If only she had elephants

>If only she had elephants...

Attached: The aunt of elephants.jpg (1041x606, 209K)

>elephants vs a horse archer army
what a retard

Based and proohpilled

Post Lena Headey nudes brah, I want to see that nice english poosi.

Cool Wine Aunt

elephants spook horses even at a distance user... horses won't get anywhere near an elephant
go read arrian's alexander campaigns or xenophon's anabasis

>horse archer

not in the show

Elephants didn't save the Khwarezmians from Ghengis Khan, user

you mean >elephants versus unsullied spears

well elephants are typically memes in warfare but the Khans probably dealt with elephants with something other than horses

So isn't that what we're all asking in our own lives? "Where's my elephant?" I know that's what I've been asking.

They literally blew loud horns from horseback and the elephants ran away back into their lines

>The presence of war elephants initially caused Mongol horses to shy in terror, but Mongol general Khudu (Qutuq) ordered his men to shower the elephants with arrows. The wounded elephants stampeded and destroyed everything in their path. In the end, Mongol troops abandoned their offensive and returned to Yunnan, a province of Yuan dynasty with their wounded general Khudu.
huh I guess archers are pretty GOAT against elephants
but I don't think the Dothraki would be as smart as the Mongols

Timur the Lame stacked hay on camels and set them on fire at the elephant lines.

I feel like this is meant as reference to the giant elephants in LOTR

I dunno about being as smart but there certainly more skilled. Dudes cut throats through holes in armor while riding on horses

depends how armoured they were, in India they got this pith from a type of palm and made padded armour for the elephants that made them all but immune to arrow fire, and an elephant can outpace humans and get close enough to horses to frighten them.

I don't think we even see the Dothraki use bow and arrow

Loot train battle, they had em for a second

Why do I hate Lena Heady's face so much? She's not hideous but I really hate looking at her. Guess it's cause it's a face that exudes bitter smugness.

Yeah she is one of the most smug actresses i know

but