Is this any good? About to watch Last Airbender, wondering if I should download this

Is this any good? About to watch Last Airbender, wondering if I should download this

Attached: p-the-legend-of-korra-janet-varney.jpg (300x300, 29K)

It is.

It isn't.

I like aspects of it.

Basically.

Last Airbender was greenlite 4 seasons.

Legend of Korra was just 1. They had to keep writing cliff hangers to keep the show running.

no just watch Airbender

Never watched it but It makes Yea Forums seething so it must be good.

Great rule 34 material.

>when she sees your penis

ATLA is consistently great, LOK has 1 great season, 2 that start promising but shit the bed, and 1 that's a trainwreck but has 2 godlike episodes.

Avatar is overrated, only ~1/2 the show is good. Korra S1 is fine, don't bother past that.

It's honestly decent, but prepare to be let down repeatedly, everytime it seems like it's right about to go full kino and blow your dick off the way TLA does. It's a half-hearted sort of tradeoff; on one hand, even at its worst the animation is superior to that of TLA and the ost bangs as much as the original, but Korra is quite an unpleasant bitch of a protagonist, and every last plot that the show establishes is eventually compromised and resolved in the most unfulfilling way possible.

noooo every season is a reset and more fucking ideas with no throughline. why didn't they just make it with a new character every season then.

>consistently great
lol it's like 50% beach episodes

Based and r34pilled

Attached: 42d07a35b0cda3f9ad434b5cdaacb16a.png (900x1091, 1.31M)

Season 1 and 3 are great, you can honestly skip Season 2, it's trash. Season 4 is decent.

last airbender is fucking 10/10, solid more or less all the way through, and the characters and humor are far more charming.

that said, korra isn't a complete write off. it's just a rollercoaster ride of good and bad. the parts that are good are really good, like the antagonist of the 3rd season, but the parts that are bad are worse than anything in airbender, and there are a few (though not enough to ruin it) forced agenda points throughout.

anothe big problem with korra is they used really really poor CGI increasingly throughout the show, and it looks very bad next to the well animated 2d characters.

overall doesn't detract from the last airbender, which is the superior show, and adds a little bit to it, especially expanding on the spirit world and the integration of benders into a living society, but it has its flaws.

>you can honestly skip Season 2, it's trash
Season 2 is objectively average; the first half is solid gold, and the second half, post-avatar origin story, is pants-on-head retarded, off-the-rails horseshit.

Attached: download.gif (450x206, 1.45M)

Season 2 of Korra made me understand why people hated Mittyclorians in Star Wars.

Never understood the hating Korra meme. It's literally just more of the same from the same creators. Overall it's weaker than Avatar, but at its best (season 3) it's just as good. It generally god good reception, but Yea Forums pretends Avatar is 10/10 while Korra is 1/10. I guess there's never anything in between.

Attached: The so-called terrible Korra.jpg (1796x891, 382K)

Why she is so hot bros?

>RT

Attached: 1551646577962.jpg (393x469, 129K)

You got it the wrong way around. The first half of season 2 is boring, while the second half is pretty good, despite some retarded stuff.

Back to Yea Forums faggots

It's all in her attitude I think; it provides a perfect, reflective litmus test for male sexuality. She's such a relentless, arrogant, uppity cunt throughout 3/4s of the series, you, depending on your own proclivities, want to either tame her or be tamed by her.

Attached: aaf104d62ce57c0828abbe3ee9f0c3ab.png (900x1047, 1.04M)

it is definitely not as good as the last airbender, but it's worth watching

season 1 ending makes no sense
season 2 contradicts the franchise's already established lore, SJW retconning some might say
season 3 is decent. didnt love the ending but a pretty ok season. villain is good like S1's but like S1's the villain is turned into a scooby doo tier villain at the endings
season 4 is a blur, ending was underwhelming

the show is overall extremely forgettable and i watched all of it as it aired. it has some good moments, some good characters, and 2 really great villains, but thanks to the fucked up production of the show it's just not worth watching and might ruin your great experience with ATLA. the creators had to reset the narrative every season because they never knew how long it would be and did the best with what they could even though it was still shit and they pandered to tumblr and onions feminists on the ending

>tame her or be tamed
Yup sounds about right for

Brb fappin

Yea Forums is for manchildren

i hate korra

Book 3 is the only one that even approximates ATLA quality in terms of story, worldbuiling and bending. Book 1 and 4 may follow but ultimately disappoint with how things are wrapped up. Book 2 is a disjoint and animation mess
this assessment is correct
Avatar Wan is great on its own but it muddles the canon of ATLA

i also forgot to add that ATLA was best when it was a show you had to tune into on tv and catch bits and pieces of it here and there. it made it much more special imo. i dont know how good it is if someone just marathon binge watches the whole thing in 1 or 2 sittings. on tv in its original run it was this epic 4-year build up similar to how game of thrones became a cultural phenomenon and the characters were like best bros. i would imagine that if someone binges it in today's age that the 1st season might not be as good as it was back in the day, but it should still be pretty good

I just watched for the Yuri tbqh

Attached: 5DF07BB0-D4C7-4204-971D-F17B53975BBB.jpg (791x800, 128K)

>westernshit
>yuri
kys

E;R did a good review of this

>tfw no psycho ice princess gf

Attached: Eska.jpg (738x768, 66K)

No, its beyond awful, even the first season is bad.
Don't waste your time.
Hell, they even managed to fuck up easily done Yuri shit somehow.

Attached: Disgusted Dragon.png (468x602, 330K)

S1 verges on kino, S2 is terrible, S3 is fun, S4 is also terrible

is just OK some part, specially the airbender season, last airbender is much better

Attached: 57e.jpg (1200x675, 123K)