debt Scheme / Littlefinger's Mistake
Pretty much the only good analysis of Baelish's actions there is
>Riverlands of the Dragon
This is somewhat weaker, but it shows how GRRM had very different intentions for Riverlands characters in the first book, due to how Dany was supposed to invade much sooner.
>The Minds of Wolves and Robins / Dragon Genetics
Pretty much his magnum opus on how "magic" works in GRRM stories and what the ultimate ending / message could be.

Something like this

Attached: Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jedi.(1983).1920x816.x265.2ch.AAC.mkv_snapshot_00.33.55.736.jpg (1920x816, 194K)

He's going to kill Balon Swann and Obara

More like Dorkstar

I can’t remember all of it at the moment but there is stuff like in A Clash of Kings when Bran is in Winterfell and acting lord and he keeps being told he is a prince now because Robb is king in the north he says how he never wanted to be a prince, which some people took as a hint to mean he would be king. Also before Jaime sent him out the window he was supposed to go to Kingslanding, but his journey beyond the wall and everything that happened after his crippling eventually did send him to Kingslanding but now to become a king.

Based. Mel is a cunt

Also Val, wildling whore...

this, such a good chapter.

For me, its Bronze Royce

If the people are fed, the people are happy.

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Attached: 1558314643733.png (556x578, 235K)

Caligula was actually just fucking with his senators

The hound hates his brother just as much in the books, it's noted many times he wants to kill his brother.

>Roose and Tywin
>Stannis
Though choice user

best boy

Attached: UwYsK.png (1180x701, 481K)

He could die in the long night, and get his face stolen by Arya, but I doubt Cersei lasts that long.

>still haven't read Euron's chapters because fuck ironborn and literally fuck asha.

In comparison to most Historical kings he's actually not that bad.

Yeah the lannister armor was a e s t h e t i c
But ofc we don't in S8 see any of the guys in pic related

Attached: lannisters.png (849x477, 499K)

Reminder that book Rickon is going to be an absolutely savage barbarian the next time we see him, due to him being raised on an island of insane cannibals. He's going to make Ramsay Bolton look like an innocent child in comparison.

Attached: 1499223375118.png (1024x663, 38K)

Roose Bolton is an Other who hides his identity by wearing people's skin. This is fact.

good, i hope all the people who work at suicide hotlines call in sick that day.

That's because, despite years of writing for television, he seriously thought there was a chance in hell they'd spend 3 seasons fucking around in Mereen, Dorne, and the Riverlands after season 4.

My girl is going to be a queen and gets a Disney ending while tiny-dicked trump-loving incels seethe and their assholes burn with rage.

Last words ever spoken in the show
QUEEN IN THE NORTH!

Attached: SOPH_147611646292686_2075813299090657574_n.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Tywin has been dead in the books for like twenty years

Honestly I can see something ironic happening like Stannis sacrificing himself to save Shireen, and then Melisandre sacrifices Shireen to bring back Jon Sow since there's no Stannis to keep her safe.

I just want Mel to molest Jon

He was still a massive dick. That said it's a pretty poor example considering he was also assassinated at a pretty young age.

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Why? He is so fucking cool.
>And I'm of the night.

The fact that people think Azor Ahai will be anyone but Victarion never ceases to make me laugh

based

Attached: daemon_i_blackfyre___the_black_dragon_by_mike_hallstein_dc4iuh0-pre.jpg (833x959, 131K)

Tywin's armor was fuckin crisp

Attached: 1558546672814.jpg (4256x2832, 1.99M)

Queen Sansa the Skank

Attached: it was beautiful.png (722x720, 775K)

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/

"if nothing else, the readers will learn what happened to Jeyne Poole, Lady Stoneheart, Penny and her pig, Skahaz Shavepate, Arianne Martell, Darkstar, Victarion Greyjoy, Ser Garlan the Gallant, Aegon VI, and a myriad of other characters both great and small that viewers of the show never had the chance to meet"

What did he mean by this?

Attached: time for darkstar.gif (500x375, 1.02M)

>"what happened to"
how they die

The real redpill is that Jon is Rhagar and Lyanna's kid, but Ned did have a bastard with Ashara Dayne.

>I wanted to see pink Boltons.

Not just pink, but pink capes edged with white fur, and blood drop embroidery.

TWO bastards
fAegon and Darkstar

Attached: twins.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

DAYNE?!

Well, so was Joffrey.

>conjures up two shadow demons (one which he uses to dishonorably kill his own brother)

It is only righteous to kill a rebel against the crown who rejected your offer of clemency.

Cringe.

Attached: Bloodraven (1).jpg (300x420, 45K)

Post insane theories you actually believe
≥Merman conspiracy

Quentyn is alive.

>I don’t see why Jon (and likely Rickon with Shaggydog when Davos arrives) would end up at Winterfell to fight Ramsay if Stannis is alive.

Because they believe the pink letter and believe that Stannis is dead.

Or it could just be them warging their wolves during the battle. Arya can warg Nymeria from a continent away.

>The monkeys are running circles 'round him

youtube.com/watch?v=eQYKDrOs_j8

im ok with stannis sacrificing shireen if its because he thinks its either her or the world will die to the others

>bowfag
>albino
>skin rash
>bastard
>rivers
>shota enthusiast
>cripple enthusiast

gross

Attached: 1bd9d331aa46071211b114307a04564972.jpg (1049x689, 84K)

Has preston jacobs killed himself?
He hasn't uploaded anything recently.

>Blackfyre fucking shits have the nerve to try to talk shit about the man who BTFOd them not once, not twice, nor thrice but four fucking times
embarrassing

Stannis is going to use his Plannis to utterly WRECK the Freys/Karstarks at the Battle in the Ice, and then the Boltons at the Battle of Winterfell, thus fully solidifying himself as the greatest general in Westerosi history. After that he'll probably fuck off and die near the end of book 6 in one of three ways:
>take a page out of the book of his historical inspiration, Richard III, and be killed mid-battle by a betrayal from this story's version of Lord Stanley, Littlefinger, after Littlefinger throws in with this story's version of Henry Tudor, fAegon
>die in some sacrifice against the Others/white walkers
>take the place of Randyll Tarly in refusing to bend to the Targaeryn, earning him an execution, as he saw himself in the flames
But until then, it'll be great.

cope lapdog bastard cope

t. targ shit

enjoy dying forgotten, alone and cucked like bittersteele

>Implying Roose "the noose" Bolt-on can actually die

Did Oberyn die in the books yet?

Daemon B. died the greatest Targaryen swordsman who ever lived and died not by another sword but on the field by arrows like a demigod.

enjoy rolling around with a crippled dick for all eternity, at least you can watch people have sex and be raped

Attached: 1555911526079.jpg (1438x1918, 446K)

>died after getting cucked by a Dornish man in a failed rebellion to have his own son's corpses fall atop him after he got utterly BTFO'd by a superior bowfag while Bloodraven got to enjoy becoming an actual Demigod NEET with tree lolis
why are blackfyres so pathetic bros?

Attached: death-of-daemon.jpg (900x608, 127K)

not as pathetic as a bowfag, seriously daemon with or without blackfyre would wipe the floor with bloodraven and dark sister.

I know that's why I said he's a pretty shit example to counter the point that 'in no universe would a Joffrey be tolerated'

go back to Yea Forums fags

>seething melee cuck
too bad he'd be dead before he got within ten paces just like what actually happened

bows are for fags

cope with the fact that brynden was to scared to shoot the fair one like another coward from recent memory
learn to read

Attached: ShrillLivelyKouprey-size_restricted.gif (500x260, 2.9M)

nah I'll cope by the fact that bloodraven survived and won while daemon died cucked and defeated

Aemon the Dragonknight would wreck Daemon's shit. He's literally spoken of in the same breath as Barristan Selmy and Arthur Dayne.

can't we all just agree that a blackfyre rebellion show would be kino and a thousand times better than a long night prequel.

Attached: 4452367554032.jpg (1280x828, 346K)

yes watching usurpers get BTFO is always kino

I can agree with that. Most fucking points in Westeros history are more interesting than the Age of Heroes.

>Aegon's conquest
>The Dance of Dragons
>Blackfyre Rebellion
>War of Ninepenny Kings
>Robert's Rebellion/Greyjoy Rebellion

Attached: 1430599573692.jpg (396x594, 173K)

>He's literally spoken of in the same breath as Barristan Selmy and Arthur Dayne.
same as Daemon, the only reason he is not talked about as much because he was not a kingsguard like them and mentioning backfyre's around targs is taboo to them.
GRRM himself put DB up there with them and has implied there was the best warrior from house targ since aegon

>>take a page out of the book of his historical inspiration, Richard III, and be killed mid-battle by a betrayal from this story's version of Lord Stanley

The next battle is actually similar to the battles of Lake Peipus and Bosworth. Stannis' army is at the frozen lake like Alexander Nevsky, and the Manderleys are like the Stanleys who will not join the battle at first and then switch sides against the Freys.

>Did Oberyn die in the books yet?

Yes.

Daemon is also spoken of very highly. He only lost because Bloodraven had the higher IQ

If Stannis is all about MUH HONOR then he should accept Daenerys as his queen because she's the rightful heir to Aerys

yup in pretty much exactly the same way though iirc his head didn't get squished in the books, he just got punched to death

i wouldn't even be mad if bloodraven had at least fought daemon once and won.
Could of had two bastards with the two best valyrian steel swords going at it but nope

Stannis chose to follow his brother and liege lord over Targ rule so he respects Baratheon right of succession.

different regime

that would be completely against bloodraven's character. he's a sneaky backhanded tactician schemer, not a warrior. would be as dumb as Tywin beating Robb by 1v1ing him. him defeating daemon with the higher IQ play while not getting his hand's dirty is fitting.

this, the whitewalkers are jokes now anyways

didn't bloodraven btfo of them with a bow? why would he ever bother fighting 1v1 when he can just snipe the blackfyre shits?

i meant if they had a tourney at a point before the rebellion or had fought previously where bloodraven deduced he could'nt beat him in a melee, i'm not saying bloodraven killing him in the battle with a sword, that would be almost unbelievable

Stannis supported Robert's claim (which he admitted was the toughest decision he's ever had to make but it was his duty to his elder brother) and Aerys line was deposed by right of conquest.

When is the show about Darkstar begin?

Just make dunk and egg fuck sake, you even get all the best bits of the rebellion anyway

Attached: BR fucks shit up.jpg (1800x2767, 1.4M)

>called a righteous man by the author himself
>he's a villain, guise!
Go away, D&D.

Blackfyre shitters are brainlets and try to solve everything with muh 1v1 combat, pay them no mind

Attached: based bloodraven.jpg (986x763, 416K)

cause watching a sword fight is better than watching someone snipe arrows at someone btfo-ing targ soldiers who doesn't even notice that he is being sniped at till it's too late

Nice try, Dany

bullshit

name an example where a bow vs a swordsman was a better fight than two men going at it with blades

Memes aside, it'd be a pretty heartbreaking scene.

Attached: 262b231f1e4059f1f10c31e86120c0ae.jpg (736x621, 141K)

Bloodraven vs Daemon and his stupid sons

bloodraven is literally the bad guy of the entire series, him and euron

they'd have to get another tywin tier actor for bloodraven

i meant in film

what a bitch.
blackfyre's were closer to starks than targs

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams and cries that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling you hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope.

How?

Starks had a good reason to rebel against the Targs, Daemon just did it because he got cucked.

they had max von sydow

go to bed bittersteel

king arthur when they force the army to group on the ice

he didn't feel as intense enough, just felt like friendly mysterious tree grandpa. maybe it's the lines he was given though

i meant in the honor, 1v1 obsessed, shit at political intrigue and schemes, part of being a stark

The Starks weren't 1v1 obsessed aside from Brandon. Ned was described as cold and calm, and never fought in Tourneys and Jaime challenged Robb to a 1v1, which he refused and there's nothing honorable about trying to usurp the rightful king just because you got cucked by a Dornish bull. Not something Ned would've ever supported tbqh.

it was the lines, tbf he was hardly bloodraven, the show canned that part and just went with an almost entirely new character

Attached: three-eyed-raven.jpg (1440x960, 172K)

do they even mention that he's bloodraven in the show?

well when you are brandon, jaime, dayne, or daemon of course you are gonna try to settle shit with a sword

they call him the three eyed raven and he does wear tattered nights watch clothes so