What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: bladerunner2049.jpg (648x960, 95K)

have sex the Movie

Kino

Incel circlejerk

Generic uninspired trash with a terrible OST, but if you like videogames you will consider it the best movie ever.

Unironically Incel kino.

Attached: babyhead.jpg (300x331, 10K)

Unironically greatest movie of all time.

Just fucking watch it without being an attention whore

a really good film that would've benifitted from not having harrison ford on the poster/in the trailer

Attached: 1439191917355.jpg (600x800, 71K)

One of the best films of recent times.
If you loved the first Blade Runner you'll love this one too. If not you're just a plot point mental midget.

Soulless cash grab that dosen't hold a candle to the original and is only loved by Denis Villeneuve is a fucking faggot

The most boring 3 hours of your life
Bring alcohol

>if you like videogames you will consider it the best movie ever.
I played every Uncharted and even I noticed how tacky the film was.

you're in for a truly great experience

Attached: broken K.webm (1920x800, 2.8M)

second hand embarrassment

Attached: vidya vs art.jpg (682x1442, 342K)

slit your wrists you pathetic videogame manchild

>story comes first
Seriously nothing wrong with that. Doesn’t have to always be the case but there’s nothing wrong with that at all.
>descriptive vs dreams
Dreaming is kind of better, but I don’t think there the change in style of 2049 is a fault.
>derivative and familiar
No. Not enough to be a glaring problem and certainly nothing like most of the shit you see in theaters today.
>kitsch; often tawdry
Not at all. Posturing hard here.
>familiar imagery/boring
Sounds like the complaint of a retarded contrarian child while also being untrue. Anything that looked like the previous Blade Runner, and there were a few things of course, come as an homage.
>narrative dependent
Holy shit stop repeating yourself to make a longer list you retard, this shit doesn’t fly outside of high school and undergrad which is like high school 2.0
>safety/clarity/forced
Moreso than the original Blade Runner. I can understand that. Still nothing was done in an overtly bad way regarding these things in 2049.
>left/right brain
Both right brain
>REPETITIVE SHIT TO FILL SPACE MORON
>REPETIVE SHIT
>Looks like work
No. Not in the slightest.
>Done for money
Holy shit no dude holy fuck, you think the average person even gives a shit about something as commonly regarded as blade runner, wrong. Audiences are literally less receptive than ever to anything like this. The people who made 2049 wanted to.
>understood vs challenging and memorable
Both are very memorable, but yes the original Blade Runner is a little more challenging
>detail
Your whole fucking argument and even the inclusion of it is retarded
>technical argument
Fucking retarded. They really are hardly different here.

Attached: 1461516031426.jpg (493x741, 130K)

reminder these are the kind of people posting 'have sex'

Attached: have sex posters.png (637x576, 185K)

Solid film. Start with shorts to boost the interest:
"2048: Nowhere to Run"
"Black Out 2022" Anime Short
"2036: Nexus Dawn" Short

She has such a stupid haircut, I wouldn’t fuck her either Florida man. Now if she grew her bangs out, mmm yeah, that would be nice.

>Pretending 99% of modern film is any more artistic than a Naughty Dog video game
Lmao hang yourself

prepare to cry over the lost baby pictures

Attached: 1557983009261.jpg (1083x761, 67K)

shove that phone up your ass you absolute zoomer discord tourist

overrated trash. loved by incels who have literally never had sex and pseuds and memelords. underages. basically it's redd.it the movie and makes spotting tourists and brainlets really easy. watch out for gosling posters too, they are also retard tourists. it's a tell that someone is ugly and never leaves Yea Forums to actually you know, have a life. they are pitiful creatures.