NO. FREAKING. WAY

NO. FREAKING. WAY.

Attached: 1548388133110.jpg (854x424, 50K)

LOIS. DEOXYS FROM POKEMON RUBY AND SAPPHIRE IS AT OUR DOOR. THIS REMINDS ME OF THAT TIME I GOT FISTED BY PLASTICMAN.

>Family Guy intro ends
>scene opens in Peter’s house, where the family is on the couch watching TV
>DING DONG
>Lois: I wonder who that could be at this time of day.
>Peter opens the door
>Deoxys: Hey, Peter!
>Peter: Holy fr*cken crap, Lois! Check who it is!
>Lois: Is that... Oh my god, Deoxys!
>Brian: Holy shit, Deoxys? I thought you enlisted in the military and got shipped off to Iraq!
>scene where Deoxys is fighting Islamic terrorists while trumpets play
>Deoxys: Hehehe, yep, but I’m back. There's no place like HOENN!
>everyone but Meg laughs
>Chris: It’s great to have you back, Deoxys!
>Meg: Whatever! It was great to finally have some peace a quiet from those stupid puns...
>Deoxys uses Psycho Boost to throw Meg into the roof
>Peter: NYEHAHAHAHAHA!
>Stewie: Personally I prefer Digimon, but Fox can’t negotiate for shit!

I cba to make one where it's Sneed standing there so just imagine that I did

Oh......ooh my......oooh my oh my.

Is this an actual script? It's uncannily close to the mark.

I hate these stupid event Pokémon that you can only get now by hacking. Legendary Pokémon are one of the most interesting and lore focused aspects of the series and some of them are basically locked side quests.

you can get deoxys in ORAS

I would genuinely be interested in how many episodes start with the family watching tv and a continuity announcer saying 'We now return to...'
The words 'we now return' must literally be the opening line of at least 40% of all episodes at this point, maybe more.

True.
I remember playing Emerald and being pissed off that I couldn’t get Deoxys, Lugia/Ho-Oh and Mew, despite them technically being in the game.

Lois, its Deoxys from Deoxys Midnight Runners
>Come on Pikachu, or I'll swear I'll be mean

That’s good to know.
I remember somone gave me the Arceus hack. He is technically in the same room as Dialga/Palkia only unreachable by an invisible stairway (to heaven). Never fully leveled him for judgment. It just bugs me you have the god of Pokémon and he is literally right above your head but locked behind a limited event.

What's up with it vanilla face?

>Mr. Griffin, what if I told you I could you and Deoxys “closer”.
>Wow, I’d love that Mr. Clifford!
>giggles
>What the hells so friggin funny!
>Oh nothing Peter.

Attached: 285F31A2-DCD6-4838-A1CA-658480C24BEC.png (350x341, 184K)

>decide tom make the first alien pokemon
>bases it on DNA, the one thing that's intrinsic to life on earth
Maybe they're saying life came from space?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Attached: 1554436146357.jpg (854x424, 147K)

>legendary pokemon
>there’s over 100 of them now
Lol

my parents didn't let me play pokemon and I think they made the right choice

Attached: chaotic peyton.png (459x432, 225K)

They are legendary because many of them are ancient, immortal, or out right Gods. Yet somehow Mewtwo is top tier among them despite being a creation of mankind.

Attached: 859AA87F-759B-46FC-BEF3-7A46B9ED727F.jpg (1280x533, 51K)

The family guy script has been the same old formula for every episode for many years now

what made the first two seasons of family guy so different from the rest of the show?

>LOIS: OH MY GOD
>Brian: Deoxys is-is dead!
>Peter: Holy crap! This is more shocking than that time I tried to have sex with Pikachu!
>-cutaway-
>Peter in bed with Pikachu: A-Are you sure about this Pikachu?
>Pikachu: Yeah baby, I'm sure. Just bite the pillow, I promise I'll go in easy and not electrocute you or anything
>Nighttime shot outside the house, beat, then Peter screams
>Peter: AHH! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T ELECTROCUTE ME! BUT YOU ELECTROCUTED ME! I COULD'VE NEVER SEEN THIS COMING!
>Cut back to main scene
>Peter: Now, everyone, to make sure Deoxys is dead and not just passed out, we need to check his heart beat first.
>Lois: We need to call an ambulance Peter!
>Peter: Hold on Lois, hold on.
>Peter bends down and puts his fingers on Deoxys' neck
>Peter: Let me just... Check for a heartbeat...
>One minute passes just on the shot of Peter trying to get a heart beat
>Lois: PETER!
>Peter: Wait, I think I feel something!
>Deoxys leans forward, vomits a bunch of blood, and then falls back dead again
>Peter: Up, no. It was just a convulsion.

Attached: 1551915813779.png (853x480, 357K)

Attached: 1498005524225.jpg (225x225, 7K)

OUR POKÉMON DEOXYS GRIFFIN IS DEAD

Wow... humanity can create something more powerful than God... would you think about that...

Yeah, those manatees know their job.

>while trumpets play
kek

God dammit

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE DEOXYS IS DEAD HES REALLY DEAD AND STEWIE DESTROYED THE TIME MACHINE SO THERES NO WAY TO BRING HIM BACK

Hey guys, check out my new tattoo!

Attached: tattoo-2.jpg (644x965, 358K)

Oh shit, we have insiders here.

heh, that's nothing

Attached: 1545204535722.jpg (847x591, 165K)

Classic.

>Yet somehow Mewtwo is top tier among them despite being a creation of mankind
Redpilled

obvious Eva reference user come on

>never caught mew
>never caught celibi
>never caught deoxys

Attached: 1558221687771.png (997x556, 199K)

Mew is the progenitor of all traditional (read: not deity like Arceus or concept-borne like Rayquaza) life in the Pokemon world and has access to all the powers of those Pokemon by extension. It's IMMENSELY powerful.

Mewtwo is a Mew clone that was then souped up on crack and made angry as fuck and more destructive. Mewtwo is "manmade" only insofar as he wouldn't have occured naturally. He's still a form of life, specifically one that is extremely powerful (Mew).

It's pretty reasonable for Mewtwo to be at a powerlevel above most things besides the literal deitys (Arceus and co.) and world-eater tier creatures (Necrozma) when his entire gimmick is that he's an "Everything-but-deitys + 1".

Attached: 150Mewtwo-Mega_Y.png (1279x1279, 596K)

so are humans pokemon? mew = lilith?

It's not entirely clear but presumably no.

The Sinnoh myths state that Arceus created the Pokemon universe and then Dialga, Palkia and Giratina to maintain it. Giratina acted out of turn and was banished to the distortion world for it, so he's effectively Pokemon's Lucifer.

Arceus later created the Lake Guardians (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf), who were tasked with creating life to exist within the world he created. Considering how they look so similar to Mew, it's theorised that they created life in their own form, that being Mew, and then Mew naturally evolved into all other non-deity and non-concept Pokemon.

However as for humans, its stated Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf gave humans the capability to have emotions, will and knowledge, but when exactly isn't stated clearly. It's noteworthy to mention that it's not stated they made humans, just that they made life, and that they also gave humans those three things.

Fug

Attached: Rayquaza2.webm (854x480, 2.84M)

it will never not be weird to me that the god of the pokemon universe is a goofy looking alien horse thing instead of some humanoid type creature, and that you can catch it

>it will never not be weird to me that the god of the pokemon universe is a goofy looking alien horse thing instead of some humanoid type creature, and that you can catch it
Not only can you catch it, thanks to the wonders of trading, you can get a whole team of them.

Slow clap for plastic man

who here is /teamfamilyguy/

funny shit man

Attached: 1557859381925.gif (718x404, 66K)

Why was Meg's voice so hot in the early episodes?

Equine gods are pretty common in fantasy fiction, but I get why it can seem weird.

Also worth noting that in the majority of cases with something of absurd power it's either implied or outright stated that they are testing to see your strength, will or just if you're a good person. They're agreeing to be "captured" if they think you are trustworthy, basically. They maintain their role in the world while letting you call on them when you like.

This is outright stated in the cases of Zekrom, Reshiram, Giratina and Rayquaza and I believe implied in basically any case where a god or manifestation-of-concept being is involved. Arceus is odd because the only times it has actually appeared in game story is an event that was never officially unlocked, and then a side event in the next game which you already need to have caught him to do. In that locked event, there's no real dialogue either.

Thoughts?

Attached: familyguy.png (1920x1080, 354K)

>trumpets
kek even though it should technically be French horns

OH MY GOD LOIS, IT'S SNEED FROM SNEED'S SEED AND FEED

did this really happen?

If you mean the really early episodes it’s because the original VA was Lacey Chabert instead of Mila Kunis

No, it's from some guy's DeviantArt page.

>Peter: Hey Lois! It's freakin' Destiny Deoxys. DESTINY DEOXYS IS AT MY DOOR!
>Deoxys: No Peter. It's just: Deoxys. Destiny Deoxys is just the name of my movi-
>Lois: OH MY GAWD! IS THAT DESTINY DEOXYS!? HEY! HOWYA DOIN'
>Deoxys: You know what. This is why I don't do house calls anymore for my fans. I'm. I'm just going to leave now.

It's Deoxys Pokémon!

Attached: 1556076886887.png (854x424, 199K)