So, in the end, what was their tax policy?

So, in the end, what was their tax policy?

Attached: bran-sansa-game-of-thrones.jpg (480x240, 18K)

Zero taxes

Depends on how beautiful the rape.

>The dwarf's penny is the name given by the inhabitants of King's Landing to a tax on whoring during the War of the Five Kings.

>Giving the dwarf a penny quickly became a euphemism for visiting a brothel

100% taxes, fuck the peasants

I thought that was stupid. During the War, the city was already starving and shit poor, how many people were going to visit brothels? Are the couple of pennies going to make a difference when the Crown was four million dragons in debt already?
Say Kings Landing has 500k inhabitants, if 50k of those visit a whore once a week, that'll earn Tyrion 2.6m pennies. Which would be a staggering 260 golden dragons in a year. Not exactly the kind of cash that wins wars.

Have sex.

But I don't want to pay the dwarfs penny.

Attached: khaleesi_kiddo_cities.jpg (585x474, 120K)

>t.Tyrion who wants his dwarf penny

Is it wrong that I want to deepdick Sansa and her fucking Kong body?

Liquor and whores are depression proof, user. They're also easy to hit with taxes because few people are willing to mount a fight against sin taxes.
>No to school money, cheap booze now!
You've never seen it and never will. So it's an obvious place to get more money. Why a penny I couldn't say, that seems pointless.

Attached: 1557650894985.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

>Stannis is not the king
>nobody is putting penny in a huge jar when making grammar mistakes

Masturbation tax

Attached: 5988c597b9cd6c20008b483f-750-563.png (750x563, 490K)

Yes but my point is even if people keep whoring the way they did before everyone was starving, it's just not a lot of money.

Bronn shows up in the Iron Bank with a crossbow

all debts are cleared.

The anal Rape

>I think we should let the common folk vote on who should be raped this week

lol why even tax them it’s not like they have even close to enough gold. realistically it’s all holed up in the lord’s houses. why not just send men to the mines instead of a tax, it’s a much better method.
if this show was realistic they’d mint their own currency and distribute it to war vets & their families, victims of dany, civil servants, etc. then say taxes in that currency will be due next harvest and boom within a years time you’ll have a viable currency you can tax and exchange with foreign merchants for iron bank currency to end the debt crisis

Who is going to be his master of whispers

can't he just literally spy anybody in his mind?

>why not just send men to the mines
Canonically the mines under Casterly Rock have been empty for quite a while now.

>raped and humiliated
>now constantly wears BDSM accessories
I bet she lets people watch her fuck dogs too

hot

Attached: 82.jpg (669x720, 47K)

*laughter*
Might as well make the women vote.