/got/

based selmy edition
prev.:

Attached: 1530433421804.png (600x272, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winteriscoming.net/2019/05/21/george-r-r-martin-does-not-hate-bronn-jerome-flynn/
youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH TO STARK SCUM

Attached: apu viha.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Attached: fag.png (976x1105, 1.26M)

So were the Unsullied actually robotic, emotionless killing machines to begin with or were they always just regular slave eunuchs?

Attached: 1514030658220.jpg (959x366, 81K)

I hope she lived a happy life.

Attached: Talia_Forrester.png (350x457, 214K)

Attached: 1557239026937.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

They abducted slaves, castrated and raised them as ant-like soldiers.

Yeah but were they actually drones in character 24/7 or were they goofing off between drills and such?

whats happening in this image

Now add Jorah dying

How would they goof if they don't know anything about life but drilling and fighting? Grey Worm was autistic shit.

I think that D&D initially wanted to completely remove the Ironborn. Balon Greyjoy should have died before Robb, but they didn't kill him (or show him doing much beyond reading Ramsay's letter) until season 6. In season 5, Barristan tells Daenerys that they've captured the exact number of ships and Victarion is bringing over in the books. The Ironborn are also completely absent in season 5 except for Theon.

I guess they realised they needed to add them back in, which is why we got that rushed plot in season 6.

>Bloodraven won the throne

hahaha eat shit Blackfyrefags

Attached: 1366545969632.gif (410x525, 61K)

He was planning this all along.

Attached: Bloodraven.jpg (300x420, 45K)

Bittersteele the cuck is ETERNALLY seething

What baffles me is how they were obviously doing some version of Doran's master plan, and decided to scrap Dorne from the terrible reception it got in S5. But when they quickly scrapped it in the first episode of S6 they killed all the characters people WEREN'T complaining about.

>With fans still processing the epic Game of Thrones finale that aired on HBO Sunday night, Emilia Clarke has shed some light on the epic victory speech she gave.

>The 32 year old actress revealed in a new interview with Variety, Clarke revealed that she actually studied dictators like Adolph Hitler.

>"It was something you remember studying way back in school," Clarke said, "but once you deep dive into it, [he] was quite fascinating."

>Her co-star and all-around-hunk Kit Harrington shed some light on what it was like filming the epic scene.

>"She uh... got quite into it on one day in particular," Harrington revealed.

>"It was getting late so naturally we began getting tired and started messing around. Between takes she would jokingly say "Drogon, start the ovens!" and would practice her High Valyrian with me. I would ask what she is saying and she'd turn to me and say "Valyria is the one true race of Westeros"."

>"It was a bit full on, but in the end, I think her energy brought the whole scene to life."

Attached: 13785552-7056001-image-a-2_1558478654892[1].jpg (634x363, 54K)

It's a tone poem. Let it wash over you.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1558346555390.png (472x624, 167K)

So what was the point of us seeing Northmen also commit war crimes and try to rape people exactly if no one got punished for it and only Dany (of the main characters) suffered any consequences for her actions?

Reminder that this ending was Disney as all fuck and I'm butthurt by that

aaaggghh

Attached: 1558437198817.jpg (944x1087, 263K)

>jon exiled
>arya free to pretend she's christophor columbus
>sansa queen of the north
>bran king of everything else
did catelyn write the ending?

>one-eyed albino, master archer, master swordsman, master commander, genius-level intellect, calculated cunning, warlock, seer, living god
Is there a better character in all of literature?

Attached: bloodraven1.jpg (900x1049, 76K)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558479311447.png (699x917, 720K)

Of course.

Attached: Darkstar Conversing With Sandsnake.jpg (164x199, 19K)

OH NO NO NO GURM

Attached: horny gurm.png (735x369, 40K)

A blackfyre rebellion spin off series starting with Aegon the Unworthy cucking Baelor and ending with Ser Barristan slaying Maelys would be so kino

Have no idea why HBO is so hung up on the supernatural shit like dragons and zombies since no one watched game of thrones for that

> stab stab the queen and lover who saved your life and then go live with a bunch of savages in a wasteland.

Huehuehue, SUBVERTED

I felt like the Dorne plot in season 5 was created because Oberyn was more popular than expected and they wanted to recreate that popularity. The problem is that Oberyn's character is on the fine line of being a likeable arrogant character, whilst the Sand Sneks ended up being terrible. The Dragon Demands says they made the Dorne plot because they wanted to show off Ellaria's actress acting angry.

Please tell me it's real

He's the original incel

Attached: 1557248662701.jpg (734x766, 89K)

That's definitely what happened. They outright said originally they weren't planning on doing Dorne, it's why when they do the "Lord of the 7 Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, of the First Men etc.." title they would often leave out the Rhoynar part.

The r34 for this was good
Shame there's gonna be no more

>Show Jon arresting and executing Northmen who were raping and pillaging, keeping true to his sense of honour
>the rest of the North resents him for this so Sansa can't just allow him back at Winterfell because of the political tension, and so he has to be banished from the kingdom instead
>he goes with the wildlings because beyond the wall is technically outside the kingdom

>women once again having rape fantasies
So tiresome.

oops wrong image

Attached: 1558417705825.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

Dragons only accepted one rider at a time, but once said rider died, they could accept new riders. How about dragonriders themselves? Could they have more than two mounts at a time? Has there been a dragonrider that mounted several dragons throughout their lifespan, at the same time or otherwise?

>bran king of everything else

I honestly don't see his six kingdoms lasting very long, yara was acting like an outright cunt already.

What is his character arc?

Attached: davos-thonres.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg (480x323, 30K)

Plot device

Dude just likes to serve. He'll serve anyone as long as it keeps him away from his fat wife months at a time.

Do you think he even remembers he had a son?

Wrong again

Attached: 20190520_145511.png (976x1104, 1.07M)

Not every character needs an arc, redditor.

Nope. It's explicitly stated that there's never been a dragonrider with multiple mounts.

No.

>"You … you mean to ride them?"
>"One of them. All I know of dragons is what my brother told me when I was a girl, and some I read in books, but it is said that even Aegon the Conqueror never dared mount Vhagar or Meraxes, nor did his sisters ride Balerion the Black Dread. Dragons live longer than men, some for hundreds of years, so Balerion had other riders after Aegon died … but no rider ever flew two dragons."

Because of fucking, Jamie pushed Bran off a tower.
A tower falls on Jaime and fuckless Bran ascends to the throne.
Poetry?

Does anyone have a blank version?

>he doesn't know the joy of acting out non-con fantasies with a loving partner
lmao

Davos stopped serving any purpose in the story when Stannis died, as his character was just a foil to Stannis from the start. You could remove him from the plot past his nonsensical decision to resurrect Jon Snow and literally nothing would change.

Didn't she get raped by Ramsay or something?

Do you think this is why he wrote Daenerys to sleep with Daario?

>loving partner
That is the tiresome part.
They have rape fantasies without realizing how awful actual rape is. Dumb broads.

Attached: tfwdanynevergottositonthethrone.jpg (1019x1190, 315K)

>as if Khal Drogo isn't the perfect example

winteriscoming.net/2019/05/21/george-r-r-martin-does-not-hate-bronn-jerome-flynn/

>I created Bronn, so it would be immodest of me to say he’s a terrific character… but what the hell, he’s a terrific character, and my readers will definitely be seeing more of him in the books to come.
>And Jerome Flynn has been just WONDERFUL. It’s been a honor to work with him. He’s done a marvelous job of bringing Bronn to life.

I don't even know GRRM dislike Bronn. I am not a big fan of him this season either. Though I kinda like when he shoots Drogon on S7. But yeah, other than that he is basically a comic relief.

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x656, 74K)

Possible but unlikely, ADWD was already at an advanced stage in 2009. It might be the source of these couple of paragraphs though:
>Prince Quentyn was listening intently, at least. That one is his father's son. Short and stocky, plain-faced, he seemed a decent lad, sober, sensible, dutiful … but not the sort to make a young girl's heart beat faster. And Daenerys Targaryen, whatever else she might be, was still a young girl, as she herself would claim when it pleased her to play the innocent. Like all good queens she put her people first—else she would never have wed Hizdahr zo Loraq—but the girl in her still yearned for poetry, passion, and laughter. She wants fire, and Dorne sent her mud.
>You could make a poultice out of mud to cool a fever. You could plant seeds in mud and grow a crop to feed your children. Mud would nourish you, where fire would only consume you, but fools and children and young girls would choose fire every time.

>no one has any love for poor ol' Sam Tarly
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT MY SIDES IT'S FUCKING REAL

Literal beta fat guy self insert.

Attached: 37926476523965.png (600x580, 360K)

her studying hitler is real, but it was mostly to see how a speech in a foreign language can still get across the point

I wonder what prevents them from riding multiple dragons if their original mount dies. Maybe it's a honor/loyalty thing? Or perhaps a mental/spiritual bond formed between dragon and ride, that other dragons can detect and as such they refuse being ridden?

I miss them bros...

Attached: you are a bald guy.jpg (1288x638, 172K)

being based as fuck is his character arc

Ha, Jon SNOW will quench her fire.

we live in a Westerosi society

fire can also cook meat and keep you warm and boil water barristan you dumb faggot

I love him...

Attached: 1558382430046.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

IRON FROM ICE

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1558351970821.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Realistically you're right but he's just a well liked character so they kept him around, not like he's a bad actor or anything so they don't lose anything by keeping him around.

>both outplayed by ''smart'' women

Chaos wept.

We know Lysa

t. targshit

dumb user

>Varys was burned alive only to be vindicated in the same episode
Unfortunate

Bronn's inclusion would have been fine if he hadn't been given Highgarden, because that's fucking retarded. Instead have him be sent on a mission to make the Golden Company switch allegiances, as a former-sellsword lord. As a reward he's made the Master of War, due to his expertise in battle and how sellswords work, using Joffrey's ideas of building a standing army loyal only to the crown. It's not like the Golden Company made any fucking difference, the guy's standing around outside the gates like retards could just as easily have been random Lannisters.

In what fucking world would he have any idea about how to handle the finances of a kingdom? All he's ever had to do with money is getting paid for his work and then spending it on weapons, whores and drink.

>master swordsman
please

Attached: daemon_i_blackfyre___the_black_dragon_by_mike_hallstein_dc4iuh0-pre.jpg (833x959, 131K)

Bran fucked Petyr, not Sansa, that clueless whore.

Aside from Bronn who is the most successful climber of the CHAOSH ladder? I think this guy is second best:
>Started out as some random hobo who gets his throat slashed
>Rescued and recruited by the Boltons for a while
>Later recruited and ranked up to be the Lannisters spymaster
>Ranked up even further as hand of the queen
>Is not a major character, but basically involved with several major events through out the story (made the ballista that kills a dragon, resurrecting Gregor, co-master mind of sept of Baelor destruction)
Yeah, he still gets killed, but not too bad of a record to be honest

Attached: Qyburn.jpg (600x398, 56K)

>btfod by the Chad Bloodraven

Please post Sophie feet... please...

Attached: 1365631299696.png (797x1050, 855K)

desu bloodraven and his teeth are OP, should face people in open combat

also killed his own brother lmao

He still created his own petard by not getting the fuck outta dodge the second bran went full autist on him.

He shouldn't be in the small council at all. They should have made the dude stick to being the Lannisters assassins/agent of chaos. By the end he gets a small castle in Westerlands and continue to serve under Tyrion who now is the new lord of Casterly Rock.

NORF NORF NORF NORF NORF
also fuck Dany and fuck Danytard losers

Attached: 1558350046213.jpg (1916x1036, 193K)

honestly good moments in this game but it was ultimately total shit, it copied the show perfectly.

Attached: brienne meme.jpg (976x1105, 825K)

It's obvious Bran just tell Sansa and Arya everything about Littlefinger off-screen. Which made the 'sister-fight' plot in Season 7 kind of unnecessary. They could just immediately reveal his plot or blackmail LF to work for them. But instead they spent several episodes pretending to fight just to mindfuck LF and the audiences (at least in D&D's mind).

It was Highgarden or he kills Tyrion

>trusting a guy like Bronn to be content with a small castle in the Westerlands
Nah. Give him a shitty castle but also name him war master so he's got no higher position to have ambition for. It's not like they've got anyone better up for that position, Bronn has always displayed tactical knowledge. In the show they outright left it empty because the showrunners literally couldn't think of a SINGLE person alive who could sit there.

How should the Lannister trio story ended in your opinon? I am so disappointed we don't get at least one last scene of the three of them together again and try to kill or make peace with each other.

Attached: cersei-and-tyrion.jpg (582x436, 44K)

Bran went from second in line to being lord of frozen shit hole Winterfell, to being omniscient God Emperor of mankind and habitual rapist immune to all prosecution.

How did Bronn do better than that by any measure?

How the fuck is he going to kill Tyrion? Is Bronn a Faceless Man? Tyrion should've just told him to fuck off once he left the inn and had him arrested.

>text not related to the scene or show in any way, nor is it funny in nature
You can't meme. Begone, boomer.

He'd just murder him? That's what Bronn does. Break into his house with a crossbow it isn't rocket science.

Hold the fucking phone.

Do we know exactly what GRRM told DnD about the ending? Because I just came to think of something interesting.

What if the two major plot points of season eight (1. The battle against the Night's King and 2. Dany's death and the burning of King's Landing) were supposed to happen in reverse order?
We know Azor Ahai is supposed to forge Lightbringer from the heart of his loving wife (the 'wife' part may be a bit nebulous since it's an ancient tale and all, so let's just say 'lover') to battle the evil darkness from aeons past.
What if Jon was actually supposed to kill Dany FIRST, and THEN make his final stand against the Night's King, having fulfilled the prophecy?
In the show, all those ancient prophecies ended up meaning fuck-all, since the NK was a total pushover who died to a single knife stab from a little girl. I can't see George building up so many legends and tales for no payoff at all, so what if he just told DnD "Hey, GoT ends with Jon killing Dany", and leaving it to them to solve the NK storyline, after which they flubbed it up spectacularly, since they kinda forgot about almost everything that happened in the books?

Attached: 1412427426121.png (330x310, 5K)

Tyrion is the Hand of the King, does he not have guards? Bronn is just some Sellsword, it would not be difficult to just have him arrested and executed.

jesus what a dumb fuck you are

>t. offended rabbi

youtube.com/watch?v=uKB0ogglzGQ

Watching this clip from Season 1 and I'm reminded by how blatant and unsubtle the exposition was in the first season
I kept cringing whenever Littlefinger spoke

They literally spent days talking about the ending at Martin's place.
This is the ending, stop coping.
We always knew Martin was a hack.

kys showfag

So? He was Dany's hand and Bronn got close enough to make the Highgarden deal, why couldn't he do anything if Tyrion went back on it? Again, it's what Bronn does.

>he thinks boomers are jew-wise
l o l

So who is the most powerful House in Westeros at the end? Like I'd they decided to go to war, nobody could stop them.

I guess you mustn't have seen many SFM stuff then. There's very few r34 of this series and they aren't THAT good.

Soprano

>He was Dany's hand and Bronn got close enough to make the Highgarden deal
It was stupid as fuck then too, but maybe I can stretch my suspension of disbelief because they just got done with an apocalyptic battle.
>why couldn't he do anything if Tyrion went back on it? Again, it's what Bronn doe
Because Tyrion would be one of the most well-guarded men in the land and he could just have every man in the Kingdoms on the lookout for Bronn.

There is still no Night King or a any 'boss' white walker in the books for now. We still don't even know if the WW's origin and motivation to invade Westeros is going to be the same as in the show or going to be different. Maybe Jon kills Dany in the end, maybe Bran somehow manages to end up being king, maybe Jaime and Cersei die together, but until the books are finished (lol) or someone inside the production leak about the discussion between George & David/Dan, nothing is confirmed or certain.

And that's retarded writing. It doesn't matter what Bronn threatens or Tyrion tells people, nobody would follow a crude lowborn sellsword who now leads Highgarden. You'd have all the "lower" lords rebelling before the last war has even stopped, with half of them having a de jure claim to Highgarden due to some marriage in their family history. The kingdom requires Highgarden to be stable and grow their food, especially after all their grain storages have been depleted. There's simply no way any character, much less the politically savvy Tyrion, would ever think to give Highgarden to someone like Bronn at such a critical junction.

Why so serious user?
Why don't you sit down?

Attached: 1558279245803.jpg (735x1061, 114K)

D&D said that GRRM told them three 'what the fuck?' plot points:

1. That Stannis burns Shireen (though I think he actually told them Shireen gets burned rather than Stannis ordering it considering where they are in the books)
2. Why Hodor says 'Hodor'
3. Something that happened in the last episode

I suspect the third one is that Jon kill Daenerys. There is no Night King in the books. The name is derived from a legendary character, the Night's King. If the book is ever released the conflict with the Others will be more than just killing the control ship to stop the droids.

Whichever house rules Dorne

To be fair, he didnt really have any interesting scenes besides that.

R'hollor

Attached: grrm tax autism.png (795x123, 12K)

I'm offended at you pretending a serious text is a meme. Either use the template for something that's actually fun or fuck off.

Seems like a Gary Stu

milk

>Offer Bronn Highgarden and invited him to the Small Council meeting
>immediately have him arrested and killed when he shows up for pulling a fucking crossbow on The Hand of the King and trying to take him hostage in exchange for a major Lordship like a retard
wow that sure was difficult

House Arryn I guess.
>Stark is still recovering
>Lannister is fucked
>Baratheon???
>Tyrells are exterminated and the reach is still recovering too I guess
>Martells are extinct unless the new guy is one. Lost a lot of their fleet.
>Tully is (always) fucked
Not sure about the rest.

this is the most "normie" picture I've seen for a long time

At this point in time either dorne or the eyrie.

>Something that happened in the last episode
Jon killing Dany is one
But there are other possibilities:
>King Bran
>Jon being king beyond the wall 2.0
>Norf independence (probably not that WTF)

Oh I know he'll never finish the books since he's a lazy shit and that this will probably be the definitive ending, but there are so many retarded writing issues that only popped up after DnD ran out of material that I can't help but wonder if they didn't miss anything.
I just can't imagine the NK (or whatever's supposed to represent the "winter" that is apparently coming) going down this easily in GRRM's version.
Fair enough. Instead of The Night's King, let's just say "whatever the fuck lurks in the north".
I can't imagine it being anything but the final boss of GoT, goofy ice demons or no. Dany acting as the ultimate threat to the realm feels like a wet fart in comparison.
God I'm salty he'll never finish those.

Only if it's on yoru face.

When they did the original pilot they didn't explain anything and got called out for it because you couldn't tell how people were related etc, which lead to them reshooting almost the entire thing. They probably went overboard on the exposition because of that.

Gib lickies

>That part in S1 when he threaten Joffrey and his court
>That part in S3 when he introduces himself to Dany
>That part in S5 when he tells Dany about Rhaegar & the Mad King.

Unironically, Lannister.

Tyrion and Sansa control all seven kingdoms together. It was nice of Tyrion to elect Bran as a court fool to secure Sansa's reign.

I can't decide if I want her to sit on my face while she tries on shoes for hours or make me lick her feet and shoes.
Seven hells...

What unites people?
Armies?
Gold?
Flags?
Rape.
There's nothing in the world more powerful than a good rape.
Nothing can stop it.
No enemy can defeat it.
Who is a better rape enthusiast than Bran the Broken?

Attached: 1558490249153.png (922x519, 591K)

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't cutting the balls off of young boys inhibit their ability to grow up to be strong warriors?

Attached: 1556832323477.jpg (700x326, 109K)

You can give him the castle as per the deal, but you don't need to make him Lord Paramount and Master of Coin at the same time. Hell, like others have said, he's got military experience and he's a former sellsword with connections so Master of War or Master of Whispers would make more sense if he has to be in the final scene for fanservice sake.

Remember in the earlier seasons when a ruse like this wouldn't work because Bronn would have eaten some of their bread and salt and been safe? As soon as the Red Wedding was done they threw that whole thing out the window.

Sansa of course.

They could just kill him before offering him any food. Not to mention I doubt anybody would give a shit that Tyrion violated the guest right of some random hedge knight, especially one that was bold enough to strike the Hand of the King whilst holding him at crossbow point to demand a Lordship.

Dude, the Lannister is fucked big time thanks to episode 5. Almost all if not all, their soldiers in the capital is burned alive. They are basically beyond recovery for the moment as a fighting force. Also they can't produce gold anymore in the show, since their mine 'dries-up' and thanks to Cersei they are still stuck with a massive debt to the iron bank (unless that's become the responsibility of the crown/Bran). They may still have Westerlands but they are no longer the strongest house. Tyrion is probably the only survivor too if D&D forget that the Lannister has a branch house in Lannisport (Or if they all get killed offscreen as well).

the first 3 seasons, i was ecstatic to watch every new episode
the 4th season, i was still very interested to see how it plays out
the 5th and 6th season, i was tired of it and kept watching because of the promise of a satisfying ending
the 7th season, i saw no such ending was going to happen but i might as well see the last season through
the 8th season managed to retroactively ruin the previous ones: all the talk of the white walkers, all the talk of dany having to FIGHT cersei for the throne, all of it for absolutely nothing

JUST

Anything that happened in between season 4 and 8 is fanfiction, yes, but the ending is Martins.
He can dedicate a whole book to the Battle of Winterfell, but Jon is still stabbing Dany after she burns KL at the end.

Yes, it was always stupid and I don't know how GRRM got it past an editor.

Somewhere off screen, Unsullied are recruiting by the thousands.

Dothraki have been orphaned in open fields

The King Beyond the Wall will have to deal with their constant invasions

And who is King of the Seven Kingdoms, Yunkai, Astapor, and Mereen? The last of the Targaryens.

Drogon Targaryen, Dany's trueborn heir. His only goal: to sack the cities of those who slayed his mother.

Not when you live in a world of magic where the balls can be offered as sacrifice to a deity or for a spell, with each new kill they then make being a further sacrifice at the altar fuelling the warrior magic that keep them strong.

They wouldn't even need to do this. He could just ask Brann where he is and send men to kill him. The entire Bronn plot makes no sense.

Well you are not wrong. Season 7 at least has field of fire 2.0. Season 6 isn't that bad aside from Arya's surviving fatal stab wound. If you are ever going to rewatch it just stop until S4 or maybe S6.

after the WWs were defeat, i comforted myself by saying 'hey, they weren't 100% useless. after all, they equalized the strength of dany and cersei's armies, which should make the final battle interesting!'

turns out, the dothraki and unsullied popped out of thin air in ep 4, and dany didn't need anything other than drogon to conquer KL

what a fucking waste of white walkers

Oh I know, but I was originally wondering if Dany burning KL and Jon subsequently killing her was supposed to be the absolute last thing that happens, or if it was supposed to happen before the fight against the armies of winter.

JUSTICE FOR GARLAN AND WILLAS TYRELL THE BASED LADS

Really glad they didn't appear because d&d would shit all over them

Attached: fcd59765a916b89b8deb7de94140567e3293ffb4_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

And only the strongest Lannister is left. And in control of Seven Kingdoms.

The weak line died.

So why did they make Bronn Master of Coin then?

>Daenerys' Three Betrayals, one for blood, one for gold, one for love
>Miri Maz Duur for blood
>Brown Ben Plumm for gold

So it's confirmed that Jon will kill her in the books as well? The last betrayal for love.

Attached: 9d5.png (680x680, 59K)

>I doubt anybody would give a shit that Tyrion violated the guest right of some random hedge knight
In the show, probably not since they threw the whole idea out after they had no further use for it twist-wise. But guest rights were a huge deal and it wouldn't have mattered if it was a hedge knight or a peasant. People would still have cursed and shunned Tyrion for it. It's a sacred law that's literally older than the kingdom.

>The wrong side win the war

Attached: 1558069727988.jpg (599x598, 180K)

You're telling me this turbochav decoded the game so long ago?

Attached: 1556294506625.png (500x900, 763K)

Dany left Daario in charge of Mereen lmao.
He didn't. It's explicitly stated in the books that The Unsullied are not as strong as whole men, and their value comes from the fact that they're perfectly disciplined brainwashed drones rather than their physical strength.

Strong Belwas was an eunuch too

yeah theyd be extremely physically weak. but if you remove a man's balls you remove his animus. fear, hope, personal desire, self interest, self preservation, morals and ethics. all gone. what they would lack in muscle they would make up for in sociopathy and discipline

the books makes all this clear. the only real plot hole about the unsullied is why they don't just kill themselves. why the fuck would anyone with weapons, no cock, nothing to look forward to, no freedom and no sense of self worth not just end themselves is inexplicable but it is what it is

Because he loves gold XD so randumb.

>strongest
It's a miracle they don't immediately assassinate Tyrion for the traitor and war criminal accomplish he is. But I guess no point to do it anyway.

That could be probably. Still doesn't explain his sexual desire.

It's still stupid, might as well have an army of women.

No they weren't. They were a big deal when a major lord was concerned but nobody is going to know or care about some random literal who having his guest right violated, especially after the Red Wedding. Even in the books one of the peasants tells Brienne that Guest Right means jack shit now.

She's queen of an independent norf with strong ties to the riverlands stormlands and the vale what do you think.

You mean Wise Master Daario, Mehreen's newest greatest slavemaster?

>ywn watch tyrion's death scene

fan service to have him appear in the end

reminder that he did not even understand what a loan is a few seasons ago

Bran's going to get a crossbow to the heart on the john. Tyrion is the last Looney Lanny, and he's going to take it all.

"Like IRL women save the world."
Misspelling "ruin" as "save", so stupid.
Reminder that D&D tried their best to pander to these cunts even though GRRM's script was clear about the events.
Mainly the reason why they didn't actually show Dany doing bad things until the bells episode.

Attached: f6a.png (867x804, 828K)

but it was brown nigger plum's plan along to switch sides back the Dany after spying on the Yunkai'i ;)

What's their end game?

Attached: revengesquad.jpg (1200x960, 667K)

Because D&D wanted to have the council scene end with them discussing how the rebuild everything and they required a Master of Coin for that to take place. But they couldn't think of a single person who could have filled the slot, and so instead they had to move Bronn from the position of Master of War to fill it out.

She also controls Moat Cailin.
Don't forget that Starks don't rule winterfell, Sansa's full name is Sansa Bolton.

nice diversity you got there

Shouda went to the last weak man in Dorne

Spreading their diverse facial asymmetry genes

>but if you remove a man's balls you remove his animus. fear, hope, personal desire, self interest, self preservation, morals and ethics. all gone.
Not really? The lack of testosterone does not remove those things. They are however trained since pretty much birth to be no more than soulless soldiers. Their training seeks to remove any sort of emotion from them.

Dany's loyalest houses are all Pentosi

Pretty boring and lame compared to literally the only fight scene the character famous for his fighting skills had.

Kinvarra was supposed to revive Dany

this show is over, please stop with the generals. thank you.

So you tell me the last targaryen survived all this shit to just die alone in some frozen shithole?

>Not really?
Not him, but yes. The entire point of life is to reproduce your genes, when you lose the ability to do so, it fucks up with you mentally in ways unimaginable, you can probably mold such a person in any way you wish.

In the books the masked woman is depicted as a possible delusion of Daenery's.

Tell me, why does she wear the mask?

youre telling me if someone cut off your cock and balls you would want to continue living? for what purpose?

Do women have to take the last name of their husband in this universe? Catelyn is called Catelyn Stark but Cersei is never called Cersei Baratheon.

>meanwhile, at uncanny valley: pedo angel general #687...

I have an idea about that. The reason why Melisandre pick Stannis (and later Jon Snow) is to prepare Azor Ahai in Westeros, while the others preparing Daenerys or whichever 'strong/ideal' figures that they foresee to appear in Essos as 'Nissa Nissa'/the sacrifice of the loved ones.

At some point they will have the two figures they choose meet and with any luck fall in love and forced to sacrifice the other to unleash light bringer and defeat the white walkers, ending the long night.

But I guess they are just filler character, so whatever. Kinvara is hot though.

>they didn't actually show Dany doing bad things until the bells episode.
Oh they did show her doing horrid and merciless acts Stalin would be proud of, except they played heroic music to throw off the braindead YAS KWEN masses back then.

Because that other red bitch stole her glamour and she can't change her face any more.

>alone

House Targaryen is the new power behind the wall, every wilding will kneel in the Royal Cave.

Quaithe gives a legit prophecy to Dany tho.
Are you implying that Dany can give herself prophecies?

It might be, but the brain is much more advanced that that. Cutting your dick off doesn't suddently make you not human anymore. You're literally hardwired to remain alive, penis or not

>yeah theyd be extremely physically weak. but if you remove a man's balls you remove his animus. fear, hope, personal desire, self interest, self preservation, morals and ethics. all gone. what they would lack in muscle they would make up for in sociopathy and discipline

If balls were the centre of emotions, then castrati opera singers wouldnt exists and they would be unable to perform. Yes this was the thing, from chosen boys testicles were removed so they never hit puberty and their voice remain intact, If unsullied really had choped off balls they would be fat estrogen filled turds with feminine voices like castrati were.

>Pic related Alessandro Moreschi, one of famous castrated singer in history

Attached: Moreschi_giovane.jpg (155x250, 19K)

Cersei has to be a Baratheon if she wants to be a queen and inherit the throne.

there was no reason Jaime or Tyrion should’ve given a shit abt Cersei at this point. She should’ve died alone since she isolated everyone around her.

>people actually think all the red priests are working together
Wew. They're all just interpreting what parts of the future they see in the flames and backing whatever player they think is The One.

Reminder that out of all the book chars GRRM wanted for the show is these two along with stoneheart the most

Targaryen prophecies literally saved them from the Doom of Valyria, it's a seer line.

Not really, you're hardwired to remain alive for the sole purpose of reproducing. When you're permanently robbed of the ability to reproduce, I don't think there's a universal way that every brain reacts in, but it must fuck up everyone alot.

im pretty sure one of them is crippled right

>Sansa Bolton
She's monarch now and that house is gone anyways so... Stark

Yeah that's what I meant, I should have said "Portraying Dany as terrible, while she was doing terrible things"

>white, childless feminist
>gets blacked
>her man dies after a chimpout
>turns towards having a career instead
>has pets instead of kids
>enters the world of politics
>typical globalist leftist bitch
>nukes a country over a dead Wakanda girl
>tries to tell a man it's HER turn
>gets put in her place by a white man
BASED GOT

Targs having prophetic dreams is a thing, yes. It's brought up as a plot point in both Dunk & Egg books that feature Targs/Blackfyres other than Egg. That's just a small step to getting them in spoken form from a delusion.

He likes bronn you fucking retard and they made a good team last time he was hand in kl

Cool, now go make a new Alita thread and stay there.

>If unsullied really had choped off balls they would be fat estrogen filled turds with feminine voices like castrati were

unless they trained all of every day of their lives to be soldiers i guess

>women
>discipline
Choose one.

yeah bronn was good as a guard so therefore that's solid reasoning to give him the wealthiest domain in the land when he has no friends, connections, army, or claim in the reach, genius.

Egg...Eeeeegg...EGG

>Implying that's how it works
Her marriage was consummated, she's a Bolton.
Annulments are EXTREMELY hard to get from the maesters, there's no way they'd let her go back on her vows.

Stop being guided by how you feel like it must do and look at what people actually have done when they've become infertile. It doesn't fuck you up anywhere near as much as all the brainwashing and warrior-training that the unsullied go through since childhood.

They train constantly to not become fat pieces of shit, and it's even noted that those who don't have a tendency to become bloated shits just like you described. Dany thinks they're worthless when Jorah first mentions them because her memories of Unsullied are from the fat out of shape ones Ilyrio had as guards.

There are going to be 3 spinoffs with one coming out in a year, and we're already getting casting and plot
Shut the fuck up faggot, the general stays.

Not to the point you mentioned. That's a vast exaggeration. An organism can evolve past the needing of sex.

If Rhaegar could get one when he had fucking kids then surely Sansa could. Besides, Cersei goes by Lannister despite being wed to Robert.

REMINDER that Night King was made up for the show, and Arya killing him was therefore also completely set up for the YAS QUEEF YAS GURL SLAG masses to flood their pants with feminist juices.

They thought pandering could eliminate the negative feedback for the shitty writing, and they were right until episode 4.

Attached: 1556580273832.jpg (1265x672, 278K)

Grey Worm looked pretty pudgy in the last season too.

>Stop being guided by how you feel like it must do and look at what people actually have done when they've become infertile
They've become easily molded, just like *gasp* the Unsullied?

not being a foighta

I doubt she's a Lanister in any official document or book.

>Jon never tells Dany there is another Targaryen who choose to abandon the right to the throne
>Could have used this as a reassurance that he isn't going to backstab her.

Attached: game-thrones_0.png (820x547, 386K)

manlet

She was married under the Old Gods, not the Seven. Maesters don't come into play.

Furthermore, Sansa's husband is very alive. He's Hand of the King. And one day they're going to b a n g.

Do you mean the brain could retain survival instincts because while it's impossible for it to happen within the lifetime of the individual in question, but it is possible to evolve reproduction without the need for sex?

>They thought pandering could eliminate the negative feedback for the shitty writing
I talk with a few girls that I know watch the show and even they think it's silly and anticlimactic. There is one who buys Melisandre's quote in season 3 as foreshadowing though.

Untrue. Eunuchs aren't gonna just go kill themselves JUST BECAUSE they are eunuchs.
Self preservation is a way stronger instinct than you think it is.

She is, but that's because there are different rules for marrying into royalty. A woman can't get a royal name by marriage. That's why Cersei is still a Lannister, Margarey is still a Tyrell, and Elia was still a Martell.

To be the most based man in Westeros. He should be the fucking king

A quick look at the IMDB score demographics says otherwise.

Women rated episode 3 highest, while they rated episode 5 lowest, out of all demographics.

Friendly reminder that this is only a problem because D&D were retarded and married her to Ramsay instead of using the Jeyne Poole plotline. In the book she'll probably be the last Stark in Winterfell and the Queen of the North, precisely because she's remained unmarried.

>And one day they're going to b a n g.
And with any luck produce a child of average height.

Attached: tywin.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Self preservation surely remains an instinct even when you're unable to reproduce, but not for any rational reason, but simply because the brain doesn't know what the fuck to do I'd imagine. Because again self preservation only serves the purpose of keeping you alive so you might reproduce.

all those cool political shit require GRRM writing. either writing the show or having two jew hacks plagiarize him. you can't have him write the show because he's busy pretending to be writing the books

You need to be a warg to fly a dragon, it requires a warg-exclusive bond to form between the mount and the rider.
In the books everybody and their dog is a warg.

t. 12 years old

How do you produce strength and muscle mass without androgenic hormones? You think bodybuilders/athletes/strongmen take steroids for fun?

Im sorry dude but person without testicles would have strength of a 6 year old girl.

Attached: w234234234.png (208x118, 46K)

>even now I could cut through the five of you like carving cake
>everyone wondering how true that actually might be
Apart from that, his scenes weren't that grand no
I liked him and Jorah reminiscing on the Greyjoy Rebellion too

People are more complex than that. There's plenty of interesting stuff you can redirect your energy into, even if you can't get laid.

There are way, way too many people who have lived fulfilling lives with perfectly functioning sexual organs, yet haven't reproduced.

Im talking about why he wouldnt just have him killed

>AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAGGGHHHH SAVE ME GEORGE.png (432x651, 226K)

Being a cool ass impartial mother fucker and keeping the Mannis' memory alive

Attached: SMUGGLED.jpg (1024x683, 119K)

You can skinchange between several animals. Bran does it with crows, Summer and Hodor. There's a guy in the books who wargs between an eagle, a bear, a shadowcat and a pack of wolves

>strangles his whore that he loved to death when she betrays him
no reason for him not to betray bronn the same way when the dude threatens to murder him if he doesn't give him highgarden

>B-based

Attached: Abiggirlforu.png (1136x640, 662K)

It was just banter

Do you have a dog or cat? Are they spayed? Does that suddenly turn them into emotionless husks? No of course it doesn't. You're severaly underrating the brain itself. Why do you think emotions come from your balls?

You think soldiers whose only speciality is to die if you order them to and stand in a perfect spear formation as a whole Khalasaar comes sweeping in to trample them down needs the muscle mass of a bodybuilder or strongman?

Kinvarra's end game is making my pp hard

>Brian of tart
Ultimate miscast, isn't she supossed to be some unmarriable uggo?

Thus, Lannisters in strongest position. One day Queen Sansa will go and Varys Lannister will inherit the North.

He didn't love Bronn and Bronn didn't fuck his dad.

unsullieds are dexfags and staminafags

based brienne

This but unironically

Give a shield and spear to a 12 year old child that hasnt hit puberty and fight him to find out.

Attached: 1520350027385.png (1024x768, 88K)

Attached: ecg.webm (1080x1080, 497K)

Damn

Attached: This is what Emilia Clarke was actually doing while performing her dragonriding scenes. Remember Dan (640x590, 25K)

Tyrion will probably want to call him Jaime Lannister the second. But yeah, Varys Lannister isn't so bad I guess.

>DABID and dan on holiday
>Bunch of men with knives come up
>"HBO sends their regards."
>*stabbing noises*
>*And who.. are you...
>*credits roll*

Attached: d95.png (590x559, 332K)

Sure, but good luck finding a 6ft+ actress that is also ungodly ugly
Gwendoline Christie is not pretty anyway though

How will the show as a whole will be remembered? Obviously peoples won't forget about it anytime soon.

Attached: GoT.jpg (3600x2700, 1.16M)

>People are more complex than that.

theyre really not and any attempt to argue against that is pseudointellectual. sometimes the truth is simple and obvious. just like humans ourselves. removing a man's ability to procreate removes his need to compete, to strive, to acheive, to do anything of merit. and thats only on a base, instinctive level. on top of the complete and utter lack of self esteem and self worth that would come with having no balls and either a non functioning undeveloped cock or nothing at all between the legs.

if you claim that anyone sane would want to live this way and that suicide rates among unsullied as a result would be anything less than 90% then youre probably a cuck or trap or some kind of as yet undiagnosed degen yourself

>we'll call him jaime, you remember jaime right?
>yeah that rings a bell

Attached: Westerosi currency after 2 years.jpg (700x328, 53K)

FUCK THE JANNIES

Started good, ended awful
People will debate for ages when the show turned to shit
The show died with Tywin

You'd think Jews would be good at writing schemes and subversion.

Do you guys think Sophie Turner ever read a single one of the books?

You are the only one spouting pseudoscience here, bud.

HBO defends Dabid actually (at least for now). So does some members of the casts.

They can't teach filthy goyim the tricks of the trade, user

>incel that has made peace with his fate

well, at least youre not calling women thots on social media i guess

So why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Does it matter?

Attached: sophieb.webm (810x1080, 1.39M)

AAAAAAAAAAH I'M SO JEALOUS IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1558353943959.jpg (490x490, 28K)

Should have said that some people are more complex than that. Getting your dick cut off after you know how to use it or before it leads to very different reactions anyway. Look at all the mutilated americans defending circumcision. They never knew better, now they cope. Unsullied do the same.

Oh god why does Natalie look 60 there

So you'd ride your horse at a gallop towards a group of eunuchs forming a spearwall, who you know have no fear of death and therefore won't break formation, all because you know you're physically stronger than them?

Besides, a 12 year old child wouldn't have been training every hour of the day that they're not being employed in killing, for their whole lives. That's all the Unsullied do. They eat, they sleep little and then they train to keep themselves at average muscle levels for the day when they'll stand and die against some horsefuckers, fight other Unsullied or guard some rich merchant and give their life to save him from an arrow or knife.

So.. what do we do with ourselves now?

Attached: 1208920392345.jpg (500x600, 116K)

She's ugly as shit man.
Granted, book Brienne is even uglier but still. She is ugly enough I think.

I doubt she can read.
But I'd read the books to her while we cuddle in bed.

Honestly it's not just Tywin dying, Ygritte, Oberyn, the Hound (at first), and Joffrey dying also add up. Yeah, it was a cool season and I guess they all serve their purpose to the story, but the remaining characters just isn't as fun or interesting. S5 is probably will be remembered as the one where the decline begin. S6 as the 'almost recovering' one. Late S7 & S8 will be the awful ones.

I'm not the guy who made the previous post, I should have said. I also have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
You're just saying nonsense nonstop.

No

I kind of get what Tyrion was saying about Daenerys with Jon, but the delivery failed for me because people have done that with every single character. Every character has killed people in opposition to them and the audience cheered - Sansa fed Ramsay to dogs (and promptly forgot that Rickon ever existed), Jon killed Olly and people like Slynt, Tyrion strangled Shae to death and Arya's entire character was killing people who wronged her.

I also disliked some of the elements they added to justify some characters' actions more. The worst examples being having Shae attack Tyrion so that he would be justified in killing her (no element of his rage he was experiencing in the books) and Arya killing Meryn Trant. If she gouged the eyes out of a man who was basically just following orders, then proceded to slit his throat as she gloated, that might have been considered psycho. Instead, they had to turn Trant into a pedophile sadist just so his death would be more justified.

>that Guest Right means jack shit now.
I call bullshit. Manderly gave his guest Freys a public gifts to make sure everybody understand they are no more his guest. Then he mureded them and baked in pie. If anythe gniverybody will now even more paranoid atuob it because nobody wont to be associated with Frey. It is ultimate virtue signaling

I hope you're just a stupid teenager who simply doesn't have enough book or life experience to know any different.

>Tyrion immediately declare royal divorce and demand custody over the child

Attached: an-alternate-ending-to-tyrion-la.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

If they were that good at schemes and subversion they'd be higher on the jewish hierarchy, and not just a pair of shitty writers user

What do you think?

Attached: 1558039067811.jpg (2816x4248, 1.31M)

>There also lays the biggest issue I have with ASOIAF: its forest often hides its trees too well. Therefore, some help from other readers is practically mandatory in order to discover all the richness of this saga: some more serious internet discussions, found on fan-sites like Westeros.org, can often point to aspects that would otherwise escape an individual reader. In a way, fully enjoying ASOIAF is almost a social experience, which may go against the very nature of a reading process. I'm not sure it could be avoided, though, without the books being even bigger than they already are. Martin's prose is highly efficient and it primarily serves the plot and the characters. And there's too much going on in there. Had Martin decided to show 'trees' more closely, he'd have more opportunities to exercise his wording skills (which are not to be dismissed, as evidenced by quite a few sublimely written chapters) and he'd make the most rewarding aspects of his saga more obvious. On the other hand, the books would then be less manageable for both printing and reading, and the pace would be drastically changed, and possibly not for the better. So, my biggest issue is not exactly an issue, at least it isn't in this internet era we live in - many interesting interpretations (which you don't have to agree with, but you'll probably be glad you read them) are just a few clicks away.
GURM HATERS BTFO!

The problem is they butchered or outright cut all the new rising characters that should've been able to replace the old guard. Doran, Euron, Victarion, Lady Stoneheart, Mance, Stannis, Roose, Littlefinger ( not new but had way more potential ) etc. So we were left with nothing.

she's so fucking pretty

Where did my /general/ go?

Attached: p3l9nmJBnD1rztp39o2_540.gif (540x500, 2.14M)

Get fucked lmao yw

Attached: 1557991931685.jpg (594x660, 56K)

>defending circumcision

the only people that argue about this shit online are the sexually frustrated or virgins, and queers probably. anyone getting it in as often as they'd like really has no reason to care what their dick or anyone else's looks like

Roose was good, they killed him in such a pathetic way to make way for ramsay

Obviously it's still a big deal for the Freys, they violated Guest Right on a major lord who was King, and had pretty much every Northman's relative with him, and obviously Manderly, being a northman who had relatives at the Red Wedding is pissed.

I'm talking about Guest Right in context of peasants and hedge knights.

You're looking into it a bit too much, it's just a fantasy. I'm sure getting actually fucking murdered is horrible but I still play FPS games and I enjoy the gore.

>Bong alphabitch
>Books
Pick one

Attached: hqdef.jpg (623x494, 72K)

circumcision doesn't only affect looks. Read some fucking stuff before you write dumb shit

He was alright when he started and at the Red Wedding, then he did nothing and got killed by Ramsay in the most retarded way.

Her hair is too light and she's got wicked bags under her eyes. She needs some rest

Yeah, I was beginning to be interested with Stannis again after he basically doing nothing in S3, but then he just turn bad and die. I thought Roose and LF are going to be the new main villains of the North for S5 onwards after they begin their new scheme, but then Roose just die and LF basically do nothing until he too dies in S7. Not sure about the rest, but bookfags always hype the Greyjoys and Doran's actor is pretty cool to be quite honest.

>chad
>bow user

>Martin's prose is highly efficient and it primarily serves the plot and the characters.
I immediately thought of all those descriptions of capons. They made an entire fucking cookbook from the food described in the books because of the focus he put on describing it. How is that highly efficient or serving any plot?

So how are you supposed to handle Jaime's character arc? If he stayed in Winterfell with Brienne then Tyrion wouldn't free him and he wouldn't "betray" Daenerys again after being given his final warning (which leads to his imprisonment). But if he does go back to King's Landing to save Cersei (like he did in the show), it robs Arya of a chance to kill her and do what she's been training for the last 7 seasons for.

I mean he clearly is being tongue-in-cheek about the Sam Tarly thing, but we all know he's his self insert

so your cock gets a little less sensitive? again who cares. if you're enjoying sex then its not an issue.

>so you can't taste salt. If you're enjoying food then it's not an issue.

>arya sails to west and dies

based D&D

The reason why I say the show died with Tywin is mostly because the show took a nosedive with S5E1 already
The problem wasn't even the lack of interesting characters at that time, that would be the problem of S6, but the lack of good writing already in S5
In S5 there are still actors/characters worth their salt, such as Stannis, Barristan (before D&D shafted him) and I'd argue that Hizdahr was a good newly introduced character in the show, but they didn't use him at all unfortunately
Jaime is also a character with more than enough development ahead at the time (or so we thought), similar with Theon

Women are literally a meme holy shit it's like a fucking comedy at this point

Pls edit this so it says "despite being only 13% of the population..."

maximum unsullied tier cope

if youre going to use a food analogy you could have at least compared it to a smoker's slightly less sensitive taste buds

anyways i recommend you to have sex and stop obsessing about other men's penises and how they feel

Who said anything about other men's penises?

Keep coping with your mutilated dick.

isnt there an alternate ending where Sansa did end up with Tyrion? Wonder how people will react to that

Stop mutilating children you disgusting third worlders

kek

Redpill me on her being a delusion?

Have sex incel

Attached: F1302741-FB57-4EA8-87D1-1214997900A1.jpg (806x1024, 112K)

I dunn get it.

Attached: CredulousSnow.jpg (221x236, 35K)

Days without Jewish tricks: 0