Star Wars IX

Here we go...

Attached: Adam-Driver-and-Daisy-Ridley.jpg (675x459, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUAUvx1_WDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Knights-of-Ren-on-Star-War.jpg (675x450, 52K)

Attached: John-Boyega-and-Naomi-Ackie.jpg (675x459, 46K)

Attached: Zorri-Bliss.jpg (675x459, 43K)

Attached: Domhnall-Gleeson-and-Richard-E.-Grant-in-Star-.jpg (675x459, 28K)

Attached: Oscar-BB-8-Chewbacca-and-Billy-Dee.jpg (675x459, 55K)

I can't believe how much interest I lost for this series in a span of 2 movies. Literally 0 desire whatsoever to watch this shit

Attached: Luke-Skywalker-and-R2-D2.jpg (675x459, 41K)

What exactly are they doing? Why are they contorting themselves so much and yet their sabers are so far apart and not even in correct swinging motions. Are they swatting flies?

Why thank you. My job is done.

Attached: rian.jpg (480x639, 26K)

Same here. Not even interested in pirating. Might watch a camrip if it gets posted early so I join in the memes but otherwise just looking to see how much it flops.I haven't even watched the trailer.

We already saw her kick his ass before she even knew what she was doing. There is zero tension in them fighting again.

what are the odds they kill old lando?

Maybe their intention was to make the movies so shitty that manchildren will finally grow up.

Lmfao holy shit

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

This looks embarrassing. Like a shitty race swapped Horizon Zero Dawn movie instead of Star Wars.

I thought Knights of Ren use lightsabers

Attached: Aki-Aki.jpg (675x459, 58K)

She'll obviously beat him again what's the point of another shitty duel.
Fuck off mouse shills.

>Poe cosplaying as Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

Last Jedi.

Only Kylo, the rest always had different weapons in the artwork

100%. But not before they assassinate his character.

>blacks are as technologically advanced as ewoks

Where is Rose?

DUDE EPIC THEY ARE FIGHTING ON TOP OF THE RUINS OF DEATH STAR 2!!!!!!!!!!

But why? Aren't they all Luke's former students? Surely they can wield lightsabers

>more gray aliens with squinty eyes
BRAVO

>not before they assassinate his character
They have already did that in Solo.

Haven't they already re-wrote him as pansexual?

Why is a jobber like Kylo Ren the main villain?

my nigga Richard E Grant is in this film? what character is he playing?

Disgraceful. Really.

Forgettable Villain #345677792991

>a regular bow
>WHEN FUCKING ENERGY BOWS HAVE EXISTED FOR AT LEAST 50 YEARS IN UNIVERSE

Attached: Energy_Bow_AtG.png (850x696, 696K)

Fuck yeah, knights of ren! So hyped to see them. Who are this guys?

It's dangerous to give niggas anything more high tech than a simple bow

Wow I can't wait to see Kylo lose for a third time.

whats point of that when u got blasters?

It's probably explosive arrows. Also those energy bows are only used by Nightsisters

If this makes one billion dollars....you can officially call cinema dead

It will. It will probably claim a spot in the top 3 highest grossing films desu...

Angry and shouting white male.

the guy in the sunglasses is probably the strongest of them

Maybe it's a way to represent diversity, each of the students using different weapons, it is an Empire after all.

Great, more generic looking aliens with a big space between the eyes.

This looks nothing like Star Wars.
You'd think the Knights of Ren would have a coherent look and attire to appear iconic and memorable. I guess the big brains at Disney LucasFilm didn't want that.

Attached: Lucas era vs Disney.jpg (1721x1739, 422K)

It will absolutely beat Gone with the Wind and become the highest-grossing movie ever

Lmao. Retard

Star Wars was never good. It's just a bad rip-off of Dune.

Shameful

primal apes starring as primal apes

SCRUBBERS

so fucking tired of the trend of spoiling all the scenes in a movie before it comes out...

god it looks like shit

Attached: C-3PO.jpg (675x918, 96K)

Yeah, it will be really cool to see Rey defeat pussy Kylo for the third consecutive time

Pottery rhyme

Attached: 249F3968-6A2E-402F-8E6B-30B465492993.jpg (1600x1200, 176K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 2019-06-summer-cover-01.png (768x1044, 1.27M)

those retarded side mini-sabers has any use?

too bad we know the outcome third time

Attached: 2019-06-summer-cover-02.png (768x1044, 1.19M)

How does no one working on these have an imagination or talent? Or are the ones that do just told what to do by no talent hacks with more power and clout?

why do all the images look playstation quality?

Imagine the action figures....

Kyle's costume just gets worse with every movie.

simple, these are people that consumed pop culture and never grew beyond that

Shelfwarmers.

Never understood this line of pictures they don't ever fight.

Its fucking star wars and the last film in this trilogy. It PROBABLY will. Not a fact but it's a fair assumption you fucking mongoloid.

Same outfit retard

And Dune is just a ripoff of Warhammer 40K

t. /tg/

inb4 they have no other meaning to the plot other than being henchmen who get their shit fucked in 5mins

>names off the director and actors
>Anthony Daniels gets "and C3PO!"

Cut content.

Is this Game of Thrones? Bruh ribbed sleeves?

What if Mark was merely pretending to not be in IX?

quality bait

>There will never be anything remotely as awesome as Darth Nihilus in Nu Wars and if there is it'll just be an inferior ripoff of him

God these films are shit now.

>Le snow and desert planet again
This is so soulless

why they put c3p0 instead anthony daniels who portrays the character?

>mfw no Porgs onboard the Falcon

Attached: Jenny-porg.jpg (480x719, 160K)

it this movie going to unironically make the rian one seem good?

They probably did a photoshoot and Anthony couldn't be fucked to get in the suit so they used a stand-in

I want to go back.

Attached: 1460047512694.jpg (1276x1280, 84K)

Whiteman Badd

It looks so fucking bad.

This movie looks retarded.

/thread

He gets another love interest? Or are they introducing his long lost sister?

R2 appears to be 'shopped beside him. Droid is way too small. Unless that is Bigger Luke.

>mfw no Porgs onboard the Falcon

Attached: solo nightmare 3.jpg (800x800, 447K)

This will flop isn't it? There is zero hype. The trailer doesn't have many views

Didn't she already beat him twice?

Oh yeah? Tell us exactly how many views it has

That was never even implied.

I hate the lame desert hippie aesthetic they have now. It feels like the 50s pulp inspiration is completely gone. The costumes are all boring earth tone shit.

Oh good they brought the Ood back.

Wrong. Real Africans didn’t domesticate animals until somewhat recently.

this looks ridiculous

>28.8 Million views
Keep crying

Attached: 88B58B74-50BB-4914-B269-373F4EA713C9.jpg (640x816, 259K)

A lightsaber fight in a water setting seems like a kino concept though tbqhwy my familia

unironically hyped for this shit, will be seeing it opening night

RIP chewbacca actor

I wouldn't worry about that. Disney will make sure every critic unanimously praises it and ban every theatre chain from showing anything but Star Wars for a month.

The Bruise Cruise Gang is here

It has more views, the other trailer channels have the views at multiple millions aswell

>that knobby black shaft she grippin again

my phone opens shitty trailers as ads nobody opens them willingly

They must be sweating their balls off under all that leather and costume in the desert like that

he looked better in the last two. he's starting to look like vic berger

now go and give me the Joker, Endgame, and even the shazam view counts.

this will be a huge bomb.

Attached: zbrush-central1.jpg (1400x1563, 505K)

Why is he even trying to fight her?

He lost in their first fight when she had picked a ligthsaber just 5 minutes before, imagine now.

The Joker teaser has almost double that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUAUvx1_WDE

>Everyone looks like they don't give a shit anymore

Kylo is actually the protagonist
He's been developing as a character to defeat feminism

there's something to be said about not overembellishing main actors because the plot is actually good

Great Giger inspired costume. Kino recognizes kino.

Attached: On.the.Silver.Globe.1988..BluRay.1080p.DD5.1.x264.mkv_snapshot_01.43.58_.jpg (1794x1080, 836K)

Detective Pikachu has 60M views and it flopped

>publicists can't get robos to log on

Annie liebovitz can photograph star wars characters better than the people who make the movies.
Just kill these movies

He said on his Twitter he is

COPE

>universe with laser swords, blasters, planet-killing superweapons, starships the size of zip codes, and the force
>chooses to use a fucking bow and arrow
what a fucking joke

why the fuck they adding horses in costume? honestly the least imaginative star wars creature.

It's quite amazing how I don't care about any of this. Good job with the franchise, Disney.

Primitive technology for primitive individuals

I get the sense that everyone involved in TLJ knows how fucking bad it was but they obviously can't say that in public. Imagine the excitement of being cast in a new Star Wars trilogy and then the heartbreak of it turning out this fucking bad.

Attached: daisy hat.jpg (1366x768, 64K)

Unironically people who shit on ewoks for using stones and arrows will praise this one because it's a nigger.

They look like pokemon creatures to me

>mfw the tossed Rose for a nignog

Attached: 858474890-097808976.jpg (230x219, 11K)

>le evil men are white men

>be kerri russell
>be forced to wear old rocketeer props

At least Mark is pretty candid about his dislike of the new movies.

$2.99 each or 2 for $5.00

Attached: Ep-IX-TFF-Packaging.jpg (640x640, 190K)

found the shill

Attached: star wars has turned to shit.jpg (689x689, 91K)

Old Ben was talking to them via the Force all along to ruin the franchise and make the SW kids finally grow up

Me too. I was a basedboy who watched TFA twice. I brought my siblings to the kinoplex too. It wasn't a great movie, but I was so hyped to see the OT cast again. My friends and I talked about the mistery boxes (who's Snoke, who is really Rey, how is Finn going recover from the broken spine, why did Luke hide) for hours. I watched TLJ alone as soon as it came out and at the end of it I was ready to leave SW behind. I don't care about this dumpster fire. This is the biggest fail in movie history once you count the future sales and brand opportunities snapped away by it.

That's it. That's the one. I was on the fence as to whether or not I'd pay to see this shit show, just to be in on the memes more than anything. But that pic has told me everything I need to know.

He is but he has nothing to lose. The younger cast don't want to fuck up their chance of getting an MCU role or whatever else Disney have.

she is like a female aaron paul

Oh look, it's the 8.4/10 movie that VIII should have been all along that won't surpass anything but will be a good ride like Force Awakens that will probably be too derivative of the original trilogy for its own good.

She also does excellent home photography ;)

Attached: benoist.jpg (318x274, 22K)

They should have used this creature instead.

Attached: Kybuckcharge_cw1.jpg (500x400, 172K)

Frankly, user, I don't give a damn.

But they couldn't just stick mo-cap balls on a horse if they did that.

Grew up watching the OT with my dad before the PT came out. PT was meh but memorable. TFA was the most excited I've been for a movie in a long time but within minutes (I talk first or you talk first?) I knew it was all over. Somehow I always knew it was going to happen. Going to TLJ was like going to an old friends funeral and once again within minutes (yo mama crank call) was all I needed. Didn't see Solo, not seeing IX, couldn't care less either.

WE

Attached: 1558453292281.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

I always feel like the PT was good ideas executed horribly, the sequels are garbage ideas executed well. And aside from kid Anakin, I don't feel like the PT retroactively fucked up the OT the way these are trying to.

he'd be a pretty good choice for Nate in the Uncharted movie thats never happening
nice get btw

This'll be another Captain Marvel. People will say it'll flop and for whatever reason, it'll still make a billion.

Are you kidding?

literally a black recycled Enfys Nest down to the profile silhouette and scavenged gear

kek

Endgame has TRIPLE that the first day alone.

ads?
are you retarded? or 70?

>my poop smells worse than yours
I will never understand this

Sick reference.
I didn't even see TLJ due to how much of a disappointment TFA was.

I've lost a substantial amount of respect for many of my friends over TLJ however.

Basically I have 2 categories of friends now:
>people who "enjoyed" TFA and hate TLJ
>people who "enjoyed" TFA and love TLJ that I don't really talk to much anymore

There are maybe 3 or 4 people who are with me on despising TFA, and 2 of them aren't even prequel apologists.

TLJ is not the problem.

btw pay your money to see this movie so kathleen kennedy can keep her job and make even more money over her tens of millions

Attached: 98765678767545.jpg (540x360, 39K)

i think the point is it may make a billion but if it had been done right from the beginning, it would have been good, and it would have btfo avatar and some shitty avenger movie

The worst thing about the sequels was that they retroactively ruined everything that came before

It's impossible to not tear everything about the sequels apart, but once you start tearing the originals come apart too. The magic just goes.

It's no longer a piece of 20th Century American mythology. It's just glowing swords and a crudely cobbled-together aesthetic designed to sell merchandise.

Boooooooooooyegga

who gives a shit? They're all weaker than Kylo anyways.

How do you even consider these movies star wars?
They break the previously established laws of the universe in order to give us a fundamentally subversive product. The destroy old lore and replace it with none sense fan-fiction. They invented a bunch of unexplainable things and shoved it straight into cannon.

These movies aren't Star Wars. They're anti-Star Wars, their existence and acknowledgement retroactively ruins everything good that Star Wars has ever done.
I don't believe Disney Star Wars is cannon because it simply isn't possible given the laws of the universe of Star Wars and just because a bunch of jews bought it for 4 billion dollars.

Attached: 95theses-300x288.jpg (300x288, 22K)

He's Tarkin's son. Grant said when JJ told him the name of his character it shocked him

'MEMBER TARKIN???

Attached: Untitled.png (762x201, 21K)

Male Exile here, Atris had feelings for me but I couldnt romance her. Fucking bullshit man.

another nigger

I have several friends of the first category and the only ones I have of the latter have kids and seem to be pretending to like SW. But I can't be sure.

PREACH!!!

Kys shill

Same thing. The prank call shattered any expectations I had for that movie. No one chuckled at that scene. I still remember that a stranger next to me and I kind of looked at each other and blurted out "What the fuck is this?". It's an awful scene in English, but the dubs are even worse.

>the sequels are garbage ideas executed well.
>executed well
Stop kidding yourself. They couldn't even copy ANH's plot correctly.

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

Biih

typical response, I don't give a fuck about disney or capeshit garbage or pooladdin or whatever, I just think this looks neat

samethink on Yea Forums is beyond belief these days

Yea what the fuck was up with that shit?

>Allegiant General Pryde

sounds like some Hunger Games bullshit

Attached: allegiant poster.jpg (902x1280, 390K)

can't help but think it's a dumbass pun

pride before the fall sorta of shit

Prelude for sith jedi sex between the two. The kind of sex no one has ever seen in the galaxy far away.

what's the lore behind this guy?

Attached: dude.png (116x305, 75K)

Not bad. He looks worst in tlj

I had to go check to make sure Donald Sutherland's character wasn't named Pryde (it was Snow)

Attached: donald sutherland.jpg (666x341, 36K)

As subtle as Holdo shattering the right wing of the Supremacy (Snoke's flagship).

Attached: 9c952510055.jpg (602x252, 28K)

>the only ones I have of the latter have children
I wish it was the case for me.
My crop are all on an I.V. drip of curated thoughts from some random authority sockpuppet.
It's really quite upsetting.

wow that must mean it's good.....

This poster is so shit. They all look so disinterested. There's absolutely no urgency from a group of people abseiling down a massive wall.

>more squinty eyed aliens with dull colors
>yet another desert planet

I mean on a technical level more than anything else. The sequels look better than the prequels. If the prequels were made with current CGI tech they wouldn't be worse than anything else out there.

Its the same outfit fool

...or the roman salute in TFA.

Attached: 2EB92F5000.jpg (636x358, 52K)

He was shot in the fucking gut with a bowcaster that sent normal troops flying 10 feet in the air. Him in good health is above her

Im talking about his face not his outfit, you retard

>I mean on a technical level more than anything else
>TFA Aliens already look dated and stand out in every scene

meant for

would you say editing falls under technical? if so go fuck yourself with the bad jump cuts and audio sync you didn't notice

Yeah then he repeatedly stabbed himself in his wound because pain powers the dark side, but you just forgot about that scene. Kys Reytard

NERD CULTURE IS FINALLY DYING

STARSHIT DYING
CAPESHIT DYING
VIDYASHIT DYING
STAR TREK DYING
DOCTOR WHO DYING
GOTSHIT DEAD
WALKING DEAD DEAD
BIG BAZINGA THEORY DEAD

CINEMA RENAISSANCE IS UPON US

god please

>tfw could have just had the new trilogy be Poe meeting Lando and saving the galaxy
Feels bad man

>Lando still wears the same outfit 50 years later.

Its also the same face dumbass

>because pain powers the dark side

this was never stated or established in the film. Save your headcanon shit retard

"Might watch a camrip" means you are interested, you weak willed bitch.

Mahdeeeeeeeek?

Attached: EF8335A6-A524-49C6-A6F5-2AC49168DD09.jpg (514x1059, 164K)

>STAR TREK DYING

Attached: picard reaction.jpg (777x437, 87K)

they look like shit compared to the concept art. Why is the costuming with JJ so shit?

You're too optimistic. The normie industry will just find another fandom to pander to or just reboot anything you listed. No one is capable of making original movies/TV anymore.

lel

Jenny

>metal sword
This man knows there are guns and lightsabers right?

everyone likes to have a peek at a trainwreck

Awful, zero kino detected, cringe systems overloading. Shutting down.

They've jumped the shark. This looks just silly. No one would ever guess that this was Star Wars if you showed them this picture. The franchise is dead to me at this point.

Why the fuck would he repeatedly hit himself over and over in the wound if it wasn't helping him? Your shitty brain needs everything stated in words for you to understand it

>Him in good health is above her
You're the one making up headcanon bitchtard. Nothing in two movies has shown this. In TLJ he has to get rescued by her during the battle and cant pull away Anakin's lightsaber from her after which he goes unconscious while she escapes

> Richard E. Grant as Tarkin's son
> Naomi Ackie as Lando's daughter

Literally Boruto tier

I can't stand when they do that. Poor Han literally wore the same clothes he had 30 years ago. It felt like he was running around in a kid's costume.

That scene detracts from the threat the villain poses to the hero. The issue is that that same villain is supposed to carry two other movies. Now we already know the extent of Kylo's powers, his weaknesses and the overall suspense suffers from it.

hes going to spew some garbage lines ruining the character like luke

because he has terrible aesthetic taste and sensibility, and generally doesn't care

And how did he fought Finn that is a trained Storm Trooper before that and he was just playing with him?

>Capeshit dying
>Vidya dying
Imagine actually believing this and being to autistic and retarded that you post about it in all caps

>Now we already know the extent of Kylo's powers, his weaknesses and the overall suspense suffers from it.
Unless he gets an upgrade/trains with a holocron or something

Does rapid blood loss also power the darkside? Lmao

So fucking what if he trains. He's not beating her in the last movie

Fucking disgusting niggers.. they just pop up like the shit out of my ass !!!

Movie never said he had rapid blood loss. Fuck off with your headcanon

Fuck that feminist propaganda

Here’s what will happen. 2 options.

1. Rey defeats Kylo again in a YAS QUEEN SLAY moment.

2. Rey and Kylo team up to defeat The Emperor. Kylo will probably sacrifice himself to defeat palpating and save Rey because she’s so wonderful and special.

The second option will also render Vader’s sacrifice at the end of ROTJ irrelevant. It will take a giant dump all over the very Christian idea of redemption and self sacrifice.

>Capeshit dying
If anything, Capeshit is just going to be more popular. DC seems to be on the rise, we have several Marvel series in the works, the start of a new saga is getting people excited, it's really the best time to be a fan of superhero movies.

Not really. It's something that requires absolutely no effort and it would only be if it's here and more so because it could mean I could join in with everyone making fun of the stupid shit that will inevitably be in there.

ayy this looks actually pretty good

Attached: i feel it.jpg (480x270, 29K)

this is just throwing shit at star wars and hoping it sticks, its literally what every zero story movie does to date. its over, mouse is finished

Third option
3. Regardless of what happens, you will run to Yea Forums to cry about it

It doesn't really matter, because he was already beaten in a glorified fist fight by our heroes. He could become the most powerful Sith in existence, but there's no coming back from that plot-wise. The heroes already proved that they didn't fear him. Fight scenes are never only about raw strength. It's a chance for our heroes to test their courage and willpower against all odds. Same with Palpatine btw, bringing him back for real would be a horrible idea. If that happens Star Wars might as well be space wrestling.

>technical level
Do you mean like the shitty bird? That helicopter shot? Awful pacing and editing? Nothing about the technical aspects of these shit shows are near enough average bar from RO which actually took the effort to look good. They bragged about TFA being shot on film and yet looked like dogshit that even tv shows looked better.
>The sequels look better than the prequels.
>If the prequels were made with current CGI tech they wouldn't be worse than anything else out there.
Yeah, no. Disneywars is nothing but full of cheap tricks and effects like shaky cam to bait you idiots in. The CGI looks from the PT still look good for that time and most of it is still far better than the shit DIsney has shat out, and that's only because CGI effects reached its peak around 2007 and have been getting worse since then.

Attached: 3c7b0b7603f3507fedd153b3a9d83ea5a651933eb8d9ca421e25820861a33502.jpg (600x350, 103K)

>DC seems to be on the rise
kek no, Aquaman seems to be on the rise
>we have several Marvel series in the works
watching TV shows isnt the same as judging how popular capeshit is in theaters
>the start of a new saga is getting people excited
Phase 4 hasn't even been announced and has to replace RDJ and Chris Evans. Black Panther, Spider-Man, and GOTG will make money but that's not the entire marvel saga
>it's really the best time to be a fan of superhero movies.
fucking shill, you sound like a little child

So basically it's the worst era for anyone who wants non fandom related movies?

Remember when people wrote original stories? Me neither but I've heard whispers from boomers it used to be the norm

Option number 4. Have sex.

COPE

Yes. Mercy this is going to be terrible.

consume products and then get excited for new products

different guy in these new films

beat me to it

Attached: 1506966681014.gif (186x190, 2.85M)

TFA was Mayhew

>post yfw jj delivers the sci-fi kino of the decade out of nowhere

how will he do it?

Are you me?

the only thing that would save the sequals at this point is finding out kylo was the real protagonist

obsessed, get out of your dungeon

Are you an expat burger living in eastern yurop?

I remember thinking that thing would be relevant to the plot.

I went and read the responses to that out of curiosity and I've officially lost all hope for anything getting better in this world. The guy raised proper points and everyone just replied saying " Star wars on the big screen is all that matters" and saying mahdeek. I cannot believe people just accept shit being piled into their mouths. I never really understood the s o y meme until now, everything is so Fucking doomed.

Attached: D6G8TuaXoAAe2l6.jpg (488x271, 23K)

There's a good chance he is, all the leaks barely mention Rey at all and the last music of the trailer is Kylo's theme in a triumphant key
It won't save the trilogy though, he's a complete waste in TLJ and we barely see him do anything besides sit and mope in the first 2 movies. We needed some shit about him wanting to improve the First Order or rule a certain way but his arc is just sitting there being sad and talking to Rey

>get out of your dungeon
slight dialogue change there

Attached: npcfag.jpg (205x249, 5K)

Reminder

Attached: cerrffr.png (1370x686, 594K)

cringe attempt at salvaging the steaming pile of shit of a trilogy that will forever disgrace the name of Star Wars. what a shame

Imagine posting that unironically...

i want this god damn it!

Attached: 6745o2gloz221.jpg (2560x1600, 458K)

lmao no rose in sight

he is. kylo is the prodigal son.

>Dude, just use the pak-ma-ra, nobody watched Babylon 5, we'll totally get away with it.

no context its shit
seems like its sorta similar to TFA concept art which would be cool but the fucking anime non lightsaber melee weapons ruins it
honestly these are interesting. stop acting like banthas are the pinnacle of creativity
feels right in place with EU/old republic style 8/10 +1 for side tiddies so 9/10
generic but good mood/atmosphere
obviously forced/awkward but interested in context
how many times are they going to show this
same squinty eye, dull color, alien design that was pulled straight from district 9

Don't drag Neil Blomkamp down by comparing him to DisneyWars.

Also, thanks for reminding me to re-watch District 9.

cringe

Uhh... no sweetie.

Attached: 9EAEEF8C-4376-43D5-97FD-4A8710061F34.jpg (750x1185, 510K)

>insert increasingly forced sounding palpatine laugh track

It's a mystery

>mahdeek
what the hell

Why would you celebrate the victory of faggotry?

Are YOU a faggot?

Attached: utl8o.gif (500x367, 24K)

>2019
>I am a horse

Attached: K'Kruhk.jpg (975x1672, 965K)

What was Leia's tax policy?

Wot if we fite on the deth staaar

Already know what happens thanks.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-16-06-32-36.png (1280x1975, 3.77M)

Can someone make the background white and shop in jons snow sword snd beard

>people who "enjoyed" TFA and hate TLJ
redeemable
>people who "enjoyed" TFA and love TLJ that I don't really talk to much anymore
brainlets

>worst follow up for the Thrawn trilogy
Yikes

>41kb
>no background

>brainlets
The thing is, they are people I know are capable of elevated thought. I guess they just got tired of trying or something.

It's sad.

this

Attached: consume product.jpg (650x592, 105K)

bruh

Attached: shazam.jpg (724x160, 31K)

Will this top Endgame at the box office?

Does anyone have that image that shows modern monster designs to be the samey grayish green humanoid reptilian with a flat face? I only remember the Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man being one of the examples.

It truly is. Kinoest thing happening after Thrawn is Krayt.

Gonna skip this kiked fag shit

These are some fantastic photos. Daisy is cute.

Attached: army of color.jpg (603x302, 70K)

Wow, I wonder if she wins this time

Attached: 1536486937800.png (430x441, 86K)

Looks like boring souless bullshit.

This is some Syfy channel looking shit, mates.

Are they competent enough to do that? They ran star wars into the ground and are getting worse. The popular stuff dying now was made 5-10 years ago by a more competent industry.

Is this real? Does he completely miss the irony of calling anyone else a man child when he behaves like this? Getting 2nd hand cringe off this twat

based

The PT looks like shit

Attached: Poe_Donewithit.jpg (322x279, 26K)

>he doesn't know about watching PT in black and white for George's true vision.

Has
>He
shown up yet?

Attached: mark_hamill's_literal_face_when.png (657x417, 550K)

Silent takedowns as blasters make noise when shot

Daily reminder they're remaking Dune into a two-part movie series and the lead actor is yet another bar mitzvah hire.

They will in the movie. Just not in early promotional material. Part of JJ's mystery box.

all these triggered /pol/troons

stick with the prod

No. She won't. Kylo will refuse to hurt her. She will cry that he broke her trust and her heart. This shit is all about the fucking. Yeah. It's twilight in space.

Only when he's sitting down.

Not included in marketing strategy.

Looks more like The United Colors of Bennetton

Has nothing to do with /pol/ you bubble lipped branch swinger. Everyone's laughing at them trying to Black Panther starwars.
You're going to be crying like a bitch when the memes hit.

Next time a Starshitter baits you into taking his criticisms seriously, remember the (You)s this image got. This is what they're actually mad about. "Muh niggers".

Sister.

>You're going to be crying like a bitch when the memes hit.

Attached: 1440906845787.gif (400x300, 22K)

Angry Joe's studio has better green screen effects than this

>MORE brown/gray aliens with squinty wide-set eyes
>MORE empty desert planets

oh for fuck's sake

^this

How can he handle lightsaber combat with hands like those? He looks like he cant even wipe his ass without hurting himself.

Attached: Screenshot_2010-05-05-16-25-12-1-1.png (1080x784, 891K)

He is. He's the Skywalker and the legend. Rey is just his badass love interest.

well these are cool at least

Yeah I don't understand how Rian Johnson pulled it off.
If you told me 5 years ago that I wouldn't go to a new Star Wars opening, or refuse to see the movies, I'd have called you insane.

Damn right. He is.

Jedi Masters have all types of fucked up Ayyylmao hands. It never seems to slow them down, though.
Fist Fuckoo, for example.

No.

That's a different cut of shirt and a different cape than the character wore in Solo. The yellow is more subdued and the cape has that nice teal lining that really makes it pop and recalls the teal/blue shirt with yellow lining on the cape from ESB.
In an case space-Liberace is looking pretty dapper in his old age.

Guy don't worry, when George Lucas sold it to Disney, the entire franchise from that point became non-canon.
Post 2011 Star Wars isn't canon.
There now you don't need to moan or talk about fanfiction movies.

i think game of thrones made me realize that people don't care about good content.
i still had sliver of hope but no it's gone, i feel nothing for Star Wars anymore

It's still a lot better than what we got
Look at the Jedi trilogy that was done by Anderson or whovever and his series of books
I'd take an outline for a sequel trilogy from him than the shit that's been shit out since it's inception

You guys have read the leaks yes?
If not Palpatine posses Matt Smith and duel Kylo and Rey (They team up 2/3rd's into the movie to defeat Palpatine for differing reasons)
They defeat him after a long battle but Palpatine starts possessing Kylo, he manages to suppress Palpatine long enough to beg Rey to kill him.
She does.

Chewie brought them on board for emergency food. Obviously there was an emergency where he was hungry and had to eat them.

Retarded enough to be true, but reality will be much, much stupider.

I can see how they could make do if they're already adept at using the force. Makes you wonder how they even managed to stay alive long enough to become a master. "No, young padwan horseface, you must first learn how to use the spoon with your mind, so you can eat your soup, because your hands are so fucked up."

they're getting bold with their clear hatred of chinks

Yeah.
Also forgot to mention, Snoke was getting possessed by Palpatine the whole time, we have no idea who the real Snoke really was, everything we saw was Palaptine. (He also wanted Kylo to kill him)

So glad I emotionally checked out when Lucas sold.

Its' funny how this is never addressed, ever.
Even pic related would need special triggers on their guns (you would think), but somehow the human standard ergonomics seem to be just fine.
Rule of cool, I guess.

Attached: 1552173652295.jpg (706x975, 430K)

My thoughts exactly. No Lucas, no SW.

Bane?