Game of Thrones Producer Joins Amazon's Lord of the Rings Show

oh god why. Nothing is safe from these people

uk.ign.com/articles/2019/05/22/game-of-thrones-producer-joins-amazons-lord-of-the-rings-show

Attached: AmazonLOTR.jpg (1000x1584, 1.24M)

bryan cogman wrote the least worst episode of this season. hes not dabid and hes just consulting

theyve confirmed its 2nd age numenor downfall era, its going to be kino. GRRM will never recover

Attached: LOTRamazon.jpg (1000x730, 195K)

It wont, as it will be full of non-whites and general jewish garbage.

The same guys that are writing star trek discovery are writing this series.

jd payne and patrick mckay have literally nothing to do with star trek discovery at all

It will be Multicultural Earth.

oh you meant star trek beyond you dumb ass

>In 2013, Orci had begun writing the script with Patrick McKay and J. D. Payne,[18][19] with Payne saying of the script in March, "We really want to get back to the sense of exploration and wonder. The kind of optimistic sense of the future that Star Trek has always kind of had at its core. It's the Chicago Bulls in space, in terms of these people who are all awesome at their job."[20] In January 2015, after Orci's departure as director, Simon Pegg and Doug Jung were hired to rewrite the screenplay,[21] with Pegg saying on the previous draft, Paramount "had a script for Star Trek that wasn't really working for them. I think the studio was worried that it might have been a little bit too Star Trek-y." Pegg had been asked to make the new film "more inclusive", stating that the solution was to "make a western or a thriller or a heist movie, then populate that with Star Trek characters so it's more inclusive to an audience that might be a little bit reticent."[22]
>>>>>>>Simon Pegg and Doug Jung were hired to rewrite the screenplay,[21] with Pegg saying on the previous draft, Paramount "had a script for Star Trek that wasn't really working for them. I think the studio was worried that it might have been a little bit too Star Trek-y." Pegg had been asked to make the new film "more inclusive"

>numenorians that didn't get corrupted by sauron will be niggers
>meanwhile king's men's ranks will be exclusively filled with blonde, blue eyed blokes that look like they just marched out form a nazi propaganda poster

>least worst episode of this season
I have to agree, it's breddy gud

who cares, it all shit.

>theyve confirmed its 2nd age numenor downfall era, its going to be kino. GRRM will never recover
Lol, at least Game of Thrones was 99% white. LOTR is gonna be 99% non-white

>nigga isildur

>destory it!
>nah homie

kino

GRRM is nonwhite and his entire universe is intrinsically satanic. go back to pol

>bryan cogman wrote the least worst episode of this season. hes not dabid and hes just consulting
One of the fan service episodes. So imagine what he would have turned GoT into if he had the chance.

Fucking idiots.

>oh god why. Nothing is safe from these people
>bryan cogman wrote the least worst episode of this season. hes not dabid and hes just consulting
D&D actually seem to have resisted degeneracy more than literally all other writers in all of modern media.

All these other people claiming they'd "do it right" would turn everything into a social justice cringe-fest.

D&D actually fucking made GoT be perhaps the last non-cucked show ever made.

you don't care about lord of the rings or tv anyway you just want to complain about brown people

he wrote 11 episodes of GoT and was basically the second most important person behind the dabids, and all hes doing is consulting LOTR

>its going to be kino

We'll see but I don't hold out much hope.

Attached: lord of the rings map-7.jpg (1916x1800, 1.25M)

Who would Yea Forums cast as Sauron and Celebrimbor?

Andy Serkis + CGI. For both. And everyone else

grrm actually said he likes cogman and said he knows more about the books than the people he worked with on the The World of Ice & Fire book. elio and linda. both of them are still butthurt about that.

>"The treatment of colour nearly always horrifies anyone going out from Britain, & not only in South Africa. Unfort[unately], not many retain that generous sentiment for long." ― Letter 61 — Written to Christopher Tolkien who was stationed in South Africa during World War II.

>"I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White." ― From a Valedictory Address to the University of Oxford in 1959.

>"I must say that the enclosed letter from Rutten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries? ... Personally I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine." ― Letter 29 — Written in response to Tolkien's German publishers asking whether he was of Aryan origin.

>"It was Sam's first view of a battle of Men against Men, and he did not like it much. He was glad that he could not see the dead face. He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil at heart, or what lies or threats had led him on the long march from his home; and if he would not really rather have stayed there in peace." ― The Two Towers, "Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit".

>"Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.
>Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung." ― Letter 30 — Written directly to Tolkien's German publishers.

>no nazgul klansmen
Apply yourself

based

what am i even reading?

tolkien was a pimp

cogman also wrote one of the worst episodes in the series, the sand snake fight episode with jaime and bronn. i think i remember reading that D&D wanted to entirely skip everything related to dorne but cogman convinced them to do it.

like pic related?

Attached: 1544167033981.jpg (909x441, 136K)

>Uruk-Hai
>145lb manlet
Where's the joke here?

Attached: Nigger.jpg (236x180, 6K)

>writers force poos and jamals into the show like every other movie/tv adaptation nowadays
>a-at least i don't complain about browns
yeah, stick it to the basement dwellers, user. you're really saving television!

Wtf all of them are manlets

Will it have elves? I hope they have Asian elves

Attached: C515F713-B891-4212-B204-EA73CC36AF93.jpg (2304x1536, 472K)

ew wtf

well except for 1 they are white skinned tho