And into the trash it goes

And into the trash it goes

Attached: 34DF0F47-4473-49C5-9B27-09DA0762AB66.png (626x626, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
youtu.be/QlPZHoV5Cw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yikes. They're really desperate now that their cash cow is gone.

>literally a year late
slowpoke

I thought it was a sequel series?

>Trump
>May
>Putin
literally leaving out China which murrica is directly have a trade war with
what makes Hollywood such a chink shill?

>F list scriptwriter thinks he's gonna be able to "upgrade" a classic.

Attached: ....png (559x560, 464K)

It's not like the original wasn't political to begin with but with these fucks it will be so heavy-handed that it renders it unwatchable.

Chinese are the new jews in commiefornia

This. But even then I barely even remember any sort of direct commentary on Nixon OR Reagan in the original, and what was included seemed mostly like cool Alternate History shit.
I didn't get much political commentary out of Watchmen that went beyond "Cold War Nuclear Arms Race: probably bad idea".

when was the last time China started a war or invaded someone? That's right, fuck off you incel whiner.

More leftist propaganda. This will do nothing but alienate the core demo. Females, fags and SJW dont read comics let alone novels that doesn't involve trash romance or sex

Lindelof is a jew. Why is this surprising?

Attached: what the fuck is wrong with you.jpg (825x464, 54K)

dropped

>durrrrrr, why China not launching naked unprovoked invasions in the era of Pax Americana, Communist isolation and Nuclear Warfare

You're right, I guess that means they're totally innocent and harmless and do nothing that can really be questioned.

Attached: Brainlet Plug.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Confirmed shit with no nuisance. Glad they are at least being honest. I respect honest marketing instead of people like NetherRealm who trick people into buying o thinking

Fuck off gook
Tiananmen Square protests June Fourth Incident 六四事件

When was the last time may invaded someone or started a war, tankie?

*thinking they are buying Mortal Kombat but instead are buying a woke bastardisation of the franchise.

>Lindelof
did you need anything more senpai?

>western cowards need a coalition of eight armies to invade a single country

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

>China only needs escalators to maintain population control

>Females, fags and SJW dont read comics let alone novels that doesn't involve trash romance or sex

This is true. However, they DO watch shitty TV shows that pander to them with a nakedly biased political narrative and provide both glowing reviews and good word of mouth for the show in exchange.
That's really all Leftist writers are interested in, more so than money at this point.

Did you think for one second that the Leftists that infest Mass Media companies give a shit about pleasing the core demographic of the classic media they are adapting/rebooting for TV? If they did things like Super Girl, Star Trek, The Witcher and The Twilight Zone wouldn't be such festering piles.

Attached: Netflix Witcher SJW's.png (612x3705, 2.23M)

>he’s still butthurt over the Boxer Rebellion
That was like 100 years ago Chang

>1.5 points have been been added to your Social Credit Score, citizen. Keep up the good work.

>Confirmed shit with no nuisance.
>no nuisance

Sir, you are the pineapple of politeness.

>wtf is Tibet lmao

ENOUGH WITH THE POLITICS
E
N
O
U
G
H

I JUST WANT GOOD WHOLESOME CONTENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump, may and putin are all working together to rile up the right wing elements in their countries to cause mass chaos by killing authority figures, who now must wear masks to hide their true identities from the tick tock chanting terrorists. These terrorists who all seem to be white rural people, judging by the trailer. The only hero you can see is a black woman and a guy in a reflective face mask. The only guy to say tick tock, which I can only assume is a terrorist slogan, is some good ol boy with a cowboy hat and dualy truck at his farm.
Save us woke urbanite superheroes from the rural suburban retards who vote agaisnt their own interests and are now killing cops! What a fucking joke.

Indeed
HBO has become unbearably on-tge-nose politically and as a result has nothing to offer anyone with a semblance of taste

The noble Chinese are harvesting organs from their political enemies, ensuring plentiful organs for all. They're making the world a better place.

Uh, when they randomly invaded a fellow Communist brother-nation in the form of their Vietnam attack you dipshit. That was just 50 years ago and was post-Mao. They haven't changed at all since Mao was going around invading countries like he did in Tibet. They haven't invaded another one since because they got BTFO'd even worse than America did, in that they lost a stand-up fight to the army of a nation 1/20th their size that had been ravaged by the US, Japan, and France.

so, its not really Watchmen then, is it

So 1 case vs 5 wars started by the USA, UK and Russia doing his own things.
Amazing. Truly they are the problem!

This is unironically better than what HBO wants to make.
youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

Money, lots of chinese funded hollywood movies nowadays

>didn't go into the trash the second you read the name "Lindeloff"
You have only yourself to blame.

Not sure if bait but I generally agree with this belief. The thing about Watchmen though is that it was written near the end of the Cold War when the threat of nuclear armageddon was still high. Alan Moore wrote Watchmen with Cold War politics in mind. But he wrote the book with skill and some level of nuance. Lindelof has neither of those, and none of the diversity hire writing team on the show have those either.

>Tibet
>Uygers
>Manchus
>Nepal
>India
>Vietnam
>Korea
>literally all of Africa
>balkans
>Australia
>Canada
>Philippines
>Taiwan
>Indonesia

Is there a country China isn't directly fucking with?

>Trump fucks with countries
BASED
>China does the same according to you
BAD CHINA! STOP THAT!

Correct.

so the watchmen became communists

> Lindelof's mother is Jewish

Attached: 1537209403621.gif (600x600, 417K)

How hard are they going to go all-in on ORANG MAN BAD?

Can't wait for the """commentary""" on how cops are hunting down and shooting innocent black men for the crime of carrying Skittles.

Think about it this way: who would you rather have as the top world power? America, a democratic power, or China, a communist power?

>Lindelof

Attached: .jpg (1023x674, 245K)

I'm legit mad. We will never see a good adaptation of the best capeshit ever.

>2019
>Watchmen

Attached: 1554976322852.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Makes sense really mainly because the original was political too with the Americans and Russians.

>Lindelof
daily reminder mouthbreathers on Yea Forums will defend LOST to this day because that was the last time this board was kinda sorta good

Alan Moore actually said this is better than Zach Snyder's version

Can't insult Winnie the Pooh or put ghosts in movies now

It went to the trash the exact moment Lindelof wrote his signature on the contract.

China never killed my fellow countrymen
China never treated us as vassals
China doesn't threaten us all the time
China doesn't expect us to follow them unconditionally
China isn't poisoning our culture with all the fucked up American shit.

Post this pasta to make the gook go away:

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>Trump fucks with countries
Fucking where and when? Trump is the first President in two decades to deescalate involvement in the Middle-East rather than exacerbate it.
Or do you seriously consider not letting China fuck over the American worker or telling NK to watch their step and be on their best behavior some kind of proper cause for a declaration of war?

The comic wasn't political at all beyond "nuclear armageddon is bad".

Agreed and which is why they a tethering on the verge of cancelation. Low viewership, lack of merchandise sales. This is why Watchmen will fail within two seasons. Newton saved Westworld from cancelation just being honest. Her Emmy win secured them at least 1 more season. But even normies stopped tunning in. Having a series with their message is a victory for them.

What country do you live in? Serious question.

Wait, are they really making a show with left wing undertones that demonises patriotism and nationalism?
Woah, about heckin' time! I thought the entertainment industry would never do such thing! I'm so excited.

>t. Chinaman
just take a look at Africa aka China's modern colonies

>t_d still coping hard
Trump turned out to be a jewish puppet just like everyone else

Not really. But fake quotes are popular in Yea Forums, he liked it tho.

>economic war is not fucking with countries lol!

They are too busy suppressing free speech and problematic groups to wage war lol

>had Americans and Russians in it due to being set during the Cold War

That's hardly "political". Or at least it's a far fucking cry from how Mass Media these days is "political".

What's the problem?

lol BRO just let them put tariffs on all your goods but if you put tariffs on their goods that's a trade war bro! You can't do that man!

But Snyder's adaptation was great and is peak capeshit
So

which is what you people wish you could do but are too beta to do

That's because America keeps China in check. If China had total control, you wouldn't be here to shitpost right now.

Snyder's adaptation was garbage.

>economic war

"Economic war" literally just translates to "other countries not giving me what economic resources I want at the prices I want under the conditions I want". You're only whining because your shit nation can't seem to compete. If you were worth a shit you wouldn't need to rely on America eating up whatever you shit-out to keep your economy afloat.

North Korea wouldn't be here if it was for you chow mein eating fags. MacArthur woulda ended you fuckers

>Having a series with their message is a victory for them.

This.

It's literally not even about money any more.
They will waste millions of dollars and crash massively profitable franchises just to give a "Fuck You" to whites, males, Christians, Americans, Republicans, etc. That's how petty they are.

>economic war is the same as boots on the ground

You obviously don't know China too well. Why are you so adamant on defending them?

>Watchmen had ozone emitting clean cars, no aids
Please don't put real life modern politics in a world that is fundamentally different from ours, like when Supergirl did it.

This thread is filled with ignorant retards from Yea Forums and underage fags from /pol/, you can't expect any rational thinking beyond "us good them bad". They unironically believe america is overall a good influence in the world.
Go back to Yea Forums manchild.

Attached: American Heroes.png (507x367, 28K)

it's America that can't compete and that's why they have to put artificial tariffs

>Newton saved Westworld
Lol her shitty character is a big reason people like myself stopped watching in droves so...thanks Thandie for saving what you helped destroy..?

>thinking a trade war is like a physical, actual fucking war
Denying a bum deal isn't "fucking with them." They want our goods? Play by our rules.

This. Maybe soon we'll get a celebrity brave enough to insult Trump.

china is creating artificial island chains to claim more territory in open water. not a war, but just an example of the kind of people they are.

And why america should care about north korea?

Are you just pissed off there was no squid?
Be honest now

then they whine when countries would rather make deals with China than with the USA
Americans are pathetic

I'm more pissed off there was no comic.
I'm more pissed off that all the costumes were changed to be the same annoying rubber suits that have been used since Tim Burton's Batman.

they already own the third world

>being a butt-ravaged Europoor with an impotent, seething hatred for America
Typical. What's your motivation in particular: Misplaced blame or just abject jealousy?

Attached: Eurotrash Impotence Comic.png (838x983, 58K)

He is pissed about Muh daddy superman. He will cry over the costumes and the action in the movie, notice how they never talk about the philosophy of the comic or the political stuff, It's surface level retardation by faggots who don't understand the movie was set to deconstruct action movies and capeshit movies and not comics.

You should have thought of that before buying made in china products

>ruined Prometheus
>ruined Star Trek
>ruined Tomorrowland
>ruined World War Z
>ruined The Leftovers

but yeah I'm sure Watchmen will be the exception

This. The second China goes into a full-fledged war and there's not enough resources on the homefront to keep up the Orwellian suppression there's going to be revolution.

>I'm more pissed off that all the costumes were changed to be the same annoying rubber suits that have been used since Tim Burton's Batman.
I fucking knew it, fucking braindead morons.

He added the comic into the extended cut I believe
Seems nitpicky
It was slavish in its attempt to do justice to its source material for the most part
You think that would happen today? Lol

lmao fuck off ching chong
Xi Jinping looks like winnie the poo and probably takes it up the ass too

>which is what you people wish you could do but are too beta to do

The fuck are you even talking about?
Talk in complete sentences with complete thoughts, brainlet.

>make Ozymandias have TDS
Perfect. Alan Moore must suffer. Destroy all of his works. This is his punishment for what he's done.

is HBO retarded? Game of thrones was so popular because it didn't have any agenda.

kek. this.

This. Our top priority should be to destroy Israel.

>it's America that can't compete and that's why they have to put artificial tariffs

Last I checked China was the one whining about the tariffs and America in general.

In the global market other countries are not forced to pay any specific price. They can agree to your price, or tell you to fuck off. It happens all the time.
Welcome to actual economic competition, motherfucker.

Lindelof is probably the hackiest screenwriter who ever lived.

just ignore their military build up and building islands for strategic military superiority

Attached: pooh 1546990778336.jpg (515x388, 31K)

I like how you posted that picture as if it meant anything.
That post is 100% true and you only made the resulting image out of butthurt over it.

>This is his punishment for what he's done.
How is that 5g going on faggot?

Attached: johns watchmen.jpg (1336x1608, 622K)

>writer damon lindelof
YIKES

lol Witcher fags still seething

This, so much this.

Lindelof = shit

Eh? May? What has she done other than slurp the arse of repulsive Eu commies?

pretty sure Hillary was much more of a Saudi puppet which is why Israel pushed Trump so hard

america isn't a good influence, but it could be a LOT worse.
you won't understand how good you had it with ol' america to kick around until it's gone.

>self-defense bad!
>america having military bases and occupation forces in other countries good!

Ask their neighbours and Africa about China...

>Only america is allowed to have toys and waste time in their armies!
It's so fucking ironic that burgers have no selfawareness
>He believes Russia and china want to kill the human race
You are a manchild that needs to stop thinking the world works on capeshit and cartoon terms.

>(((Lindelof)))

No thank you

people through out the Trump Jew insults cause they know it insults poltards
the only criticism they can really throw at trump is something they only use as an insult and dont really care about

>china is creating artificial island chains to claim more territory in open water.

I mean....is that not allowed under International Law? Because if it is, I see nothing INHERENTLY wrong with that.
In fact, America should start making high-tech artificial islands in strategic locations to act as unsinkable Aircraft Carriers. An entire army of tiny, man-made Guams.

Attached: Artificial Island Sci-Fi.jpg (675x387, 74K)

Economic systems are literally just an alternative way of channelling the drive for competition and resource acquisition that otherwise results in war. We are in a fight of sorts at all times, only now we are actually pushing back.

I'm not American u stupid chink. Why else would I complain about the Korean war? Next time you get involved can you keep charging in straight line again? It makes it easier on the .30 cal

IT'S TIME TO SHIT

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 34K)

It should be allowed if they're genuine settlements and homesteads and not just some trash rock with Chan living in a shack on welfare

Please, give a proper date, what year was the last war China started in Asia, or what African country the invaded?

>Fucking where and when? Trump is the first President in two decades to deescalate involvement in the Middle-East rather than exacerbate it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+2 yuan has been added to your account

>In fact, America should start making high-tech artificial islands in strategic locations to act as unsinkable Aircraft Carriers. An entire army of tiny, man-made Guams.
they're too busy supporting the dregs of their society and idling while subversive media destroys their family unit to care about anything like that

>Writer Damon Lindelof

Attached: C558638E-E931-4351-ABDF-D7A232BCA15E.png (256x197, 8K)

>How is that 5g going on faggot?

What does 5G have to do with literally anything, faggot?

Obama drones still seething i guess.

REEEEEEEE

Have they not learned anything from Dexter and GoT? Any time they introduce their own fanfiction, the shows suck. Ah well.

I'll advise everyone to not purchase a single thing.

Attached: Pepe_Ball.gif (252x258, 12K)

>the only criticism they can really throw at trump is something they only use as an insult and dont really care about
You are retarded user, /int/ has been mocking /pol/ as zionists for years.
both were jewish tools, nothing more, the only difference between democrats and republicans is inside america, how much they love fags or baby jesus, America has been a neoliberal country since Reagan and that will never change.

Attached: hillary.jpg (235x215, 17K)

All you gotta do is make the chinks realize that the Muslims will stop chimping our the moment something’s done about Israel. Isreal established a religious state and believes it has claims on Mecca it was in there best interest to stoke literal millennia old blood fueds to make the Muslims looks bad

>Only america is allowed to have toys and waste time in their armies!
Unironically this, we are a competitor against all other nations and I want us to secure power whenever we can. Especially true if we are talking about our standing against fucking China. If you think Western imperialism is bad, just wait till China starts getting serious with expansionism.

user, you really don't know what is going on with google and huawei?

>He believes Russia and china want to kill the human race

They literally would have.
Russia and China killed more people in the 20th Century than any other country in existence.
You're a brainlet commie-apologist if you can deny these facts.

In b4
>Yes, the Communist powers committed genocide on a scale even Hitler couldn't dream of, but what about the poor working-conditions in third-world countries America has influence on? Clearly America and Capitalism are just as bad.

Attached: Genocide Chart 1.jpg (1208x679, 150K)

Moreso that I don't care, considering I use NEITHER google or huawei.

Well that would be terrible if I cared about your antisemitic /pol/-tier conspiracy-theories. But thankfully I don't.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_People's_Republic_of_China
If you cant click the link let me know ok xiao? I'll send you images by pigeon. Dont eat the pigeon pls.

Lindelof will finally provide an answer to the question "Who watches the Watchmen?", and it will be "No one"

>they're too busy supporting the dregs of their society and idling while subversive media destroys their family unit to care about anything like that
Hey /pol/, what if instead of THAT THEY USE PART OF THE MILITARY BUDGET thatis currently used to make the industrial military complex richer and the jew safer?

lol they're giving May too much credit; she's retarded.

g8 b8 m8 everyone here cares about /pol/, mostly because /pol/ shoved their shit down our throats but still.
Trump is a kikeloving, cum guzzling, neocon enabling retard who's only good for the lulz.

Why was Trump making under-the-table personal business deals with China during his presidency (along with his kids) if they're so bad? Can you honestly answer that without talking about Hillary or giving some flippant /pol/ canned response about coping or seething? Kinda betrays the pearl-clutching about China when the guy doing the clutching is making money off them.

they only killed russians and gooks tho

>america having military bases and occupation forces in other countries good!

It unironically is, if for no other reason than America is not China.
America operates with FAR restraint and basic human compassion than the Chinese are even capable of conceptualizing. The Chinese leadership is literally a race of Communist bug-men that treat human life, both in their own country and in every country on Earth, as a totally neutral commodity on par with industrial copper wiring or packing foam.

Attached: Chinese Compassion.webm (480x272, 966K)

user, don't be retarded, just read what is going on with the 5G and why those actors matter.
user, that chart is retarded, it's a meme and has no fucking context
>hitler killed 17 millions
Fuck off.

>stop talking about politics
>television and film is full of politics

Attached: 1509989926060.jpg (640x632, 82K)

>he doesn't know so he links wikipedia

Wait, but I thought America was TOO militaristic and would do literally anything militarily to protect Israel or something?

Keep your brainlet criticisms of America straight, faggots. Because I and everybody else sure can't.

but the jew wouldn't want that
so they won't do that
you really answered your own question there
(and they'd probably have those prospective islands built by military labor/logistics, if you're actually asking a question)

>all those (You)s
how knew it was this easy to trigger burgers lmao

>lindelof
Are they sabotaging the show on purpose?

Americans are triggered. Detective Pikachu and Godzilla are chinese movies, i expect the godzilla reviews to be terrible.

They literally invaded vietnam after america.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

>Wait, but I thought America was TOO militaristic and would do literally anything militarily to protect Israel or something?
they also do that -- how are those mutually exclusive? sorry if you're so easily confused

>Lindelof
What more needs to be said?

>back to /tranny/

Border security and better trade deals is like so dystopian man

based 50 cent brigade

Is this post an attempt at trolling or made out of general ignorance?

Trump's announcement that America would be deescalating and making a withdraw from Syria was met with nothing but squealing and derision from the Left, which is apparently now the party of pointless wars after spending 20 fucking years whining about "American Imperialism" and Bush.

This was pretty obvious just going by the preview with a whole gang of Rorschach. It is trash and will flop. Good riddance.

How about neither.
Nuke china, nuke the US, nuke israel, nuke india, nuke africa, nuke arabia.
Suddenly the world is at peace and the european man reaches the stars.

>hating china implies zognald blumpf worship
I bet you watch CNN LOL

When they subjugated Tibet and when they mindrape and politically imprison Xinjang Uygur Autonomous Province residents. They're doing a soft invasion of Africa right now, while limp-wristed fools condemn "colonialism" in the West.

>thinks Sino is the same country as China

>hitler killed 17 millions

The chart isn't exclusively peacetime deaths of citizens. It includes totals of civilians killed during mass invasions.
But if it was exclusively peacetime deaths of citizens, China AND Russia would look drastically worse, not better.

>ignoring Israel and CIA money and influence
I'm offended. Do you know how hard they worked and how much is spent to brainwash and subvert the goys?
Get outta here ching ching bing bong, America is Jewish land, not chink land

Jews bend the knees to their superiors.

More like
>he doesn't have time to retype a massive chart so he gave you a helpful link which you are now ignoring out of butthurt

Attached: Wut Cookie Monster 2.jpg (500x441, 18K)

Oh no. They are bringing real world politics into it. I cannot watch this.

>What is continuing billions of dollars of sales to Saudi Arabia
>What is recklessly inflating the "threat" from Iran

>Suddenly the world is at peace and the european man reaches the stars.

You cucks are literally too busy trying to enslave each other with bureaucratic unions to get anything done.
And without American technology to piggyback off of you'll actually have to innovate on your own, which takes money, which you're too busy spending on gibs and NEETbux.

Narrative doesn't have to be consistent, pay attention.
They were best buddies with Libya until 5 minutes before they started saturation bombing.

Because China are almost singlehandedly keeping the box office of 99% of movies afloat. Also, the US government is afraid of them and needs them on our side to keep North Korea under control. If we piss off China, they'll take all pressure off NK and tell them to go nuts but as it is if NK does anything China would invade and slaughter them on our behalf.

America can't be TOO militaristic while also not being militaristic enough, brainlet. They ARE mutually exclusive.

>american technology
You mean German, don't you.
>40 million negroids on welfare,30 million illegals, talks about gibs

disgusting. kill kikewood. intellectually bankrupt buffoons.

Attached: Trolling is Retarded.png (377x700, 124K)

The comic was meant to be political you brainlet, Alan Moore is a known leftist

ITT:muh chyna.
Once again confirmed this board is full of low iq.

Attached: 7d406f64ac106699ab35965250f9660fcf96acaebcccc4e826bb667b9d997cd5.jpg (255x255, 17K)

Every single country in the world is permanently on the verge of invading the US. This is 100% accurate, and not paranoia.
If you want proof, look how much defending the US has been forced to do over the last 150 years.
They've defended themselves against the philipines, the entirety of central and southern and central america, vietnam, korea, iraq, afganistan, kosovo, libya. Every single one of those was about to launch an immediate land invasion on US soil, those dirty fuckers soon learned what US defense really meant.

Really makes you think

Attached: eez.jpg (570x620, 111K)

>orange man bad
Why are all writers like this? Are they delusional or what, it's been 3 years, your candidate lost, get over it already.

>What is recklessly inflating the "threat" from Iran

Iran is literally a terrorist-state and openly owns/funds/directs a literal terrorist army. By its own admission. There are no quotes around that threat.
Your "IRANIAN JIHADIS DINDU NUFFIN" attitude doesn't work in the real world.

Attached: Hezbollah 1.jpg (900x600, 128K)

>Muh politics in everything
Thanks America just what I wanted, more trash.

Alan Moore is a far right extremist who thinks that nuking cities is a good idea just to keep the population in order.

>Separated by two big ass oceans
>They all wanted to attack us hurr
Conservcuck paranoia straight outta jewlywood.

Attached: alexjoneskosherham8wide72dpi.jpg (576x468, 102K)

>Lindelof was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, the son of Susan Klausner, a teacher, and David Lindelof, a bank manager.[1][2] He attended Teaneck High School, a school whose diverse student body he credits with expanding his horizons as a writer.[3] Lindelof's mother is Jewish, whereas his father was of Scandinavian descent.[4][5][6]

Another show ran into ground by kike screenwriter? No way!

>most popular character is a right-wing loonie whose exposure of scheming elites deciding what's best for everyone is viewed as a crazy conspiracy theory

Yeah, iran is the problem, iran has been the centre of problems in the middle east since 1947.

Betting on:

rorshak: we are anonymous. fuck social media and fuck women.
owlman: please fuck my wife
silk specter: please fuck me I'm strong, empowered, woke and love BBC
Comedian: fuck yeah Trump fuck yeah walls kill all Brown's the south will ruse again you fake news faggot years has!
Manhattan: I have identified that I, a proud Nubian prince, am the perfect form. America is disgusting and flawed.
Ozymandias: i am a friwnd of the alt right, but a secret lgbtq+ working to undermine and destroy them. The white male needs to step aside.

Words fail me.
Kill yourself.

>MUH ANONYMOOSE SOURCES
Fake news.

Attached: 2a696f1efa7241408dcb3ea1b8987afe63d23eb6a00d941dd7a870d9a5dea2d2.jpg (599x438, 48K)

Comparing HBO now to HBO 15 years ago is one of the mightiest falls in TV and Film history. Chernobyl isn't gonna be around to save this shitshow.

Will the cast be also diverse since it's set in modern day? Dr. Detroit?

Nah brainlets like you should be in bog with eaten by pigs.

>Why was Trump making under-the-table personal business deals with China during his presidency (along with his kids) if they're so bad?
Because you literally had no other options than to engage with the Chinese, despite them being notorious for not giving a shit about international trade regulations and used etc shady/ aggressive business practices to establish themselves as dominant? Remember during his campaign when he complained about that very same thing?

>He's making money off them
They're making more money off him, and they've been ripping people off for decades since Deng liberalized their economy and it become quasi fascistic in nature.

>Why are all writers like this?

After several decades of ideological inbreeding and intolerant business-people exclusively hiring people that think like they do, we have gotten to the point where the Entertainment Industry is saturated, top to bottom, with exclusively leftists. Wrongthink literally isn't allowed and gets you blacklisted. And on the RARE instances wrongthink is allowed to exist it sure as fuck isn't given any funding, regardless of how profitable it would be.

Leftwing thought is the ONLY voice in media because they literally and actively exclude all conflicting voices by their own admission.

Watchmen was made by a notoriously left leaning Jew already m8

>Unit 731
Never forget the Japanese fucked the Chinese harder than thought possible and China is still pissy that America didn't save them and instead just took the research notes from the Japanese and called it a day.

Really dude, are you 80 iq. Just admit it.

>made by Damon Lindelof creator of Lost and Prometheus
I am so tired of this shit anons, when this shit will end ?

Attached: 1544382255024.jpg (476x687, 60K)

Doctor, Engineer, Scientist detroit.

How many shows don't try to score easier viewership by bashing Trump?

This Witcher thing never fails to make me rage since I love the source material. There is official art of the characters in the books and none of them is even remotely close to anything but white.

This was clearly lost on the people at HBO.

Combining what little we know about the show from the trailer with what everyone already knows about how Hollywood Leftists operate, it looks like the show is making Rorschach's legacy some type of American ISIS made of white, suburban/rural conservative zealot terrorists that are going to Make America Great Again using their AR-15's to kill non-whites and their white leftist allies in the name of Alex Jones and Pepe.

Attached: Clown World Logo.jpg (600x600, 44K)

i had little desire to watch it after reading it would be set in modern day.
and i now have no desire to watch it after reading it would be political.
i watch movies/tv to escape the political bs, not to be reminded of it.
why do people do this?
why alienate at least half of your viewers?
why fuck with the story?
its like trying to fix something that isnt broke. why do it?

Attached: into-the-trash-it-goes.png (299x194, 102K)

>white
They are not just indiscriminate 'white' either. Europe has more than one country. Just use 'human' instead, as that excludes all shitskins and insects.

>made by Damon Lindelof creator of Lost and Prometheus

Attached: seriously.gif (253x145, 1.82M)

>"May"
Wtf lmao
Even as a brit how the fuck is she in anyway relevant?
Unirocinally probably getting sacked this weekend

>Watchmen was made by a notoriously left leaning Jew already

Could have fooled me. That's the point: you couldn't even tell the political-alignment of the writers. That's because they were artists making art, not propagandists making propaganda.

lets see.

FREE TIBET CHANG!

Both things I disagree with

Most of the prisoners killed/experimented on at Unit 731 were ethnic Japanese homeless people, criminals, etc. There were plenty of Chinese POW's there over time but it was hardly an Auschwitz for Chinese.

More like into the trash it dives lmao

fuck drumpf and FUCK white people

Muh ebil bregzit

>There is official art of the characters in the books and none of them is even remotely close to anything but white.

Almost like Netflix doesn't care about source-material?

Attached: Netflix Anime Adaptations 1.jpg (833x959, 75K)

Trying to find someone to name as the villaine for evil racist brexit.

youtu.be/QlPZHoV5Cw8

>still making trump btfo flicks 4/5ths into trump's presidency
embarassing

Attached: 7nTnr.png (600x569, 187K)

Japs killed 550k chinese civilians with experimental bombs during the war, though not directly in Unit 731. The factory just kept cycling the logs which made a lot of the tech even possible.

>I mean....is that not allowed under International Law?
Yeah, they lost a UN case to the Philippines about it, then ignored the decision.

Damon Lindelof is that the guy that did The Leftovers? Because that shit was great.

Attached: 1551912169222.png (326x643, 181K)

the original Watchmen was leftist propaganda, you fucking moron

>and May

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HERRO HERRO CHING CHONG PING PONG YOU WAN SUM FRY DOG YAAAA?

Attached: zeke smile.jpg (345x311, 69K)

>Bawwwwww, why didn't America do all the work and save us from the enemy we massively outnumber but could never seem to actually unify to fight against? All they did was fight a massive war on two fronts and then also conclude one of the bloodiest drawn-out modern struggles in modern military history against a force that literally wouldn't give up until after TWO nukes.

Or maybe the Chinese should stop being shit? You whine when we do all the work for you and then you also whine when we don't.
Seriously, get your shit together. Chiang Kai-shek was unironically too good for you insects. You didn't deserve him.

Don't think it made a dent in the hive. They'd have to send 800 million of them to the surface of the sun before anyone in china would notice.

Wasn't Rorschach a conservative Libertarian?
And wouldn't banning superheroes be a metaphor for gun-grabbing?

unwatchmen

>Watchmen
>not political
were you dropped on your head as an infant

go ahead and laugh dog eater. all we need to do, to wipe at least 1/3rd your country out is hang out a free stuff sign outside of a firedrill area in PEKING and watch the mayhem.

we could win without a single shot fired.

>Japanese fucked the Chinese harder than thought possible
50 million people died during the "Great Leap Forward." The Japs were small time.

>Yeah, they lost a UN case to the Philippines about it, then ignored the decision.

Again, is there ANY point to the UN existing? Literally League of Nations 2.0.

Are people here getting offended that he mentioned Trump? He also mentioned Elizebeth May, are you guys saying hes a big SJW now? The nigger did Lost and The Leftovers, he does ok work he just pisses people off because he has no idea how to end scripts. Of all the kikes out there I don't think he's the least talented or the biggest SJW. If he had only mentioned Trump maybe I could see where you guys were coming from, I guess.

Attached: blyat.png (1337x747, 1.18M)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BUGMEN.
>t. chinaman in uganda
they get salty when beaten at their own game.

This. The Chinese people literally hate the Chinese Government more than America ever possibly could.

hahaha sorry I meant to write Teresa May not Elizabeth, I'm a fucking leaf.

The original Watchmen was super political you fucking moron

this, I dunno why people hate Lost and shit so much, it only got terrible in the final few seasons. Lindelof is ok he's just in Hollywood and has to be a kike to fit in.

>apologising on the internet
>pre-emptively correcting yourself
>misspelling Theresa
>admitting you're a leaf
I finally understand the day of the rake and why it can not be avoided.

Fantasy and capeshit is being pushed in media because there's no need for historical accuracy and realism. So they can include all the racial bullshit and women who can beat up men that they want.

>50 million people died during the "Great Leap Forward." The Japs were small time.

This.
>"Oh boy, time to Make China Great Again!"
>"Whoops, looks like I accidentally more of my own people than quarter of the TOTAL casualties in a multi-year global war that was the deadliest event in human history. I'm such a butter-fingers. My bad."

Anybody who defends Mao as anything other than a bumbling retard that intermittently committed random acts of genocide is a brainlet and a nigger.

Attached: Communist Black Maoist.jpg (600x400, 27K)

lol it's fantasy u idiot
it's litrally a bunch of superheros flying around with magic powers

They're right though. The last movie was framed in the narrative of the cold war, and this was essential to it. However that will have zero traction with today's audience and boomers won't watch it anyway. If they just did the same thing over again it would be a guaranteed flop and utterly unworthwhile.

This may still be trash but at least it now has a chance to bring something interesting to the table. (It probably won't go beyond orangemanbad though.)

kill yourself you fucking nigger, this is the internet, I can spell how I want and type how I want. I corrected myself to avoid confusion and personal attacks, kek, why does that make you angry? Faggot?

>doubting Lindelof after The Leftovers

I pity you fools

Attached: the leftovers - aimee.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

>Chang posts that reaction image.
Unsurprisingly, he is a Marvel drone!

People are ignoring that because we know she was just a random name-drop.

We've been watching what has happened to Television and Movies over the past 10 years and is continuing to happen. We've recognized the pattern and are making predictions based on that.
The predictions and complaints ITT are fully justified.

People here seem to hate the Leftovers for some reason.

Precise.

Never watched that shit but it sounds like garbage
>P-please don't drop your HBO sub goyim

>overcompensating after being called out
Oh sweetie.

Those are feeble minded people that can't let the mystery be.

Fantasy and capeshit are being pushed right now because they are generally popular and have proven with several franchises to contain high probabilities of being profitably.

They are not being made because they want to include all the racial bullshit and women who can beat up men. They are being SUBVERTED in the writing-stages for that reason.

Chicken, egg, etc.

>called out
what? How did you call me out? You just shat on me. I hope you get raped dude.

what do you expect from a board which consists ro 90% of game of thrones and marvel threads

You probably watched GoT through it's entire run, kek.

>Lindelof was born in Teaneck, New Jersey, the son of Susan Klausner, a teacher, and David Lindelof, a bank manager.[1][2] He attended Teaneck High School, a school whose diverse student body he credits with expanding his horizons as a writer.[3]

>Lindelof's mother is Jewish,

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 274K)

>this level of oestrogen rage
That time of the month?

>The last movie was framed in the narrative of the cold war, and this was essential to it. However that will have zero traction with today's audience

Ironic, considering Leftists are currently trying to make Cold War II a reality.

Attached: Leftists and the new Cold War.jpg (1200x1056, 316K)

What leftists?

>rage
>gets angry enough to "call me out"
lol, get fucked you little faggot.

>having a sub in the first place
I doubt anyone that discuss HBO shows around here ever watch it in their stream service.

Yeah, because the world was really peaceful last time Europe had actual power.

Nope. Dropped it in season 6

>ignore real world politics
>when they get shoved into tv shows and movies I hardly notice and dont care

Why are you fags so obsessed with politics? Shit's pointless.

exactly my point, you have shit taste, even watching season 1 of GoT makes you a massive faggot.

>tears covered by a fake laugh
Poor thing.

Well someone has to

Exactly.
Europe has always been a continent of peace.

Nah, season 1 was good

>when they get shoved into tv shows and movies I hardly notice and dont care

That has more to do with you being an accepting brain-washed sheep to dumb to notice when you are being propagandized than anything.

You're right, everyone should be a mindless consumer like a pig at a trough, eating anything that the farmer decides to throw in there.

>propagandized
Your implication is that I let film and television influence my world views. But I don't?

In what way are you any less a sheep than I? Because you spend a big chunk of your life concerned about how the elite play games with the elite? I'm almost 30 years old and no change in politicians has ever affected my day to day life.

>tranny muslim with aids who voted for 'her'

It's a miracle your brain has enough capacity to control your lungs.

It will be kino. Can't wait to see it.

In Watchmen there is not a bunch of superheroes flying around with magic powers though.

Strike two.
Kill yourself.

One blue guy flies around the hole time he doesnt even walk lol did u even watch the film.
the other guy flies around in a spaceship

>Outright says Nixon used The Comedian to murder Woodward and Bernstein
>Not political
What level of retardation are you at? Can you actual sit on the toilet when you shit and wipe afterwards? Or does mommy have to change your pants and clean you?

Most people that loudly proclaim that they "don't have any political beliefs" typically definitely have political beliefs.

I know it's hard to tell sometimes but I'm pretty sure you're responding to intentional bait and that poster already knows that.

hollywood can't afford loosing the chinese market, even the entertainment industry jews are worry of the future consequences.

Right. The point of Watchmen is that they are not superheroes and they are flawed psychologically as well. But I am sure you are just pretending.

>DUDE WHAT IF RORSCHACH WAS LIKE ANONYMOUS
Lindelof is a fucking hack

It's Bernstine.

>Lindelof

What a surprise.

>Outright says Nixon used The Comedian to murder Woodward and Bernstein

If Watergate triggered Moore so much I wonder what he had to say about Hillary.
If destroying 19 minutes of audio is bad what does that say about ~19,000 e-mails?

When the FUCK will it end? WHEN? Three FUCKING years of "FUCK DRUMPF" and "FUCK PUTIN". Everyone is sick of this shit. FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!

Attached: 1540307604294.gif (540x240, 2.3M)

DONALD TRUUUUUUUUP XDD

Even if one of those white men objected to ethnic casting of white characters, would they speak up?
>that's settled then, Idris Elba will make a perfect Geralt
>hang on, no he won't
>and why not?
>because he's black
Bye bye career.

trump tards literally eat their own boogers and have to wear diapers.

Tick tock.

yeah you conservatives get owned at every step by us liberals.

Maybe when Trump stops destroying the world?
He's seriously one of the most evil tyrants there's record of

Fucker destroyed Venezuela and Maduro is trying his hardest to save it

That's pretty much what would happen. That's why Liberal Echo-Chambers are so dangerous and counter-productive. When you disallow wrongthink you inevitably end in a purity-spiral.
That means if you're one of the few people there smart enough to see and acknowledge that the Emperor is, in fact, naked, you shut your fucking mouth and keep telling everyone around you how nice his New Clothes look.

>trump tards literally eat their own boogers and have to wear diapers.

Last I checked it was Resistfags that were wearing literal safety-pins, i.e. an object most primarily associated with diapers.

Attached: SJW Safety Pin Retard.jpg (785x1024, 149K)

Only gay guys hate President Trump.

God, I would pay every penny I have in the bank in exchange for punching Lindelof to death.

makes sense since we already have the perfect adaptation

dont shoot up your school, incel

American/Anglo identity politics are so cringe and i can't wait for the chink insectoids to take over the world and have a decent entertainment just for the sake of entertain once again.

Attached: 1514660531361.gif (356x200, 2.29M)

Again, spree-shootings, just like diapers, are more of a Leftist thing.

Attached: Democrats and Spree Shootings vs NRA Members.png (500x493, 116K)

Attached: image_search_1558124994994.jpg (600x429, 56K)

keep telling yourself that, incel

So.............no Dr. Manhattan?

Wait... may is supposed to be in the bad guys team now ?

Lindelof is trash, even without his political shitposting his script would have doomed the the show anyway.