Boys have a penis

Boys have a penis

Girls have a vagina

Attached: A5F0C7CA-ED0E-4BBE-8DB1-DC845CF48AEA.jpg (246x248, 30K)

SJWs btFo

It was a different time.

false.

boys have a benis and girls have a bagina

>It was a different time.
Society did not evolve, it was forced to change for unspecified reasons.

>Boys have a penis
>Girls have a vagina
IDK user. This is somewhat controvesial. Give me some sources on this. I've been reliably informed that anyone with a gaping wound can be a woman.

This kid grew up to be a male stripper in real life.

my source is the motion picture Kindergarten Cop

>(((unspecified reasons.)))

what a cishet little white male, kill all white males, kill all straights, this is hate speech, abort all whites

Based.
Discord trannies btfo.

I dont believe you, post his penis

user BTFO

This post is everything!

How will Yea Forums incels even possibly hope to clapback at this?

Attached: 3jyRvK.jpg (731x341, 36K)

>multicellular organisms didn't evolve, single cells were forced to change for unspecified reasons
>plants didn't evolve, green algae was forced to change for unspecified reasons
>amphibians didn't evolve, fish were just forced to change for unspecified reasons
>birds didn't evolve, dinosaurs were just forced to change for unspecified reasons

lines that cant be said in the current year thread?

>opinions are now facts
>facts are now opinions
It's crazy that we went full retard, making most idiotic and backwards opinions of the last century look like STEM science, in the day and age of Internet when being uneducated shouldn't be an excuse.

>>multicellular organisms didn't evolve, single cells were forced to change for unspecified reasons
>>plants didn't evolve, green algae was forced to change for unspecified reasons
>>amphibians didn't evolve, fish were just forced to change for unspecified reasons
>>birds didn't evolve, dinosaurs were just forced to change for unspecified reasons
Oh, society is evolving towards castration due to natural selection. That makes sense.

In reality, society evolved to a state where powerful people mastered controlling it with propaganda. And then they made the decision to start killing off the population.

*child actor sued for transgender slander

I dislike Muslims for their backwards culture.
There are only two genders and they aren't fluid.
I'm against immigration.
White nations should be for whites, primarily for people whose ancestors bled, fought and worked tirelessly towards better future of their grandchildren and not to have that wealth be redistributed to third world immigrants.
Social studies, philosophy, gender studies etc. Aren't real science as they're open for interpretations instead of being based on absolute truths of subjects like mathematics or physics.
Globalism and diversity aren't a strength and create a weak nation with no sense of belonging.
Nationalism isn't Nazism.
There is nothing wrong with being proud of past accomplishments achieved by your nation or race.

>tfw they cut this scene out of the movie when it airs on tv now

Attached: 1551144713066.webm (960x540, 370K)

what a trans phobic bigot, we should feed him feet first into a wood chipper