I have never seen a TV show in my life. What are the essential series kinos? I've only watched movies so far

I have never seen a TV show in my life. What are the essential series kinos? I've only watched movies so far.

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

Mr. Belvidere

Pawn Stars

I don't watch TV, and the only movies I watch are DC films. I don't even watch streaming services despite getting Hulu for free with my Amazon prime membership account.

I come here just to shitpost.

columbo

TV is absolutely shit. Almost every show falls apart because they run out of ideas or have completely shitty ones.
>J-just keep watching, it gets better!
I regard my favorite films as perfect, why should I expect less from shows? If they fuck up, they fuck up, that means you're watching a flawed product.

Rant aside, watch miniseries with a definite end, preferrably something from history. Band of Brothers comes to mind. That way, the usually incompetent TV writers have a real life framework from which to build their story, not to mention end it properly.

Breaking Bad

Lost

Breaking Bad
True Detective (season 1)
Prison Break (season 1)
Game of Thrones (season 1-season 5)
Ozark
Better Call Saul
Family Guy
House
Scrubs

for trash anime, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Attached: 1549096448226.jpg (750x702, 337K)

Don't watch television. It may very well be the lowest form of entertainment, even below videogames.

+ Band of Brothers, if you are into a war-esque sort of theme.

Attached: 1550736435279.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Ive never seen an actual tv before. Is that what people used before computers?

Watch 3 random episodes of Seinfeld then you're done.

Pic related

Attached: MV5BNTNjMTM1YWYtZWQ3Yy00OGI1LWEyZjUtYTk3OTk5NGIxMzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4NjcxOTc@._V1_.jpg (1251x1920, 513K)

Thats the best tv has to offer? Holy shit thats all trash

don't ask for objective answers if you don't want them

TV is for fucking retards who just want something cool to veg out to after wageslaving all day.
Even children's movies are better than TV Shit!

That's great, don't even watch any of it.
Rather just watch a great film, always the better option.

If you really want something than watch the original 5 episode Das Boot miniseries, which is still great in the directors cut film form.

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Deadwood
House M.D

everything else is garbage
I haven’t seen The Wire but I assume its garbage too

LOST
Twin Peaks + The Return and FWWM
The Leftovers
The Sopranos
The Wire
Mad Men