2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: 29FA62BA-0C3D-4F28-952C-2711A754BDBB.jpg (1000x1499, 143K)

Has anything of value ever come out of Britain?

Could someone post the screencap where user compares No Country For Old Men and Sherlock and explains why Sherlock sucks?

Norf and Souf

#gasMoffat

Tea cozies

Attached: yoda_tea_cosy_front_240_small2.jpg (265x320, 52K)

Why the fuck did they stray away from the first season's writing, jesus fucking christ.

Didn't even the most diehard of fans eventually admit that the last series was pretty bad?

IMO only the last season truly sucked

yep, it was so bad that many fans thought there would be a secret fourth episode coming out because there is no way the ending could be that shit. also basically killed any interest in a fifth season.

Dude it's almost 5am go to bed faggot

Attached: image.jpg (750x562, 93K)

Sophie Howard
India Reynolds
Melissa Clarke

Fan here (not diehard but still):
Series 1 is great, Series 2 too, but it should have ended with Sherlock's death. Series 3 was hit and miss, I only liked the wedding episode. Series 4 was absolute dogshit because Moffat of course. They fucking forgot that we should find out things along with Sherlock, instead simply revealing everything in the last second without the viewer ever having a chance to piece it together themselves. Then in the last episode they went completely mad and made it so that basically being intelligent is like having magic.

Oh yeah, wasn't there a theory that the show coming on at Sherlock's time the week after Sherlock finished was the secret episode?

Literally me. I remember seeing season 1's cliffhanger and thinking wow, I'm gonna love this show. The endless fanservice, Moriarty's drawn out role and the shitty stories really killed it.
At least Magnussen was a great villain in S3, despite his asspull twist.

2019... I am remembered

Attached: A1kYWlaMrXL._SY445_[1].jpg (319x445, 40K)

>Liz Hurley
>Monty Python
>Gemma Arterton
Britain is a disgrace but you're retarded.

Threadly reminder

Attached: schlock.png (915x933, 257K)

>NCFOM: smart people write about how smart people think and do things
>Sherlock: dumb people write about how smart people think and do things

The directing and editing is good though

America

Oh shit I can't wait for the third movie
1 and 2 were unadulterated KINO

That was a great post.

Magnificent. It's like I'm reading something by Moffat himself.

Good action movies.

>tony holmes
wish this hack could act another character type

Was it kino?

Attached: hbombergoy.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Happy Valley

This is the only good thing to come out of that insufferable cunt's channel.

He said of value

>Watch Jeremy Brett's Sherlock
>Incredible sets, actors look like they were pulled out of the stories, Sherlock actually expresses a sense of friendship and concern for Watson despite his attitude, the investigations feel like actual investigations, best Moriarty of all time

>Watch Cucumbersnatch's Sherlock
>Lazy "current year" setting, drawn conclusions make no sense and are always contrived, Sherlock is a complete sociopathic dickhead, most embarrassingly bad Moriarty humanly possible, repetitive and shitty writing

Doctor Who and Sherlock have taught me that not only is Stephen Moffat a hack, but he's a hack that genuinely thinks he's more clever than his source material, when in reality he does the same crap over and over again with no understanding of why people like the source material.

I'm watching the Jeremy Brett Sherlock series every night before bed this last month. I found it all on youtube. It's pure comfy kino guys, way better tha modern Shitlock. You should watch it.

First one is unironically a fun action movie. It's not necessarily a good Sherlock movie, but it's fun for what it is.

This man knows what's up

last episode of the last season was one of the worst things put unto television, or ever created

daily reminder that gatiss and moffat found OG moriarty boring so they changed him into the mincing retard he is in the show

brett is a fag rathbone is were its at

The industrial revolution

I blame Heat Legend's Joker for this current wave of 'WOOOOH SO OVER THE TOP SO CRAAAAAZYYYY' antagonists in tv and movies.
I'm sure it had been done before him but it feels like it's exploded since then.

Kills me everytime

What is john looking at

*cracks*
*sips*

shit sandwich

Fucking kek I remember going into Sherlock threads pretending to be an itk and confirming there was a secret ep coming, the show they thought was a front for Sherlock got a huge audience that first ep and then dropped off a cliff afterwards. Sherlock fans were seething.

what's his name again?

Reddit Holmes

you just proved you're not a faggot. well done.

The Mayflower

Putting Moriarty in S1 and finishing him off in S2 was a mistake, it's jumped the shark since then.

I know