Drogon

So how big can this motherfucker get anyway?
We know he supposedly won't ever stop growing but we are not going to be reaching King Ghidorah territories, right?
How much bigger was Smaug?

Attached: 5ce465e65526ac0126756ab9[1].png (1641x1231, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons/
shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons-2/
shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons-kissing/
youtu.be/iGPaqmR9U00?t=40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dragon is called Drogon
WOAH

>Big
What makes you use that word? Compared to the world of ice and fire, kingslanding or even the red keep he is very small. To me it seems like you onlöy use it because he's big
for you

BRAVO NOLAN

Who gives a crap, your shit show ended move on, stop spamming this garbage

Its not even a real dragon its a wyrvyn.

Fuck GoT post-s4 but this is actually the best shot in the entire series and possibly in TV history.

I think the real question is; Will he grow larger than ancalagon the black, greatest of all fantasy dragons?

Attached: 0EC25D99-2BCE-42C1-87D4-D829E5F2CA0B.jpg (2456x1000, 479K)

Attached: bane2.gif (371x500, 2.13M)

Reminds me of that big volcano guy from Wrath of the Titans

he already shrunk down in the next scene
dragon size in got is as consistent as number of unsullied and dothraki

this is warhammer levels of retarded

>get a wyvern
>call it drogon the dragon

mad queen from day one

Attached: 51818AAA-CF91-4E69-B1F4-60E47A148114.jpg (1980x1209, 1.63M)

Attached: 081495A2-3686-48E1-B6D6-BFB2EFC5F808.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Drogon is like 1/2 the size of Smaug

did the maesters really fuck with dragon growth? the theory is hard to believe though I certainly think they want magic gone and are therefore gay.

There is seriously no way Drogon is bigger than Shenron.

Drogon the Wyvern, he‘s Not a Dragon

Attached: DEA5C462-C4E6-44C3-BF5C-E59088321F14.jpg (1200x1099, 199K)

wasn't he killed by sword lmao tolkien is a hack

How's Spyro not the most badass?

Where is Ancalagon the Black?

Shenron is just long. He'd be Shenlong if it wasn't mistranslated.

pretty sure he was killed by harnessing the power of the sun or something to strike him down

If Ancalagon just fell to the side his own weight would kill him.

He is the background

Try again.

Attached: shenron.png (642x992, 927K)

They're whatever the author calls them because he's the one crafting the setting. GRRM isn't playing D&D.

Look how thin he is at the bottom. You can't into perspective, nigger.

Named after Khal Drogo

It's because he's literally emerging from 7 dodgeballs.

So what about the Witch King of Angmar and his Fellbeast? What would you guys classify a Fellbeast as, a Wyvern?

Attached: Witch King.jpg (900x888, 122K)

That's clearly a bat.

Here

Attached: 32FFB0CF-6A7F-4C6D-BBE8-CF915AF588F5.jpg (1024x427, 61K)

preparing to eat them all in one bite

That'd be Lindwurm and Wyrm.

>every single thread
You know you don't get upvotes here, right Faggot?

Attached: 1553320068593.png (469x452, 277K)

Fellbeast is like comparing one of those weird Triassic mammal-lizards to a dinosaur. It’s its own thing.

me on the bottom right

>We know he supposedly won't ever stop growing
They litertally say in the show several times that the dragons are fully grown though? What the fuck are you talking about

Exactly. A Fellbeast is basically a Wyvern and a Lindwrum

By a guy with a magic flying sail ship too

yeah and the direwolves could be called hyenas if he wanted

Yes.

Nigga look how big Balerion got, his head is like 4 times the size of Drogons.

In GoT lore dragons never stop growing until they die. Give or take the course of the show is probably like 15 - 20 years, Balerion was 200 years old when he died.

Attached: Cersei_Stormborn_ep.jpg (1000x667, 58K)

this is dune levels of retarded

some one needs to kill dr*gon before he poses a threat

t. Bane

>dragon is named after man with a huge dragon dong
WOAH

Bran can just waarg him whenever.

Also. Why the hell didn't Qyburn turn this battle rattle into a clockwork skeleton dragon?

He isn’t that big why do idiots keep posting this

Stop with the autism already

Post the full version, or don't post it at all.

Attached: 47679789.jpg (700x2386, 257K)

>Also. Why the hell didn't Qyburn turn this battle rattle into a clockwork skeleton dragon?
He probably didn't have enough parts, such as the rest of the skeleton or anything to inject his potions into because it's just bone.

ancalagon was never that big. its a misconception from a vage sentence about him destroying the three tops of a mountain when he fell. which can easily mean that the hit them with great speed. like a bullet. it doesnt mean the crushed the whole mountain. this would also mean the created a whole new mountain...

Attached: 27954670073_38a1a470e3_b.jpg (1024x684, 103K)

How big is too big before it just becomes retarded though?
I'm willing to let Ghidorah slide because he is an alien being that feeds on radiation, otherwise he is just too fucking big for a dragon.
I think this is as big as I'm willing to go for an animal who is still eating meat, even if he is from a world of magic and other otherworldly shit.

Attached: 4f4c3e214fe1fd5a4455a0f60eee0d31.png (1527x2025, 3.27M)

>How big is too big before it just becomes retarded though?
Ask your mom.

I think in an interview he made his dragons wyverns because in biology you’ll never find a flying animal with 4 limbs. It’s always hind legs and wings

He fucked off to Essos. Now has an entire continent of animals and people to eat, and no mommy to tell him "no".

>Ghidorah.
>Dragon.
Wyvern.

kek you autistic fucks are alright

The dragons are kind of small. Balerion the Black Dread was named so because he would shade an entire town when he flew overhead. Balerion was like 150 years old when Aegon invented.
They made the 5 year old baby dragons super op in the show

>They made the 5 year old baby dragons super op in the show
Compared to humans without magic or dragons of their own, yeah.

Here is a better question, would Smaug would be compelled to obey Dany? I mean, is it like a genetic thing where Dragons have to be submissive to a Targaryens? I don't see any other explanation to why Drogon didn't just eat Jon after killing his mom.

Attached: Dany.jpg (1920x2486, 364K)

Yes

stop trying to push your retarded narrative that people can just call fictional creatures whatever they want

But they can.... because it’s fictional

Probably not, Smaug is significantly smarter than Martin's dragons, isn't descended Valyrian bred dragons, and quite likely possesses his own mindraping capabilities.

Do you have a reason to think it's wrong? Or do you just not like it?

stop trying to push your retarded narrative that just because some guys on a shitty island off the european coast decide over the rest of the world how heraldry works

>charizard fits in your pocket

Yeah, he's a pocket monster

post the bane/cia version

>Ancalagon is called a fire drake
>Has wings and 4 legs
hmmmm

The growth thing is a side effect of them poisoning and killing all the dragons

Why do you think bran is looking for him

based bran

Well, Wolves and Hyenas both exist and are not the same thing.

Dragons and Wyverns on the other hand do not exist and therefore can be whatever the fuck people want them to be.

bullshit stars dont get that big

Why the fuck is Shenron so smol?

Needs to fit in the Dragonballs

You’ll find out in the inevitable follow on series / film in 5 years, when they co-opt lady Stoneheart as dany and it’s mad queen 2: electric boogaloo

They are still baby dragons. They can't explode the fucking city gates and walls with their breath.
Drogon was 4 times as big and he only melted stuff

I don't know shit about fantasy stuff. So how come the dragon in Dark Souls was a Drake? He had wings.

Tolkien dragons are all drakes too, the only differences being if they breath fire or not, he's just autistic

Pretty sure wyvern fags are the same ones that want Jurassic Park dinosaurs to have feathers.

There's no way Glaurung is that big. How could a sword have killed him?

Ah, thanks user

>just put an n at the end bro

lmao all you nerds are so gay for dragons

And wyverns, don‘t forget

same thing dragonfag

Doesn't matter really they're all dragons.

This. No further discussion necessary.

>I don't see any other explanation to why Drogon didn't just eat Jon after killing his mom.

Attached: 1558451410171.png (777x1200, 616K)

Mean, dragonfag & wyvernfag

I seriously don't see it happening any other way, there has to be a reason Drogon took her body.
I'm positive in the sequel she will be the main villain, as some sort immortal Dragon witch.

Attached: Dragon-Age-II-concept-art-dragon-age-origins-14009397-2560-1445[1].jpg (2560x1445, 1.74M)

I'm so tired of you autistic contrarian faggots with "muh wyverns" in every thread.
If you were as clever as you think you were you would know that in GOT/ASOIAF wyverns are a seperate species, from Sothoryos.

Get on my level, bitch nigga.

DABID!!!!

this is too big and is massively retarded, Drogon is basically the limit. If it can't be killed by men, it's retarded broken op shit stupid faggot cunt jew trash.

A dragon is just a big lizard that spits fire, sometimes they fly...thats fucking it.

>6’2 vs 5’10

Wyvern fag status: REKT

>this flying, fire breathing lizard is completely different from this flying, fire breathing lizard
Same thing fag

>King Ghidorah territories, right?

He's small time. Try Ancalagon the Black from Lord of the Rings.

Not much bigger than that. Balerion stopped growing at about the size, and he was the biggest dragon in recorded history.

Not a villain.
GRRM is hugely influenced by Tolkien and gave control of Westeros to a powerful, immortal entity with an all-seeing eye.
The logical conclusion is a great war, followed by a Return of the King. The only two people with Targaryen blood conveniently reside in places with great, untapped old-world magic. One of them is recently deceased and last seen on a jet flight to the place resurrection priestesses come from.
GOT was a prequel.

I thought he was a Hydra

Balerions skull is like 4 times bigger than Drogons

When it starts looking silly with practical effects.

Attached: godzilla0-6.webm (1280x680, 2.9M)

That head is only slightly bigger than Drogon's
>In GoT lore dragons never stop growing until they die
That's absolute bullshit. Balerion stopped growing a year before dying

>Drogon reacts more rationally than a human being would've reacted after you murdered their mother

woah

Attached: 1503062570055.jpg (677x767, 53K)

Oh and also he was too big to fly properly. According to the king of the time, he couldn't even handle KL to Dragonstone

Cool image
Multiple misspellings though.

Thats correct but the difference between dragons and wyverns, in George Rape Rape Martins World, is that the wyverns are a bit smaller and they can‘t breath fire. Maybe the valyrian fags bred wyvern eggs and create the dragons.

Attached: DF56AEEA-0CDB-4D8E-A48A-AD552CE7F1C3.jpg (1280x880, 254K)

The only description of the size of the Black Ancalagon made by Tolkiem is this passage:

>"Before the rising of the sun Eärendil slew Ancalagon the Black, the mightiest of the dragon-host, and cast him from the sky; and he fell upon the towers of Thangorodrim, and they were broken in his ruin". - The Silmarillion

The size of Thangorodrim, the mountain above the stronghold of the primal dark lord Morgoth, is based on Tolkien’s drawing ‘The Vale of Sirion’ (Artist and Illustrator, p. 59) and Karen Wyn Fonstad’s observation in her Atlas of Middle-earth (Houghton Mifflin, p. 22 in the 1991 edition) that it suggests a mountain 35,000 feet in height. Ergo, Ancalagon would have to be very, very big to ‘break’ Thangorodrim.

Attached: b1f16f69cc51a25c219b3493dd17ffda.gif (1545x973, 440K)

Are you retarded

that's not Bran you bitch ass nigger

No.
Asoif dragons are magically tied to Valeria and by extension, Targaryens.
But Smaug's magic is of a different world entirely.

Balerion's skull is literally the size of a wagon
Daenerys' dragons themselves were a couple of wagons large.

its not real dummy
its all made up

what?no way

Attached: 1557781562150.png (400x381, 114K)

Honestly I get it.
Martin could have been writing the story, and then gotten to a point where he realizes Drogo must die and that Dany names one of the subsequent dragons after him
But
Why
Wouldn't he go back and fucking change Drogo's name? He HAD to have had a moment where he thought
>ok yeah and she names one after her brother, and her other brother, and her late rape-husband
>hmm rhaegal seems good
>viscerion
>d-drogon?
>that sounds a lot like dragon. Basically that is the word dragon
>that seems ok

I think taking everything Tolkien wrote in his more mythological works would be a mistake. They are written as in-universe legends and myths; to say that Ancalagon was big enough to break the towers of Thangorodrim is to say he was absolutely massive, not that he was several miles long, and to explain why the mountains were like that. They're clearly volcanoes, which is why they lack a sharp top.

Still eating meat nigga this faggot would have to eat like 80 elephants a day just to not starve. Too big and retarded.

>I think taking everything Tolkien wrote in his more mythological works at face value would be a mistake**

Maybe it happened in reverse.
>Hey you know what would be a cool name for a dragon? Drogon. It's like dragon but with an O hehehe.
>Maybe Dany should name the dragons after people she cared about, like her rape-husband or the psychotic brother who sold her to the rape-husband and then threatened to stab her fetus.
>Well if the dragon is named Drogon then what can the husband's name be? Rogon? No that's silly... Drogo! That's it! Khal Drogo.
And there you have it, the greatest writer of our generation

Drogon has nothing left in this world and it makes me sad, he survived every tragedy just to suffer endlessly, mourning his mother and brothers all his life, being the last dragon alive.

>tallest mountain in middle earth is roughly the same height as Everest
Tolkien is such a hack.

Seems like a petty thing to worry about, though.
A better choice would have been to leave it unnamed, in honor of Drogo and Dothraki traditions.

Thats the bittersweet ending

I guess it is, poor baby is the one who has it the worst. He will live being feared and hunted, last remnant of an extincted species, with no one by his side.

very nice

>horse named hurse

waoh

Don't worry he will fuck a bunch of horse and create Qilins

Attached: 19c18h046h0sijpg[1].jpg (1200x675, 199K)

GRRM uses a very old fashioned word processor. It's like vim or something. He couldn't work out how to do a search and replace and it was just too hard to fix.

That‘s so sad, poor Drogon.

Attached: EB9271D3-1A1D-4B57-A2C5-0921104E42B4.png (727x884, 1.08M)

Sounds cool enough, I guess Dany would be more of anti-villain then, or at least someone who is trying to find redemption? Could just be a wild card though, chaotic neutral

>Wrym
Uh are you sure

This.
Ancalagon came out of the door of Angband, like orcs and balrogs. If he was that big he would have broken the whole thing coming out.
He's like 1.5x Smaug at best.

I think Deathwing is a pretty good example of how large a dragon can grow
>Deathwing was designed to have a wingspan of about 365 meters, or 1,200 feet

Attached: Deathwing_Size_Comparison.png (1206x624, 630K)

How is he getting hunted? Not even an army of 100k could prevail against him.

Also he might just settle in Valeria.

Dragons with a beak and teeth have the best aesthetics.

Attached: GOW dragon.jpg (1920x1585, 355K)

Looks dumb

hes a literal animal and one responsible for killing 6 million people in kings landing cant wait for based bran to warg him into the fucking ocean

All of your dragons are shit. Glaurung is the best dragon in fiction.

Attached: 1554660413503.png (1279x979, 1.23M)

Looks better in the actual game

what did he eat? just imagine how big his farts are

When is he going to start stealing and hoarding gold as well as kidnapping princesses though? Human/Dragon hybrids when?

Attached: oskar-vega-bowserpeachunflattened.jpg (1000x1412, 529K)

When he finds a woman who can take the knot

Attached: the real ending to GOT.jpg (481x602, 131K)

>charizard is 5'7"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>same ones that want Jurassic Park dinosaurs to have feathers
They fucking should have feathers

If you look at the final episode again, in a scene where tyrion is underground in the room with dragon skulls, there is a huge one way bigger than of drogon

haha someone should post a link to the full image
haha

t.first day on internet

im a dragon

Please add Drogon to this chart for a sense of scale.

>Dragonlet

Attached: 1557282111611.gif (1280x1086, 706K)

shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons/

shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons-2/

shadbase.com/mother-of-dragons-kissing/

Pic-related is 7'2"

Attached: 600px-149Dragonite.png (600x600, 202K)

They stop growing if they're confined. Rhaegal and Viseryon were supposed to be smaller than Drogon because when Dany chained up the other two under the pyramid in Meereen Drogon wasn't there. He spent months flying around doing whatever the fuck he wanted.

He would be about one third to half of Smaug's size during the last season.

Literally

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049.jpg (1199x641, 59K)

Why is he so smug?

This big

Attached: 0d161a5cdbd1d05c1db2f1c54922b170.png (729x995, 1013K)

So roughly the size of Ancalagon's toenail?

cock merchants are everywhere.
What will happen when a someone eat a dragon penis

Attached: shadman dumbledore.jpg (607x474, 95K)

>Drogon bigger than Sheron

Attached: Shenron.jpg (853x480, 58K)

I'd let Drogon impregnate me.

Charizard isn't a dragon, he's a flying/fire type.

She's haunted by past mistakes and tends to dragons in self-imposed exile in old valyria. Only when she is called upon she begrudgingly decides to take action.
She has sworn off bloodshed, but is put in a position where she has to act.
Jon/Aegon had the opposite arc, and is forging an army beyond the wall to wreak havoc on those that manipulated and betrayed him.

fkin el

>we will never see this in a movie
Maybe it's better that way, very few people could do Silmarillion justice.

Attached: ancalagon the black.jpg (1118x1920, 235K)

Daily reminder the entirety of middle earths lore is surrounded by a family disput between two god kings and their refusal over intervention against an agent of chaos and calamity.

We literally went over this in a thread yesterday, you mong.
I'm assuming you were there judging from your haste to post this idiocy.

Oh man that looks awesome. I agree. No one will hit Tolkien’s motifs on the head. Seems like no one out there who would really wanna drive the purpose of the stories with the heart of the author in the forefront

Nothing. His life was short lived because the gods said fuck that

Ancalagon isn't that big dumbass.

Yeah, how the fuck are people ok with the hree-Eyed Ravenbeing in power, specifically when they mentioned several times that the power behind him is not to be trusted?
Than again Dany herself killed like a million people in one day...

Dragons were bred by breeding Wyverns and Firewyrms. Firewyrms were Dragons without wings.

Most Kino scene in season 8. Dark and forbidding landscape with a giant dragon that acts like a house cat woken up from a nap to check out a visitor, determine they are not a threat and goes back to sleep.

George is promising winds before summer 2020. It’s on his blog.

See
He was pretty fucking big but that picture is exaggerated for replies

true but that picture is beyond retarded since glaurung was killed by a sword to the heart, if we take that picture in consideratie a sword would have never pierce his hide, flesh and heart

Guess that means that the final book will come out around mid-2030s (presuming of course that the fat fuck hasn't died from heart failure before that).

he will replace his body with a new and enhaced one

>dragon is called eragon

fucking hate vim

Based

There is no point in growing larger.
The monster is always smaller than the house it's going to smash. It's medieval in GOT so there are no skyscrapers.

The reason why modern monsters are so big is because of the Skyscrapers

Attached: 09ABB615-AAB7-442D-AA19-5A65E0AF904C.png (800x450, 672K)

Smaug would rape her.

Glaurung is the best Dragon.

Attached: Glaurung_the_golden_by_lyntonlevengood-d34lpfh.jpg (1024x724, 196K)

Ancalagonposting is the best thing ever.

grigori is also a good dragon

This. So many character names are just a slightly tweaked version of a regular name to make them sound more ye olde. Drogon is no different.

Gotta love a dragon that not only works as a general but also mindrapes people for shits and giggles.

Attached: glaurung_studies_by_turnermohan-d9301wt.jpg (798x1001, 262K)

>Mind Control/Rape
Alright, you have my attention

Smaug would use her as a cocksleeve before eating her as a small snack before sleeping on his literal mountain of gold and jewels

almost made me want to watch a hobbit movie haha

>Wouldn't he go back and fucking change Drogo's name?

Why would he do that? Drogon is easier to remember because it is so similar to Dragon.

You sure it's not because Drogon couldn't kill a Targaryen or some shit like that?

>Tolkien is such a hack.

user, Arda is literally Earth. The Lord of the Rings is set in prehistoric Earth.

None of that is real, aside from heraldry there is no universal classification system for dragons as they are fictional creatures from a hundred mythological traditions.

What is a DRAGONfly? Checkmate wyvern cucks

>not naming the dragon Mr. Cuddlefuck or sally stinkfinger
goddamn martin, you had one job!!

>Glaurung
>Dies by sword

what goes in a kingdom like angmar or a massive city like minas morgul

Debauchery

Shenron is far bigger than that.

Based

Attached: And+turin+killed+glaurung+after+banging+his+sister+afterwards+he+_a108aa58ec5b55cca812c83930863838.p (1900x1050, 1.74M)

>Drogon flies away to Valyria
>lives in sadness and solitude
>10 years pass
>Rhaego, smuggled away from his mother at birth and raised by the sheep people, is now 15
>the time has come for him to claim his birthright
>Rhaego journeys to Valyria, where he is befriended by Drogo
>together they return to Westeros to seize the throne
>The Stallion Who Rides The World also rides a dragon

She named him after Drogo you fucking retard.

As far as animals goes he's the largest terrestrial land animal ever shown in the show. This is a world that's filled with gigantism of all varieties.

Yeah exactly. Glaurung fulfills both his role as a great villain and mythological monster to be slain by the sword, something that can't be said for most dragons in fantasy, who'd turn them into another "fantasy race", or just an overgrown lizard that spits fire.

Dog-like drakes are super cool
Could see lower-born Valyrians riding them into battle

>naming a dragon drogon
this is absolutely retarded, it's like naming your dog doge

looks too much like a gator

Fixed that for you famalam.

Attached: related.jpg (1200x1099, 198K)

Belarion was sick as his last rider took him to valyria's ruins. When she returned Belarion was terrible wounded and she was eaten from the inside by "horrors".

Galakrond could have eaten Deathwing and his siblings if not for the fact he was unintelligent by comparison.

Reminder that BG2 is the only game that got dragons right. Very similar to based Smaug, actually.

>pretty damn large, but not comically huge
>incredibly powerful and intelligent
>able to speak

Attached: Firkraag.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

hes still fucking tiny

Complete bullshit. A dragon is a dragon. All this arguing over what's a dragon, wyvern, wyrm, etc based on how many legs they have has no basis in actual mythology - it's a legacy of autistic British heraldry that got picked up again by D&D and turned stupid classification system you posted. Historically, a dragon was a dragon whether it had four legs, two, or none.

Whether something is a dragon or not depends entirely on what setting you're talking about, unless you think that D&D is the final authority for all of the fantasy genre.

>Dracula means dragon
WOAH

This guy had to be killed by a swarm of other dragons.

Attached: Dawn_of_the_Aspects.jpg (1200x793, 147K)

>Dragon
>two lanklet arms and a bitch ass mermaid tail.

He'll eventually be so big that he'll slide off the earth and fall into space.

My dragon would be 100x bigger

Attached: 1531370203663.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

dragons in dark souls are made out of stone and are intelligent, drakes are just dumb animals.
If Dragons were humans then drakes would be monkeys

Attached: 1543721426429.png (1261x940, 741K)

>Asoif dragons are magically tied to Valeria
fucking idiot, dragons are all over the world, and when Valeria was just a bunch of mud huts pilgrims from the east thought them how to use dragons
they are probably the only ones who use them in battle IIRC

Smaug would marry her and then she would divorce him and take half his gold hoard with alimony

>Shenron
>30m
You fucking what? Shenron is easily Bigger than fucking Drogon

that's a turtle

Wait a minute, it says here this Ancalagon the Black was defeated by the Eagles.

If the eagles were powerful enough to defeat a dragon the size of a mountain, why didn't they just fly the ring into Morsor?

Attached: 1550690140740.jpg (1013x720, 233K)

They had a really tight schedule

they literally didn't want to

Fuck no, Smaug is smarter than every fucker in Westeros by far, and isn't just a fire breeding dog like Dany's dragons. Smaug would sleep somewhere and not bother putting up with their shit

the dragon was important
the ring wasn't

Have you never played dragon's dogma you stupid nigger?
youtu.be/iGPaqmR9U00?t=40

>if we take that picture in consideratie a sword would have never pierce his hide, flesh and heart
You forget that the first elves and men were basically gods compared to the ones that came after them, and had far more magic and power to draw upon

nah and i indeed feel stupid now. that was great.

>The dragon was a literal doomsday weapon of Satan summoned from the void. Eagles can claw that
>The ring is an unassuming piece of metal that invades the mind and spirit of the bearer and corrupts them no matter how pure of heart they are. Eagles can't claw that
Plus Eagles are fucking assholes

You in the left corner versus the guy she tells you not to worry about

hol up

Attached: 1558549241780.jpg (1200x1099, 331K)

Balerion was like 200 y.o. and about twice the size of Drogon, eventually they stop growing or at least the growing gradually slows

One of the books mentions something like the last living dragons being pathetically small because the lineage had gotten weak, I think the size relates more to breeding

Bigger

Attached: hxhgzyy1lmfz.png (1920x1080, 739K)

I don't care you fucking nerd.

This is so fucking funny!

If you could replace dragons with some other kind of creature (they are so overused), what would you choose? Sea serpants? Balrogs? Eldritch abominations?

No, "Dracul" means Dragon, "Dracula" is a deformation of the word "Draculea" which means "Son of The Dragon", which was Vlad Tepes' nickname since his father was nicknamed "The Dragon"

A seed named feed

pepe the epic frog

Giant bears

>Don’t talk to me or my wife’s dragon ever again..

i played and enjoyed this game but dont remember 90% of what happened

also greatsword is fucking shit and i regret using it throughout the entire game

Is that text continued somewhere?? It cuts off at the bottom...

The dragons are like crocodiles. They keep growing until they can no longer manage to keep themselves fed/

Ice spiders.

Attached: tomasz-kwiatkowski-spider-2.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

They kind of forgot

Tolkien niggers BTFO

how does she not die

Basilisks

>Implying that big boy wouldn't be content eating a blue whale a bi weekly

Seafood is the best food for growing large

I think he can lay eggs assexualy so he can basically start the dragon race again.

Depends on the setting really.
In the settings where dragons can't speak and are just really powerful animals they could be replaced with literally any mythical animal.
In settings where dragons are at least as intelligent as humans and often wiser, I would replace them with some sort of primordial progenitors of other animals.

Attached: c-5 galaxy.jpg (1600x1085, 543K)

I like giants if they are done right

he thicc

Post tiny dragon

Attached: 5c3e0f7a369a4.png (336x350, 133K)

Attached: 1539397901243.jpg (480x680, 52K)

no, you'll laugh at it

what do you think they smelled like haha
I bet they smelled spicy hahaa

Mikhail from Drakengard 3 was best dragon.

I just want one of these with like Ridley's toe or something covering up half of Ancalacon

Like a fart from a lizard

Spooky shit

I don't honestly think the writers themselves put any motive behind that

Agreed shouldve added dragonite

die you fucking barneyfag

that is true but the same can be said about the drakes of that time, especially glaurung, compared to smaug

I absolutely love this design for him

In all likelihood there were more dragons in the Shadowlands anyway

>doubt
would be cool if true, but I sincerely doubt they'll do something that clever

It's like GRRM did a Woll Smoth for Dragon

>killed by having a small flying boat rammed into his nose

Just as retarded as Cthulhu.

I hate this so much.
Stop using DnD classification! DnD classification is shit!
Do you know what a gorgon is according to DnD?

Attached: troll bouy.jpg (1818x938, 340K)

tax evasion

>implying topleft isn't what you would normally refer to as a drake

>be me
>writing a story about werewolves
>the main werewolf is named worewolf

I think you mean a wyvern named drogon

Kangaroos that beat you up and then fuck your mother

I like golems and elementals.

Why doesn't he have a saddle? It seems to me that riding him would be extremely painful.

he's a big guy

Hoewer shitty Eragon is the evil overlord has the biggest dragon I believe. His black wing is mistaken for a wall.

A lot of large reptiles in real life are like that, actually- it's called indeterminate growth. Their rate of growth gradually slows down but never stops. Most crocodiles, for example, are like that- the older they get, the bigger they get, until the day they die.

Worm hivemind.

That's a big dragon

But Deathwing was literal "don't ask a wizard did it" and could somehow shapeshift into a regular size human.

literally all of these are magic fantasy creatures you're all autistic incels

Lamassus because they're cool

Attached: the-lamassu-angus-mcbride.jpg (600x545, 114K)

You never really see sea monsters done well, like krakens and serpents. All I can think of is pirates of the Caribbean

>reeeeee muh incel pterodactyls
Stfu no one cares, dragons have FOUR LEGS, GET YOUR LAME SOI SHIT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

>incel pterodactyls

Attached: 1558055399997.jpg (608x608, 70K)

Let me explain to you incels how it works
Dragon = four legs = cool
Wyvern = two legs = fucking retarded and lame
When you say dragon, you get us hyped up, and then you shove your fucking soi drinking virgin bat in our faces. It's false advertising and disappointing.

I would refer to that as a wyrm. I'd refer to totally legless dragon/serpents as a worm. Wyrms, drakes, wyverns, lindwurms, worms, amphiptheres, and lóngs - all forms of dragons.

Giants

Attached: giant exterminator.jpg (1920x2719, 1.14M)

>implying your dumbass cat dragons aren't retarded as fuck
If you promise somebody a serious story involving a dragon and you give them that, they'll walk out.

>hurrr durrr cats are reptiles
Fucking retarded nigger
Literally and unironically have sex