It's a Tony broaches the topic of depression with Chris and Chris mocks it episode

>It's a Tony broaches the topic of depression with Chris and Chris mocks it episode
yikes

Attached: tonychriscar.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

That whole entire scene is one of the best ever recorded. One, Chris is fucking moving dead bodies. That's Cowboyitis. Two, the cigarette, holy fucking shit that cigarette. Tries to light the filter, tries to throw it out the closed window, and then stomps it to death.

>Maybe you got depression
>I'm no mental midget
>Ok, maybe you got a serotonin problem
>O-oh.. you know about that stuff?
Jesus. It's actually a masterpiece. It has comedy, tragedy, and a fully formed narrative. It's literally a short film inside of a show.

And Chris perks up as soon as he's mentioned in the paper

To be rendered and amnesiac and experiencing The Sopranos for the first time would be beautiful.

It's a beautiful scene and a very accurate depiction of how men talk to each other about mental health issues

Also the episode where Junior eats pussy

Attached: baccala.jpg (284x177, 9K)

The actor who played junior said Jimmy acted so well he felt bullied and intimidated IRL during the golf scene

>boohoo im so sad while i have alot of money and live in a big house

fucking joke depression is a made up modern day pussy decease anyway just go out and do fun shit

>depression is a new thing
Why do people always say that? Hippocrates, the father of medicine, described depression and described it as having a physical basis.

AJ becomes the most insufferable character on any show I've ever seen. The second last episode where Tony rips him out of bed made me happy. I was disappointed he didn't beat the shit out of him in that scene

You're welcome.

Attached: james-gandolfini-david-chase__130620022655.jpg (301x202, 9K)

>it's a tony goes golfing with the squares and they just ask him mafia questions episode
top cringekino

>currently watching Sopranos for the first time
>this scene comes up
>imm finna to beat my dick raw

Attached: EthicalPiercingBobwhite-poster.jpg (834x1080, 44K)

...what? its just a scene with two people talking.

>finna to
>to

Attached: wrong.jpg (200x202, 8K)

cool, thanks for clearing that up

Frank Sinatra by Cake at the end when Chrissy gets all the newspapers is probably my favorite musical moment in the show. That or Chickentown...

>Talks like a mulignan
>Doesn’t attend slip & fall school

She's not that attractive and she had irritable bowel syndrome.

Finna = fixing (to do something)
Gonna = going to (do something)

"Finna to" is right.

There she is, my smelly valentine

Attached: 1556474875297.jpg (350x350, 68K)

Nah, people say "finna" or "fittin ta" "finna" is more common.

As in "You ain't finna do shit"

Dolphins when Chrissie relapses on heroin