BASED af

BASED af

Attached: E4D9D6C2-331C-45DF-B00D-1200B4E8F4FD.jpg (1080x2220, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=dead trannie&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so now we have to pretend to like Ted Cruz?

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbagz who unironically vote against their own economic interests

>culture war shit on Yea Forums

yikes

>nothing matters except personal financial gain
Bye bye Rabbi

Not being bankrupted by nessecary medical treatment or higher education isn't "financial gain" it's a human right. But for burgers the right to be shot in school takes precedent.

What year will Jim finally snap and kill himself?

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy killed more children with their anti-vaxxer bullshit over the years than any amount of guns did. I don't want crazy people having guns, but I also don't want people like him having opinions that matter either.

"Greasy" as in "greasy spic"? Jim should cool it with the bigotry.

Did Lanza even buy it? It was his mom who bought and owned the AR-15

Liberal faggot.

Please please step on me, nanny state. Free me from the terrifying burden of freedom and choice.

You're asking for trouble around here if you don't vote conservative.

>He thinks Trump supporters aren't the Jews

Lel you dumb fucking nigger have you ever even heard Donald "Israel is my second home, I love my Jewish daughter and grandchildren and Jews are the best people in the world, ISRAEL FIRST!" Trump speak or do you just know him from le ebin memes you and the rest of the twelve year olds and niggerloving literal boomers from /r/the Donald post?

>he gets his view of the world from Michael Moore documentaries
YIKES

Try to read this as anything other than bait

Attached: 1518048731649.jpg (522x518, 33K)

>human right
That's fairytale nonsense; grow up.

Lmao, the only McCarthy wannabes these days are on the left.
I could easily imagine some she-cow or balding doughboy leftists going 'Are you now, or have you ever been, a white nationalist' to any white guy with a picture of himself holding an American flag on facebook.

trump supporters don't get crippled by higher education. Average student loan debt is $30k, which almost always gets paid off in a reasonable amount of time.

Leftoids always drop the "economic self-interest" line, when all they really care about is enforcing global gay marriage and policing what teenagers say online. The Democratic party is the party of gay cops.

It amazes me that a board who used to hate kikes so much got turned into a bunch of bootlicking kikelovers by Trump like /pol/ did. It all started with Dorner and the zoomers calling him LE BASED BLACK MAN. The place was dead after that and the rest of Yea Forums followed.

I literally voted for Cruz in the primary and still like him better than Trump. Carrey is severely mentally ill in the legit sense of the word by the way, not the /pol/ sense. Guy's a fucking lunatic and it's no wonder he's so anti-gun, he's probably afraid of what he would do if he ever got his hands on one and is projecting on everybody else.

Shame. I liked Liar Liar as a kid.

Tell me, how exactly are illegal immigrants who push down wages and shipping all of our jobs overseas with middle-class destroying 'free trade' agreements in our economic interest?

i'm going to guess 2021, i'm kind of hoping he goes on a rampage first though

Attached: ace_ventura_pet_detective.jpg (511x755, 72K)

Didn't he force his girlfriend to suicide with drugs? Where's his moral standing?

this is what Carrey painted and posted

Attached: gross.jpg (925x1200, 192K)

What did McCarthy even do wrong? Everyone he accused of being a communist in his "witch hunt" has subsequently been revealed to have been a communist.

its the governor of alabama getting her brains sucked out in a gruesome late term abortion, because Jim Carrey is mad that the state passed stricter abortion restrictions

Been here since 2007, good job exposing yourself as a newfag. The Dorner event was literally the last gasp of /new/ when someone was actually judged by the contents of their character, before the ebin stormfronter highschoolers overran it like the morlocks after the apocalypse. Shame. It was a good board once.

It'll be a sad, lonesome death like Robin Williams. I think his trajectory is on the exact same course.

He was a witch hunter. Just because he burned a few actual witches doesn't excuse all of the innocent people whose lives he ruined.
Particularly when he went after gays despite being a closet faggot himself.

>Just because he burned a few actual witches doesn't excuse all of the innocent people whose lives he ruined.
Name a few, won't you?
>Particularly when he went after gays despite being a closet faggot himself.
Ahh, you're just a propagandist. Carry on.

You are a cuck. Ted Cruz father is the zodiak kiker.

Except Williams brought genuine joy to people's lives and stared in a number of classics.
All Carrey did was literally talk out of his ass and pave the way for Adam Sandler.

Poor Jimmy you're now truly lost

Attached: 1555948832550.jpg (500x490, 53K)

>doesn't excuse all of the innocent people whose lives he ruined.
Who were these mysterious people?

yeah regardless of where you fall on his politics he is completely deranged. the left completely forgot about how much they hated him over vaccinations because his mania is now fixated on DRUMPF

Trump is just a usefull tool. El rato cannot be used for anything, since he says exactly the same things as the rest.

I think William's legacy is better but Jim brought a lot of joy to countless people. There's a reason he's so beloved by 90s kids.

>a person who literally lies for a living has an opinion
>surprise surprise it's ivory-tower leftist bullshit again

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

Unironically based.

The 2nd amendment never said anything about assault rifles. If America was founded today they would definitely not be legal.

This is what happens to your brain when your youtube recommended consists of entirely SJW ownage videos.
Washup, shave, go outside, have sex

This guy is a hollow shell surrounded by layers of shit

So true. It's a shame these small-dicked republican retards can't understand that. Sad!

Is this supposed to make me pro abortion?

No no no, Cruz is the Zodiac killer, his father is JFK's assassin.

You honestly believe that everyone who went to a communist meeting in 1923 was a full-blown Russian spy?
You're a fucking retard. He persecuted thousands of people, most for entertaining the possibility of communism while Democracy and Capitalism were falling apart.
I can't fault them for that any more than I can fault small-time German officials for signing up to be Nazis when they came to power. Patton was right about that.

>Imma celbrity and know things listen to me bout howntoneun yur natikn uurrr

t. redditor who praises Mel Gibson, Cuck Eastwood and James Woods when they have opinions

No, it's what happens when you have a fucking brain and don't want to hang the innocent along with the guilty--which is, consequently, what SJWs love to do.

This the guy who cheated on his first wife numerous times got divorced, remarried and cheated on his second wife which resulted in her getting STD's all the while he got her hooked on drugs in which she finally killed herself?

So, you're a fucking mong who thinks that a group of people who just used their weapons to rebel against their previous government and still chose to make guns a constitutional right wouldn't support giving them access to the same weapons the military had?
Thomas Jefferson literally told people it was okay to have cannons.

Guys I'm confused, tell me who to be mad at, I'm pro life btw

Remember when NRA snowflakes weren't allowed to carry guns when Drumpf spoke at their congress?

please do not take such obvious bait, dipshit

After Russia Trutherism and Kavanaugh and The Covington disaster it's hard to see the left any different from McCarthy. The walls are closing in!

what have they said about vax?

have sex

project more faggot

It's not bait, you're just a fucking idiot. Seriously, there is no way the founders would have supported gun control. They literally chose to do the opposite. If the only cope you can manage about that is to pretend I'm trolling, you might as well go kys.

they used to be big vaccine skeptics that argued vaccines caused autism and various neurological disorders in children

They still believe it they just have the sense to shut up about it

williams seemed a lot more stable, at least until his last couple years. jim has always been a headcase and he just keeps getting worse.
i actually really like jim as an actor, and his continous downward spiral in life is a great source of entertainment.

Attached: riding-with-despair.jpg (500x351, 34K)

Why is it you lefty troons think this is such a devestating argument? Nobody gives a shit if some unwashed cockless wonder on the internet yells 'have sex' at them.

you were responding to bait, dipshit, and now you are so stupid you think i was calling your post bait. You are a dipshit.

>own economic interests
>"hurrrrrrr duuuurrrrrr free stuff from the rich."

Yeah, even though a quick look at any country that has "free" healthcare or "free" school shows that taxes increase for everyone. Fucking envious nigger, go work, because I don't want to pay for you to kill your mistakes, I don't want to pay for your gender studies degree, and I sure as fuck don't want to pay for your medical bills because you were to much of a fat lazy fuck to exercise.

Attached: 11-year-old-transgender-boy-dancing-men-dollar-bills-bar-2181218.jpg (590x398, 89K)

Fuck no. Hes a slimy sociopath

Attached: 1454913608813.jpg (1155x1155, 912K)

>It amazes me that a board who used to hate kikes so much got turned into a bunch of bootlicking kikelovers by Trump like /pol/ did
Literally who on /pol/ likes Trump?

Attached: 4.gif (220x208, 904K)

This

If you're ever trying to lose weight, whenever you get the urge to eat something just mentally picture a nude Ted Cruz slipping a condom on. Thatll put you right off your lunch

Yeah but so what if vaccines cause 10 kids to become autistic. Better than 1000 being dead right? Or maybe wrong because (((their))) current goal seems to be depopulating the earth

When you use MUH AR-15 as an argument you lose.

Hopefully he puts it off until re-election, because his lack of self-awareness is great for the cause.

Attached: jimcarreyaboriton.jpg (665x340, 31K)

Liberals stopping us from legally buying hand-grenades at Wal-Mart.

>The 1st Amendment never said anything about radio, television, and the internet. If America was founded today, they definitely wouldn't be protected speech.

Attached: download (3).jpg (500x500, 41K)

Who gives a fuck what you fags think? I'll vote however I want.

>drunkard with no teeth
>somehow his opinion matters

I respect his work on the West coast during the 60s and 70s, but that's it.

>williams seemed a lot more stable, at least until his last couple years. jim has always been a headcase and he just keeps getting worse.
Yeah, I just really mean they're both the sad clowns that were hurtling towards suicide. Jim will almost certainly kill himself at some point, I suppose it will just be slightly less expected.

>A person's appearance determines their IQ

there's no chance in hell your citizens could ever stand up to the government though. i like the idea behind an armed populous but in reality it just means you're giving niggers lethal weapons to use against citizens.
i'll never understand burger logic.

>"Fuck the forefathers"
>Except for when I came manipulate someone using another thing they said

>slaughtering children bad
>supports abortion

ok

It amazes me how leftist faggots, who claim to not be discriminatory, use racist tactics to try and divide conservatives....Just kidding, it doesn't amaze me at all.

Would you have sex with Nancy Pelosi?

Attached: nancy-pelosi-leadership.jpg (3071x2047, 1.5M)

how is a never ending flow of 3rd world immigrants good for me ?

I thought it did considering that's the first thing you "people" point out when someone you disagree with says something.

Only if your a faggot like yourself.

do you think if you squeezed them, would the milk that shoots out be expired?

So, Jim Carrey suicide/overdose any day now.

Trump Curse James. Tick tock.

underrated

HEY SMOOTHSKIN

Not sure who you mean by "people" but a person's appearance may be used to determine their mental state and personality, but not their IQ ;)

If I was wearing the strap on from Se7en.

Attached: se7en_Lust.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Itd be room temperature cottage cheese not milk

>nigger who literally pushed a girl to suicide in his own vain self interest thinks his schtick will assuage the guilt

I'm not american, and I love Trump, fuck off back to the discord you trannie faggot, you'll never pass, have suicide

Here is the kind of posters GoT and Marvel bring on Yea Forums

I pay $200 less taxes a year now. Joke's on you commie!

This guy is a fucking moron. 90% of this country will be repulsed by the image of a baby at this stage getting aborted, not gleeful that it’s “mean woman from Alabama”.

>I'm not american
Then nobody gives a fuck what you have to say, vassal.

>I am a cuck
fixed

Fuck of Pajeet

it's absolutely abhorrent. he's literally drawing a picture of a baby getting it's brains vacuumed out of its skull to own you for not letting people vacuum brains out of babies' skulls

Spotted the trannies

Attached: tranny.jpg (965x666, 160K)

We should be pointing this out on the /r/politics thread

>dude I am not American but I support a guy who has only American interests in mind
unless you are from Israel you are a cuck

That's not true you dumb faggot. And niggers having the guns doesn't really cause much harm since they almost exclusively kill each other

Hoover in the FBI was the closest gay. McCarthy was an alcoholic

Daily reminder that Jim Carrey intentionally infected a woman with an incurable STD, then dumped her, driving her to suicide.

Attached: 1353131482710.jpg (473x480, 68K)

that fucking nigger Obama was the one who pushed all this mentally ill trannie bullshit on the world by letting deranged faggots like yourself piss in womens bathrooms, and it gives me great joy to see you cunts REEEEEEING over everying he's done, rent free you faggot.

Attached: tranny-death-dick-hang-out-fatal-beating-brazil-01.jpg (721x1280, 309K)

Why do you have these pictures saved, user? Are you in the closet?

if she could hook me up with neetbux for life i would eat her ass like there was no tomorrow

user tell me about Patton Oswalt again!

Attached: 7930960c6cd25835bd1d14eb489abee0.jpg (294x294, 14K)

duckduckgo.com/?q=dead trannie&t=brave&iax=images&ia=images

Attached: passing.jpg (576x767, 76K)

Damn she was hung, what a waste. Would've noshed her off for hours.

>Dude, you can't fight off a tyrannical government. They have drones and shit lmao

Attached: 533dac2b42991cfef63ae78fcf61d739.gif (408x600, 200K)

It's post mortem bloating.

Jim Carrey will make a great Eggman just for how crazy he is.

Attached: 1556560450698.jpg (1514x621, 65K)

fat americans can't fit in tunnels

why do people buy this kind of shit? cruz and clinton er really true lizards

This libtard speaks the truth.
The only thing that matters is money in hand and that's why everyone smart is going to vote for the YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG GAAAAAANG

Attached: 1552979183134.jpg (860x953, 137K)

>trump voters vote against their economic interest
>less taxes bigger paychecks lower prices
>this is somehow against my economic interest
>finally realize its just lefty loonies screeching that rich people are also getting more money, ignoring whats happening to themselves
Honestly im constantly stuck between we need to pay everyone more and then i remember most people think like this faggot and i just want them all to starve

It's not, you're the trash they are replacing. It's better for the rest of the country.

>he still thinks trump is pro jew and not just toeing the line
Trump personally said he wants to punish those responsible for 9/11 and if inbred retards on Yea Forums can figure out who it was im sure a billionaire has the resources too as well

Hello Vietnam.

This. Trump getting belligerent with Iran is just him getting them pissed enough to nuke Israel. And everyone is too dumb to realize what he's doing.

hello comrade, you have you cut your dick off yet.

Yang/Carrey 2020

Makes sense if you take into account he gave the taxpayer money to be managed by a super jew and sold his daughter to another one.

You think this is relevant to anything but we both know you know its not

I don't even like Trump but I'll gladly for either everyday of the week and twice on Sunday over the lefty nutbags that have taken over the Dem party.

>in our economic interest
because you would first have to be able to stand on your own legs before considering any of the jobs illegal immigrants do.

Both parties collude together to perpetuate wars and poverty within around the world. This goes for every country.