AAAAAAAAGGGGGHH FUCK YOU FOR KILLING MY MOTHER, IRON CHAIR!!!!

>AAAAAAAAGGGGGHH FUCK YOU FOR KILLING MY MOTHER, IRON CHAIR!!!!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: mentally_challenged_dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2TlSM-2SyI
youtube.com/watch?v=1SIbICzNrBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dragon the dragon realized it was really his mother's lust for power that killed her, which was symbolized by the iron throne.

That shot lingered in for way too long and Jon was ridiculous

>chair have pointy
>mommy have pointy
>CHAIR HURT MOMMY

Whoa was it ever hinted that the dragons have a faculty for higher reasoning and philosophical thinking? Did Drogon have a say in roasting the population of King Slanding?

The real killer was the game of thrones all along

Attached: 1558447861500.jpg (1242x1242, 116K)

Well i remember the scene where tyrion freed those dragons and he said dragons are supposidly very smart creatures

>Mom is killed by pointy metal thing
>Chair made of pointy metal things

What's a nigga gonna do?

Its a dragon it dosent think it just goes around and does dragon shit and licks its dragon balls.

No, Jon killed her, Daenerys would've actually been fine if she wasn't so soft towards Jon and executed him on spot

Attached: 1540363461602.png (777x1200, 616K)

Yeah, maybe relative to other animals but even a retard is more intelligent.

Smart like dogs maybe, not smart as in recognize human power structures and symbolism. I'd have bought some kind of dragonrider telepathy bond if they built on it and Drogan realizing on some level THRONE BAD because it's what he lost his brothers and mother for.

He meant that the kingdom was meant for her.
Now no one gets it.

But it wasn't to take it, the reason John killer her, it was because he didn't want her on the throne in such a maniacal manner, so the dragon didn't kill him.

I think it had respect for him as a Targaryan himself.

I also think the other dragon was meant for him, the one that died in the sky instantly at the begining of the battle, but he didn't pick up the responsibility, and he let it die alone.

The third, I think was for her brother, that she killed, and it ended up fighting against her because of it, on the Night Kings side.

i can tell you spent a long time on this bait

This. Everyone told Jon that Dany would betray him, but it was the opposite. She loved him and he betrayed her.

Attached: GamedofThrones.png (1030x2254, 2.07M)

A great example of tell, don't show. Masters of story-telling.

no bullying drogon pls
he a cute and he already suffered enough

absolute kek

>oh boy this is a mess
kek

>kills Dany
>doesn't even try to do anything about a fucking dragon who now has nobody to leash it.
Would be funny if Dany's death caused Drogon to chimp out and burn the entire Westeros.

Was Dracarys autistic?

>there's a metal stick in mom
>STUPID METAL STICKS
Really now, the dragon just just to push her mom awake. He's not bright. There's no reason to assume that the dragon can understand how a sword works.

Attached: 1557885112695.jpg (430x460, 44K)

Bit confused, i thought targaryens cant get burned by fire. Doesnt the dragon recognizes jon as a targaryen

>"A song of fire and ice" is winter forcing everyone to huddle in their homes and castles while a vengeful drogan returns to burn them all alive

Attached: 1557768969208.png (1524x888, 1.47M)

I told you yesterday that you're retarded. Stop using this example.

Even more confused, Jon’s a targ but burns his hand on the lantern in season 1

Took me like 5 minutes to come up with a logical understanding that every targaryen has had it's own dragon since the begining of time.

So those three dragons served a purpose.

1 was her brotherd, she killed him, it came back as her enemy.

2 was neglected by Jon so it died.

3 understood its purpose to guard ther heir of the throne, the one who understood the responsibility of ruling the 7 kingdoms, so if she's gone, the throne should be gone.

Boy wouldn't it be cool if it was revealed that bran actually wargged into drogon in this scene, but no I guess it was just random shit that makes no sense lol

Attached: 1558323990979.png (1080x1198, 277K)

They should've had Jon actually do something and kill drogon here. At least then I'd have one happy memory

Do you guys think it would have been a better ending if Drogon had aced Jon along with the throne?
Good point.

John is a Targaryen, I was hoping the thing blew flame on him and he lived.

Jon gets burned by fire, I remember that one scene where a lamp hurt him in Commander Mormont's office
He's just a half-Targaryen like Viserys was

That’s what I thought was gonna happen.

A reflex to assume it hurt and he reacted to it, maybe, I don't know what scene you're talking about.

But his resilience to flame was never tested.

So fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2TlSM-2SyI
Here is the scene, clearly it hurt him at the 2:00 mark
Don't be rude user

Never watched the show but had a chuckle that everyone's okay with the dragon being called drogon. You can only blame yourselves being so invested with names like these.

Wait so is jon not a true targaryen then?

This is just the show being retarded. GRRM made it clear that the dragon-egg thing was a one time occurrence, not that Dany was permanently immune to fire. D&D fucked it up by having her cool-person-walk out of the tent after burning the Dothraki khals.

I haven't read the books so thanks for pointing it out, but is the first scene where we see Dany get into a boiling water hot-tub and not get burned also not in the books? and what about the scene where her Dragons burn that Qarth magician from behind her back? there seems to be a lot of scenes that would imply she is immune to fire way before D&D ran out of material to adapt

Targs aren't immune to fire. Dany was immune to fire cause magic. Dragons killed a lot of Targshits before in Valyria and during the dance of dragons

Attached: 1558407705875.jpg (317x265, 12K)

It might also specifically be a Daenerys thing.

Because between Summerhall and the Dance, "burned to death" is definitely the number one cause of mortality among Targs

Why didnt jon dab on the chair at the same time?

SPIKEY CHAIR BAD
>SPIKEY CHAIR BAD
SPIKEY CHAIR BAD

the got finale was propaganda by bong gov to push their knife ban. if knives were banned in westeros, khalessi would still be alive.

Attached: 1557000526274.png (677x605, 270K)

Jon "stick 'em with the pointy end" Snow dindu nuffin. no evidence that he killed khaleesi. no photos, no video, nuffin. Sleazy Khaleesi got stabbed by knife when she sat on the throne, which was booby-trapped by cercei.

p.s. greyworm is an obama-lookign faggot and he's probably gonna play barack in the next nigworship biopic.

Attached: 1557087976630.gif (200x170, 34K)

fucking a

>Drogon flies away
>lives in sadnes and solitude in Valyria
>10 years later
>Rhaego, smuggled away from his mother at birth and raised by the sheep people is now 15
>the time has come for him to claim his birthright
>Rhaego journeys to Valyria, where he is befriended by Drogo
>together they return to Westeros to claim the throne
>The Stallion Who Rides The World also rides a dragon

L+R=J is literally a fanservice retcon.

He should just have killed Jon. That would have been the "bittersweet" alright, Jon was ready for it, and its better than that "let's go back to prehistory just because" ending.

Drogon in Spanish is literally junkie

But that's wrong because in the books there's another Targaryan that was cut from the show so that would make 4 targaryan's and 3 dragons

The dragon is named after Khal Drogo you retarded mongoloid.

The Chad Smaug vs. the Virgin Drogon

>Dragon burns down the throne so no more kings may sit there.
>Bran becomes king and has a portable throne of his own.
>Show ends with him saying "lets see what the dragons up to"
>No follow up on that at all.

At least they nailed the ending when Sansa looked at the camera and smiled "we truly are the Game of Thrones, an HBO exclusive."

was a single mother after all

Yeah, I kept looking at it like this like everyone seemed to be set on her eventually looking to kill him but even as they had thier final conversation she never once hinted at being ready to burn him at the stake for being a threat to her rule.

Seems like all she wanted was for him to stay by her side

>Mother gets stabbed by pointy thing
>you see a thing made out of pointy things
It should be logical.

Kek

>when the dragon has a higher IQ than the audience
Stay retarded.

I read this in Zizek's voice.

false. Junkie is "drogata"

The take away is that either the dragon is as smart as a human and knows exactly what the iron throne is and represents on first sight as well as how that applies to Daenerys, or its a fucking idiot that can't connect the only dude there with the stab wound in his mom. Either way its hilarious and I hope DnD die laughing.

>Seems like all she wanted was for him to stay by her side
you believed it
she hoped he believed it
he didn't

I love this so much

Bookfags I know you are still out there. Are the dragons literally not capable of killing Targs?

>dragon the dragon

Azor had to kill his love and a sword burst into flame.

Jon kills Dany.
Drogon sets a bunch of swords on fire.

They are. That'd be absurd

>Are the dragons literally not capable of killing Targs?
When you say "killing Targs" do you mean killing A Targ or wiping out the final remnant of the Targ bloodline?

>haha le drogon lol it's like dragon but drogon lmao what a shitshow

t. Brainlet

Attached: Drogo.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

how? by yelling at him?

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (700x500, 154K)

Would be absolutely retarded

And this is why dragons should never talk.

If mommy cant have the throne, then no one shall.

Each dragon's name is based on a character, moron

His innate resistance is to cold, not fire, thanks to the Stark blood.

>get hit by ballista
>do not change course whatsoever and remain a perfect target

Attached: aajc.jpg (887x1097, 81K)

but i think Jon had a pointy in his pockets

Attached: boner2.jpg (1240x1168, 241K)

>Whoa was it ever hinted that the dragons have a faculty for higher reasoning and philosophical thinking?
How do you fuckers have such a short memory? Do you even watch the goddamn show? I can remember lines word for word from Season fucking 1 and apparently everyone forgot an explicit statement.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SIbICzNrBo

He went arggggh ugh, like he was exasperated from fighting the thing.

Did kind of hear a singe though, probably wouldn't happen...

They left a coffee cup on the table of the second to last episode, they're not perfect here, maybe it is a missed detail.

Maybe you're right, who will ever know?

Kind of up to George to decide really.

Her lust for power killed her. She had made so many enemies she wouldn't last long even if Jon hadn't killed her, some assassin would have.

>reddit spacing
>doesn't realize she stole his rightful claim to the throne and only didn't kill him after he cucked out and said he didn't want to rule

>fatty mcbeardfag swears to god this was how he was going to end the books
LMAO