How long until he kills himself?

How long until he kills himself?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-095424~2.png (1080x637, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YrU1SGDdViY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me the quick rundown

Shitty youtuber that makes GoT “analysis videos”, now that GoT is over his channel will day

F for 1000 youtube chanells that lost their milk since /got/ cow died

Attached: 1556161711656.jpg (720x540, 68K)

Follow up: how long until they kill themselves?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-100227~2.png (1080x1546, 1.25M)

But he still has the books and Westworld and The Expanse... r-right?

they still have the prequels and spin-offs of GoT to do. if all else fails they can move to the next flavor of the month show

I pressed it, it doesn't do anything.

There are still books, 3 prequels in the works etc. And a bunch of other tv shows. If anything he's going to keep making that sweet youtube money.

If he didn't have a plan on what to do when the series ends he might be too exceptional to off himself.

Nobody gives a fuck about any of that. GoT prequels will be shit

Probably just gonna cover some more theory videos, then increasingly irrelevant content, until news of the spinoff comes out and he becomes like every other GoT channel and obsess over every fucking frame of the trailer and leaked set photos.

But his videos are great though

He'll do a rewatch of the previous seasons and re-rate the episodes and critique them.
Then he moves into another hype train.

No one is gonna watch these shows after this season lol

he's doing westworld too he can do other shows im pretty sure

Still waiting for his 6th episode review.

>just seen gimba throwns
>need xisplanin very confuza

Attached: charged7.png (645x729, 109K)

The fuck are you on about? I’ve read the books. His videos are entertaining. Relax.

He'll probably just make some stupid videos about The Handmaidens Tale or some shit

this desu, i feel like he reaches a bit but if you're into theories and lore he's the go to channel

You realize he’s also Alt Schwift X? youtu.be/YrU1SGDdViY

Pretty comfy to listen to his videos to sleep

All these 'popular culture youtube channels' will adapt and change their content to cover upcoming popular content like Witcher, Watchmen, Wheel of Time etc