2019.... I am forgotten

2019.... I am forgotten

What happened bros?

Attached: SHAZAM.jpg (618x412, 82K)

Saw this the other night. i was literally the only one in the theater lulz

fun lil' flick

it's a little kids movie, and that's ok

Okay, but how is this Game of Thrones related?

there is a game of thrones reference in it

>Sandwhiched in between Captain Marvel and Endgame.
>One herald as a must see for Endgame (though it really wasn't)
>The other is a wrap up of the most successful decade spanning story cinema history.
>Some theater and money manipulation by the mouse.
>First sign of superhero fatigue in the general public
>Not a well known character outside of hardcore comic fans, DC fans, and people old enough to remember the 1940s.
>DC property quite frankly.

How else did you expect it to perform?

Why is this relevant? Stop shilling shitty Hollywood trash

It's capeshit. They're all forgotten after like 1-2 years at most.

Attached: 1553731754548.jpg (334x412, 48K)

Yep. There are currently more threads about Shazam in the catalog than Endgame. Marvel BTFO.

I assume most people saw it as a kid's movie and avoided it for that reason, which is bizarre because I fail to see how this is significantly different from the 50 other capeshit movies that come out every year and people seem to love anyway
I guess the moral of the story is that you either need edgy, dark stylization or quips about Taco Bell and Fortnite to sell your superhero movie to normies

This was actually good and Zachary was good too but there's no justice in this world so go figure.

Most new movies don't really get talked about a lot here in that few month period when it's not in cinemas anymore and the bluray/decent rips aren't out yet. That's what happened.

Better than Endgame.

Absolutely bizzare how the Biggest Movie Ever is out of the news cycle a mere month after its release. And MCUcks were making fun of Avatar for having no cultural impact.

>Shazam is supposed to be for zoomers
>has 30yo boomer references
>Endgame is supposed to be for adults
>has Fortnite product placement in it

Attached: Shazam! - Hadouken.webm (1280x532, 2.87M)

supposedly, according to the manchildren who call themselves adults

I saw it the other night too, in 1080p in the comfort of my home. Why pay to see it alone, when it's been out on torrent for almost 2 weeks?

I just saw this movie a week ago.

I mean it's been out for a long ass time. The fact that its still in theaters is a good sign, even if they're empty when you go.

Because some of us actually have friends you virginal fucking man child, and they're rather go to the theater with us than sit in our mum's basement watching a movie someone recorded off a camera

you said you were alone

>i was literally the only one in the theater
>some of us actually have friends
the absolute state of Yea Forums

keep telling yourself that joke

Good flick. Worthy pirate.