Why yes, i drink a cup of breast milk everyday. how could you tell?

>why yes, i drink a cup of breast milk everyday. how could you tell?

Attached: jon-arryn-game-of-thrones-ftr.jpg (444x349, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr04zG0y6jo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this guy is going to take over the entirety of westeros, including the north, and nobody can stop him

There's literally no way anyone is gonna support a creepy sóyboy like bran anyway

He's definitely going to be 10 inches deep into Sansa's clunge by the end of the year

Uhh he just kinda forgot about the woman who was in the same room as when his mother was killed was sat across from him

>other child actors grew into golbinos in public view
>goes off screen only to return a chad and ignite headlines
truly he was a game of thrones

There's literally nobody that can stop him
the vale is untouched by war and like ten times as strong as all the other kingdoms combined at this point
He can just steamroll his way through

He's still a brainlet with epilepsy

Oh he didn't forget, and he needs new milk.

Damn this dude grew up to be a Chad. Wish my mom didn't put me on formula.

>the virgin breastfeeder vs the chad tiddysucker

>sansa is queen of the north
>almost her entire army is defeated leaving her defenseless
he outplayed her she's fucked even more now that Jon is afk from Tower

He will drink off Sansas breasts

The Vale fought in the Bastards battle and were thinned out by the White Walkers.

>Sansa, have you met my wife? Lady Bessie, second of her name.

>He's definitely going to be 10 inches deep into Sansa's clunge by the end of the year
>this is part of King Bran's plan to get Sansa raped again

The vale were at kings landing too weren't they? I'm sure it was a vale knight that Jon stopped from raping a woman

Only some knights.
They did not use the vale's bannermen.

it was only some knights of the vale, no confirmation if it was all the knights
Besides he still has peasant militia's and such

while the vale is probably the strongest kingdom atm, i doubt it has the manpower to enforce its authority over all of the seven kingdom. maybe they could declare independence. and maybe they could take king's landing. but the other houses could probably beat them if they teamed up.

also dorne was pretty much untouched as well, no?

>maybe they could take king's landing
it would be more of a burden to hold now than anything. KL will have hundreds tens of thousands of refugees which need to be accounted for too.

>he knew this couldn't happen if she was queen of Westeros
>this is the ONLY reason he wanted to be king

Back in the Aerie he would suckle at Sansa's breasts when he'd slip into her bed at night. He's already halfway there.

don't need all of the seven just control your own and take the north then you are the new north

implying Sansa's tits, pussy and ass are not completely wrecked by Ramsay

>Robyn's Rebellion
>Bran is captured and brought to The Eyrie
>"What are you going to do? Roll me into that hole in the floor?"
>"Roll? No Bran, you're going to fly"

Sansa's pusy is 100% pure as of the end of the books.

request trail by combat, my master of coin will champion

>not gallon

Attached: file.png (720x960, 878K)

>Gods, my mother's nipples were hard then

but show Sansa probably got fucked by dogs

while Reek watched

He is a fag.
Meaning he never touched her tits, or her pussy.

Her ass is wrecked tho

puberty really came through for him

Attached: CAC3017B-8303-463F-9622-03490037221E.jpg (866x1024, 58K)

Breastfed boys are milksop momma's boys with no spines. That motherfucker's been drinking wine right out of the bottle or hill tribe grog by the horn.

Anglo-Portugese is a god tier genetic combination.

God I hate my life....

Attached: 1557017413898.jpg (687x1000, 79K)

And I swear it was only a year ago that I saw him sucking on a titty on TV.

Time flies jesus.

Tell me about it, show started airing 2012, my life was so simple back then, now im 31 year old loser...

Attached: 1557841706981.jpg (600x399, 27K)

I'd pick onions milk over mother's milk.

This. Who would run KL or be taxed by a ruined city? There is literally no reason why any of the 7 kingdoms would bend to the Rolling Throne. Bran has no bannermen to enforce shit. The Reach, the Stormlands and the Westerlands are completely depleated.

Attached: shs.png (411x454, 243K)

>breast milk
Is all milk comes out of breasts?

wasn't everyone freaking out about aunt-nephew a few episodes ago? He's her first cousin

this could be you if your mother bothered to breastfeed you

Attached: 4216DFDE-AA20-438E-BBFA-673C49E33372.jpg (926x1024, 69K)

Attached: time flies lego.jpg (545x362, 163K)

you never had a crush on one of your cousins, user?

He's still kind of weird looking. But he found a hairstyle that suits him. He's like the Chad version of Yanderedev.

Attached: Dont+forget+that+the+mcs+love+interest+in+ys+is+_dbf225d7dc666327f236c3d81b0fa1d0.jpg (800x749, 132K)

>SEETHING BITTERSTEEL COPE

daily reminder bloodraven won

>that profile
>chad

Attached: stein.jpg (983x500, 75K)

He's the Neville Longbottom of GoT

This dude is actually very cute in a boyish way, what is he even talking about.

It's the touch of dorkiness that makes his cuteness an 11. Also the other guy has a decent front profile.

Who the fuck is the guy on the right?

nothing wrong with a strong dignified profile

WATCH ANOTHER MOVIE

New Khal of the Dothraki according to D&D

>chad
he looks like a regular dude

Wouldn't he still be the same childish kid that wants to throw something out the moon door?

The internets reaction to him disagrees but stay salty

>probably

Why the fuck is he wearing Westerosi armor?

Then the internet is retarded. It'd mean that every normal looking young guy is a chad

Shitbreak?

It's a proper dignified Italian profile, just like mama used to make it.

People have only been gawking at him because there's been no attractive male lead in GoT ever since Jorah died.

>Sam
Lardass
>Jon
Beardlet and manlet, not even a pretty face.
>Bran
Well you know...
>Theon
Starved himself for the role

Etc...

Attached: file.png (1080x608, 459K)

>implying he doesn't drink it right from the source

what about jaime

Most women swoon over The Hound

Jaime is one of the hottest men I've ever seen, and don't know why I dismissed him but women didn't really seem to have a thing for him.

Maybe he's a bit weird in his interviews so that turns them off. I felt bad for him on the commentary tracks because he feels really autistic around Dinklage and Lena Headey.

Attached: 1557304677544.jpg (540x720, 82K)

why are women allowed to be extremely into lookism to the point of constant torment and a call to literally murder men she finds ugly but a man can go to prison for saying a girl isn't perfect?

user, please. go outside and look around. most guys look like total dogshit

looks good to me

you mean these types of women?
>looks good to me
yeah but gays will take anything

Attached: file.png (1000x557, 662K)

>a man can go to prison for saying a girl isn't perfect
Proof of that statement in a 1st world country?

Good, her character is ridiculous. Suddenly she’s “wise” and “clever”. This is the only time I really got a “le strong woman” vibe from the show.

They act like Ramsay ass-pounded wisdom into her

Chad Robin doesn't need to rape girls. They all submit to him willingly.

Brit+Med is a good combo
not much different than all the goofy Irish-Italian mutts in New York and New Jersey

women are the gatekeepers of sex,

Does he run a waste management department in the Vale?

>your master of coin is a better fighter than your entire kingsguard

What a shit king

there are not 'types'of women, we as humans are not that interesting.

user i think that might have been hyperbole

t. lookism retard that thinks an attractive must fit his autistic requirements about canthal tilts and specific nose measurements

>lookism
OH NO NO NO NO

It's partially a relative thing, as before he was an ill looking child. Now he's very clearly a young man and looks pretty good, especially relative to his younger self.

You sound like one of those incels that proclaims, without irony, that incels are the most oppressed group in society with a status and treatment comparable to Jews in 30's Germany.

Lookism ruined my life. Don't do it kids.

reminder that women become aroused while breastfeeding

women are going gaga over robin’s glo-up not just because he’s suddenly attractive (which he is) but because the mommy’s milk meme activates an unconscious Freudian urge.

literally Yea Forums obsessed milkies

>tfw English / Italian master race

it made me more jaded, a vein pops in my head everytime i hear bluepilled normie drivel

How did it ruin your life? Greentext it.

>Jon
>Beardlet and manlet, not even a pretty face.

I kind of agree but a lot of women still love him. I guess it's because of his broody but noble and able personality. His appearance also plays very well into his personality, making him very attractive.

no way. please NO FUCKING WAY???

You get Med looking British people too. Gandy literally gets mistaken for a Med.

I hate those kind of mutts from that part of America cause of those fucking accents. You know the wife from Wolf of Wall Street? Oh sure, the character looked great cause Robbie did but that personality, demeanor, and fucking accent made her repulsive as well. Genocide of NY and NJ mutts when?

Basically being attractive as a man depends on more than face. Adam Driver is a sex symbol cause of the height, build, hair, and his good guy-everyman image.

Isn’t Adam Driver a sex symbol because he was the love interest of the ugly chick in Girls?

Is 'personality is not irrelevant' the kind of "bluepilled" thing that makes you rage? Cause it if is you're as wrong as those faggots that insist looks are irrelevant. You'd be occupying one stupid extreme and them the other.

It’s a meme because of what a little weirdo his character was as a kid.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

no, adam driver’s face is genuinely attractive to a subset of women. he’s not hot in spite of his face, he’s hot because of it. his build is actually really awkward

Is there a term for having such low self-confidence that it changes the way you perceive yourself? The dude looks normal as fuck and wouldn't struggle to find a gf if he believed in himself and showed some confidence.

It's hard get a read on lookism at times. All the forums I find about River Phoenix has them hero worshipping him but I'd have thought he would have triggered their autism and they'd be ranting about how bad he is cause of his nose or skin or something.

Adam Driver is a sex symbol because of all of those things yes, but you forgot the fact that he played Adam Sackler on Girls, a character that women loved

Self loathing? Body dysmorphia?

I also think that not being intimidatingly handsome (like Jamie) helps a bit because you seem more achievable, meaning more normal girls will lust over you more openly.

Attached: cuy37j3m1ui01.png (1202x900, 1.03M)

Is this the whole 'women are intimated by women that are really, really handsome' thing? I don't know... that always struck me as a thing someone would tell themself to feel better about not being able to get a gf or attract someone. Cope is an overused as fuck meme but in this instance, yeah, sounds like a coping mechanism. But if there's any research showing really attractive people experiencing more loneliness than average, please share. Would be an interesting read.

the opinions of homosexuals do not matter

>The dude looks normal as fuck and wouldn't struggle to find a gf if he believed in himself and showed some confidence.
1 - not everyone needs/deserves to find someone to spend the rest of their life with
in the history of humanity, this is an abberation
2 - confidence is either evidence of competence or idiocy
not everyone is competent or an idiot

based pseud

Have sex.

Here comes that one cringey faggot nigger who analyzes a finished TV series like it's actual politics and warfare.

Oh, and have sex

attractive women aren't intimidated by attractive men
only average and ugly women are
almost all women are intimidated by scary looking men, no matter how attractive

Bran can literally control the kingdom just with all the dirt and secrets he knows about all the other lords. He can just blackmail them into submission

>tfw only had sex once when very drunk and did not enjoy it in the least
I still feel like I'm a virgin if I didn't orgasm. Pretty sure I've never done masturbation properly either as it has never been an intense pleasure. I get the urge, I cum, and that's it.

the same is true of women. being cute and a little basic makes you more likely to be messaged/hit on than being extremely gorgeous. people want to protect their own egos. they’re not going to waste as much time fantasizing about or pursuing people they see as completely beyond their purview

it’s cope when people take this to mean that they’re actually stunning when in reality they’re subpar. you still need to be above average for this effect to take place,

I mean... what constitutes as scary looking? I, for example, get commented as far as looks is concerned in photos but criticised for that brooding, intense demeanor and vibe.

fuck off retard

it matters in conjunction with physical traits
but, women only really form an opinion on guys that are top 10% (Chads) or bottom 20% (incels)
everyone else in the middle can change their mind

Attached: 7aijdh5nzw011.png (640x1373, 1023K)

>invades the norf
>"uncle help me"
>edmure ignores her because she humiliated him in front of the other lords
>her own vassals ignore her to get rid of her.
>winterfell falls and she gets raped by every vale knight.
>Bran smiles and tells his council that the north is back in the iron throne and it was beautiful.

>subhumans in this thread think this is chad for some fucking reason

guess I am unironically, literally a gigachad then. cool.

I think women are intimidated of all men, i walk home from the station and everytime there's a woman walking in front of me they always look back or speed up
I'm not even threatening, I'm 5'10 and pretty lanky

Dumb graph if meant to be taken literally. The Gigachad is a funny meme, not what women literally find the most desirable, and that middle guy in the incel category looks fine. His haircut and demeanor do him no favours but he is not ugly at all.

Gigachad does not even exist but I'm not sure everybody is actually aware of that.

He has Prince Humperdink hair, or whatever that style is called. 90s chads had it.

Angry face, having your hands crossed, intense staring, no emotion on face. all that basic shit. Basically everything that makes you seem unfriendly, hard to read or aggressive to other people. All of these makes you unattractive.

you’re taller and stronger than most women. even if you don’t find yourself threatening, they do.

I'm aware of that fact. But a real guy actually like that would not be the women women lust after the most.

he looks like a little twink. really makes you think what kind of pasty faggot, skinny-jeans wearing pussy would think this is a chad

Typical "scary guy" is someone who is some combination of unnattractive/average looking, angry looking(a prominent brow or angled eyebrows exacerbates this quite a bit), and usually tall. Musculature doesn't matter.
For instance I work with a tall ass(6'5 or 6'6 idk he's a tall ass) bald guy with a big grizzly Adams beard and his normal default face looks like he's pissed off all the time. Girls think he's scary looking.
Sometimes if you're not intimidating enough to look scary(manlet, frail, etc), you'll just look like you're in a sour mood. Naturally, people will tend to avoid others who look like they're in a bad mood out of politeness.
Both of these looks will get you in bar fights if there are drunk people around you.

Seems like my problem then. Have plenty and plenty of evidence I am handsome but my demeanor at times? My personality and vibes I give off? It has really fucked me over

Did that strike a nerve, buddy? What you can't actually address what he said with a proper argument? Pathetic.

The notions of what makes a Chad a Chad varies a lot. Lookism autist have very strict requirements, like has to be 6'2 at min. and have hunter eyes. Others won't be so strict and will call guys like young Leo, young Depp, Kit Harington, or River Phoenix Chads. Others will say a Chad is made a Chad cause of his alpha behaviour and game, and that you can be Chad even if just average or even below average.

really just boils down to this desu
imagine as a guy if the opposite sex was on average 6'5, 280lbs, and 3-4x stronger than you
that's what women have to deal with
why we're talking about this on Yea Forums idk

Robyn can also do the "uncle help me" to Edmure anyways

If that happens Bran is gonna warg himself into him and kill himself

Lmao. No, it didn't. But I've read enough incel forums and shit for your post to remind me of the types that claim that shit unironically. Those idiots, and you, are the pathetic ones obsessed with your precious victim complex.

>responded with 2x the wordcount
bootyblasted confirmed xD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Dunno,pools and brothels sounds nice to me

>He thinks that reply took effort and more than 20 seconds
Truly incels are the master race.

fair enough, i take second glances whenever guys bigger than me are within my vicinity

It’s true they are the most oppressed today but obviously not as much as Jews were back then

>he’s proud of putting in effort
holy yikes

I don't agree on that, gigachad looks actually uncanny and bizarre. The tier below him seems considerably more reasonable.

>he did it again
*wheeze*

I really hope you're not that stupid and this is bait

>tfw Anglo-Italian
>tfw I got the worst genetics from both sides

So much potential in ky DNA but fate chose to read the wrong parts

>the most annoying bratty beta boy turned into a gigachad overnight
how did he do it ?

Do you look like Eugene Levy or something?

not getting pussy isn’t oppression

Then it's indicative of how comfortable and safe western society is if the most oppressed group are a bunch of unhinged autistic virgins

repeating over and over doesn't make it true, brah

Attached: 1556945781451.jpg (356x374, 56K)

>incels rant on constantly about being the superior, enlightened ones
>have a massive boner for their coveted persecution complex
So Elliot Rodger. Maybe one of your unhinged idiots can execute Rodger's Day of Retribution plan more successfully than he did.

Honor

>this is considered "chad"
this board must be uglier than I thought

Attached: dsc5971-print.jpg (800x1199, 70K)

excessive breastfeeding

I reiterate:
>The notions of what makes a Chad a Chad varies a lot. Lookism autist have very strict requirements, like has to be 6'2 at min. and have hunter eyes. Others won't be so strict and will call guys like young Leo, young Depp, Kit Harington, or River Phoenix Chads. Others will say a Chad is made a Chad cause of his alpha behaviour and game, and that you can be Chad even if just average or even below average.
Your knowledge of Chadonian Mechanics is lacking. Shameful.

Lol it’s not about no getting pussy most incels don’t care about pussy. It’s about how they’re shamed and belittled for it all the time

Attached: sweetrobyn.jpg (626x608, 100K)

Reminder: This is the type of gay alien cat-human hybrid incels worship.

Attached: gettyimages-970664156.jpg (1020x534, 43K)

It's always been like this. Men disallowed pussy become terrorists and revolutionaries. Either kill them or form a society that allocates them pussy. You're going to have to deal with them one way or the other.

Attached: 1555833150284.jpg (590x530, 130K)

reminds me of clint eastwood's son, he only looks handsome in profile

Attached: britgenes.png (700x1346, 1.1M)

speaking of milkers, were those the actresses tits or prosthetics?

confirmed prosthetics. sorry to disappoint

Like me

They can't get pussy because they were insane in the first place. Case in point, Elliot Rodgers.

>passing on your genetic line is literally the bare minimum you can do to be a successful organism
>"REEEEEEEEEEE STOP BEING MAD CUZ NO PUSSY REEEEEE"
I would say your priorities are backwards, but do you even have priorities?

Sansa should rape him. Definitely.

what the fuck are you doing dude, are you an incel scholar or something? why would you waste your time following around incels on the internet?

okay. again, that’s not oppression.

Yeah, Jeyne in the book mention about willing to go with Ramsay's dogs if he won't cut off her feet.

Not my point. Either kill them or allocate them pussy. Pick your poison. Pacification through video games and popcorn flicks only works for so long before the overzealous cultural hegemons decide to overtake the escapist media and further denigrate their existence there. Not even geeky ass tabletop nerdshit is safe.
As I said, you're going to have to deal with them somehow. 800 years ago we had whorehouses and monasteries. Nowadays we have governments beginning to arrest men who pay whores, but not the whores themselves, and the priesthood is littered with cocaine addicted homosexuals. This is the future you voted for. Fix it or hush up.

Cause I kind of bought it at first before snapping out of it or getting turned off altogether by the more stupid stuff that comes out of lookism or braincels.

we don’t have to kill them. maybe we should just round them up and put them in a location isolated from the rest of society where they can only hurt each other. maybe have them perform labor so they can at least provide some value to society. they’re all genetic dead ends anyway

I checked his instagram like half and hour after the episode first aired and he was somewhere around 15k. He is at over 50k now

The power of a single scene where he doesnt even have a single line of dialogue. Looks are everything

Attached: linoyoung.jpg (440x568, 73K)

ah i see. that's fair

Why are people calling him Chad? He's a fuckable twink bottom

Attached: 1558319524382.jpg (640x640, 121K)

its my theory only faggots dream about guy who looks like that, thats why this shit gets reposted here so much

he looks cute here. would definitely breastfeed

>Looks are everything
No, they are not. Maybe in instagram but not real life. If looks were everything I'd always be more popular than the guys uglier than me or outright ugly in social circles. I am consistently not.

It also helps not being assburger

It's not hard to figure out. For the same reason the boy that played Neville got meme'd as some sex symbol. They turned out above average and masculine and that's a stark contrast to what they were as children, i.e. tubby, awkward, gangly, pasty, ill-looking, etc.

>WE WERE ON A BREAK

>The Gigachad is a funny meme, not what women literally find the most desirable, and that middle guy in the incel category looks fine.
Absolutely coping

>muh value to society
Hello NPC

Why do plenty Ashkenazi Jews and Italians look so alike? Eugene Levy would be right at home starring as some Sicilian mobster in a Scorcese movie (who he actually resembles), for example. One settled along the the Rhine and then Eastern Europe and the other the Italian peninsula, so I don't know where this similarity comes from.

Quick query: Who is the most famous Stark? Is it still Tony?

Half the time I see cope spammed I can only sit there and go 'H-how?' Either cope spamming fags are actually fucking subhuman imbeciles or baiting.

nice

sure. it’s objectively better for people to contribute in some way instead of passively consuming resources and bitching about their life

>play a boy who can't stop sucking tits
>become a man who gets to suck as many tits as he wants
Bravo Dabid.

This!
North is independent and weak so attacking them should be easy and the king shouldn't have anything to say about it because north is not part of the 6 kingdoms anymore.

Better for whom? Consume whose resources? Maybe you’re mixing NEET with virgin, retard. If any breeders consume more resources and are generally dumbers

Looks have little effect on women. Confidence is the only guarantor of success in a man

Imagine what Kate Dickie must think now. "I let this chad suck my tits...maybe I can get him to do it again"

After his mum died he was forced to upgrade to giant titty milk.
Soon he will be bigger than Tormund.

I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS I ONLY DRINK THE FINEST VALERIAN BREASTS MILKS

Looks absolutely matter. They help with the initial spark. But personality and confidence also matter immensely too. No point occupying these stupid binary extremes where it's an either/or thing when it comes to looks/personality and confidence.

Being normal is cause for celebration now a days seeing as the everyday person eats mass amounts of grains and end up looking like degenerated troglodytes

This is a weird comment. Explain. If this is some anti-carbs comment, that's ironic considering the guy is like Italian or something by background and the Italians absolutely love their pastas.

No lol, more like:
>pale when could have been tanned
>short when could have been tall
>Brown hair and eyes when I could have had blue eyes.
>big nose

Other than that I'm alright

The shows over faggots I don't why you're talking like you're gonna see more
IT'S DONE

The initial spark which fades when they discover your personality (you don't have one)

Speaking from experience

Lmao @ whoever think this is chad looks. I cant imagine what you see in the mirror every morning if these are your standards. Literally have sex.

>masculine
no

Robin a CUTE

Attached: 1556283639936.jpg (1920x1920, 1.95M)

>Lmao @ whoever think this is chad looks.
thousands of women agree

Pale is pretty good if you have a healthy glow rather than some sickly look and it can contrast with the dark hair and eyes, no one gives a shit about eye colour except for white fetishists like Asians.

What workouts do I do for abs like that?
How short are we talking about? I am English and we're aren't especially tall. Even on a pus at a high tier uni that is overwhelmingly white, 5'10 is about average.

5 shitskin roasties on twitter you mean you sad fuck

Looks get you in through the front door and personality, etc. determines how long you're allowed to stay is how I see it.

god you fags are gay AF

Absolutely seething that more women are fawning over him in one day than you'll ever have in your entire life. Why are lookism autists so angry and bitter when a guy gets positive female attention?

He's definitely attractive. He's more attractive the Timmy Chalamet way rather than a Henry Cavill way

*campus, no not pus

>implying
I do modeling. For do love of god stop projecting and have sex.

>Guy has ladies fawning over him
>N-NO! T-this CAN'T be happening! H-his canthal tilt... those aren't hunter eyes! S-stop being attracted to this non-Chad. S-STOP RIGHT NOW!

Just be at 10% bodyfat

Attractive and Chad are not same thing though.

>Does modelling but still comes across like a bitter, angry, envious lookism autist
You must be shit company IRL.

Is that Mark Ripptoe? The photo looks so real, i can't tell if it's shopped

have sex and make way,

There's not exactly a consensus on what makes Chad a Chad.

Yes, and where you fail, Satan is in thinking that women only find Chad attractive

It's literally my job to judge other peoples looks among other things. I can afford it.

THERE SITS THE ONLY KING I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO

>Why are lookism autists so angry and bitter when a guy gets positive female attention?
>Why do people get upset about undesirable things affecting them?
You seem like a pretty stupid person, based on that post.
Just sayin

It's a combination of mindset and body

Attached: 1527797713059.jpg (1536x864, 260K)

Literally nobody said that. I know they do not find you attractive though.

user you've dug yourself into a lie trench over some stupid discussion. I'll only believe you if you post a timestamped pic

The cutest kids never ever turn out into good looking adults. Neotenous features are just not attractive on adult males. Has any fucking Hollywood kid picked for his adorable looks ever turned out fucking good? It's always the women like Lindsay that manage to stay in the business based on looks alone. Meanwhile, most Chads were average, and some even on the uglier side as kids, because masculine features or features that lend themselves into an easier transition into masculine ones, don't make for a cute kid.

Based. But how important is height in the world of modelling and dating? Are you fucked if not 6'0?

>user you've dug yourself into a lie trench over some stupid discussion.
What else is there to do on north korean tunnel digging board?

kek

Any celebs you look similar to?

Tommen was adorable and he is hot now

Attached: dean-charles-chapman.jpg (372x800, 84K)

There are many types of modelling. Especially these days. With good enough body and face you can still be successful, but If you are not 6'0+ you'll only ever see a catwalk for below.

>Is there a term for having such low self-confidence that it changes the way you perceive yourself?
Yeah, he explains it in his post. But since you seemed to miss it, I'll repeat it in all caps:
HE'S BEEN TOLD SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE HAS A CREEPY FACE, OR THAT HE LOOKS CREEPY.
IN HIS 20 YEARS ON THE PLANET, EXACTLY ZERO GIRLS HAVE EVER FLIRTED WITH HIM, OR TOLD HIM HE WAS HANDSOME.
NO GIRLS HAVE EVER SHOWN ANY INTEREST IN HIM.
That's what it's called.

Attached: iwish.jpg (630x188, 21K)

Forgot to add "your opinion has absolutely 0 weight if you're a gay man".

Attached: 1441755481359.jpg (400x396, 22K)

This will sound like a meme, but Goose.

Are the ones where you have to pay a monthly fee to be on their advertised to clients/on their site legit or scams?

Nice cock too

looks like a 10 year old, ArrynBoy mogs him

we didn’t see this actor play tommen as a child though

Good thing he's gay then.

wahhh :’((

>wyn have Tommen and Robin working your cock

Can't tell, these weren't a thing when I started.

Grow your hair out, shave and get clothes that fit.

my sixth sense tells me that the bran and rickon actors are kikes

Except he's a weak willed little fuck that'd do whatever he's told

Not entirely lost
this to begin with. Also I can tell you don't know what to do with your hands taking photos.

>ywn be robin’s adult wet nurse
>ywn claim tommen’s virginity
why live

The stallion that milks the world

The first man to milk a dragon.

He doesn't need it. The North is depleted from all the battles and have no allies, and Sansa made sure they are hated on top of it.
Humiliate Edmure and lost Riverrun, angered the Iron islands and will get raided by them while being invaded. Everyone else is too far away without teleportation and also despises her or doesn't care. Maybe the stormlands, but Gendry is way too far and doesn't have ships after Stannis lost all their ships. The crownlands is utterly depleted and devastated even worst than the North.

the who?

You poor fucker

What is good sex like for a guy? Hear all this shit about how it's so much better for women but surely it's okay for men too?

stop thinking about this. the show demonstrated that none of this matters, because edmure is a cuck with a humiliation fetish, yara just kind of forgot about her deal to make the iron islands an independent kingdom, and the unnamed prince of dorne didn’t care enough to get a single word in edgewise.

Didnt Daenerys breastfeed the dragons in the books?

>I get the urge, I cum, and that's it.
That's it, user, there is no other higher mystical state of pleasure. Actually masturbation orgasms will always be some of your best orgasms you have, I'm sorry to tell you.

Yeah but I don't have the head out past the foreskin, which I gather is suppose to happen. Nor do I have any proper lube available.

it is

Attached: 1133.jpg (1280x1707, 337K)

why on earth would you think sex is better for women? it’s painful and unsatisfying. check out the orgasm gap between men/women and straight women/lesbians.

the only reason men propagate the “sex is better for women” myth is their minds are poisoned by porn and they don’t fully grasp that the actresses are ACTING

>Yeah but I don't have the head out past the foreskin
Huh? I dont know what you mean, take a photo.

kaya is anglo italian tho

>brazilian actor to play a character on a Medieval England based history
What did HBO mean by this?

This poor fucker ate the bait

would she be baratheon or arryn?

It is. Sister in pic.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-15-25-23.png (720x1280, 601K)

Really is not bait, and my perception is informed by porn either. It's simply the whole multiple orgasm thing I hear about and how much pleasure girls seem to derive from fingering. As I've fingered them before and they seem to get a pleasure I never come close to via fapping, and I thought the pain is only when they are dry with zero foreplay to make them wet.

She looks like an ugly gypsy

Disagreed. She is a decent looking gypsy.

shes also italian

With a face that long, she'd be a Stark. In the books, Starks are said to have long faces.

nice, what's her name and instagram?

spoken like a true incel

*is not informed by porn

user... they’re probably acting for you. there’s an expectation to be super vocal and exude pleasure as a woman. it’s highly performative and in service of the man’s ego.

most women don’t orgasm even once during sex with a man. they can easily give themselves multiple orgasms, but most men are just selfish and clueless in bed.

the pain varies. the wetness helps but most of what makes it less painful/more enjoyable for the woman is vaginal tenting, which then makes the sensation less tight and pleasurable for the man.

Yep. How could you tell? Our mother is italian.

doesn't seem like a long face to me

now here's a long face

Attached: stark girl.jpg (500x582, 72K)

>Book Arya has a long face and is implied to be someone that grows into their looks and become beautiful with age
>Show Arya is potato that only gets uglier and more bloated with each passing year
Maise Williams has the face of a disgusting peasant that should be caked in shit and tilling the fields

facioli and scudelario arent portuguese names

It's weird because Robin's actor looks very attractive in a medieval setting with medieval lord clothes, but i checked his instagram and he looks bad in today's fashion in my opinion. There are truly some faces that were made for another era, i guess.

>but most men are just selfish and clueless in bed.
I have the opposite problem where I'm so concerned with not coming across like that and so on that I'm awkward as fuck when sober and too self aware/conscious

he looks like a beta jew, how fucking fat are you bro?

Face is long, it's the 7head that's long, lmao. People always make fun of male hairlines, but women can have some huge foreheads.

its the hair

I've said this a dozen times before, and I'll say it again. There is not proof that Arya will grow to be pretty.
There's no proof that Lyanna was pretty.

But these are not our last name.

I recall multiple characters stating she was. Characters beyond Ned and Robert btw.

I'm going to hit the shower while you dig up some proof.

This board? You must mean the entirety of 4ch itself

>arguing with hopeless incells

You realize that you are talking to people that think it’s literally impossible to get laid if you aren’t an 8/10 and that the mythical “chads” are fucking 4 women a day

well congrats, you’re probably above average by default. just spend a decent amount of time on foreplay and don’t jackhammer and you’re fine. women will never have the earth-shattering orgasms that they feign in porn, but that’s a good thing because if they do they’re purely acting.

Idk man, I went to highschool with a guy like that and he went through like 10 gfs in the senior year alone and later got an 18 year old 10/10 gf when he was in college

Quick check of ASoIaF shows this. Kevan calls her a wild beauty, Yandel contrasts her beauty with Elia's delicate one, and then there's Robert and Ned and that woman comparing Arya to Lyanna being treated as something meaningful. The whole narrative acts like she is beyond direct quotes. I see fuck all suggesting Lyanna being beautiful is some lie.

lolno. He's just very observant and analytical of his own existence.

Yes, he is. The idiot didn't laugh until the others started both times. He was looking as if he was following a mosquito or something. He's literally the worst candidate for the throne.

can you not read his response to the question? fucking retard

You're in denial, little faggot. Just look in the mirror and admit to yourself what you really are.

why are brits so hideous?

>still no proofs
goof

Attached: 714_a.jpg (235x178, 19K)

Reading is for queers like you

Is that in the books?

That's a pretty good summary of Yea Forums

Yes. She'd occasionally let him slip into her bed out of pity and he'd go for it cause of how fucked up he is. He has fits in the books too and is even younger.

he's an alt-chad

This is me, bend the knee, fag.

Attached: kink of westeros.jpg (732x817, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr04zG0y6jo

The gayness of this video is overheating my laptop.

Maybe you should buy a more heterosexual laptop then

>faggot Brazilians are indicative of real life

Have you considerd that the theybare full of shit because nobody will watch a bunch of literally who’s playbnever have I ever unless it’s “shocking”

Holy shit are zoomers this retarded about believing the internet?

Do you think people live life’s like porn films?

Attached: EA2824F3-0F22-4C4D-B11C-4D2E8DD9DBC5.gif (326x281, 110K)

>4 or 5 people in a day

My dick would be soar for weeks

Women can achieve multiple orgasms, often fairly easily if we don't blow our loads in

Alright. You got me.
Funnily enough, While checking your evidence, I found even better evidence favoring your argument. So I can't deny it any longer.

I wouldn't know how to respond to this
10/10

I can’t say for sure as I’m not a woman but they certainly seem to enjoy it a lo lore than a man.

I get like a “fuck yeah I’m awsome” feeling but women seem to hit some whole other level of feeling I don’t even approach.

For men it’s almost like fulfilling an impulse like scratching an itch but I couldn’t even imagine having an orgasm like I’ve seen women have

That's because he's brazillian, not british.

Reach was the strongest kingdom of all, didn't save it from shitty writing.

the pain factor certainly isn’t overrated. it varies according to the size of your vaginal canal/partner’s dick size & level of arousal/wetness but it can be very, very painful when so many men are too incompetent and inconsiderate to engage in proper foreplay and mindlessly jackhammer into you.

I might.

Attached: next time.gif (250x278, 631K)

they’re acting. you’re seeing them exaggerate their level of pleasure for your own benefit.

bad sex for women is actively painful. bad sex for men is merely boring

It's the big nose