Incel clown kino coming October 4th. Also 135 days till JOKER Yea Forums

Incel clown kino coming October 4th. Also 135 days till JOKER Yea Forums

Attached: Dnu3919XgAIg6QE.jpg (634x976, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQjb0f4P5mY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Incel
He has a black gf

He is married to a black woman, how can he be an incel?

Social worker

tick tock marvelfags

The only capeshit I am looking forward to.

I'm getting the feeling that the only good thing about this film will be Joaquin's acting.

I thought I hated capeshit but I just really hated how Marvel (and to a lesser extent DC) films are just quippy comebacks and one-liners. Joker looks like it'll be uncomfortable as fuck in some parts which is a breath of fresh air from the MCU.

Attached: lol made u look.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

Who according to leaks is just a prostitute and she rejects his love plea to her cause he misunderstood her feelings for him

>cause he misunderstood her feelings for him
does that sounds like utter bullshit to anyone else?

He's a socially inept loser in his 40s who lives with his mom and works as a fuckin clown. He doesn't understand basic feelings.

based

Attached: 1555311254366.jpg (540x663, 92K)

believe me, a shy and family oriented man has more to teach you than a blatantly promiscous young man

This is literally me

Attached: 1555434800372.webm (1920x1080, 449K)

Why does this part piss me off so much? Not when the guys take his sign just this little vid specifically

I hate how gets his ass kicked noto ne but two times in this trailer, what a disrespect to the character

I don't watch TV, and the only movies I watch are DC films. I don't even watch streaming services despite getting Hulu for free with my Amazon Prime account.

I come here just to shitpost.

>Implying he doesn't get kicked in the ass in the comics all the time

Attached: batman0428151280jpg-1f484c_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

He is a soft, shy and vulnerable guy. He has feelings and he isn't strong so everyone bully him until he rises from the ashes and turns himself into The Joker after a life of suffering and mental illness. He is literally me.

Attached: 1558012873556.jpg (1080x958, 52K)

youtu.be/cQjb0f4P5mY

Based soft-user

Based and redpilled

im wondering how he will make the jump from downtrodden guy to supervillian that can oppose people like Batman.

In the same movie a fucking batarang gets jammed in his eye. Joker has always been more of a thinker than a fighter, only few incarnations have him brawny.

Attached: CreepySu.png (390x484, 118K)

Hola Rodrigo, deja de avatarputear

more like cuck kino

Attached: cuck joker.png (625x639, 334K)

>single mom
every damned time.
the joker is not a fucking character who would hook up with used goods

Many Joker scripts leaked online but only one of them is closest to the real thing, but still includes bs info like the fake ones.

Not Joker, but Arthur. Manabyte (dude who confirmed to have the script) says she doesn't really show up after he becomes Joker. Arthur is a pathetic loser who would take any girl most likely.

What's so funny?

Only translation I got was "stop bitching" bruh I'm just stating the facts. Joker getting beat up is a staple in comics, he does the fucked up shit he does, batman finds him and kicks his shit in. There are at least 1000 batman stories like this.

Attached: bruh1.png (158x144, 58K)

FREAK

Why? Some people are bad at picking up clues and some are bad at leaving hints