youtube.com/watch?v=QOO6wJy1Ivo
nme.com/news/tv/game-of-thrones-actor-euron-greyjoy-fucking-idiot-2487915
youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw
youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfc8fL-swxQ

first for Emilia singer

youtube.com/watch?v=SqulfGVBNsA

>There also lays the biggest issue I have with ASOIAF: its forest often hides its trees too well. Therefore, some help from other readers is practically mandatory in order to discover all the richness of this saga: some more serious internet discussions, found on fan-sites like Westeros.org, can often point to aspects that would otherwise escape an individual reader. In a way, fully enjoying ASOIAF is almost a social experience, which may go against the very nature of a reading process. I'm not sure it could be avoided, though, without the books being even bigger than they already are. Martin's prose is highly efficient and it primarily serves the plot and the characters. And there's too much going on in there. Had Martin decided to show 'trees' more closely, he'd have more opportunities to exercise his wording skills (which are not to be dismissed, as evidenced by quite a few sublimely written chapters) and he'd make the most rewarding aspects of his saga more obvious. On the other hand, the books would then be less manageable for both printing and reading, and the pace would be drastically changed, and possibly not for the better. So, my biggest issue is not exactly an issue, at least it isn't in this internet era we live in - many interesting interpretations (which you don't have to agree with, but you'll probably be glad you read them) are just a few clicks away.
GURM HATERS BTGO!!

FUCK JANNIES

Attached: emiliac.webm (1920x908, 1.75M)

Behave

Were they based?

Attached: Blackfyre.png (400x480, 105K)

and FUCK DANY

The show was never the same after Season 1. They killed all the fun dudes, Robert, Ned, Viserys, Drogo.

Attached: 220px-Viserys_Targaryen-Harry_Lloyd.jpg (220x305, 21K)

Bring that jannie here

Attached: pompvzoQxd1s5m21go4_400.gif (268x350, 2.87M)

checked

if sansa moves south and takes the riverlands, the north and casterly rock will border each other, and sansa's heir would inherit 3/7 kingdoms.

this leaves bran with vale (thick with sansa support), the reach (burnt to shit, twice after bronn's done with it), dorne (last weak man is one the sand snek list), and king's landing (a shithole)

Attached: haveanicedayanon.jpg (754x1136, 120K)

Have sex

>With fans still processing the epic Game of Thrones finale that aired on HBO Sunday night, Emilia Clarke has shed some light on the epic victory speech she gave.

>The 32 year old actress revealed in a new interview with Variety, Clarke revealed that she actually studied dictators like Adolph Hitler.

>"It was something you remember studying way back in school," Clarke said, "but once you deep dive into it, [he] was quite fascinating."

>Her co-star and all-around-hunk Kit Harrington shed some light on what it was like filming the epic scene.

>"She uh... got quite into it on one day in particular," Harrington revealed.

>"It was getting late so naturally we began getting tired and started messing around. Between takes she would jokingly say "Drogon, start the ovens!" and would practice her High Valyrian with me. I would ask what she is saying and she'd turn to me and say "I ought to make your people wear a star, you sub-human"."

>"One time she even wrapped a red ribbon around her upper arm just before a take, and spat at the assistant who asked her to take it off."

>"It was a bit full on, but in the end, I think her energy brought the whole scene to life."

Attached: daenerys.jpg (1172x1080, 312K)

What a fuck you are saying

Season 2 was the best season. Tyrion as Hand of the King was kino

why the jannie hates emilia? is he - dare i say - a virgin?

Attached: emilia2.jpg (2000x2000, 631K)

They could have had funny with hyper depressed, suicidal, vulgar Tyrion in Season 5 but opted for Le epic funneh drunk dwarf xD xP.

What would Robert, Ned, Viserys, Drogo do in Season 8?

based

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558479311447.png (699x917, 720K)

Attached: targfeels.jpg (640x590, 25K)

>Jaime, I hereby relieve you from your Kingsguard vow. Now you will marry this dragon girl and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all.

Attached: a4ad87cca0c4130b9a3032dce997da87.jpg (704x880, 123K)

She's not a psycho, she did nothing wrong.

Robert would shout about the Targaryen whoooooore
Ned would recall a few chances
Viserys would die from endless orgasms seeing his sister burning thousands of civilians
Drogo would dab on Jon

What is this Mandela effect shit with Jorah’s death?
When I first watched I could loud and clear hear him say ‘I’m hurt’ but rewatching it’s the faintest shit you can barely hear.
Anyone else experience this?

"L-Look Nephew, I took the city!"
"Aren't you proud of me Nephew?"

How did Cersei know that the entire city wouldn't be set aflame when she blew up the sept with wildfire?

with emilia?

Attached: emilia.webm (1268x864, 1.26M)

FUCK THE JANNIES for deleting /ecg/

Nah, cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: Bloodraven (1).jpg (300x420, 45K)

>Robert
Robert kinda forgot he wants to kill Daenerys
>Ned
To be honest Ned never care about his family and honor and bullshit
>Viserys
Cries pathetically as he begs for mercy also making a couple of vulgar jokes now and then (not that different I guess?)
>Drogo
He is now a tolerant, peace loving man who will disagree with Dany's brutal way and choose to lead the surviving Dothrakis to start an underwater civilization.

Attached: aquaman-jason-momoa-khal-drogo-game-of-throne-1417727.jpg (590x350, 36K)

Everytime a lord tries to rebel against Bran, they mysteriously end up throwing themselves off of tall buildings...

I just marathoned the last episode of Game of Thrones, and I have to say, I was scratching my head the entire time. When Tyrion proposed Bran as a king, I was like huh? what? Bran, the guy who spends most of his time looking at visions of the past and future?
It's like taking a guy who watches anime and plays video games all day, and making him king

she has standards

>Cersei and Qyburn kinda forgot that they restart the Mad King's wildfire plot. In all honesty they should just go all out and have Cersei burns down Kingslanding to the ground before dying herself. But they will need some other way to have Dany turn evil.

I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM I MISS HIM

Attached: 1556919593182.jpg (480x698, 118K)

Because wildfire is no longer magical fire that won't stop burning even on things like stone. It just makes big booms now.

Why is alita shit allowed?

Attached: dany season 8.jpg (2000x1333, 723K)

The grieving continues

>It's like taking a guy who watches anime and plays video games all day, and making him king
So... the mods?

why is this prisoner that committed treason continuing to talk for 10 minutes after i told him he's not allowed to talk? oh shit because i let him, i should probably smack him and just kill him now.

*ding ding*
ahem

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK TRANNIES
AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1557520050823.jpg (437x735, 59K)

Could this pairing worked?

Attached: JaimeDany.jpg (313x470, 42K)

@incels

Attached: 1557940460111.jpg (378x494, 112K)

lol

>magical fire
I thought it's just chemistry fuckery made by the alchemist/pyromancers. Is it genuinely magic in the books?

It's just one butthurt janny, notice how /ecg/ manages to stay up for several hours each time.

why did he even bring tyrion there if he wasn't supposed to talk?

Attached: 1556941024389.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I think I remember that movie, she was an unemployed tea house waitress taking care of Tywin's paraplegic son.

wouf sex?
ah, the wolves did invent sex

Well he IS taller, so yes

it's magic
they say it involves spells and that their ability to create it has improved with dany's dragons being born.

Because that obese amerilard janny is a pedo weeb obviously

Viserys!

Attached: B9A4AA23-26F8-47E0-AF41-182BF3BF92D8.png (500x700, 634K)

I miss season 1 bros....
I miss Ned
I miss Robert
I miss evil smug Jaime
I miss naive innocent Dany
But most of all, I miss Littlefinger

Attached: Sean+Bean+Nikolaj+Coster+Waldau+Game+Thrones+Di-nJhdFP2Rl.jpg (594x396, 71K)

One big difference between the maesters and the pyromancers is that the former doesn't believe in magic while the latter does.

I'm still confused as to why Dany's advisors advised against taking King's Landing as soon as she reached Dragonstone. It was incredibly easy to take the city without major civilian casualties (seeing as innocent people only really died after Dany decided to torch them). King's Landing would only have the one Scorpion so it would be even safer to attack and they'd still have all their allies and wealth/supplies from the Reach. Jorah, Missandei and all her dragons would be alive and she'd be oblivious to Jon's true parentage, so she wouldn't have any reason to go mad.

And King's Landing would have fallen quicker than the time it took to travel beyond the wall, capture a wight and bring it back to King's Landing, so Jon's "WE AV NO TIME" excuse didn't make sense either.

Episode 5 is a disaster kino with crazy Daenerys, it's actually really good if you ignore the abysmal writing

The alchemists report that it's suddenly a whole lot easier to make it when Tyrion or Cersei orders them to start manufacturing more. The same way all the magic shit is becoming easier after the red star showed up or the dragons were born. So it's definitely got a magic component. It might be that the alchemists don't realise that there's a magic component though, which is why they're alchemists with a guild instead of firemages.

I miss a Littlefinger UP THE BUM

holy shit was that really necessary?

Attached: fuck off jon.jpg (1699x948, 431K)

>I killed everyone for you Jon
>Now no one can come between us

Attached: 1558403830536.jpg (587x683, 48K)

because then the show would be over. there's literally no good reason for them not to have just immediately gone to KL.

they're a good hint at grrm still being a 14 year old edgy fanfic writer

Because of shit writting

>that the former doesn't believe in magic
>tfw we didn't even get a mention of Marwin the Mage in the show
Fucking bullshit.

an argument between those 3 would be priceless

S1 Dany would be sad because Jaime would first sneak out at night and later openly walk in and out of the royal chambers to get a fix on his Cersei addiction.
S7+ Dany would force him to stay loyal to his queen under threat of burnification

Weren't D&D trying to rush the show's ending though?

Feel like pure shit just want her back x

Attached: oly0yhUQr01rztp39o2_400.gif (268x330, 2.25M)

another big difference is that maesters cant produce it while pyromancers can

I thought the line from Bran afterwards was a bit much
Wasn't expecting him to call the Dothraki and Unsullied shitskins and niggers and that the butterfly plague will be far too kind of an end for them.
But I suppose that's what you get with Raimi.

okay this is based

>not a relative
>not a knight
No, I’m sorry but no.

In a better show it would have been explained that if she'd taken King's Landing she would have been forced to keep a large part of her forces there to make sure the city wasn't retaken, and they needed every man they could get to fight the dead. A better show wouldn't have had the retarded and useless wight-hunting plotline either.

Why didn't Jacob Preston upload a video yet?

The way I see it, it could go this way
>Scenario 1: Peasant begin to revolt in KL after Cersei's wildfire plot, basically they just wait for them to storm the red keep and remove Cersei & Qyburn from power
>Scenario 2: Cersei hold KL hostage, surrounding the city with her mercenaries and trusted Lannister soldier, while placing wildfire cache in strategic places.
>Scenario 3: Cersei is not an immediate threat, right now several kingdoms are declaring independence, including the Westerlands under Jaime who choose to cut ties with Cersei, the North under Jon, Shansa and Littlefinger, and Euron with his renewed Iron fleet. So basically they need to defeat all the others before going for Cersei and KL as the final prize.
At some point White Walkers break the wall forcing them to unite. Also, have the NK kill the dragon at later point if they insist on turning him into a dragon rider.

Is burning people alive addictive? What's the main attraction?

Attached: 1558347815952.png (501x324, 176K)

yeah but they needed to draw it out just a little bit longer

Kit is lucky Emilia is a womanlet

Imagine if Sophie was playing Daenerys

Attached: emilia_smile.png (1280x720, 639K)

>make sure the city wasn't retaken
by literally who? the only people supporting the Cersei were the Lannister army, who probably wouldn't still be going for the throne if Cersei was dead. everybody else swore to Dany

not entirely correct
they didn't know how to link current situation to how they wanted the show to end, so they simply didn't, filmed the original ending they wanted and pretended they were rushing or whater that means

it'll probably be up today. he normally uploads 2-3 days after the episode is out. this one is probably longer since it's the final episode.

Yandere.

All the visions and events were orchestrated by him to finally rule the seven kingdoms in the body of Bran. After resigning the position of Hand of the King and witnessing the shortcomings of humans being in power he was looking for a way to become the ultimate benevolent and omniscient dictator.

what the fuck is with the influx of Danyfags ? fuck off retards

Dorne still had a completely untapped army and in the show they weren't looking to marry Dany. It would have been perfect to have them be a contender.

>Is burning people alive addictive? What's the main attraction?

It's arousing too, the Mad King used to rape his wife after he burns someone.

So now you know why Dany was smiling and all over Jon after she burned King's Landing.

They should have had a hallucinatory Viserys alternately gently chiding and cryptically helping Dany. Like in battlestar galactica.

Attached: baltar.jpg (266x400, 19K)

>Now we can be together forever, come break the wheel with me Jon

Attached: 1558371819304.png (1920x1080, 857K)

It'll be funny as hell when he dies of a blood clot.

>an argument between those 3
Robert alone will BTFO everyone. Ned will probably try to be the 'sane' guy only to be ignored. S1 Jaime will quip a few snarky remarks only to be told to shut up. Poor S1 Dany isn't sure what's happening and just want to be back to Pentos.

>Queen Daenerys Targaryen speaking with her father-in-law, Tywin Lannister during breakfast, 301 AC, colorized

Attached: 1505745400904.jpg (326x326, 63K)

They swore fealty to Dany in the show.

What in OBLIVION is that?!

Attached: GoT_S8_E5_0528.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WOUPvxix6lw

but shes muh queen ah luv 'er

Attached: 1556659364652.png (645x729, 216K)

Worst of it is they spam the same images and same comments over and over instead of adding anything of value, it's fucking tiring.

no

Attached: pq05oxdh9b1rztp39o2_400.gif (268x346, 2.49M)

>mfw this could be an excuse to get Harry Llloyd as a recurring actor through out the seasons
>they could use this for Charles Dance as Tywin continue to haunt Tyrion's failure & scheme.

Also BSG S4>>GOT S8

>jon goes north and gets qt val
>arya goes on a voyage and dies of hunger
>sansa will probably be killed by her bannermen because she's a scheming cunt
>everyone else has to put up with bran's autism
based jon getting the good ending

Attached: 1551074067917.png (646x600, 435K)

>implying he won't just warg into a serving-girl, and then into whoever they elect to be the next king
Since the next king is not his son he won't even be feeling any remorse.

Attached: 1558358549500.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Mods banned /ecg/

Attached: 1558020049454.png (1215x1080, 1.5M)

This is GoT's version of Reylofags

They still haven't released the inside episode 6 video. Are they really that taken aback by the negative reception or they want to include it in the upcoming documentary?

He won't even be able to see that death coming. All it takes is a blood clot dislodging in the wrong spot and he'd be dead in minutes.

Imagine the uberbabies Nikolaj and Emilia could create together.

BOW YOU SHITS!

Attached: 1557503030762.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

>they spam the same images and same comments over and over
That's just /got/ being /got/ though. The retards who spam the same thing because they can't think is the bane of all generals.

/got/ version of RE2make Clairefags

good

fuck off back ot tumblr

HBO wants to milk

the baby would be a fucking manlet

Which three? There are four people there.

If Seth hit that, so can we

that's been stannisfags for years though

Women aren't people

Fuck lads, is it really over? Time has passed so quickly, it seems like it was just yesterday when the first four episodes from season 5 leaked and we had to wait a month to see if Barry lived...

Yeah there is a lot of reading between the lines. I remember talking about the frey pies with my friend who had read all the books and he had no idea what i was talking about. He had completely missed that it had happened.

i meant the actors. one thing this show had going for it was casting, for the most part

no there are 3 and a bed companion

>Greetings user
>Do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior, lord of light?
>I might give you a bit of a surprise after my sermon

Attached: carice-van-houten-coffee-break.jpg (600x493, 55K)

the great ranging sucked

kidnapping a zombie is the dumbest idea

kidnapping a zombie to make cersei become more human is worse

kidnapping a zombie and cersei doesn't give a shit is hilarious, but wasted so much time

fuck, was there even a season 7 without this contrived event?

>uberbabies from a britbong
I’m sorry sir that’s not how it works

Attached: 337305DB-F834-4168-9598-E1BD525A6892.jpg (239x425, 12K)

Attached: download.png (205x246, 4K)

desu Jon should have embraced the change

literally
>YUU URR MUH QUEEN
the whole way, then when it comes to finally ruling the kingdoms he stabs her

>Daenerys remembers the name of the girl those Dothraki raped and murdered in AGoT cause it made her angry and vengeful
>Daenerys cannot remember the name of the girl Drogon killed cause it made her ashmed, guilty, and tried to be a pacifistic peacemaker as a result
>Daenerys in ADwD is learning how she has to completely accept her heritage and live by the words of Fire and Blood

Ashara-fag, give up, your time is over!

It's been four years user. Times passes. It's been five years since Tyrion shoots Tywin in the toilet, six years since Roose and Walder ruining Edmure's marriage, seven years since Stannis fleet got blasted and eight years since the first episode promises us an intriguing mystery about mysterious ice monsters that end up anticlimactically. Also eight years since Sean Bean's character gets killed again.

>I AM A RETARD AND I NEED MY LITERATURE TO BE EXPLAINED TO ME
This is the kind of asshole that rushes to read all sorts of analysis and breakdowns after he closes a book so he can pretend he is a supreme intellectual

if this was real i would join you fags in wanting to eat her farts

british women import a lot of danish seed, it's the best they can make of a bad situation

Attached: 1504022283248.jpg (1007x1079, 712K)

this happened more than a year ago

This fixes the ending:

Danny somehow believes that Cersei has fled the red keep and is hiding amongst the crowds as a human shield.
Danny burns everyone to ensure she gets Cersei and prove her ambitions whilst showing how unhinged she is.

There, fixed it. Otherwise no reason to methodically burn everyone before the keep.

A lot of S8 problems stemming back to S7 and to a lesser degree S5 and 6. Omitting the truth about Tyrion's marriage kinda ruin his future plot and development too. I still like S4 the best next to S1 though.

What is west of westeros?

and it's where the sucking began

Karamja

>Harrenhal???

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

i had blocked this from my memory
what a fucking laugh it is to think about now

you fall of the planet

that was 4 or 5 seasons earlier

americos

>Best season?
>Best episode/favorite moments?
>Favorite character?
>Favorite soundtrack from the show?

Attached: GoT.jpg (3600x2700, 1.16M)

>suicide by ravens in the back of the head have a sudden uptick

I was thinking about this and asked myself
>why did they do this
>if they never did that, the night king would've never broken the wall
>wait, what was the Night kings plan anyway, how was he planning to go through the wall? What happened if the dragon never came?

>if sansa moves south and takes the riverlands
B-but Lord Edmure still hold it... right?

Attached: 42e3a98a439ef49fe8ddcb913cb05bcedd6e8315_00.jpg (512x428, 15K)

Cope.

I've been watching clips of the actors talking about the season and the finale since there are compilations all over youtube now.

Besides Emilia and Kit constantly panicking about how to respond to questions, I found this interaction quite funny, I'm sure /got/'s seen this already but it's from a while back and must've passed me by. The guy who plays Gendry is a fucking madman:
youtube.com/watch?v=O6irWKgpeyU?t=1201
skip to 20:01
>Joe's not gonna be in Star Wars
hahahaha

>Best season?
Blackwater, Hardhome, Watchers on The Wall
>Favorite character?
Mad Dany
Winter is here

I still think Melly's Lord Of Light rendition was the best moment of the whole Season 8 soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=QOO6wJy1Ivo

(3:50 minutes in)

Attached: long-night-10.jpg (2686x1584, 122K)

nk killed by the watch and their dragonglass scorpions from KL

>sansa walks into riverrun
>UNCLE, STEP DOWN

>Grey Worm, I'm dying, after I'm gone please cut Jon's dick off and bury it with me, If I can't have it, no one can

Attached: dany_dying.jpg (1901x1063, 757K)

>2
>blackwater
>stannis
>stannis theme

El Doraderos

If the North is an independant kingdom, what stops them from releaving Jon Snow of his Nightswatch duty.

It's not like Greyworm has any actual power to stop them. He's just some dude now, with an army of cockless slaves. I'm sure he doesn't even command the Dothraki anymore, now that Dany is gone.

>wait, what was the Night kings plan anyway, how was he planning to go through the wall? What happened if the dragon never came?
I thought the weird horn thingy from S2 is going to play some sort of role or could be the reason why the walkers attack the Night Watch in S2 finale. But nothing comes from it.

Attached: HornS2.jpg (500x281, 22K)

>Djawadi
sandnigger

Attached: IMG_20190522_135844.jpg (702x429, 48K)

The covers really went downhill after season 2.
>S3 is shitty fan art
>S4 is okay concept art
>S5 is a shitty photoshop fan edit (the dragon is literally taken from a S4 still)
>S6 is an okay fan photoshop edit
>S7 and S8 are decent pieces of concept art

Book reader here.

Now that the show's over, I guess I'll watch it.
Who plays Victarion Greyjoy?

Attached: 1542806133851.jpg (1000x1055, 189K)

>2
>Blackwater
>Mad dany (Jaime before character assassination)
>The Stark motifs (goodbye brother, winterfell)

fucking idiot

>S2
>The Children, The Winds of Winter
>Jaime
>A Lion's Legacy/The Children/Be with Me

Attached: 1557167881791.jpg (1500x999, 155K)

Greyworm is going to drink out of Jon's skull in Craster's Keep, man's a fooking legend in King's Landing

chaosh

>3 and 2
>Winds of Winter
>Baelish and Theon
>Light of the Seven, The Night King and Pay the Iron Price

This guy from LOTR.

Attached: 1558475493156.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

dream girl

Attached: crazy Dany.webm (1500x1080, 2.93M)

based

Theon

>wake up nad rush to Yea Forums to post cute emilias
>mfw there's no general

What's the meaning of this?
Have tou abandoned your Queen, Yea Forums?

I'm rangebanned so one of you have to make the general

Attached: 15577285553700.jpg (940x893, 124K)

The most zoomer pic imaginable

Euron's actor has been quite open about his dislike about how the show handle his character. But he is quite casual about it and joke about it in several interviews. I think at least he has a good time filming it.

nme.com/news/tv/game-of-thrones-actor-euron-greyjoy-fucking-idiot-2487915

>Euron Greyjoy is far from one of Game Of Thrones’ most popular characters, but it seems Asbæk didn’t mind playing someone so hated. “You’re probably only going to do a character like Euron Greyjoy once in your life because he’s such a fucking idiot,” he told Buzzfeed News.

Attached: 12_helen_sloan_-_hbo_1.jpg (1296x729, 293K)

>Book reader here.
Imagine being this reddit

Attached: danny gun 2.jpg (571x540, 160K)

The sansa jannie is awake user.... I tried to make one but... he shut me down

Attached: 1558447941968.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>what was the Night kings plan anyway, how was he planning to go through the wall? What happened if the dragon never came?

I assumed that marking Bran would allow him to pass through the wall, as long as Bran is south of the wall, kind of like how it allowed him to pass into the Three Eyed Raven's cave, as long as Bran was in the cave.

Some Danish lad but on the show he's called Euron

Not to be confused with Euron in the books, he's not in the show

>Ah the shtarksh, quick tempersh, shlow minds
when did you realise got was a sitcom

Attached: 1468784313507.png (460x671, 544K)

Its inspired by greek fire which is a real life thing but yes in the books there is magic involved

God I wish I could be a raping and murdering king. That's literally my powerfantasy
t. useless loser NEET incel

>Sit down uncel
>O-ok
Pretty much

Attached: 1558152399959.jpg (646x431, 57K)

Here's your queen bro

Attached: daenerys.jpg (684x566, 28K)

Why did D&D introduce Euron when they really just wanted to adapt Victarion?

Attached: 1558472506872.jpg (958x797, 67K)

here

Attached: Stannis_dwarf.jpg (344x644, 40K)

>UNcle
>Please sit
>[studio audience laugh]

>s1 cover
9/10
>s2 cover
10/10
>s3 cover
1/10
>s4 cover
8/10
>s5 cover
5/10
>s6 cover
5/10
>s7 cover
3/10
>s8 cover
8/10

I think S3's most well known for having the character's face poster but with contrasting color. S4 and later 6 and 8 have these as well. I actually kinda like 4.

Attached: be122ad4f65bf84d5989182374c30fa0.jpg (1600x1200, 269K)

Danyfags, when will they learn

Attached: 1557910108388.jpg (640x852, 76K)

we were cuteposting and having actual discussions but it was shutdown, again

Attached: p34xbg2ODJ1rztp39o3_540.gif (540x250, 2.07M)

Pump your breaks kid, he's the best part of the show in the later seasons.

2 I feel.
Blackwater
Stannis
Probably the Greyjoy theme.

underrated

Attached: aIQQEGcWyKRlHSE-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 82K)

holy shit when did she wear purple?

Most likely because Euron is going to be a major villain in the books, but since they want to simplify the Greyjoy story they just pick what they consider the more popular element of GoT villains (read: Joffrey and Ramsay) and turn him into a walking plot device for Cersei. No offense for the actor, it's obviously the writer's choice.

All nikolaj vids are great bc he’s pretty open and sarcastic

look at the spears retard

FUCK NIGGERS

>whore posting
Enjoy hearing about Sophie divorcing the jonas brother after she becomes a violent abusive alcoholic to him

What is deleted may never die

Attached: 1558518408401.jpg (559x430, 30K)

British women are ugly and alcoholics. Most brits reach the wall at the age of 16, after half the UN fucked their shitholes.

sometimes tough love is nescessary

And nowi tends

Attached: 1557991931685.jpg (594x660, 56K)

>look at the spears retard
Saint's Throne

this: All the dragon did was make a faster way for the dead to go through the wall instead of having to climb over it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 6C901851-BD7C-499F-BC14-ECAA6459F568.jpg (2832x4256, 1.5M)

>IM GONNA GET YA!
>YEAH!

Attached: yeah.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

its shopped. i got it from a huge imgur album

Attached: p39geij1xb1rztp39o1_540.gif (540x290, 2.9M)

Attached: 1558480329353.png (892x1894, 1.09M)

Has anyone gone back and listened closely to scenes for bird wings flapping or bird noises after Bran becomes the 3er? The "chaos is a ladder" scene has bird flapping noises and that's the scene Bran reminds little finger when he is handed the dagger

>after she becomes a violent abusive alcoholic to him
This gave me a woody, keep going

>p34xbg2ODJ1rztp39o3_540.gif (2.07 MB, 540x250)
that shit's from Tumblr. When they make gifs on there they enjoy fucking with the contrast and the colours because it makes them feel like making gifs is some sort of legitimate, artistic endeavour, and not just an easy thing to do that wastes time.

*walks past*
Exuse me sir.

>Euron casts GET OVER HERE spell

Surprised they didn't give her nipples on that breastplate.

So....... Did she become a queen?

I think the real issue is you don't hit the same heights with the deaths later in.

Bane?

So who is the best villain the show in your opinion:
>Joffrey
>Jaime (S1-2)
>Cersei
>Tywin
>Roose
>Ramsay
>Locke
>Littlefinger
>Lysa Arryn
>Walder Frey
>Karl Fooking Legend Tanner
>High Sparrow
>Night King
>Euron Greyjoy
>Qyburn
>Gregor Clegane
>DABID
>George R.R. Martin

one of you niggers post the "we are not men" followed by missandei and danys corpses webm, thank you, stay basedpilled and stop having sex.

she looks hapa there lmao

How does she hold the North against the certainly coming Ironborn invasions when should be nobody left to either fight or tend to the fields?

Attached: outs.webm (640x360, 1.26M)

wtf i love emilia clarke now

What are the odds that the actress was the only one who remembered, and that's why she's giving those looks when Sansa gets the independent North but doesn't get any lines about it?

>her favorite X word is Xenophobic

It is real, faggot

Attached: 1558475222676.png (1543x655, 1.51M)

Yara... kind of forgot that the Iron Islands are an independent kingdom.

Dany out of Hell

I am so glad S2 gets a lot of love here. Now what you dislike about it. For me, Dany's plot in Qarth (though the """foreshadowing""" was kinda cool back then).

Attached: b4f2ea1606449b8112bbb4fac1d897f3.jpg (500x741, 63K)

>As for finishing my book… I fear that New Zealand would distract me entirely too much. Best leave me here in Westeros for the nonce. But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done. Just so long as the acrid fumes do not screw up my old DOS word processor, I’ll be fine.

AWOW gonna be released by 2030 guys

Attached: 1434430733161.webm (640x480, 301K)

she tends to overact a bit, doesn't she?

But user, Arya threatened to slit her throat if she spoke out against Bran one more time. She was quite literally forced at daggerpoint into vassalage.

Enjoy the BRAAAAAPS

>>"It was getting late so naturally we began getting tired and started messing around. Between takes she would jokingly say "Drogon, start the ovens!" and would practice her High Valyrian with me. I would ask what she is saying and she'd turn to me and say "I ought to make your people wear a star, you sub-human"."

There's no way this can be real.

Attached: brienne meme.jpg (976x1105, 825K)

Isn't it better to have a general so all the danny posting is in one place instead of all over the board?

>her favorite X word is Xenophobic

what she did mean by this?

>2
>Battle of the Blackwater as a whole. Tyrion's trial as it had all the Lannister characters at their best
>Theon, mostly because Alfie gave the character everything, the feigned cockiness, the moments where he's honest to himself
>Tough one. Any variation of the Rains of Castamere is good. Although I feel that 'A Lannister always pays his debts' (S3E7 credits) is the best of all. Still Ramin was one thing that was consistantly good over the years. Wars to Come is also a masterpiece. And even the ones that don't fit the series well (light of the seven, the Night King one) are still good on relistening

That was just about Bran being king. Not about the Ironborn getting to be independent same as Sansa. She got the former line because D&D needed someone to question Bran, she didn't get any line about independence because D&D forgot that was her whole motivation for the war.

Where is it bros

Attached: 1558452308993.webm (1080x1080, 497K)

You need to wait until the sansa janny go sleep

>It'll be done by July 2020, I promise teehee
I'm gonna break his fucking legs if I ever meet him

I want to marry her

Attached: 1558378009057.jpg (1024x683, 51K)

What did Jon mean by this?

Attached: good writing.jpg (1920x7556, 965K)

>Maybe the decision of what's best for everyone should be left to, well, everyone?

Attached: 817d370a3a9bf004e19ebc137030466df037c3f6e995feaa0c9ced3e0526ef2b.jpg (480x477, 38K)

He hung up on you in the middle of a phonecall and never spoke to you again.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ebhnbhthw
I wanna beat muslims with her

Attached: 1558473858281.webm (640x360, 1018K)

Just give up and go where it belongs

Attached: 1558115872074.jpg (640x800, 86K)

Essos

name one thing joffrey did wrong

Attached: 4adf8a0d-0382-4354-9880-aeed9fea6d30.png (740x444, 556K)

I wonder if Dany died thinking Jon wanted to take the throne from her because of his claim to it

>trying to reason with an amerimutt tranny sophiefag
You're braver than me, that's for sure

Attached: 1558315588136.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

>has only like 3 scenes
>one of them is one of the best in the season
How does she do it?

>Best season
Season 2
>Best episode
Blackwater
>favorite moments
Greatjon cutting his meat for Robb and every Northern nobleman bursting out in laughter, the two Lannister soldiers that got surprised by Grey Wind, Robb becoming King in the North, all scenes in Robb's encampments, including the one where Roose glares over the burning fields, Jon trying to flee from the NW, Jon and Jeor scenes, Ser Allister scenes, Jon, Edd, Pyp and Grenn scenes, Jon and Mance Rayder scenes, elections for the 998th lord-commander of the NW, all dialog between Balon and Theon (How do you feel about that?), anytime Roose instructs Robb or Ramsay, any banter by Roose, Walder or Tywin, Tywin commanding respect, any scene with Stannis, any scene with Ser Davos, basically any main-character and side-character scene before season 4 and all Stannis/Davos scenes after that.
All King's Landing political kino before the High Sparrow plot got fucked up.
Stannis theme

I'm not even a /got/ oldfag, in fact an absolute newfag to this general, still we can all agree about the same things.

Attached: stannis_looks_at_you.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The picture on the left is also a /pol/ image, because it reinforces the "white savior" image.

The brown people are all dirty and wear shitty clothes, while dany is clean and has fancy clothes, they even used complementary colors (brown-orange and blue) to make it obvious that Dany is not one of them. They could have made her wear darker clothes, made her skin and hair a bit dirty, because of dirt or maybe ashes or smut from dragon fire, and it would give off the image that she's closer to the people

Didn't sling one up Ros

Not raping Ros

don't have sex with Ros

Why don't Braavos or Pentos just invade the North now? They got like 5 guys left in their army, no food and no nothing

I didn't mind Qarth all that much really at the time
The arrival at Qarth was a good scene, but after that it all gets blurry so who knows what I forgot
The only thing I dislike was that they made Renly seem a lot more reasonable and a good king
But to be fair that's only looking back now, as I picked up the books between S4 and S5

fuck off with that boy george looking ass cocaine addict slag

Attached: disgusted .webm (1120x1080, 2.89M)

He din't fuck Sansa, Ros or Margaery.
Passed up good pussy 3 times and died a virgin.

Killed the girl with the best pair of tits seen until snek tits came by

Dany's death is really not a subversion of anyone's expectations.

Alot of people like season 2 the best. Gotta go back and rewatch.

what would be the point

>aegon targaryen king beyond the wall
>sansa stark queen of winterfell

jonsa ending confirmed, they bang in castle black confirmed

>Ros
>has fucked hundreds of men, from Winterfell to King's Landing
>probably has dozens of STD's and a worn-out, loose pussy

Yeah Ros is good pussy xDDD

I agree. Those were all my favorites.

based

Attached: 1557868272920.jpg (317x265, 12K)

If Jon joined the Night's watch than what the fuck is he doing at the end going north?

Attached: 1558483518752.jpg (552x457, 28K)

>Westereros

Attached: Kawaii Bobby B.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Idris Elba

Do you think it's strange S2 gets so much love?
It deviates little from the books, with only Renly not being a spoiled fuck and Robb going after foreign tail
It has one of the better battle/siege scenes in television
And generally, just a lot happens

>Joffrey a virgin: tyrannical little monster
>Stannis rejected by Mel: burns his daughter
>Daenerys rejected by Jon: burns down all of king's landing

>Tommen fucks Marg plenty: is a stabilising figure who helps bring some harmony to the realm
>Robert fucks all the time: the realm is more peaceful and more prosperous than its been in decades

How far does the "have sex" rabbit hole go? Good monarchs are those who fuck.

i really fucking wish viserys was around until the end just to take focus from the screaming teenage girl. imagine his potential character arc.

I can guarantee you that D&D put no thought into it so you shouldn't either.

Why did nobody ask Dany why she burned the city?

Where is this from?

fuck jannies

Attached: 4chanban.jpg (935x613, 92K)

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING KING JON GAVE THE FREE FOLK LAND IN THE GIFT

FARMING LAND THAT THEY CAN USE TO SURVIVE AND PROSPER

deserting to become king beyond the wall a la mance

>Sansa never got to fuck Jon

Feels good

Attached: 091F5DDA-4E3D-441B-A089-D18980AFACD5.jpg (640x479, 51K)

Let's say Brandon is never executed by The Mad King. Would Ned still answer Robert's call to for rebellion against him or would he be in comfy Dorne with Ashara? Brandon ruined everything.

Dlakalis!

bran and jon the incel kings of the halves of westeros would like a word

I'm sure Idris Elba is sick of being the guy with the golden armor, but Victarion is based so he probably wouldn't care.

Attached: 1558312723980.png (235x191, 77K)

>But user, Arya threatened to slit her throat if she spoke out against Bran one more time
you mean Jon, she wanted to let Grey-Worm do whatever he wanted with Jon on account of Dany "freeing the Iron Islands from a tyrant"

PREACH

Attached: 1557731716147.jpg (940x893, 345K)

She is beautiful. Is there a possibility, even the slightest, if I was to contact her that she would like me and that it would spiral off in to something more?
Or is she the kind of girl who would only be with someone in her line of work or with someone wealthy? I just want to know if I would ever have a chance with Emilia. I mean, if she was to speak to me etc?

*grabs your bad poosey*

>deserting

That's it, I can't take this shit anymore. What the fucking fuck?

>Tyrion talking about how Daenerys became corrupted.
it struck me as being an analogy for the overreach of social justice when I watched it, but it occurred to me just now it could potentially be read as a moment of self-reflection from D&D?

>if people keep praising you for what you're doing, you lose the ability to critically evaluate your output, and fall under a spell of "anything I do is good, because I only produce good things"

we shall fight them on the threads
we shall fight them in the generals
we shall fight them with their pizzarolls
we shall never, surrender.
for what is deleted may never be 404ed

Attached: 1558353130102.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Based jannies

Attached: 1532gp.jpg (2048x1450, 129K)

To conquer new land? It's not like Braavos is the Iron Bank, they've been at war with Pentos for land, and the other cities fought amongst themselves too

Did anyone get The Force Awakens from this episode?

Not creating a Royal Army and not doubling the taxes on the North, marrying Margery and becoming politically dependant on the Tyrells, not marrying the powerless, naive and beautiful Sansa to secure the future loyality of the greatest enemy to the Lannisters, the North, being more than mean to Sansa.

But most of all, inviting Robb to King's Landing, when he could have just told him that he killed his father and was behind the assasination-attempt of his brother, like a real king would do.
Also, saying he is the king.

Also, executing Ned Stark and allowing Arya to get a weapons-master after she obviously hates him.
Also, not taking his training seriously enough and not leading his troops at the Blackwater.

Underestimating his favourite uncle, underestimating his mother and Jaime, especially underestimating his grandfather Tywin and his maternal House of Lannister.

Not directing his psychopathic desires and hate on war, instead of sexuality, not using his power as king, not attending the small council regularly.
Not executing people himself, not fighting people himself, not intimidating peasants and not shortening the food rations for them.

Never hunting and never using any weapon but a crossbow.

Attached: 202016002-Landsknechts-with-Zweihanders-box-front.jpg (392x412, 49K)

no. famous people only date other famous people

HOURLY REMINDER: If Jaime stood TEN FEET TO THE RIGHT, they would have lived

Attached: 1558480533841.png (237x234, 54K)

>Dlakalis!
Sort it out user, that's not how babby speaks.

Dwacawis!

She doesn't seem like a degenerate, so i guess you can have a minimal chance

Be still me heart

nice ip. how is auckland this time of the year

*ahem*

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1558518992885.jpg (490x719, 55K)

Attached: stannisthemannis.gif (300x173, 899K)

>how is auckland this time of the year
filled with asians

based

>who is kevin federline

Based.

Attached: 1558355586294.gif (500x278, 997K)

Why are you asking us?
In my opinion, you could have a chance if you actually know her IRL. For example, if you live in the same town as her, and see her in nightclubs or bars sometimes.

But if you contact her through the internet, and send her a creepy email, there's no chance

>If Jaime stood TEN FEET TO THE RIGHT,
They were standing under the one part that is supported by the structurs of pillars.

Also, they were burried under a light portion of stones, while lying on a far larger one.
My goodness, how shitty can writing be.

You think? Why so?

Can't we all just appreciate how based of an ending we got for a sec?
Thanks HBO
Bravo Dabid (unironically)

Attached: 1558375292608.jpg (992x1895, 231K)

IM GONNA SAY THE S WORD

This bothered me too in the last episode, a large part of the room hadn't collapsed and they would have been fine if they tood anywhere near the dragon skull or near the edges.

scion of the saurians

literal tranny discord spam

Stark stronk!

Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-22 04.44.51.png (1257x591, 257K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: Stannis Baratheon.jpg (773x1200, 159K)

Is Rickard still executed? I think the North would still join the rebellion no matter who is leading the North. Lyanna was still "kidnapped" so whether it's Rickard or Brandon as the head of the house, they're going to war to get their daughter back, plus avenge the unrightful deaths of Brandon's followers.

Attached: 5vKwCa2.jpg (480x480, 29K)

nigger

Queen of my heart

Attached: meera.jpg (275x413, 28K)

I am absolutely loving this over-reactionary normie hivemind about a fucking television series

>nothingchanges.org
Lmaoing @ your life

Based.

>giving up on conquering the world with a cutie, dragons, giant wolves and be treated as a legend in the books
Manlets, when will they ever learn?

Attached: 1558456728208.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

NEW

NORF
Based frogchad

Attached: 1558153118714.png (437x735, 369K)

More like Mass Effect 3

Wait, Jon Snow is now King Beyond the Wall?
While also technically remaining the 998th lord-commander and since Edd's death he would have to succeed again?
And the Night's Watch doesn't care?

Attached: oh_yes_yes_yes.jpg (900x900, 68K)

>But if you contact her through the internet, and send her a creepy email, there's no chance

I wouldn't contact her and talk anything about the show. My plan is to contact her, tell her that she's on my suggested friends list and then go on to ask her do I know her from somewhere. She's 32 and I'm 30. It would sound totally legit that we might know each other from somewhere.

based retard

Bran isn't king, Drogon is. He is the trueborn son of Daenerys Stormborn, she said it like a million times.

Did you people even watch this show?

I really want to believe that you're not being satirical. I love reading genuine /r9k/-tier spergposts.

Underrated.
I miss her, bros.

kill yourself moron

I'm not being satirical in the least...

hilarious.

i laugh at these posts then i realize that the person behind them might actually be serious

Attached: 1557849609363.png (378x435, 147K)

more like the raped whore in the north

>While also technically remaining the 998th lord-commander
That's the opposite of technically. Technically he died and all his Night's Watch vows were ended.

Marwyn is a hell of wildcard. I’m really looking forward to seeing him more in the books, if we get them. He’s only in one chapter but he makes a hell of an impression. Also I want to fuck reverse trap Sarella.

Except that “””foreshadowing””” totally butchered what is probably the best written chapter in the second book, but yeah, Blackwater was peak Thrones.

>Best season?
Season 1
Blackwater
>Favorite character?
Theon Greyjoy
What is dead may never die
youtube.com/watch?v=niQoEPGvtHk

Ned Umber didn't get speared by the Night King and left on the wall you guys. Euron Greyjoy rescued him from evil Lady Stark much earlier and took him back to Iron Islands, cause wrights can't swim.

Attached: Lord Ned Umber.jpg (618x412, 27K)

based

Did you have subtitles on? I only knew because of subtitles.

That's just a youtube video user, it's not a show or movie.

It's very rare for celebrity-type people to even respond to fan emails.
The only one I can think of is Richard Stallman, but i'm not even 100% if it's really him who is answering, or just some assistant/co-worker.