Alright now that the dust has finally settled

Can we agree that the romance between Jon and Ygritte was by far the best Game of Thrones storyline?

Attached: 1556288897996.jpg (736x484, 49K)

I liked the sand sneks

the best romance storyline is Cersei and Jaime

she made my pee pee hard

no

Name one (1) better storyline

You know I actually thought Kit was a good actor during that part because I genuinely believed he was in love with her. Then as it turned out they were and they weren't acting, so I was like oh I guess Kit was shit at acting, then we hit the Dany and Jon romance and it's completely flat and I didn't believe for a second they had any sorts of feeling for eachother.

So I guess Season 2 through 3 lucked out because they genuinely have good on screen chemistry which was just a reflection of the fact they both really did want to fuck eachother.

Yeah but the Dany Jon romance was also poorly written

Ygritte was meh. Dany was far superior but Jon is a retard who'd rather live among unwashed savages then rule the world with qt 3,14 genocidal waifu.

Attached: 1558077139662.jpg (1500x2000, 209K)

Jon and Dany had no chemistry. In every scene together it felt like they had just normal tension, not sexual tension. Can't even remember them smiling once in each other's presence in the whole season

Because it was literally real romance and the literally got married IRL
This was unironically good and their ending was one of the only good things about this season

>He doesn't want to lick the hairy pissflaps of an unwashed savage
kek u gay

Yes it was kino, Jon's first love and Ygritte meeting a cute lad who isn't a wildling douche but still kills people while being quiet and mysterious. Something so perfect can never last though.

>Betrays his first girlfriend.
>Kills his second girlfriend

Why would anyone get with him at this point?

Poorly written and poorly acted. I don't think either Kit or Clark were believable in their romance, sure it felt forced in the writing but it also looked forced on-screen.

he cute

Holy crap it's barely hitting me that she's dead. I can't believe she's fuhking dead

Attached: 1558279730259.gif (283x313, 1.99M)

I hope they start having kids soon, I want to see what Jon Snow and Ygritte's little runts will look like.

>This was unironically good and their ending was one of the only good things about this season
No, they ruined Jaime's arc and neither of them deserved a sweet, romantic ending with their lover. They turned Cersei into the ultimate villain and then decided that she should get a relatively happy (by GoT standards) ending. Dany should have roasted her and we should have heard her screams.

>Can we agree that the romance between Jon and Ygritte was by far the best Game of Thrones storyline?
Yes, they were very cute together. We should've gotten more of them

Well Tyrion told him not to father any children so that shouldn't be a problem. Or maybe he will go anal-only.

>Because it was literally real romance and the literally got married IRL
I'd hardly call it an ideal romance considering Kit is an alcoholic cheat.

pretty sure that whole thing was debunked.

Hardly a surprise considering Jon literally has only one expression. Though true Dany never smiles around him like she did Missandei, Jorah, and Daario.

That's because he's actually gay. He's with Tormund now in case you failed to realize.

your lizard brain disowns known coal burners whether you like it or not

The best romance storyline is Daenerys and Drogo.

Why do women get with convicted killers in prison?

>best romantic storyline
Yes
>best storyline
Lmao no

Nahh
1) Rivalry between Finger and Varys
2) Bromance between Stannis and Davos

I didn't particularly like the writing but the chemistry was top notch

Rape isn't romantic, incel

>1) Rivalry between Finger and Varys

No, that storyline went to shit after the first seasons

It really is a ridiculous stroke of luck.
>Ok Kit, Rose, we need you two to act like you're in love
>Great work!
>We're fucking geniuses David