THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN WHO EVER LIVED DIDN'T HAVE A SWORD?

THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN WHO EVER LIVED DIDN'T HAVE A SWORD?

Attached: 73338673-46ED-4E55-B6CE-B190DC7F5A7A.jpg (463x488, 74K)

Something about the Hound being so happy to bully Arya in the most harmless way possible is incredibly entertaining

How would he have faired against one of those water dancers anyway? I like the idea behind using finesse but Sandor throughout the show was literally slicing entire bodies in half because he's so strong. I don't think Syrio or anyone that practices that type of fighting would have a chance.

hound was one of the most entertaining characters by far. they tried too hard to make his profanity funny in the last few seasons tho

Jaime estimated he'd have been able to beat the mountain with quickness and skill. The difference is fairly relative.

>this is what DEXfags unironically believe

We do see Oberyn (sort of) beating the Mountain mostly by just being quicker than him and having the right weapon. If Syrio tried to fight the Clegane brothers in full armor with his razor-thin fencing sword he would have been fucked though.

Reminder that if this was in season 8 they'd have made it to Robb within one episode.

It's really hard to judge how strong Hound is. He's not as strong as Mountain, but he's not as dumb as him.

So, imagine him pitted against Oberyn, it's hard to tell if Oberyn wouldn't even be able to knock Hound down or if Hound would be able to do the same to Oberyn. It can go either way.

But Jaime Lannister canonically has lost to Hound in a tourney match. So that has got to count for something.

What the fucks a lommy?

Attached: 85E82B24-62A4-4C11-B2A9-41B34A8F67C1.jpg (172x208, 11K)

if he wasnt trying to get a confession oberyn would have just killed gregor easily

Syrio cant pick up or use a steel sword to literally save his life as the show proved. That may be a deciding factor.

Im still mad, but that was a proper subversion

Remember when D&D cared and wrote memorable dialogue.

lol i never realized, that syrio could have picked up one of the two swords laying on the ground

As someone who has watched combat sports for many years I can tell you that not one fighter has ever said that they will lose a fight prior to a fight.

Don't know about anime power levels but in real life a trained fighter can take down somebody who's just swinging wildly, quite easily provided the weapons they use have roughly similar reach.

>I'll get you to safety.
SAFETY!? WHERE THE FUCK'S THAT!?

Jaime is also an incredibly arrogant cunt who thinks he's the hottest shit since Dayne.

Wasnt that just jousting though? Not the same as a straight fight at all. Although I've always thought it would be funny if Jaime's legendary ability was 99% hype and people just talked him up because he was Tywin's son.

Lol

lots of people name their swords,

It's hard not to be a cunt when you've been around with and was tutored by the actual hottest shits in the world of swordsmanship.

And then get humiliated by a 14 year old boy who's completely new to war. Jaime is an absolute meme

this, he has never really shown any particulary high skill
if he was so strong he would have killed ned in seconds