HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ISN'T AMERICA WEIRD?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: JimJefferies2-374x345.jpg (374x345, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odCQhAezB_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XfJdP3Heo10
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1558528931807.webm
prepforthat.com/australia-anti-encryption-bill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did he say to trigger you this week?

t. 6 year old

nerd

>t. doing it wrong

t. Tryhard newfag

i wan't to sodomise him with a stainless steel revenge dildo

>so I hit that 9yo girl with my baseball bat *audience laughs* but seriously we must stop #drumpf #guns and #whitemales *audience claps*

Attached: 29-anthony-jeselnik-1-new.w700.h467.jpg (700x467, 57K)

AREN'T GANZ A BANCHA CANTS
>standing ovation from lefty burgers, wooing like banshees

>That's for stupid people. Like........ TRUMP!
>Red necks and guns.... SILLY!
>Republicans morons.
>Racists bad
>Muslim good

Haha sick comedy bro

Attached: file.png (650x366, 265K)

>despite being entirely exposed heavily editing interviews and being racist it's had no impact on his career at all

youtube.com/watch?v=odCQhAezB_Q

He makes money for people, he's protected

>tv shows edit interviews down to fit their runtime and suit the narrative

I like how this was actually a revelation to some of you retards, it would be more shocking if his show didn't do this.

He’s not wrong.

This makes me really angry. Nobody seems to care because apparently people love being lied to when they like the truth they are sold.

>knows he does this as it was already a thing months ago when he did it to the comic guy
>still willingly goes on the show

Well he did expose him by recording all of it, so it was well worth it.

He went on the show to expose him.

but it was already known he did this sounds like he wanted to be a Martyr

>Another Hollywood golden goose gets exposed for being a manipulated cunt
Jeffries exposed as another lefty cunt, the way he thinks of a multi-cultural utopia shows how far gone he is.

Did he make a joke about Trump? If that's the case I'M NEVER WATCHING HIM AGAIN

It's sad cause he used to be super edgy, dark and funny.

was it? source

youtube.com/watch?v=XfJdP3Heo10

reminder that this cuck and other foreigners like him are paid by american leftists to shit on america and its values and encourage americans to hate themselves and their country. he is a literal enemy propagandist

It's extremely sad. He was my favourite comedian by miles back when he was alcoholocaust Jim. He was fucking hilarious and genuine. Now all it is is just "Haha, orange man stupid! Right guys? xD"

Tragic

>get caught doing something shady
>throws a hissy fit and tries to insult the people who exposed you

You're a woman, aren't you?

it's not sad. it's criminal. and he should be kicked out of the country

Is it just me, or do australians tend to be the most insufferable, low IQ, loudmouths who never have anything intelligent to say?

They're the biggest example of people who talk the talk about being these rugged outback badasses, and yet the vast majority of white aussies are coastal city cucks who have very similar politics to people from LA or Vancouver despite trying to act all tough and swearing like its no tomorrow.
The fact that they willingly gave up their guns to their government is proof that they're not these free-spiritied, red-blooded whites. They're just stereotypically dumb and ignorant anglo lefties.

>Is it just me, or do australians tend to be the most insufferable, low IQ, loudmouths who never have anything intelligent to say?

this is how the rest of the world views burgers.

no, you're exactly right. australia is just like canada and california, only worse

Attached: 1546949548312.png (948x669, 355K)

>what am I gonna do, NOT lie?!?
Kek

This dudes head is so far up his own ass but I didnt know he had TDS too

He has fake TDS because it's epin and popular and people eat it up. A complete sellout.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1558528931807.webm

he's right you know

based

australia will soon belong to china so I don't really care about this asshole and his aussie friends

Projection.
Bongs and ozzies are worse than americans in every way.

At least in burgerland, you don't get thrown in jail for owning butter knives.

At least i don't get shot when trying to learn maths or something at school.

toughen up sweetie mkay

prepforthat.com/australia-anti-encryption-bill/

`"Australia has taken another bold step towards draconian privacy limitations. The country’s House of Representatives passed the “Telecommunications Assistance and Access Bill 2018.” The bill, also known as the Anti-Encryption Bill, would allow the country’s law enforcement to strong-arm big tech companies into releasing encrypted communications.

The Australian government says that the law will help the country deter acts of terrorism, drug trafficking, and the child sex trade."

Lol

imagine thinking this retard is funny
aussies in general are fucking tryhards 99% of the time, they think yelling loudly in a sarcastic tone is how adults talk to each other

A) All school shootings are hoaxes planned by the CIA.

B) Even if that weren't the case, you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get shot up by an incel

C) Acid and truck attacks are common in bongland, and continue rising. You're more likely to get acid or trucked than struck by lightning in the UK.

listened to this the day of. Jeffries funniest appearance in anything ever And nothing like it will ever come close

first of all, its not America, its the United States and also, its not weird, its retarded and i love it

>b-but shootings!
classic ausnigger cope

Used to love Jim, and I can't fault him at all for selling out. His type of dark comedy has a mid-level ceiling AT BEST. He had already peaked and had his one big TV chance (Legit) fail despite being legitimately hilarious. So it was nothing but stagnation for him in the future at best. If this gives him the security and recognition he wants then so be it. It's ruthless out there and everyone wants their piece. This is the best he can do to get that piece.

He was funny as fuck back when he was just a drunk Aussie.

I liked him until he said a joke about trump now I don't like him but it's just a coincidence.

obsessed

He insulted Allah. Inshalla my brothers. Claim his head in the name of Allah!

His anti gun rant was long ago. Any right winger would already hate him before Trump came along, dummy.