Overbearing and dogmatic social crusader becomes an idol to feminists

>overbearing and dogmatic social crusader becomes an idol to feminists
>in the end she's literally Hitler

Hmmm what did D&D mean by this?

Attached: daenerys hitler.jpg (1137x1158, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqY2i0FqFns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn't think anything.
They literally went "how do we make her bad? hmmm... hitler."
Sadly it made the character incredibly based

D&D are fucking based not only managed to piss of the nerds but the progressives

when she became female-hitler i noticed a huge 300% increase in danyfags

Danyfags will be Danyfags no matter what she does. She could have had her dragon's fire tonsils removed so she can go plant trees across Westeros and gives bread to Lannister children, and they would fag for her. She becomes a genocidal megalomaniac, and they still fag for her. The common denominator will always be Dany and her fags.

Attached: 3569325693560.png (940x1039, 691K)

I was hoping she would burn the entire world, frankly.

Well that wouldn't be much of an ending.

European feudalism didn't end with the world ending. It ended when people realized that vaginas and penises weren't the best way to choose a ruler.

I think the increase in danyfags came more from people feeling bad that they shafted her character that they want to support her out of spite.

>Well that wouldn't be much of an ending.
It would be glorius, Glorius!

Attached: 0d948186cf4f51b97554bfc8a1b08a62.jpg (718x1042, 225K)

Except it didn't.
It ended when the bourgeoisie noticed they had much more economical power than the aristocracy but they were still a lower social class than them.

Also, when did game of thrones even try to be historically accurate? If anything, the last episode is an anachronistic joke.

It's not supposed to be a 1:1 port of European history although it does show that change is happening and Westeros is progressing as a civilization. It is not a stagnant world and they will not be medieval forever.

I was seeing this 'stick it to the showrunners' mentality in old danyfags from episodes 1-4. They were mad at the other characters for hating her so they wanted her to burn everyone out of spite. This changed as soon as 5 hit when she went nuts. Old Danyfags pointed their fingers at D&D and stopped liking her because they turned her into an incel. This outrage from the roasties led to the increase in new Danyfags on Yea Forums.

Shitty writers, one of whom is the son of the guy who used to run Goldman Sachs and had an advisory position for Bush and Obama, unsurprisingly decided to have Daenerys evoke Nazi imagery instead of using her to represent the United States, as was obviously intended. King's Landing's destruction was mirroring Dresden and Hiroshima, so why did they make her seem like a Nazi? The writers were cowards.

Attached: Dresden.jpg (510x375, 147K)

The Danyfags from before are not the new Yea Forums Danyfags though. Some feel bad they botched her story or didn't let the actress know where her arc was going until the very end, but others just want to fuck girl-Hitler specifically and hated old Dany.

They also were both gay

Attached: gaydolf.png (1352x1071, 745K)

I do agree that "every bad person = HITLER" gets old, especially when as you said G.R.R.M. says it's like Hiroshima and Nagasaki and his Dany = Truman. That's too complicated and provocative, and not safe like anything bad = the Nazis is.

>feminazi
it's like poetry

Wrong.

I never gave a fuck about Danny until she torched those plebs in KL.

Attached: mad queen.gif (268x220, 2.26M)

Do you think this is the video she watched?
youtube.com/watch?v=JqY2i0FqFns

This. She going postal is the only time I found her sexually atractive in the entire series

Just like JJ Abrams in nu-wars, turned the nu-empire in screeching nazis while George Lucas said the Empire was basically America. And since America is Israel's bitch, don't expect jews to portray it as the villain, it's alway nazis, you just can't get more evil than people who killed jews.

So you're telling they coulnd't find his body after the war but they have proof he was gay. And why is it bad all of a sudden, they told us gays were people too

Krautkeks seething and BTFO!!