Dishonorable Starks

One of his daughters became a scheming, manipulative Littlefinger wannabe cunt

The other daughter became a ruthless assassin that murders people under guest right

The son became a passive cripple indifferent to the suffering of thousands

The foster son became an oathbreaking, backstabbing, kinslaying, queenslaying coward.

What did the writers mean by this?

Attached: nedstark.jpg (767x431, 25K)

Ned Stark was the last honorable man in Westeros thats a prevailing theme through out the books and movies. Honorable men get shit all over just like in real life.

Nah, Ned wasn't the last. Just in the fifth book, his legacy lives on through others.

How was that honorable to start a war affecting millions of people just because it was a king instead of another?

>passive cripple
no

He murdered a man who was running away from the living dead and didn't believe him.

The reason for that is the political system, that's one of the lessons of the series, nobles can be honorable and good leaders but they still are part of an evil system that tramples over the masses. It doesn't take away from the humanity of the nobles in power

It's as if grrm is trying to say something about honor...

Brainlets

They meant that Ned died only for his kids to become ruthless hellspawn just to survive the Winter.

>and didn't believe him
Oh god what a crime, if some randomshit came to me telling me he saw zombies I'd kill him just because he failed to bring me proof under oath. Ned is just like Dany.

>when winter comes, the lone wolf dies and the pack survives
Was this really what Ned meant?

Thousands died because Ned didn't listen to him retards

Honor is not a thing Starks are known for. Ned was like this because of Jon Arryn. Ned's older brother was a fucking asshole turbochad for example.

arya wasnt invited as guest you fucking retard

House Stark died with Robb.

prove it

he had no logical reason to believe him

This

fuck the rest

Brandon cucked Ned and was about to do that a second time with Cat if he didn't die.

Just google it.

>dies to some show only character he marries
yeah no

This. Northeners are savages, Eddard as Warden gave them some time of chivalry but normally they are just fucking animals.

>all these seething targautists

If being a “proper Stark” means you have to lead your followers into death with your self-righteous stupidity then maybe it’s for the best

Pretty much. Robb's death feels wasted on these fuckers.

here's what it meant
honor don't mean shit, faggot

Honorfags are redditor fedora tippers

Nice you posted this picture OP because it reminds me Illyn Payne just disappeared from the whole fucking show.

His actor fucking died didn't he

Had cancer but beat it. According to his Twitter he’s playing music shows and being British as hell.

Oh, congrats.

he killed him because he was a deserter of the night's watch , Ned stark did his duty by kiling him .