Was Jon executing people left and right without trial because he was a Targaryen? If so, why didn't he go mad?

Was Jon executing people left and right without trial because he was a Targaryen? If so, why didn't he go mad?

Attached: vb628ait5sy21.gif (500x300, 1.81M)

Killing one person isn't the same as mass slaughter of an entire city that has just surrendered to you.

You stupid kike.

show is over
all further discussion of this fag shit will be had on Reddit

thanks

>why didn't he go mad
He didn't want to.

>Killing one person
It was somewhere around 20 people eventually.

He killed multiple including a little boy. All without a trial.

What about the poor fleeing wildlings?

To be fair they did conspire to do him dirty even when he was trying his best to be a bro. So it was a justified alpha dogging.not only did they stab him but they all did that gay ass line up and stab thing going so Jon’s actions are understandable.

He murdered a traumatized child

he was bound to do it by law, brainlet. the Nights Watch has its own code.

That child wasn’t a crow, retard

He'd violated the NAP

How come Jon bringing the wildings south doesn't have any repercussions despite them having a cannibalistic faction, and shown slaughtering a village earlier? Do they just collectively just change their ways?

I'm pretty sure all the "Thenn's" are dead in the show, why the fuck they made the one tribe of Wildlings that aren't total barbarians into the cannibals in the show is beyond me

>Was Jon executing people left and right without trial because he was a Targaryen? If so, why didn't he go mad?
His gut told him to go with Dany and be a Dragon, but his cucked training told him to go with "duty".

It was "mad dragon blood", or suppress your emotions and do your duty.

He felt the blood, the power.

that child was part of the group that literally killed him

I hate this scene. I hated it even in books. Jon is showing he is badass by giving justice to a man who had betried his father and is not fan favorite. It is another case of Jonfag doing hard choice yet being safe from any backlash. This time there is no Dire wolf to save him ( Summer disturbence of inocent free folk execution to prove Jon loyality to Widlings) nor Sam to take burden of fraud on himself. Why couldn´t Jon decapiteted a deserter like Ned did? No he has the priviliged by getting dirty executing man of proletariat origin. Granted nobody ever forced Janos to be piece of shit but it is another case of Jon eating the cake and having it too.

Just like all of KL against QueenieD

Attached: 1558403822770.jpg (405x338, 12K)

Tbf that boy did betray and murder him

Harrenhall curse, his fate was off the table

The tunnelvision of you guys is absolutely astounding, given you claim yourselves to be interested in movies. Yet you can't seem to see obvious differences in writing and purpose.

Just because Daenerys and her father turned mad ('turned mad', lots of discussion there as well) doesn't mean that all Targaryen are just going to turn crazy and kill things for no reason. There is always reason. Always motive. But just because Jon was Targaryen doesn't mean that he has a racial, genetical passive that calls out for him to go mad. That's just you thinking that way because the show has influenced you.

This thread is a prime example of how massively the ending failed. We have people like OP discussing this rather than something of actual value.

Sucks.

Attached: 22853237_1497085950327690_8590193374075355206_n.jpg (720x720, 37K)

Jon took to his Stark side more. He had Stark blood running through his veins and the man he saw as his father taught him how to be a Stark. Jon Snow was 1000x more like the Starks than the Targs.

OP is just what happens when you have people with low IQ given a platform to post their drivel

THAT LITTLE SHIT KILLED YGRITTE
HIS DEATH WAS MERCIFUL

So the bad faction conveniently is just dead then?

don't pretend your expectations weren't subverted

Would you say your expectations were subverted?

There are no trials in the NW. It’s basically a prison colony.

Nights watch is a penal colony/ military organization. To disobey/mutiny the punishment is death. Simple as

This.
It wasn't a personal call on Jon's part. The old Bear tried to kill the men when they betrayed him as well. Different circumstance but he would have hung any who survived the fight, I'd wager. The beheading was more because of Ned

You could tell Jon was in pain every time he had to execute someone
Dany on the other hand always looked like her clit was vibrating

because they murdered him and admitted it....

>literally killed him
>"hurr durr no trial"
Imagine being this much of a retard

quality b8

>why didn't he go mad?
he's not an incel

a murderous child

This. Duty literally cucked Jon. He could have ruled the world with the woman he loves. Instead, his cucked mentnality made him live in a frozen shithole with a bunch of dirty, smelly north niggers.

“I am the lord commander and I literally watched you put a knife in my heart” there’s a trial.

>Dany on the other hand always looked like her clit was vibrating
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

>I am the lord commanda and I literally watched you poot a knife in my haht
ftfy

He got mas. He killed the queen, another Targaryen.

Jon got kniffed because he betrayed the NW. Olly did nothing wrong considering it was the wildlings the ones that killed his village. Ygritte killed many from the NW and you guys want to give her a pass because she's a woman and cute. you all are fucking hipocrites.

>Was Jon executing people left and right without trial because he was a Targaryen?
No, it was because that's how the Nights Watch works.

>If so, why didn't he go mad?
Because gods flip a coin every time a Targaryen borns to decide whether he's mad.

they were traitors, not POWs