Itt: movies ruined by bad endings

itt: movies ruined by bad endings

Attached: 1558512527108.jpg (960x641, 86K)

10 cloverfield lane

almost every m. night shyamalatan movie.

Inception

The original ending had the lawyer lose and the bombs went off but the TV people didn't like that so they changed it at the last second

Jamie Foxx demanded at the last minute of production of Law Abiding Citizen to have his character 'win' and kill off Gerard Butler's character, when the original planned ending (that we all wanted) was to do the opposite. Apparently Foxx grumbled and threatened to cease working until he got his way.

The prison eating scene still makes me hungry

Holy shit what a diva

why would you read a script, find you don't like it, accept the job and then fucking kick off when it goes the exact way it was supposed too?

Nigger mentality

Attached: sunshine.jpg (730x414, 103K)

Yeah, I never got this fucking ending, not that they manage to restart the sun, but why the fuck did the movie which had been a throwback to old disaster 70s movies suddenly turned into an 80s slasher?

American History X

proof

I've heard this story circulate for years but there is not a single iota of proof to back it up. Jamie is an actor, he's bound by contract to finish the movie no matter what his opinion is on it once it has been signed. Ultimately, it was the directors fault for being swayed who just happened to be a nog.

Absolute pleb opinion.

most times i saw a movie the last years, i will find people hated it because it was ruined by the ending. i always say oh, a shame, because i enjoyed it. because i learned that all films are ruined by the last 1/3 or so. it is the nature of the medium. a film just always, every single time, starts to push with too much energy and come apart at the seams. so, for my own sake, i stop paying attention as things reach the energetic level. I simply think my own thoughts after that point, and reminisce about the opening atmosphere and intriguing development before this phase.

This movie really had to try hard to convince me that I should have no sympathy foro him.
Any other movie like that?

How was this not kino

Attached: sunshine-463.jpg (1920x806, 380K)

well if this is true, butler did win in the end
As he did olympus has fallen , a great film about the president of america being attacked at the white house, which has spawned 2 sequels

while foxx did the same movie but with channing tatum that everyone has forgotten existed up until this very moment

sometimes this is the best timeline

>girl gets raped and murdered by a pedophile
>still floats around as a ghost or whatever
>in the end he is trying to dispose of the body in a sinkhole with lots of people around him (they used it as a garbage dump)
>she has ghost powers that allow her to influence things in the real world
>can expose him so he gets arrested
>instead uses her last amount of ghost power to kiss the boy she had a crush on
>pedophile doesn't get caught and leaves town
>goes on a killing spree across the country raping and murdering countless little girls
>20 years or so later after I don't know how many victims he gets hit by an icicle falling down
>the movie frames this as just karma and the actions of the ghost girl as wonderful
still makes me angry just thinking about it

Attached: 220px-Lovely_bones_ver2[1].jpg (220x325, 23K)

Women are pretty self-interested, generally, I believe this would happen

I don’t watch the endings to movies. about 15 or so minutes before the movies ends, I turn it off and come up with my own ending. I’m not gonna let some cuck director tell me how a movie should end.

that one bombed because china was the bad guy right?
I watched that movie and I never got that it was supposed to be 20 years wtf thank god Goose was recast with MArky MArk

Please tell me that you made that up.

Hard Candy.

Would've been kino if the girl was just crazy.

There's the obligatory racist comment.

I don't kow if it's 20 years but he looks visibly older
he was in his 40s during most of the movie while in the flash forward he was basically wearing grandpa makeup
may even be more than 20 years who knows

Attached: tucci.jpg (594x669, 109K)

This movie was an absolute pile of shit.

Movie shouldn't have had time travel. Should've just been a whodunnit with a quirk about being able to see 4 days into the past.

Attached: dejavu.jpg (1000x1500, 1.96M)

Attached: Chronicles_of_riddick_ver2.jpg (259x383, 19K)

yes. i'm fine with the guy from the icarus 1 being a psycho and trying to sabotage their mission, but did they really need to make him some sort of magical psychic ethereal being? it was pretty retarded and silly, especially for a movie that such a strong focus on hard sci-fi.

Please return to leddit and don't return.

>It was all just a kid playing with his toys

Attached: legos.png (268x402, 208K)

Pleb opinion. Every second of Shittick is pure KINO

Interstellar.

The Channing Tatum one was way better, though.

I still think that this would be considered a reall good movie without the tackled in muh happy ending.

Attached: source_code_ver2.jpg (520x755, 107K)

indiana jones and the crystal skull

>37 posts in
>ctrl f
>'Collateral'
>0 results

repo men
:^)

People tend to focus on the fridge scene, or the cgi monkeys, but my favorite KotCS moment is when Indiana literally kills a small child.
Self defense, sure. But he still kills a small child. And nobody seems to even notice.

I saw it ages ago, details on this?

>But he still kills a small child. And nobody seems to even notice.

youre right. i didnt notice a child being killed. when was that?

Didn't the movie end with him dying?

>What should I do with this priceless diamond necklace I was holding on for 150 years without telling anybody? Should I give it to the treasure hunters since they were nice enough to call me and brought me here to remember one last time? Or perhaps, FUCKING PERHAPS, I should give it to my granddaughter who I lived with and who is taking care of me? She wouldn't have to work anymore and do whatever she ever wished for while she was wiping my ass. No, I have better idea! I will act like a fucking boomer incarnate and throw this jewel worth dozens, if not hundreds of millions, over the board and smile like a cunt while I do it. Who cares it's a beautiful relic with historical value, all that matters is that I got fucked by a Chad because I was bored with my life in luxury.

Attached: titanic.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

it fucking wasn't, OHF was fun action flick while White House Down felt like propaganda movie

Creepy kid following him with a blowpipe in the pyramid. Indi puts his mouth on the other end and blows the poisoned dart back into the kid's throat, killing him.

Indy was trying to shoot a movie and a helicopter blade flew off during a stunt and decapitated the kid.
Spielberg insisted on being pantless while they shot the scene.

No, before dying he goes back into the guy's body and it turns out he keeps on living in an alternate reality.
Dumb as fuck.

fucking this, hated the end

Go look up Miami Vice production to get a taste of it.

He is lying, dumbfucks

Attached: 268x0w[1].png (268x402, 125K)

it gets worse when you know the original ending had her escaping, taking off the mask, and dying, making Goodman in the right the whole time.

But then JJ abrams came along and because it was a "cloverfield" movie, changed the ending

>In the original script, Michelle escapes the shelter and is chased through the farmhouse by Howard, who still wants to “protect” her. She blinds him with bathroom cleaner, he tells her about his tragic life (dead wife, missing daughter, treacherous Nate, etc.), and then she shoots him in the kneecap and runs away. He ends the movie alive, entreating Michelle to “be careful.” Later, after traveling down empty roads and finding no one around to help her, she crests a hill and sees the Chicago skyline, smoldering and destroyed. No explanation is given. We don’t even know what she will do next, only that she now knows that Howard, for all his oddity, was correct. The final line in the script is, “She slowly pulls down the mask on the hazmat suit before taking a breath.”

I'll be damned though, there was another reason why it was changed, and it was due to the director.

>However, the addition of aliens sounds like it came from Damien Chazelle (the “and” credit on the screenplay, For his part, director Dan Trachtenberg tells /Film that the reshoots weren’t to make it more “Cloverfield”:

“No, the movie you watch today is very much the movie that I read when I first read the script. The only things that I wanted to do when I came on board was, the script was very intense but I thought it could use some levity. I thought if we could laugh with these characters we would be more bonded to them so when bad stuff would happen it would matter more. And we adjusted some of Michelle’s story, the personal part where she talks about where she is headed to. But the beginning middle and end of it was all there in the first script that I read.”

Fuck sake user I had avoided the movie for years because it seemed hopelessly sad and now I am mad.

>blows the poisoned dart back into the kid's throat, killing him

oh shit i do remember that happening but was it a kid or just a manlet? i didnt even consider it killing him. the movie just moves on quickly to whatevers happening next.

Attached: primal fear.jpg (375x542, 43K)

I assumed it was a kid, but to be honest I was only half-watching.

You didn't like the twist ending?

is that the one where edward norton plays a hick?

brainlet

what did you mean by this?

ye

Brainlet.

the ending was 2spooky4me

Source? I refuse to believe they could fuck up that badly and not even release a director's cut of the original ending

The Game

The place beyond the pines.

I couldn't believe what just happened and the movie was only 40 minutes in.
They could have at least finished there and said the end.

Attached: 9d2fd355999ef994e4225da47757726e.jpg (736x747, 80K)

Attached: 1556155616954.png (567x607, 366K)

Attached: pleb n proud.jpg (1774x1305, 203K)

You can't ruin a turd by pouring piss on it

i watched the devils advocate a little while ago and found the ending unsatisfying.

Child murder is funny user

Endgame

Endgame, Cap’s lame ending and “Valkyrie” being King of Asgard were absolute trash.

How fucking stupid are you?

not ending, but the movie falls apart after they introduce charlize theron "twist"

Attached: Hancockposter.jpg (259x384, 25K)

Child justifiable homicide.

This, it felt like they ran out of ideas and wanted to get an easy twist.

Attached: denofthievesposter.jpg (800x1167, 386K)

But this movie is freakin' perfect tho.

As in, you think Ed Norton should have gone nazi again?

off yourself.
American Psycho has one the best endings ever

2d4u

This is EXACTLY what a white boomer woman would have done though.

Unironically this.
I mean, chances are you mean "the nazis didn't win!11" or "Some kikes got away!!" but honestly, the extra-sugary, forced melodrama absolutely destroys a perfectly reasonable ending.

It was cuuuuursed, dude. It brought nothing but misery. Nevermind the fact that she held on to it for decades while living a blessed life, she was immune.

he gets happy coma sleep. pretty comfy.

No it wasn't. Channing makes a shit John McClane.

wow a Lego movie was about a kid playing with toys. that's crazy man.

>boomer
She was way worse than that. She's aristocracy, a whole lineage of boomer-mindsets.

>hurr durr it was all a dream

Attached: large_6o0UWX2naW7HK45PDNYmoMIk5qs.jpg (400x600, 62K)

never watched until the end. lel.

Attached: 1523498869043.gif (500x281, 860K)

wtf are you talking about ?

this is bait

>150 years
Kek

it was based on the hope diamond which belonged to louis the 14th of france... its nearly 400 years old and is reportedly insured for 250 million dollars but given its origin and historical significance it really is invaluable