Musician says in memoir the pair dated, but Portman disputes account...

>Musician says in memoir the pair dated, but Portman disputes account, saying ‘my recollection is a much older man being creepy with me’

Attached: 245.png (315x402, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mEfo080ryB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

arrest moby
stop the unsolicited pee

Attached: 1537719530381.gif (640x360, 2.7M)

>Moby can get stomped by Obie , you 36 year old bald headed fag...blow me
Jeez Natalie calm down

She fucked him and is ashamed so:

>"were were just friend lol, he was a creep xD."

All women are whores.

It's too bad how many actresses retain their headline status like this, instead of doing cool shit like movies or fund raising or even playing catch in the park.

>tfw I can think of at least 4 women who could say something similar and easily back it up
God, I want to kill myself.

Well quit hanging around them. You don't need that shit in your life.

How long till she accuses Moby of raping her?

do you think she's aware that anyone with half a brain knows she's taken more producer loads than hot meals?

How long until he actually does it?

moral of the story is never post about ex girlfriends

Attached: 1558234970048.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

likely

why did she wanted to be fucked by moby?

moby was famous once *siiiiiiiiiiipps*
..yeap

>finally have sex
>tell people
>the girl says you didn't have sex
Perhaps our absent friend wasn't so crazy after all.

Attached: bru.jpg (393x490, 80K)

>Washed up actress trying to stay relevant

Attached: 1533815814363.png (600x842, 142K)

any good deep fake with herslag?

I grew up in the 90s breakbeat era, and was a huge fan of electronic music. I never liked nor listened to Moby, and I didn't know a single person that did. I think he was always a minor figure at best that was foisted upon listeners by the recording industry. Seems like a decent guy though, and not a creep. Although prime Hershlag would probably bring out the creep in most of us.

This.

based

Young slut fucks musician .... prefers to keep it private .... musician exposes it .... slut accuses musician of being a potential sexual molester .... "creep". Funny

They're both pretty washed up

HE'S A WEEEEIRDOOOOO

>NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO
natalie going hard af

Moby was never a respected artist, but his stuff got licensed like fuckin crazy, so everybody knew who he was. His breakthrough album was actually intended to be all songs that would be super commercial and easy to sell.

Moby features in some Mann-kino so he must be protected

If anyone is interested he played alongside John cusack in high fidelity? I wanna say that wa the title? Record studio, cusack literally narrates’.

shes a jew

This

>shes a jew
she's a hookno-o-ose

>“I was a bald binge drinker and Natalie Portman was a beautiful movie star. But here she was in my dressing room, flirting with me,” he wrote in his memoir, Then It Fell Apart.

>“I was surprised to hear that he characterised the very short time that I knew him as dating because my recollection is a much older man being creepy with me when I just had graduated high school.”

>“He said I was 20. I definitely wasn’t. I was a teenager. I had just turned 18. I was a fan and went to one of his shows when I had just graduated. When we met after the show, he said, “let’s be friends.’”

>“He was on tour and I was working shooting a film, so we only hung out a handful of times before I realised that this was an older man who was interested in me in a way that felt inappropriate.”

LMAO BALDCELS BTFO

Attached: 13787018-7056117-image-a-21_1558480511925.jpg (634x792, 78K)

I don't know, that bald headed freak totally has the look of a nasty pedophile.

Play is actually a great album.

Moby is based

Attached: 1558527305115.jpg (750x1017, 152K)

>jedi flipped at EDC over a decade ago
>mobi headlining
>mfw looking up and seeing a shriveled old man with no shirt covered in tats meekly turning knobs on his turntable still haunts me to this day

Legit scariest thing I've ever seen, like something out of a horror movie. Moby is pure evil incarnate.

>that track still based after all these years

Maybe he chubbed Hershlag too.

>so we only hung out a handful of times

SHE'S LYING,. they fucked,. it didnt go the way ''''she'''' wanted.....So

>It's lies

the absolute state of this kike bitch.

Attached: iu.jpg (456x456, 29K)

Moby probably squirted in 5 seconds

if it didn't happen 20 years ago Shekelslag would've probably called it rape

It's just fucking sad because here we can see an ageing overemotional loser reaching desperately for some kind of headpats and metaphorical peepee touches.
>I was a BIG star, guys!
>I dated Natalie Portman, guys!
>I TOTES OWNED the president, guys!

He's just a fucking creep and doesn't see it. He was only ever C-list at best, at his peak after Play, but even so he became richer and more famous than 99.999% of all other people. And it just goes to show that even that kind of success is ultimately empty.
And what we're left with is a sad little man who has to retrospectively say insane overexaggerated b.s. to make himself seem "cool" in his mind.
I remember a couple years ago when he said that the CIA contacted him to try to use his fame to take down Trump. lol wtf.
What really happened? Did he bump into a twelfth-tier government contractor who helped build a handicap ramp at an FBI office once, and the guys said "Yeah I hate Trump too. Good thing you celebs are dissing him!"?
The exaggeration is on par with saying he dated Natalie Portman, but because it involves a woman we all have a very good sense of how pathetic it is and what's going on.
Same as when some kid in high school brags about having an internet girlfriend in Canada, who's a model.

the wall hasn't been kind to natalie, very sad. many such cases!!

I still would

On one hand women are notorious liars but look at this fucking dude.
Bold headed soiboy does look creepy.

18 year old natalie portman could have dated 100 different hollywood chads.

can he ever catch a break?

Attached: 1550506026834.jpg (950x198, 32K)

Attached: mobo.jpg (300x378, 18K)

Back when eminem was based

Moby is homosexual?

imagine natalie portman with huge cans

Attached: 1553753146007.webm (694x558, 792K)

youtu.be/mEfo080ryB4

based

That's the title, but it's a hipster record shop.

Is moby the quintessential bugman? the original nu male?

Based having-a-stroke poster

>moby
no thanks

>white guy
>creepy

news at eleven...

Go was a pretty classic tune at the time it was released. Play got big MTV exposure before it was even released (and MTV focused on music), so your theory about the industry pushing him might hold up, but the tunes made the album sell.

Moby's gay.

I am not an incel white knighting some jewish slut so I am sure Moby was telling the truth.

>Moby is 53
jesus

based Hershlag

Attached: 1539420702694.png (590x754, 297K)

This. She was a groupie and now the world knows it but she is still trying to hold on to that good girl image.

I saw moby live. He played every track live. Guitar, keyboard, vocals, everything. Compared to modern edm he is a treasure. Your average above and beyond set is a liliputian ennoblement in comparison. Also all the black spirituals were sung by cute skinny white girls.

>Old, washed up musician. Proud male feminist. Extremely "progressive". Spergs out over Trump constantly.
>is accused of being a sexual creep.

Imagine my shock. Male feminists like Moby are so often weak beta males who cannot compete against real men, so they disguise themselves as "female allies" in order to get close to their victims.

Attached: 1487273459373.png (749x771, 132K)

>played
AKA
>mimed
Go to bed Moby, nobody believes you about that either, you virgin faggot.

then why did Russell Crowe beat him up?

66 million vs. 63 million. Stay mad incel

this dude obsessed

Attached: 1542716808150.png (576x507, 56K)

Attached: 1487271376473.png (1488x1488, 656K)

>You don't know me, you're too old, let go, it's over
NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

not him but he's still your president and is going to crush creepytouchyfeelyBiden in the next election

>Also all the black spirituals were sung by cute skinny white girls.
That sounds really based. This must have been in the nineties or mid 00's, this shit wouldn't fly now, the outrage brigade would screech like crazy.

Lmao, incels who spend all their time watching if someone said something about their daddy Trump on twitter calling others obsessed.

Why do skilled, respected people insist on throwing away their reputation and dignity like this?

based

Attached: 1531285067532.jpg (1125x1486, 184K)

Love this argument, it's like you're proud of your degeneracy.
>one side has all the fags, hood niggers, feminazis and illegals
>one side has soccer moms, blue/white collar workers and 80% more firearms
hmmmmm

I beleive it was 2002. Moby played 3 instruments, mainly guitar.

Sounds like the story Quincy Jones weaves about him and Ivanka “dating” when in reality they had dinner for networking reasons