/got/

so why did the main entrance of the palace lead directly into the throne room?

Attached: ent2.png (1759x882, 3.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdv9CZBV00Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_bvig-qsk-M
grrm.livejournal.com/82239.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts on this?

let's be real, what WOULD have made a non-disappointing last episode?

STANNIS

The unsullied and the northmen fight to free Jon who becomes king. Granted this would not have fixed the series but it might make the end a little more streamlined and less dumb. What kind of punishment is exile for a queenslayer? Why did the unsullied do fuck all when their reason for being was killed? What is the nights watch for now that the white walkers are gone and the wildlings are chill? This fix would make these questions moot.

because that's practical. Entrance > Throne room

It isn't an office block, they don't have a reception desk.

the nightwatch is dead

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

should've at the very least been a trial by combat between grey worm and jon

>Jon Snow

Attached: 1558483518752.jpg (552x457, 28K)

>let's be real, what WOULD have made a non-disappointing last episode?

having the final season a war with the white walkers

Bran standing up in last scene, coming to window with blue glowing eyes and moving hands up in necromancy gesture. Last shot is corpses on Kings Landings street slowly standing up, then blackout. 10/10 ending, y'all dun goofed by Night King.

>Why did the unsullied do fuck all when their reason for being was killed?
If they executed Jon, they would get slaughtered by northmen. Grey Worm was Commander of Unsullied and responsible for not throwing their lives away.

If we switched battles of King's landing and Winterfell, how would we do it so we won't make Dany unredeemable evil?

Attached: 1558481755107.png (716x927, 740K)

The show becomes a lot less emotional for you when you realize it's not set in a fictional universe anymore, but actors on a set emoting all the time.

Attached: b612c617c6e43f598ecacc42da751e2724fc9288_hq.jpg (1024x581, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sdv9CZBV00Y

Attached: stan the man.jpg (189x267, 8K)

>they would get slaughtered by northmen

With all the "men" he has? Where the fuck do all these people resawn at?

youtube.com/watch?v=_bvig-qsk-M
Your thoughts on this scene?

Attached: aIQQEGcWyKRlHSE-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 82K)

I felt numb after Dany's death. All the scenes were so bad they blurr together.

The massive tonal shift afterwards is hilarious. It feels like it all takes place several episodes after her death. Even the visuals change.

>be me
>second day of creative writing class, the prof wants us all to imagine a unique kind of dragon
>its my turn to share what i came up with
>i say my dragon only has two legs no arms and it cant talk
>entire class rolling their eyes, someone throws a piece of crumpled up paper at my head
>prof says "ok user very nice.. at least tell us what you named him
>" d-drogon"

Attached: nYTAFuN_d.jpg (640x767, 38K)

How did Greyworm get up there so fast

That small council scene was like something out of a terrible SNL sketch
>hahaha we'll get better at calling you "Your grace" in the future, Bran the Broken!
>yeah okay I'm leaving now, I forgot why I even came in here

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

>one minute he's slicing cunts throats
>then they go to see Dany and he's already there
Teleported

wow I didnt even notice that

Jon kinda forgot the way to the keep and got lost on the way, so Grey Worm ended up ahead of him.

Why not? The throne room is only used for hearings. If it lead directly to the King's chambers then sure, bit of a design issue, but to the hearing hall so visitors can be bought in and fucked off with maximum expediency then what's the issue?

Littlefinger teleporter

What's Bran's policy on the worrying rise in early onset dementia?

why couldn't these hacks NOT subvert expectations for once in their lives?

Attached: 1528292653373.png (1034x640, 173K)

I think the biggest fuck you to the audience was not even getting an answer for why Dany is doing this all of a sudden. Jon spent like 1 minute talking to Dany about this in a 1 hour :19 minute episode.

Attached: 1558482884329.gif (300x303, 2.98M)

Ned stark waking up in a cold sweat

>why couldn't these hacks NOT subvert expectations for once in their lives?

They subverted reality and reason

We really needed that scene of Tyrion moving those chairs, man.

D&D are two fucking jews. What did you expect? Jews always ruin a mans work. The books were written by a white man.

Bobby B waking up and saying what a stupid dream, then Bran looks directly into the camera and winks

Based Autismo Demands

>What kind of punishment is exile for a queenslayer?

Tywin was willing to send Tyrion to the wall.

Granted, it would have been more in character for Grey Worm to kill Jon on the spot.

>t. mutt

I realized it several seasons ago and it held up right to the end. D&D intentionally almost never mention the size of armies so they can conveniently add and remove a couple of thousands whenever it suits the plot. The absolute stupidest one was obviously the NK battle, it's presented like every one at the battle took heavy losses and were depleted, northmen/unsullied and dohtraki was even wiped out. But then come KL and there's apparently thousands of dothraki and unsullied left. Then after that battle, Sansa suddenly have thousands of northmen waiting outside the walls if GW kills Jon. There's been no consistency at all.

That's right. She never actually gives an explanation for why she roasted all those civilians. Because there is no explanation beyond, "she was angry".

>We really needed that scene of Tyrion moving those chairs, man.

I sent most of the episode saying "fuck you D&D"

it wasnt like this in other episodes

When are we getting an alternate universe GoT "Viserys' Wacky Adventures" where Viserys never dies and he just goes around the world seeing who/what he can get to fuck Dany

>no Inside the episode for episode 6

Attached: 1558480533841.png (237x234, 54K)

A proper, logical bittersweet ending would be Cersei winning because her bet actually paid off and her enemies were depleted fighting the Night King. You can go full tragedy and have the heroes all die knowing that they at least saved the world and Cersei's reign probably won't last that long before things stabilize, or you can have them pull to the North and hold the fort so at least Cersei doesn't get all of Westeros.

>When are we getting an alternate universe GoT "Viserys' Wacky Adventures" where Viserys never dies and he just goes around the world seeing who/what he can get to fuck Dany

Pretty cool to see Viserys winning / learning about Jon Snow

kike spotted

why do jews have to ruin everything?

What is this quote from? Is he shitting on the reaction videos you fags love so much?

I love how even though they arbitraily chose it to be 74 episodes, because reasons, there's still like 10 hours worthless shit that goes nowhere you could cut out since season 5

You know what, fuck it.

I dont care about Sansa or Arya or Sam or those other House cucks. Just take the dragon pussy, rule the world or die trying.

>and her enemies were depleted fighting the Night King.

No her enemies can respawn. Haven't you ever played an RTS? All you have to do is wait a few minutes to rebuild your faces from your structures.

thats because the kike producers are fucking psychopaths.

Why the fuck would they care about dying? They're unsullied. GW especially would have zero reason to live and every reason to want Jon and Tyrion dead.

Why is Samwell Grandmaester? Did he even finish his maester's training?
Why did Brienne, Arya, Davos, and Samwell have a voice at Tyrion's trial when choosing a king?
Were Bronn and Gendry accepted by their liege lords as new lords? In the books, after Bronn marries into House Stokeworth, the first thing nobles try to do is kill him.
What happens to the Dothraki?
Why do they suggest letting the Unsullied found a house? How would that even work?
Are the seasons fixed now that the WW are dead??? Is that why Winter seems to last no more than a few months?

Why does it hurt so much?

Jon snow should've died against he night king, dany goes and burns Kings landing, burns the iron throne and kills herself

>unsullied
>care about getting slaughtered

Attached: 1556894331173.png (830x666, 452K)

>What happens to the Dothraki?
2 of them were at the dock so I just assumed they were leaving like the Unsullied

I think I laughed outloud when they suggested the Unsullied starting a house in Westeros.

What, they all just get a place together? What?

>Why is Samwell Grandmaester? Did he even finish his maester's training?
Ah who cares he's a maester now for zero reason

>Why did Brienne, Arya, Davos, and Samwell have a voice at Tyrion's trial when choosing a king?

Cause feudalism apparently apply to people not part of it.

>Were Bronn and Gendry accepted by their liege lords as new lords? In the books, after Bronn marries into House Stokeworth, the first thing nobles try to do is kill him.

Ah who cares. Sure we could have had seasons watching Gendry in the stormlands rallying Stannis bannermen to his cause and become a William the conquer like figure, but nah fuck it. As for Bronn, appanrelty ZERO PEOPLE exist in the Reach after the war. Zero, millions of Reachmen are all dead. Noble men would clearly accept this and would not want to kill all these pretenders the second they got the chance.

>What happens to the Dothraki?

They just fuck off to Essos cause REASONS

>Why do they suggest letting the Unsullied found a house? How would that even work?

Cause reasons.

>Are the seasons fixed now that the WW are dead??? Is that why Winter seems to last no more than a few months?

Winter is over the second Dany was killed.

I'm a little of tired of Davos' personality being Reasonable Grandpa for the past 6 seasons

>I think I laughed outloud when they suggested the Unsullied starting a house in Westeros.

There are zero people left alive in the Reach user.

These dickless men can live out their lives just sitting there being boy pussy for whoever wants to come by.

Did anyone rage hard when Yara was at this council meeting?

Attached: 1558480329353.png (892x1894, 1.09M)

how does it feel knowing that two jews killed one of the best shows ever made?

Yeah that got fucking old real fast.
>UM IM NOT SURE I GET A VOTE XD
God just shut the fuck up you one note faggot, did you forget that Tyrion killed your son?

Pretty normal.

Tyrion did him a favour, firejews like to burn

GRRM trusted them and look what happened

Will the show be remembered negatively due to the divisive ending despite the otherwise good 7 seasons?

>God just shut the fuck up you one note faggot,

All the characters are now just meme spewing one liners. Tryion exists to spew cock jokes and look horrified at things. Jon says "dn wut dit, muh quen". Arya exists to do njya tricks and have the camera focus close on her face.

Attached: 1558479642890.png (645x729, 216K)

Yes. The ending is all that ultimately matters. If you botch the ending then none of the buildup matters, and an amazing ending will redeem an otherwise mediocre series leading up to it.
Have you played Mass Effect recently?

>GRRM trusted them and look what happened

I think he wanted them to botch the show.

GRRM is a typical boomer. Kind of a metaphor of the current state of america. White boomers trusting Jews and fucking up the nation

>good 7 seasons
>7

To be fair it was mostly the Greatest Generation, Boomers just followed their lead and were much more annoying and hate-able on a personal level.

>Dany's infertility
>Varys's letters about Jon Snow
>Tyrion talking to Dany about her heir
>Jon Snow's real parentage

Oh wait turns out none of that matters cause LE BRAN KING NOW

Attached: 1558480154921.jpg (800x450, 85K)

bad ending utterly ruins rewatchability

imagine trying to rewatch season 2 or 4 or whatever and knowing most of it doesnt matter. All the talk about winter is coming etc...

Sam barely spend any time studying. He legit just stole a bunch of books and took off.

>the last line of dialogue in Game of Thrones is Tyrion doing his hiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious jackass and a honeycomb joke with the most lifeless delivery ever as the camera pulls back
The tone this episode was all fucking over the place but jesus christ what a way to put the show down.

Attached: 1555457008020.jpg (1693x951, 456K)

Not only does it not matter, but during every Tyrion scene in the first 4 seasons you know he turns into the creature in the last few. You know that he regresses into a shell of his former self.

The show kept going due to the cult of personally around the actors and not the real story.

was that really necessary?

Attached: fuck off jon.jpg (1699x948, 431K)

the only arc that is rewatchable, barely, is jon snow's

>bad ending utterly ruins rewatchability

I hope someone on youtube manges to do a redo of seasons 5-8 so I can finish this show properly.

One preceded by an additional season or two, for starters.

why would he want that

inb4
>he wanted the show to be shit so people will flock to buy his upcoming books

people will still buy his books if the show is a roaring success. Even more I'd argue. And there would be far more hype and faith in spinoffs.

This dialogue would have unironically improved the ending tenfold

have sex, sansa

Depends on whether or not people are content stopping short of the ending and making up their own, really. I honestly think the ending - and the course correction seasons preceding it, especially 7 - absolutely shit all over everything that used to make the show good and are borderline irredeemable unless you watch with your brain off. In hindsight, it's hard to care about any of the setups because none of them ever pay off.

Rewatched 7 today for shits and giggles, and to see if it makes a good stopping point. It's painfully obvious that they meant to write around her having an heir this season but just gave up at some point. Maybe they realized that Jon killing her would be worse if she were pregnant? At least that was a good move.

the head costume designer of earlier seasons got eaten by a lion or something on safari so they hired a new one who's shit at his job

The point of the whole show was that there will ALWAYS be people aiming for the throne, it was the same before the show started and it should also be long after this story ends but the retards D&D tried to imply a happy ending where everything is fixed and no more needless wars will happen with Bran at the throne which is complete bullshit.

Attached: 1501072620601.png (800x587, 407K)

>this

Attached: 364F573D-9601-4B84-8E1B-897477710658.jpg (1440x2560, 823K)

>Why did Brienne, Arya, Davos, and Samwell have a voice at Tyrion's trial when choosing a king?
Brienne and Samwell are actual nobles who could represent their houses. Sam relinquished his title when he joined the Night Watch but I guess having the rest of your family die is enough reason to get your shit back.

People are saying the ending ruins it but its more like season 7 and 8. 5 and 6 were total shit too but a well-planned ending could have steered things around to decent. But no gotta rush to Star Wars.

By the way it was funny seeing plebs on Yea Forums gushing over this shot. Basic as fuck.

Attached: 1558356521529.jpg (1075x1251, 110K)

Queen Meera

Attached: meera.jpg (275x413, 28K)

>We're supposed to believe Bran is a good king when he puts Bronn as Master of Coin

Attached: 1557264701648.jpg (500x531, 130K)

iirc the costume designer is a woman

and also..all the costume decisions are made by the producers, not the costume designer. The decision to have all black leather shit would be came from D&D. Costume designers can only suggest and show choices, but producers pick and choose what they want.

Euron reappears and the last episode is him murdering all survivors, teleporting all over the place. After killing Drogon, he headslams Dany into the Iron Throne, impaling her and killing her, then smears her blood on the Iron Throne, causing the moon to grow larger and become a blood moon. Massive tentacles show up from behind the moon as the Space Kraken is summoned. He rips off his face revealing a swirling mass of tentacles and just laughs and laughs as the final scene show Fishmen rising up from the sea, the tentacles of Space Kraken reaching out to King's Landing below

Attached: images(11).jpg (287x176, 8K)

What exactly is their plan for the succession? What if Gendry's son is a turbocunt and wants to seize the throne?

>people think this season could have been good

These are the same people who killed Stannis, gave us bad pussy, and Sansa "the rape made me stronger" Stark

That would of Jesus been fucking amazing

I cringed at my gf swooning over this shot

>the head costume designer of earlier seasons got eaten by a lion or something on safari

TYWIN NOOOOOOOOO

'finger in the bum' euron

it would be time consuming but it'd be cool if someone took all the seasons and then removed shit that never paid off or developed into anything. kinda like those star wars recuts.
i wonder both how coherent the story would be and how much shorter the series would become.

How many bums are fingered during this?

Bran will know because he has literal hack powers. Every potential threat Bran can just figure out EVERYTHING. Think about surprise attacks, plans of betrayal.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1558479311447.png (699x917, 720K)

All living bums will get the finger

Elective monarchy. They wait until Bran dies and then vote for a new king. This is a totally stable system and not at all a recipe for a civil war that also dis-incentivizes the king from doing a good job.

Suspect you'd just end up with an incoherent mess.

Attached: XqGTZc7.jpg (536x1144, 193K)

What happens when he dies?

This bitch is a goblin

Didnt everything start going wrong with muh 20 good men? The way Stannis was beaten was so retarded. He deserved a better defeat than to an opponent like Ramsey who could only win by pathetic writing.

Didnt the old 3er live for thousands of years?

Attached: 1500746478022.jpg (492x449, 25K)

>This is a totally stable system and not at all a recipe for a civil war that also dis-incentivizes the king from doing a good job.

Yeah and the new king won't just declare "on btw no more elections, this stays in my family"

Has a great ass tho

Bran could rule for hundreds of years. Bloodraven lived to be 125 years old and probably could have lived more, presumably as long as the tree. Bran could literally live from the Medieval period to the Industrial Revolution. With his bullshit seer powers he could go from Feudalism to Absolutism to Enlightened Despotism to Constitutional Monarchy to Republicanism. Even super sneaky guys like early show Littlefinger and Varys wouldn't be able to plot against him.

It should be shown indeed
>See lads, this is corny and forced

That would probably happen after the civil war, not before. Yeah, elective monarchy is retarded. Worst system imaginable. It eliminates the primary purpose of monarchy - providing stability through hereditary inheritance, and the incentive to govern well that comes with it.

Stop posting this cringy shit

EGG

Attached: 1555491293026.jpg (500x434, 260K)

i dont think bran is literally omniscient. He still needed to actively warg into crows to find the NK. And his visions dont see everthing. If a guard beside him decides to spontaneously stab him I doubt he can do anything. The 3 eyed raven is not the only deity present in the world of westeros.

Make me

Attached: 1531424628576.jpg (1725x305, 84K)

Hi D&D

Reminder that the Gold Cloaks were written out of the show.

What's wrong with
>Sansa "the rape made me stronger" Stark
?
Adversity has a good chance of making people stronger

As someone who's mother is a rape survivor, I can confirm "rape" does not make you stronger.

did fucking no one die in the Long Night? Where did she get all these people? DID THE NIGHT KING MEAN NOTHING? WHY WAS THIS SEASON SO FUCKING SHITTY

>mfw Danyfags have mommy issues
>mfw Stannisfags have daddy issues
>mfw Missandeifags are inbred Mutts
>mfw Badpussyfags are Incels
>mfw Jonfags are manlets
>mfw Cleganefags are ugly social outcasts
>mfw Nightkingfags are sociopaths
>mfw Cerseifags dilate
>mfw Jaimefags are fags
>mfw Impfags are alcoholics
>mfw Sansafags are sub 80 IQ
>mfw CIAfags are Cuckolds
>mfw Coughfags like to get pegged
>mfw Euronfags need to take their mads
>mfw Qycucks are necrophiles
>mfw Impfags are alcoholics
>mfw Bobby B-chads are based
>mfw Radmurechads are redpilled
>mfw Podchads have sex
>mfw Tywinners can't stop winning

Attached: smug pod.jpg (705x652, 43K)

It was a really dumb exchange in general and just a reminder for how badly they failed at having Sansa do anything really meaningful on her own in the series.

"If I had never been raped I wouldnt be strong" is especially retarded since Arya was never raped.

You don't need to be Dunkin Donuts to realize hoenfucking cheesy and awful would be Jaime with an anime sword killing NK at the chant of Kingslayer voices. It's a bad fanfiction and almost as bad as the *teleports behind u* shit we got

As a serial rapist I can confirm that it makes my dick stronger

1: She had already suffered plenty and didn't need to be raped to be hardened
2: We were led to believe she'd be doing some politicking and become a player in the game, just like the books seem to be doing, and then they cram her into the Ramsay plot and make her a victim again. Huge regression in character.

They still cared in the end...

Attached: 5ce27db793a15204815894f4.png (1456x1092, 2.11M)

Even if that is true Sansa did NOTHING worth of value by herself the whole series. She just gets stringed along and somehow she is now portrayed as this smart person out of nowhere.

Attached: 1530128022063.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

amazing post

It was never at all implied rape is necessary to grow stronger, not sure why you're dragging Arya into this. Hardship makes you stronger. In Salsa's case it was rape, in Arya's case it was being beaten by sticks while blind

Grrm is Jewish too

>Dany holding her speech on top of the stairs
>"Freeze all motor functions"

>Jonfags are manlets

okay, you called me out, so what? IT'S MERELY A COINCIDENCE

>did fucking no one die in the Long Night?

"half of the dothraki, half the unsullied, half the northmen

"winter is here so we need to make everything grimdark"

But Sansa didn't get stronger. She did literally nothing throughout the series.

What is this sigil signifying?

>Brienne voting

Is Tarth now a region of the Seven Kingdoms?

it was pretty cool when she fed the rapey cock cutter man to the dogs

STOP THINKING AND HAVE S*X

Reminder last episode was a stark coup

Attached: 1558432787401.png (924x859, 133K)

The rape

What do you mean? It's in the Stormlands

now that everyone else is dead, Brienne is basically the most hardass seasoned fighter they have left

How does the North even have an army anymore? They kept getting slaughtered and slaughtered
Their army should be 3 crippled old men and 5 12 years old boys

He had already been defeated and would have been executed soon anyway. And she played no real role in his defeat, and actually hid that her troops were coming from Jon, sabotaging the effort.

That's a really accurate depiction of Maisie Williams...

The Three Eyed Raven
They done goofed

Have the final battle with the dead take place at the gates of KL. Cersei's ass is pushed up against the wall with dead flooding from beyond the coalition and she actually joins he alliance for self preservation.
Something-something - they win, but Daenerys, who's been stewing in butthurt and feelings of inadequacy, brooding over the revelation of Jon's heritage for the entire season - turns the fuck around and burns King's Landing and Lannister forces, in an attempt to secure her waning power base.

How are the Dothraki alive? They charged into a hoard of undead in the dark and a handful of them managed to run away like pussies.

Why does bran stay cleanly shaven? Who shaves him?

They kind of forgot they were dead

I did
the second the north went independent, the rest would have followed

Reminder sign it

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-22 04.44.51.png (1257x591, 257K)

>Sansa outlaws rape in the north
>Bran legalizes rape in the six kingdoms
>all the northmen leave for the other kingdoms
>Sansa sheds a single tear as she rules a barren wasteland

This can't be the ending that the fat man had in mind for the books

>This can't be the ending that the fat man had in mind for the books

Cause it's not the ending of the books

>Danytrannies seething this much
OURS IS THE LAUGHTER

Attached: STANNIS31.jpg (594x550, 40K)

Cause the book is never ending

Daenerys being killed by Jon Snow after she fries the city is believable. Other stuff like Brienne completing Jaime's entry in the book is also believable. Bran being elected king of the six kingdoms is obviously bullshit.

DUDE BRON BECOMES LORD OF HIGHGARDEN IN THE BOOKS

That's nothing compared to what the Northern Army got
>3k contingent slaughtered like dogs to distract Tywin
>some 5-10k died in battles
>3k more slaughtered by Walder Frey
>western part pillaged and raped by the Ironborn
>God knows how many soldiers got killed by them
>almost complete massacre of Jon's army by Ramsay's and of Ramsay's by Littlefinger
>almost complete massacre by the Night King
>not to mention of all those that survived but died later because medicine was shit
>and those permanently crippled or at least temporarily disabled
>Northern and Eastern parts completely ravaged by war, no one left to tend to the fields and everything
>no food left for Winter
How Jon still had an army to march on King's Landing and how Sansa believed she had the strength to be independent is anyone's guess

I thought that by having Drogon fry the iron throne they were trying to go with the independent state route or some shit. but nope. the wheel is still intact.

Attached: 1558310839587.jpg (600x870, 44K)

>obsessed with Jews
>defends mutts
yepp, confirmed American

How about the Unsullied
>start with 8000
>20000 die throughout the whole show
>15000 left to take Kingslanding

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let a sellsword and a hustler become lord of the coin? What the fuck is this writing?

Not to mention he can't read

Reminder the only thing Queen Dany manged to do with any lasting legacy was restore House Baratheon.

The Three Eyed Raven was a Targaryen bastard. He was like 150 years old.

In the book he marries some fat autistic rape victim noblewoman and then kills much of her family to become a minor lord and that's probably where his story will end.

Game of Thrones had four series.

She didn't grow stronger. The hardship didn't make Sansa stronger, her strength was entirely from LF just giving her the vale army. And Arya was 'dragged' into it because it was to show that rape doesn't equate to powering up from hardship, dummy.

>"You're not the only one who's clever around here"
she smrt

Army of unsullied is stated multiple times to be 8000 men when Dany buys them. They cannot reproduce, they cannot add to their numbers. They've been in multiple battles since then, including the supposedly devastating battle of Winterfell, yet in the final episode there appear to still be thousands of them remaining. It doesn't add up.

Literally from the inside the episode
>We're witnessing the end of a people

Attached: 1555354202039.png (591x544, 527K)

Being able to read doesn’t necessarily make you smart. Case in point, this entire thread.

Iron from ice
> still a better ending than the series

Attached: 012.jpg (750x410, 69K)

Bronn was always a dogshit character who was only kept around because he was a fan favorite. How such a self-serving autismo ended up being written into the council is fucking beyond me.

trial by combat was the logical choice with jon and greyworm

Talia is purest girl

cringe opinion

George didnt want him in s8 but ((they) forced him onto D&D because he was so popular.

Okay retard

It's amazing how insane they sound in the Inside the episode commentary.

Attached: 1558480664577.png (975x1077, 782K)

I would assume that reading and writing proficiency is a baseline requirement for such a role in a council.
It's hardly about being "smart".

You can't resurrect ash

Actually the last line of the show is Northmen crying out "Queen in the North!" to Sansa.

Attached: 1558472769098.jpg (656x2565, 409K)

That's not a conversation of dialogue, its people just having lines ADR'd in during a fucking montage.

>rewatch seasons 1-4
>watching anything north

Why are they so worried? Just hire a faceless man to kill the night king.

Daily reminder that Dany deprived the world of Westeros of the beauty of Dickon Tarly. Dumb bitch deserved to die.

On the flipside, having the ability to read probably means that you're at least not an absolute fucking moron, which probably helps.

perfect image

Because they know how to fight unlike those weak wh*toids.

imagine his last thought

Attached: tfw the fat one lives and chad is dead.png (693x937, 772K)

Sansas tits.

>Jorah advised Jon on passing Longclaw to his children
>Tyrion discussing Dany’s potential heir
>Dany mentioning multiple times that she can’t have children
>Jon saying that the witch could be unreliable source of information
>Basically, a dead giveaway that Dany would end up being preggo in the next season
>season 8 happens
>Dany is not pregnant
>her (in)fertility) is never brought up again
>there are barely any scenes with Jon and Dany together
>mfw
I guess I got S U B V E R T E D.

Attached: F3EC401D-DE68-4F37-BD01-48980B20BFB2.jpg (600x705, 35K)

What the hell even happened with her?

>Basically, a dead giveaway that Dany would end up being preggo

Dany have a baby, Jon kills her and raises her kid as a regent.

>and out of the series
I guess she died when the wall fell

Attached: 1558472506872.jpg (958x797, 67K)

stannis

The whole show was a massive exercise in S U B V E R S I O N

The fuck

Attached: 1493382492756.jpg (500x283, 17K)

>Battle of Castle Black
>I need Ghost more than I need you Sam
>Season 8
>lol fuck off Ghost

>Series about succession through inheritance
>Be Danny and want to be the Yasss Slay Queen
>Be Jon and want to be with my Yasss Slay Queen
>probably want to get married or something right?
>probably just both go ahead and form some sort of formal relationship together
>probably just uh get hitched and you're both King/Queen yaasss slay
>nope lol a little guy told me ur a bad dude Danny

Blood raven only lived that long because the trees’ roots were feeding his body with nutrients, Bran should have a normal lifespan.

How is calling you a kike for calling him a mutt somehow defending mutts or anything for that matter? Think before you post.

>iron islands, north and dorne all consider themselves independent already
>reach and stormlands have been without a ruling house for years
>kings landing and the iron throne, centrepoint for monarch rule established by targs destroyed in the war and targ bloodline effectively ended
>still elect a new king anyway
>some criple kid most people havent heard from in years, if ever
wew

Because I am so much whiter than you, mutt.

Dany forces Jon to marry her, thus ensuring her claim is protected, and – essentially – rapes him in a parallel to the rape of Sansa after her wedding to Ramsay Bolton.

Reminder Tyrion and Varys were written stupid to not bring up a marriage alliance between Dany and Jon.

Serious question, can we get season 8 reshoot?

Unless he too starts sucking the weirwood sauce

WINE

Jon should have self-exiled himself to the Watch, just as a recruit, not Lord Commander.

Tyrion should have been exiled to the Watch too, for his crimes. He and Jon travel north together (mirroring Season 1). With the NW vows, the Lannister name dies with Tyrion and he gives Casterly Rock goes to Bronn.

Davos is offered Master of Ships, but declines and goes back to live out the rest of his life with his wife.

Sam is Lord of Horn Hill, not grandmaester.

Brienne is appointed to Sansa's queensquard, as is Pod and Arya (no HBO spin-off for her).

All kingdoms elect to become independent, but with some sort of governing body retained in King's Landing, with Bran at its head to somehow prevent conflict.

Last scene is Jon and Tyrion pissing off the edge of the Wall.

So glad we got six episodes this season, I sure love all these plot points being resolved.

You'd basically have to pay HBO to reshoot it.
The petition is basically 1/18th of what it would be and would probably require all of those people to shell out 100$ each

>King's Landing is restored to normal and full of bustling civilians after a few weeks when it just went through the apocalypse

this, jon could have tempered danys bad side eventually

they should've just made each kingdom independent

Didn’t the fake leaks revolve around the idea of Jon and Dany’s child sitting on the throne at the end of series or some shit? It’s a shame when a bunch of fans could write a more satisfying ending than those stupid hacks.

Why would they be in the same room together though? Or was he just hanging around hoping for the rape that started it all was true?

NOT yer personal story teller sweaty x

hold a nigger-licking minute...

since when does the targaryen sigil have a dragon with 4 limbs and 2 wings?!?!

Attached: targaryensigil.png (663x438, 320K)

Attached: 1558480761524.jpg (689x965, 64K)

To be fair Davos might not have known they had no willies

>SHES TOO STRONG FOR JON
Its really fucking weird that neither Dany or Jon talk about it themselves. But they don't really talk about anything. Dany never even talks or reacts about seeing her dragon brought back as a wight.

Attached: 1558057233656.jpg (1920x1920, 331K)

HUNGsullied

Attached: D6_BDWMWsAYCc3A.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

>Jon & Dany get married instead
>Fly around as a power couple to different kingdoms
>Jon power stances at people and doesn't say anything
>Danny does all the talking

There, I fixed the plot.

they've been using the wrong sigil for a while now. Rhaegar's costume and the sails on Dany's fleet use it too.

They didn’t even show Jon’s reaction to his real parentage. This whole season is such a fucking mess.

Attached: 1558480359060.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

>They didn’t even show Jon’s reaction to his real parentage.

D&D subverted the audience's expectations of good writing.

grrm.livejournal.com/82239.html

>"God did it" is a bad way to end a story
>Bran/3ER/Bloodraven becomes king

What did GRRM mean by this?

Sooooo why did Dany believe Jon about being a Targ without evidence?

Garbage.

Seff: Goes on the record that incest between Jon and Dany was totally okay.

Cesaro: Probably the most excited and most knowledgeable about the series.

Kofi: The guy who probably only watched the last two seasons. Makes a Weekend at Dany's joke.

Woods: Is upset with the ending but can't quite articulate why he's so upset.

Who is our guy?

Attached: wooo.png (709x497, 406K)

I can't believe they had the balls to try a LOTR boat scene.
These arrogant pricks.

Retard.

>incest between Jon and Dany
Aunt and nephew was fine. Even Tywin married his cousin. It's just parents and children and siblings that is weird.

There was that one.. ah what was her name... that common girl of yours, with the great big tits you could bury your face in

Attached: big_1467615990_image.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Bessy?

Red Keep was destroyed, how did Tyrion mange to walk though like it was totally fine?

He's not talking about in context to the show, he's talking about in context of real life. He just basically publicly endorsed incest.

seff would bang his nephew kickass anyways cesaro is clearly ourguy

Attached: batista.png (1318x998, 1.41M)

the red keep forgot it was destroyed

>He just basically publicly endorsed incest.

Would you be ok with incest as long as they couldn't breed?

BESSIE

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE AND HER TITS

Attached: 1540084415496.png (828x626, 434K)

Don't you mean have CONSENSUAL sex, Sansa? huehue

>stannisfags have daddy issues

ffs why you call me out like this

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1556995461812.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Bran said "thanks, now fuck off" and she obediently listened

at the docks scene, you get a glimpse of king's landing and it's fine. So dany didn't destroy anything and jon killed the hero of the story.

Arya uses the valarian dagger to kill the Night King, destroying his White Walker generals and his entire undead army. The valarian dagger is the only way to kill the Night King. The White Walkers are living men corrupted by the will of the Night King, and the undead are raised from fallen men.

After she kills the Night King, she sails west on a boat to new lands with her sword, Needle.

---
Frodo uses the one ring to kill Sauron, destroying his Ringwraith generals and his entire orc army. The one ring is the only way to kill Sauron. The Ringwraiths are living men corrupted by the will of Sauron, and the orc are raised from tortured elves.

After he kills Sauron, he sails west on a boat to new lands with his sword, Sting.

BRAVO

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 7K)

The only way it could have ended acceptably if Jon was to kill her was if he killed himself at the same time.

They ruined his entire character this season.

>season 8 was literally only two months in the GOT universe.

Attached: 1558482439421.jpg (992x712, 167K)

Seeing as they weren't subtle with dragon imagery, I think they should have gone further with Daenerys' outfit after her change:

>long black leather gloves with red scrollwork
>a black and red (mostly black) corset or black corset with the red Targaryen dragon
>thigh high, heeled black leather boots with red scrollwork

Martin has frequently described boots as having 'scrollwork' he actually can be a bit reptitive in his descriptions of things and red and black are the Targaryen house colours, so it would be pottery and definitely NOT kink-related.

>Other stuff like Brienne completing Jaime's entry in the book is also believable.

Not a chance.

>half of the red keep is utterly destroyed and in rubble
>the next episode its rebuilt again and the council is sitting in the room
>even rest of KL doesnt look half bad

must be some westeros magic where you can rebuild everything in

This would be correct if Jon was allowed to do anything this season

someone needs to remake this with the night king

Attached: 1502805873212.jpg (1200x1781, 298K)

Reminder Jon Snow gave the free folk the gift and them going north makes ZERO FUCKING SENSE

Attached: got lotr.jpg (490x719, 55K)

>you will never have a lovely lunch with King Robert where you talk about making the eight
Goddamnit I just want a fat lecherous king as a friend

>the king of the realm is a northern lord
>the north is independent though, we don't want to be part of that shit arrangement
makes you think

Been done but I don't have it.....

..And tfw that meme was made years before

Why does everyone pretend Davos is some kind of beggar?

>tfw there was never a bromance as good as Robert and Ned for the rest of the show

What did the white horse mean in the end with Arya? I forgot

Attached: sean_bean_aka_ned_stark_will_return_in_game_of_thrones_season_8_in_a_special_reunion_episode_1540197 (725x407, 33K)

because he literally is? people just like him so they keep around to amuse themselves

tormund and brienne

>the north will still practice feudal succession even though we just talked about how it only creates death

It means that Nowwy Tinds

> Show bran going into the past in prior seasons and changing events

> Season 8, lol doesn't matter 4u.

white horse usually represents death because of the bible but in this case it probably meant nothing else than a cool visual, or something something, symbolism, a lot of people died, and Arya is an assassin and kills people so death
>I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
t. the bible

i like how the throne room was suddenly near the top of the red keep this season

Davos is basically what would happen if a black guy on welfare suddenly wins the lottery and moves into a neighborhood full of millionaires but still hasn't learned how to behave like a millionaire. Sure he's one of us, but he's not 'one of us'

It's shitting on the commentary from D&D where they just go on and on about how great the actors are for mugging the camera.

Yeah we all know that I was just wondering if they did something with it in the final episode.

Attached: death___discworld_by_ksilas_d9biv0v-fullview.jpg (1024x658, 77K)

Attached: 1544579151725.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

The first rider, conqueror, rides the white horse user. Pale horse would be sickly murky coloured and not clean white.

Attached: 1557094679463.jpg (600x785, 78K)

no, she just went to discover America, maybe she will kill a lot of indians with her european diseases but we can't know for sure

So were the Unsullied actually robotic, emotionless killing machines to begin with or were they always just regular slave eunuchs?

Pale meant green and sickly, not white. There was already a white horse ridden by Conquest/Pestilence so it wouldn't make sense to have two white horses.

They were literally autistic

>so it wouldn't make sense to have two white horses.
i don't think horse diversity was that important at the time

NEW

The last 4 seasons were disappointing, let's start there

this i don't get what the fuck happened with clothes in this show.

also armor
remember jorah just tanking a dothraki because he wore plate armor?

Sam renounced all lands and titles TWICE

Attached: 1556666531310.png (1200x1781, 2.56M)

If the Night's King had razed King's Landing, we could have had a satisfying conclusion. It should have happened in the second episode.

KINO

what's "the gift"? his dick?

Reminder that people like these still exist and society has to carry their low IQ asses around.

>When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
so who won? clearly it wasn't Dany, because she died
Bran is the king, but he didn't really play the game of thrones
Sansa is probably the closest to winning it, but the show ended in the middle, so we don't know if being queen of the north is enough for her, or if she's going to at least influence Bran in some ways

I don't like how even small details are just abandoned, because LOL SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS

Attached: cer.jpg (1170x585, 124K)

>Bran is the king, but he didn't really play the game of thrones
when you are so good at the game that it doesn't even look like you are even trying

when the fall from a tower made you so autistic that people think you're some sort of a mastermind when you quote naruto characters

what's a naturo

anime that GoT is based on

This Turn off your sex and have brain

I don't get it, is their symbolism at play here.
Somebody explain the shot to me in both Doylist and Watsonian perspectives.

Dany like dragon coz Targ have dragon symbol emblem, dragon big n scary so that mean she big and scary too

Attached: 1556692911716.jpg (645x729, 124K)

>Why do they suggest letting the Unsullied found a house? How would that even work?
grab uncucked slaves
let them Have sex
???
get kids
reign while alive
give them the house after dead

She burns the folks of KL to stop them being resurrected by the NK

The dragon awoke within her, much like her brother.

i thought the dragon was the penis

In Valyrian penis can mean a feminine penis