What does Yea Forums think about this movie?

Also vote for the Brexit Party in the election tomorrow to trigger Remainers and SJWs

Attached: 0E868746-55DC-4989-B1AA-EAD76B79CE64.jpg (741x1057, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36702468
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't see it but I presume it's literal actual propaganda

Voting Green

Does he play Farage?

fucken BASED

this but unironically.

Nah.

I am voting either Lib Dem or Green.

Fuck Farage, he is an opportunist that will sell this country and its people out for his own personal gain.

Agreed, vote Brexit. We the world support you anglos in your endeavours to be independent. We fully believe in your ability to stand up on your own two legs and achieve things. We are watching with great expectations! Go anglos! Do the right thing! Leave Europe!

>that underlying seething

Kino

>What does Yea Forums think about this?
I don't think about it at all

It was pretty good, the Cambridge Analytica-part really activated my almonds

>we want to leave the EU!
>also please vote in the EU election :)

Can you fucking guys decide how the fuck you want to leave.

Russian shill detected

soros shill detected

>ruining your country just to trigger people
Epic.

from being ruled over by the unelected elite? boo hoo.

>he votes for no other reason that Le epic triggur left wingere

>unelected elite
>vote for the Brexit Party in the election tomorrow to trigger Remainers and SJWs

?

Its to do with how brexit is handled.

Attached: 1558222092190.gif (680x524, 385K)

JIDF please leave

I thought the film was pretty fair and actually presented both sides.
The scene with the older white lady who had a breakdown in the focus group shows really well how disenfranchised and alienated many people feel with their lives and their country.

The films also showed well how arrogant and naive the leaders and bureaucrats are.

So even though the film (and me) had an anti-brexit bias, it didn't discount regular people's dissatisfaction with their country and it clearly admitted the longrunning incompetence and disconnection which the ruling class have.

I didn't like that the film played up the targeted marketing as 'unfair', I thought that was overly dramatic, but it does raise valid issues around electoral systems and how cancerous the political and social landscape is.

>Didn't see it but I presume it's literal actual propaganda
Nah, I don't think so. I think it's relatively nuanced.

>he is an opportunist that will sell this country and its people out for his own personal gain.

We're reaching levels of psychological projection that shouldn't even be possible.

I gotta say, Farage has balls.
First he advocates for Brexit and then he fucks off once it was accepted and had to be implemented, only to return again.
Any normal human being with even an ounce of shame wouldn't do something like that. But not Farage.

actually he offered his services for the brexit process but was ignored. stay uninformed, friend. Soros approves.

If the political class had actually implemented Brexit, then they'd be rid of Farage.

>I watch BBC news and read the Guardian

Smart of Farange to deassociate from the far right I must say, you gather those centrist votes that are the majority of people. That's at least commendable

Sure thing.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36702468
Either the guy is an idiot completely oblivious as to how the political process works or just an opportunist.

Maybe if they actually decided during the referendum what kind of Brexit they should do it would have been decided by now. Turns out they didn't and even the Brexiters aren't really sure which one they prefer.
But I hope they leave soon. It has been 3 years.

Because he has class and actually believes in what he says. Once brexit was through he left because his job was done. Now it looks like it’s hanging in the balance so he’s back, against his will to see the will of the people done. That’s what you call honour if you didn’t know

Why do all the plebs suddenly give a shit about 'unelected elites' but never gave a shit about the House of Lords?