Preach

preach

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-124854_Instagram.jpg (1079x828, 274K)

to all those people I have only one thing to say.
have sex.

>not watching GoT required efforts to go against peer pressure
Or maybe the show looked like shit from the start.

Them is black ppl.

dumb comment because the normie attitude and peer pressure from the start was to NOT watch it because it was a "dumb nerdy fantasy series". I had a hard time trying to get someone to watch it at all.

then only started jumping on board around after the red wedding, these burlington bar types, acting like they discovered/watched it from the start

I watched one and a half episode. Half of the pilot, but couldn't be bothered with it. The other one was just to see the reaction my parents had when watching one of the latest episodes. Idk, it ain't for me.

judging a piece of media without even merely sampling an episode or two first and claiming some kind of superiority is one of the stupidest things someone can do

Wrong.
It was Kino at the start.

Attached: 2019-05-20 20_26_49.jpg (1570x872, 377K)

That looks like shit, kiddo

>see someone shit on the ground from a distance
>better run over and take a massive sniff! Maybe even have a nibble!

Attached: hajajiz.gif (200x200, 987K)

Based nigger sage of Niggeria.

This desu. I used to be an anti GoT douche until I caved when season 5 came out and binged the first 4 seasons. I felt like such an asshole for not getting into it sooner

Lol it's fantasy, it's for fukin nerd losers.

The irony is that just by mentioning the shows name on social media he feeds the trend and counteracts his intention

Literally me. Thanks based nigga.

Nah its cool

>be me 8 years ago
>hey user have you see that new show? It's so violent and it had nudity?
>oh you mean you watched your first HBO show?
the extent of GoT for me

I already read lord of the rings. Many fantasy quota was filled and i didn't want to watch an inferior product. In the end, i was right

>tfw have been tempted to buy GoT dvds
>tfw never did
>tfw despite all the net access, easily could've watched GoT
>never did
i think that dude's got it wrong

i was watching TWD, FTWD, Superstore, Ash vs Evil Dead, and even a classic HBO show - Tales from the Crypt.

GoT wasn't able to catch my interest, is all.

>YAAAASSS PREACH IT BROTHER
>meanwhile elsewhere: BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

MFW when I laughed at all my friends who invested time into this series. I warned them all. LOST taught me to be wary of long term build ups that leave me with more questions than answers.

I'm glad I only needed to learn that lesson once. One thing I do point out though is HBOs track record with the last book adapted show, Dexter, and how that went to shit with a fanfiction ending.

Wonder how Watchmen will turn out, LOL.

Attached: Rage_Bugs.png (800x733, 391K)

I have never seen GoT, a Marvel movie/show, a Stars Wars film, any of the Arrowverse shows, or the walking dead.

Name anything that came out in the past 10 years, I can guarantee you I haven't seen it.

>watching ongoing series
>not exclusively watching finished series or miniseries

I shiggy diggy

Yeah that’s me taking a dump on your whore mothers chest

Oh ur so cool man. I rly want to be like you man , i bet you are 190 cm tall, fit as fuck, huge dick, handsome, model tier face, healthy and most importantly rly fucking smart 154 IQ while having 10/10 nordic gf

>btfo so hard he reverts to your mother jokes
SEETHING

Attached: gyuhgtf.gif (308x214, 1.99M)

I bet he loves marvel movies, especialy nigger panther

Attached: 98C7A90B-77E8-4184-9567-0FD1DA9C0537.jpg (777x578, 40K)

based and havesexpilled

we wuz andals n shieeet

Attached: Have sex gregor.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>YOU GO GIRL! GET ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF, NOT WATCHING POPULAR THING!
Don't patronize me. I just don't get HBO and was too lazy to pirate.

>im so above it all on twitter
>pay attention to me not paying attention to the subject matter of said tweet

>It was Kino at the start.
The digital cameras at the beginning weren't nearly as good as they are now. Going back to the early seasons feels like watching a Hallmark made-for-TV movie or something.

high fantasy is never kino, it's the lowest and most uncreative form of fantasy: dragons, orcs, elves etc.and set in medieval times.
that's why it is so normalfag friendly: lord of the rings, game of thrones, world of warcraft etc.

Attached: 1556380567493.jpg (694x693, 36K)

>uses Twitter

Do you even know what high fantasy is? Apparently not if you think thrones is.

I hate lord of the rings and shite like that so never watched got. Normies look at me like I'm a pedo when i tell them i haven't watched it. I the get a 10 min rang or longer as to why it's le epic. I try to explain to them that the genre has no appeal to me but it's 'different' apparantly. Watch what you watch and be happy but don't force shit down my throat cunt, i decide.

GoT is for virgins
Rome and Spartacus is for Chads

Shut up, capeshitter

Black people love GoT dude

It's not that hard to not watch a show

I hate capeshit too bar Watchmen and Burton batman. TV and cinema has turned to shit past 5 years or so.

You sound like a basement dweller virgin.

Watchmen was garbage. Burton Batman is just nostalgiafaggotry.

>these set of people cannot be affected by social pressure, peer pressure or any kind of pressure in this world

Isnt this literally a good thing? Fucking niggers man i swear they are not human

>I hate lord of the rings and shite like that so never watched got

>I hated Star Wars so I never watched Apollo 13 because both have spaceships

>I hated Titanic so I never watched Master and Commander: Far Side of the World because both take place on ships

Nobody's forcing you to watch it, but your reasons to refuse even watching a single episode are breathtakingly retarded

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 62K)

You somehow sound even dumber.

Why are you even here?

POWERFUL

Attached: cd0.jpg (770x720, 57K)

who does something out of peer pressure after age 14 anyway? oh right, niggers

White pippo.

Goooo fuck yourself /pol/

explain how it's not then

>tfw you didn't waste your time watching a series that shat the bed towards its last episodes because of the "subverting expectations XD" meme, and are completely immune to the sheer amount of regret 80% of the GoT audience is feeling right now

Feels super, man.

>people only watch shows because of "social pressure"

I'm sure there's an excruciatingly small percentage of people out there that this applies to, but this guy is an idiot. The vast majority of people watch things being they enjoy them/find them interesting, not some kind of sheep-mentality this guy is projecting.

For example, back when GoT was first starting I tried it out and then stuck with it because I like Speculative Fiction and GoT was one of the first examples in a loooooooong time to be made with a decent budget like the kind HBO can provide.
That's one of countless reasons people out there watched the show, aside from "social pressure".

Attached: Unamused Burly.png (400x300, 218K)

>said using twitter

You are correct and the person you're responding to clearly doesn't understand High Fantasy.
However, GoT is definitely in the category of High Fantasy.

yes you moron thats why he said he has "very huge respect" for them

>So salty he needs to answer
Pathetic

Not just niggers, though. Liberal whites are almost entirely ruled and controlled by Peer Pressure in various forms.

>These set of people

Attached: I Have a Dream Mispelled Signs.jpg (450x349, 32K)

He only says that because he couldn't manage to steal a TV.

Nigga iam drunk and high as fuck i just had sex with my 20yo twink who i fucked raw for 3 hours do you really think i care what some retard on twitter writtse?

Nice digits but Burton batman was aesthetic as fuck and had Jack Nicholson and Danny De vito

It was easy.

Attached: 1556686975991.jpg (370x368, 17K)

>aesthetic as fuck
The second one, sure. First, not so much

I watched the premiere, didn’t care for it, never watched it again.

Watched the first three episodes and dropped it because it was shit
I can only imagine what it is now that warrants criticism of bad writing while the same people say the dogshit writing I saw was "great"

Is not watching some boring faggoty show really an accomplishment to normies? This might be one of the most braindead things I've ever read.

I never watched Breaking Bad. Where's my fucking medal

I find it funnier to watch a series halfway and when some NPC asks if I watched the finale of [x] I say it turned to shit at season [y] and I stopped caring.

Based, unironically.

Maybe I just wanted to watch a random TV show that aired every week coz I was bored on a night. You fucking ugly nigger cunt. Hope he gets shot.

>some nigger on twitter

Why should this board care exactly?

>Goooo
>fuck yourself /pol/

Attached: 1556402068647.jpg (160x315, 9K)

>to all those people I have only one thing to say.
>have sex.
I was having sex while you were watching your little fantasy show, incel.

Why do people feel superior for not doing popular things?

There are only minor fantastical elements. Focus is on politics for the most part.

Liking garbage doesn't make you an interesting person either. Your point?

>"oh shit nigga, i'm a tricky-haired black gentleman who hides his ebonics around white girls"

The irony being that if you watch this show like a fanatical normie then you're prob not having sex either

I had the same experience. GoT only became super mainstream around the 4th season.
I have no idea when the Marvel capeshits started attracting the normies, it might have been at the same time.

Because fuck you.

>AYO IF YOU AIN'T WATCH A TV SHOW U LIKE NEO IN THE MATRIX DAWG U LIKE UNPLUGGED FROM THE SYSTEM AN SHIT DAWG

Attached: 1556114866307.jpg (420x243, 72K)

I'm a huge SJW but even I laughed at this. Not because it's actually funny, but because it reminds me of old school Yea Forums for some reason.

Oh wow roughly 15 million people have watched the show. Props to the 6.98 billion who didn't feel pressured

>caring about not caring
>not also caring
Pick 1

>Remember if you never watched Game of Thrones you're immune to social pressure!
You know, studies show that the more you think you're immune to social pressure, the more you unwillingly let yourself get fooled by it. Also,
>Deciding to not watch GoT isn't social pressure somehow
I'd love to hear the rationalization for that.

Same. I don't watch any telivision or movies, I'm only here to shitpost and tell people to have sex.