I mean of course you can abuse weed. You can abuse ANYTHING. You can abuse cheeseburgers

>I mean of course you can abuse weed. You can abuse ANYTHING. You can abuse cheeseburgers.

Attached: Joe-Rogan.png (1758x1035, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex

You can abuse sneedposting on Yea Forums

Tbf Rogan has said that weed isn't for everyone, same with those psychedelics he's always going on about.

weed is for sick people and losers

he's unironically right if alcohol is legal then all drugs should be legal

hey there princess, don't you have a flight to catch?

He's not wrong. I smoke weed any time I'm not working or about to go to work. It kills my motivation to do anything. So I have to work out and clean before work or as soon as I get home, because when I smoke I'll just wind up on this board like right now.

Will joe be in the good burger crossover?

>I mean of course you can abuse sneed. You can abuse ANYTHING. You can abuse cheeseburgers.

You can abuse food. In western countries food addiction is an insane epidemic. Women are 60% overweight and unfuckable. Its outrageous

living proof that you don't need to be smart to make it big and become rich. Just lucky and maybe hardworking.

weed is probably the most overrated drug ever
shit is lame af
also, thread is off-topic

Anecdotally, I would say that it causes brain damage. Without fail, all of the daily smokers I've known have also turned out to be some of the biggest idiots I've known.

>Dude alcohol is hella dangerous and bad for your heatlh if you drink it super heavily, therefore legalise crystal meth

are you saying what he said was wrong?

Fast food produces a spike in dopamine just like a drug. In experiments, rats would endure being shocked over and over just to eat addictive foods.

>"Humans have spent millennia grappling with the consequences of alcohol, why not add meth, coke, and heroin to the mix lol"

Attached: 1547932490390.jpg (624x351, 35K)

>daily smokers
post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy
people who smoke weed daily are already stupid

>well that's the thing about abuse, it turns to an addiction, a necessity. I read this article about how some plants and animals have a form of symbiosis. It's like one can't live without abuse. There's this one article about DMT that specifies the effects of it on the segment of the pineal gland that responds to abuse. Jamie pull up that article... Wow... Yeah... You see that video of the giraffe overturning a boat? Holy shit Jamie pull that up

It's the best drug. It's also a miracle there existed a weed with mild psychedelic and mood-elevating properties that man cultivated into multiple super-potent strains with different applications. A plant that's entirely nontoxic and has profound effects with no long-lasting physical dependency.

>multiple super-potent strains with different applications
this one makes you go
>haha dude... fucking... uh... haha... haha dude cheezles are like cheese but with a z in it... wtf
and this one makes you go
>woah... did you ever think about like... breathing? like you are actually taking in oxygen from the outside environment into your body to like... fuel your body... and shit... woah

no, its unrelated to what op quoted. but if you're at least above average you can see this guy is not too bright, i can see that. but i still enjoying listening to his podcasts from time to time. hes just not very smart...

High THC cannabis can cause schizophrenia in many people.
Not to mention paranoia and anxiety and lack of motivation on others

speak for yourself brainlets. i'm usually in the top 2 percentile in whatever room i'm in.

Its not unrelated.

One of the topics he goes on about constantly is food addiction and how its not treated as seriously as any other classic drug addiction. He is referring to that topic when he comically says you can be addicted to "anything' including cheeseburgers. Do you simply not understand? You keep calling him dumb, but this is flying over your head.

no
it's lame
either drop acid
or be sober
weed is shit

Like clockwork the alcohol cucks come crawling out

>hasn't dropped acid and then smoked a little bit of weed
That's basically the same as having never taken acid to be quite honest

>Like clockwork the people who point out how retarded my retarded opinion is tell me I'm retarded

Most people smoke weed anyways.

>Most people
[Citation needed]

weed is less dangerous for both yourself and people around you than alcohol

>b-but it's a gateway into heavier drugs
yeah and drinking is a gateway into beating the shit out of your wife

Americans dont have weed culture. If they legalize weed, they will be smoking all the time. Since they don't know what rules apply. It's not like alcohol, where there's widely accepted social events where you can drink and it's ok.

We should ban alcohol then? Good luck with that

>food analogy

Most people.

Your parents smoked weed. Your boss smoked weed. Your CEO smoked weed. Your president smoked weed. Your sons will smoke weed.

Kino for this feel?

Attached: 20190522_003611.jpg (1024x768, 288K)

Imagine not living in a country where weed is legal.

That's not how it works

Oh noes, he got insulted about his addiction, how sweet ;)

>Source: what I dun reckon

what i said the first time it's unrelated to what op said.

Sauce?

your mom

He used to say that when he first started smoking at the age of 36, now you can tell he's deep in it. Probably going through an ounce a week+

based pot-addled stonerbro

>We should ban alcohol then?
No you retarded brainlet, I'm saying you should put more thought into this shit than "dude one substance legal means all substances should be legal lol"

Prove it

I barely even drink, dumbass. Maybe once a month. The fact that drinking is legal does not mean that crystal meth, crack and the rest of the fucked up drug menagerie should also be legal. You can cry your heart out about this, but it's a retarded opinion, and you are a retard for having it.

truly a low IQ response, lad

I have had like three perms and 100+ oke day bans plus 10 30 days

Pretty good

Attached: 1558113248529.jpg (848x480, 43K)

Yeah but what's the source on your claim?

He's a successful comedian, announcer and with the most successful podcast in a world where everybody has a podcast.

He's doing something right

I literally fucking hate these retards that say this.

I don't get it. Not even the same user...

>tfw legitimately addicted to weed to the point I've smoked crumbs off the bathroom floor
>tfw still lie about it to get it legalized

Make everything illegal is the only way

No need to project your insecurities my dude, I don't smoke or drink
Nice, but why? Give me a good reason why, if it was regulated, those other drugs shouldn't be legalized?

Does weed cost more in legal states then buying it in the streets?

You know why, faggot. I can see what you're trying to do here, and I'm not playing the game with you. Fuck off.

The guy you replied to is just a moron.

Being industrious is more important when factoring success. There are many intelligent people who are mediocre and even poor. Takes a certain type of drive to come out on top.

I agree with the first part.

But weed is not as bad for people as alcohol, cocaine or heroin. I work as a public lawyer and I can see how those drugs turn people into monsters. While weed only makes them docile and peaceful

>If you criticise my poorly-thought-out opinions you're an alkie in denial lol
>woah woah woah don't project your substance abuse issues onto *me* lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

just my opinion : )

>HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME IM A FUCKWIT

>war on drugs
It's over. You lost

I don't trust an unregulated market

No I genuinely don't know, don't be such a pussy and come engage in some good old argumentation, now tell me why?
Not sure what this retard is seething about lol

It's not like Rogan is driven. He just got lucky his shit clicked. There are people more creative that work way harder than him.

I guess the only way you can win is not trying

what?
I've dropped acid and smoked weed at the same time
like I said
weed=lame
acid=good

The only losers here are the people OD'ing on fentanyl lol

Yikes, well looks like I btfo'd another retard, t'was a good day today

i agree with everything you said, beside the comedian thing.

He is genuinely good at interviewing people, mostly just because he lets them talk forever without interruption

you can abuse having sex

yeah you can also abuse your wife doesn't mean it should be legal dipshit

Yeah. He also has a plataform to do so. He is not as micromanaged as big tvs.

Look at how mad this fag is lol have sex

My brother smokes religiously, even grows/sells weed to dispensaries, and has nuclear engineering/radiology degrees. He currently teaches at Stanford.

It does certainly slow you down when you're high as fuck but there are no long-term consequences in the way of intelligence.

stanford is a shithole my guy tell your brother to get a better job

Attached: 1529001835457.png (600x628, 556K)

Attached: 1558261021401.jpg (445x318, 52K)

You're an idiot there are long term consequences your brother is a brain damaged retard and you're in denial and literally lying

You and your brother are both faggots

I'd rather abuse weed than being a diabetic fatso who abuses fast food

>woah dude I'm the antagonist and i finish every sentence with lol
>don't take me seriously, my opinion is just a joke and not worth considering lol
you might have good intentions but you really can't debate for shit. drugs are degenerate, so why not ban alcohol first and foremost? why is one that is responsible for so many deaths, illnesses and violence towards non-users, but not the others who have almost non existant cases like those?
>21 September2018– Geneva. More than 3 million people died as a result of harmful use ofalcoholin 2016, according a report released by theWorldHealth Organization (WHO) today. This represents 1 in 20deaths.
who.int/substance_abuse/publications/global_alcohol_report/en/

Attached: most_dangerous_drugs.0.jpg (800x831, 89K)

bend over

>weed only makes them docile and peaceful
false

>He also has a plataform to do so
He built that platform specifically because people liked his interviews.

>the drug that's been legal for most of humanity's existence and has been grandfathered in public acceptance with the requisite social prohibitions against excessive has "the most deleterious socioeconomic effects" compared to illegal drugs that most nations spend hundreds of millions to suppress the production and distribution of

Wow, really makes you think huh?

Now build yourself a dimensional portal and bring us back the drug stats from Earth-4042/"Ancapistan World" where you can buy meth over the counter at your nearest pharmacy

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

>We should ban alcohol then?
unironically we should but can't because there are already too many users which is why prohibition failed.
Adding another substance is not going to improve things, it doesn't matter that weed is less harmful, the number of users is low enough to keep it illegal.

Furthermore weed users are dumbasses that don't realize how long it stays in their system, then get upset when they're pulled over and fail a drug test.

>vox

People that love weed are the worst humans on earth. Kys

>if something bad is legal that means everything else bad should be legal
you just made a better case for alcohol to be illegal

>yeah but I know this one guy who

kill yourself

I only get high on weekends. I do edibles tho so it's mildly psychedelic and last hours. I eat. Listen to music. Clean. Shit post. Fuck or jerk off for hours. Everything is just more intense. I do get tired near the end but I just drink coffee.

I love taking it right before I lift or jog. I can push myself and I get even higher.

Smoking weed is for homos and girls.

I know people that know they have a drug test coming up and still continue to smoke weed.

Should ban sugary soft drinks to be fair, that shit is more dangerous than a bit of weed

guess ill just smoke a little from each of these

Attached: yJ3Rs8fK_o.jpg (2560x1920, 819K)

yeah and most people grow out of it before they hit adulthood

literally all the weed users I know do this shit.
One guy I know was out of a job, his own son gave him a job at his new business and the guy failed the drug test on the first day and had to be fired.

>does sober october
>says he feels fantastic while doing it. sees all the benefits of being sober
>once it's over just because a stoner again
what does joe mean by this?

I don't trust weed with my 24 year old brain. I hear it's better to smoke past 30 years.

he also has a somewhat basic understanding of the general topics that he gets people onto. not enough to know a lot about it, but through his questions he gets a lot of good responses from the guest

Based alcohol culling the overpopulated masses.

I don't think there's anything worse than faggots who whine about X drug while they take Y.

I don't care if you're addicted to caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, cocaine, meth, heroin, all of you invalids are practically identical in my eyes. Hell, extend it out, if you're fat, a body builder, or you jerk off 5 times a day, you're a trash human being.

You are all people who are incapable of coping with the real world. This is why you have to rely on substance abuse.

Drugs do not make the world "more fun". They make it "fun enough", there is a world of difference here and just because you pretend your coping mechanism isn't as "bad" as someone else's, it doesn't stop you being utterly pathetic.

pretty much this. shit's fucked and can't really be unfucked. they just need to crack down on alcohol related crime like drink driving. also doesn't those new drug detectors go as far back as 2 weeks for weed?

>I hear it's better to smoke past 30 years.
Don't do it lad, you'll end up Joe, eternally stuck in the dude weed lmao phase

hes right

Okay I'll stick to alcohol

There's nothing wrong with sugary drinks in moderation. The problem is the portion size, if you buy a 2L bottle and drink it, you should be banned from sugar because clearly you can't handle it. If you buy a 6 pack of cans and drink one every few weeks, you're a stable individual.

There are plenty of snack foods which are terrible for you, but I don't see a problem with them if you're eating them occasionally.

>NPCs struggle to come up with justifications beyond ''weed is icky'' and ''left likes it thus it's bad''
I don't even smoke the shit, but it's super embarrassing to watch you retards argue this just because it's a partisan issue.

>you should be banned from sugar
if some guy wants to become a diabetic fattie why do you care

Weed makes people talk about weed non-stop. Fuck stoners and the jolly green plant.

We have historical record showing how well banning alcohol worked last time. Unless you ban bathtubs, fruit, grain, and water you're not going to prevent production of it.

Weed makes people into NPCs.

Paranoia and anxiety comes from smoking weed because you have issues to deal with, in my experience anyway. It’s why I didn’t like smoking it when my life was a mess but I do when it isn’t.

how come most of the times i smoked weed when i was younger i felt like i wasn't really in control of myself? like my thoughts didn't seem coherent at all. i remember a few times where i felt really paranoid. like my friend is talking to me about something mundane yet i feel like they are putting hidden messages in their words. is that normal to think? last time i smoked it felt like my brain was resetting every few seconds and that the world was crumbling around me. it's really hard to explain how it felt but it was horrible. i felt like i was in some kind of loop and it didn't stop until i went home and went to sleep

I live in a country with universal healthcare.

These people should be weighed at their jobs, and taxed according to their basic fitness level. Personally, I think any long-term self-inflicted disease should force the patient to pay for it out of pocket, and eliminate any benefit claims they have.

No, it doesn't - There is a range of price points you can buy it legally, if you want to spend less or more than non-legal prices, you can - quality is a factor, but it's not always easy to determine before actually smoking the stuff. Sometimes you can get a great deal, sometimes not so much

You are probably undiagnosed schizophrenia.

Just like anything else that involves altering or introducing chemicals into your body, people can have awful reactions. My best friend said he felt time loop when he smoked whereas when I used it for knee pain, it just dulled my senses.

This.

>Personally, I think any long-term self-inflicted disease should force the patient to pay for it out of pocket, and eliminate any benefit claims they have.
much better solution than banning sugar lol. you should be able to opt out of universal healthcare if you want anyway

It's far too easy for people to over-indulge, particularly with drinks. if people get into the habit of drinking soda as their main drink, you can easily get through 2L in a day with even realizing, and you just consumed a thousand calories or whatever it is, on top of teh food you are eating. There is an epidemic of obesity, clearly people are not able to control themselves.

well the last time was about 2 years ago. i don't experience any other symptoms of schizophrenia except maybe anxiety

>me and my cousins use to finish 3 3-liters of soda a day

I use to drink way too much soda.

i should also add that i had similar experiences to the one i described a few times earlier but i guess i was too stupid to stop trying it. honestly the last time was so awful that it's what i imagine hell to be like. i know that sounds overdramatic but it's the worst feeling i have ever felt. like the feeling would never go away.

>weed
dude

I like the occasional coke. It's not a common thing, because I'm mentally in control. There are some forms of junk food I really like, so I just don't buy them to avoid losing control and pigging out.

In either case, I would not want these products to be banned, or even taxed to raise their prices. It does nothing but punish the people who can consume these products responsibly, and in a lot of cases it ruins products as companies change to "healthier" alternatives. 90% of the soda in my country now tastes like dogshit because they all switched to sweeteners because of a sugar tax.

The problem is end users, and end users should be held accountable. The only exception here is selling to children, but even then most childhood obesity is caused by garbage parenting, so I don't think it'd make much of an impact.

Weed supposedly interferes with the gyrification process
It would make sense, considering it's endocannabinoid mediated, but the studies that have been done on the matter have shown conflicting results

This just tells me he couldve done much more
>a teacher
Literally like hitting a brick wall on your career path

He's not wrong. I'm currently abusing brownies. Just ate a whole batch by myself for dinner :((((((

>Earth-4042/"Ancapistan World" where you can buy meth over the counter at your nearest pharmacy
That was most of the 20th century in America, user. It was called Benzedrine.

Weed isnt that bad for you at all,
But fuck it's degenerate and weed culture is cringe

You tried

Attached: 1543036376055.jpg (500x431, 92K)

What coping mechanism? I'm a manager and make a lot of money. My girlfriend is ten years younger than me and treats me like a king. I have a perfect life.
I'm not coming with anything. Drugs are fun and you're a whiney bitch that knows very little about life.
Lol

Attached: Only+degenerates+spit+on+the+sidewalk+man+or+woman+_3348214fec5220396c1dd612911a38d5.jpg (317x326, 33K)

>I'm a manager and make a lot of money. My girlfriend is ten years younger than me and treats me like a king. I have a perfect life.
What's funny is I'd rather be dead than you. Even if you weren't a drug addict, your life sounds fucking awful. I can see why you have to turn to drugs to cope with it, but I still don't agree with your decision when you could have just improved your life in other ways.

Drugs are legal/decriminalised in Netherlands

dude opium has been a thing for how many years?

If you are happy with your girlfriend why is the first thing that you think about her is her age?

>Dude I've seen 19th century adverts for laudanum and cocaine tonic, that means everyone was a crackhead/dope fiend back then lmao

>Drugs are legal/decriminalised in Netherlands
Have you told /biz/ about this? Surely they'd be able to scrape enough bitcoins together to establish a thriving methamphetamine manufacturing concern. Do the Dutch tax cocaine manufacturers more than heroin manufacturers?

>dude opium has been a thing for how many years?
Yeah ask the Chinese how well that worked out for them lol

You are quite ignorant.

wow a mcdonalds manager that fucks some jailbait and needs drugs to cope. awesome

Mayby you shouldn't hang out with retards.

Why do people love controlling other people's lives?

>perfectly normal sports loving chad friend smokes weed once
>he rapes, kills, then eats his entire familly and girlfriend

Weed kills

Many such cases! Sad!

>manager
Do you work at Jollibee?

Yeah, that sure sounds like pot.

>weed makes them personality-less boring vapid peaceful hippy faggots

thanks for letting me know will stay away

You should apply to become a janitor.

Attached: weed.jpg (639x640, 58K)

>Paranoia and anxiety comes from smoking weed because you have issues to deal with
Don't kid yourself. Marijuana can overstimulate any perceptive brain faculties to the point they become a hindrance. Relaxation becomes laziness, awareness becomes paranoia, and imagination becomes delusion.

>It's far too easy for
I lost a lot of weight fairly quickly just by cutting out soda, but this is a bad reason to ban things.

Fast food is available everywhere (even in richer countries), yet you're still the most obese nation on the planet. Try again

So stop smoking it.

>telling other people what to do
Fuck off mommy boy

molly weed and acid are for retards

with black men? yes, that's what his wife did. joe has now a beautiful mulatto stepdaughter.

Attached: 1531999096400.jpg (815x603, 82K)

I've yet to find these healthy, functioning weed tokers. Every single one has been a polydrug addict. People shittalk the gateway theory all the time but there's something to it. So many people try weed, find out it's actually quite harmless and overhyped, then mistakenly think they've been lied to about the dangers of other drugs too.

You just KNOW

Lies, there's no such thing as too much sneed

Yeah I’d say you definitely get dumber than you would be. All these morons saying ‘I know someone smart who smokes weed’ are retarded.

I know 5000 idiots who smoke weed so I’m not impressed you know when guy.

Also
>I’m smart and I smoke weer

Lmao. Millennial narcissism

These bot posts are getting better and better

Hey guys, check out anecdote Andy over here. What a brain dead faggot

If they're healthy and functioning they're not just gonna go around telling randoms about how much they smoke. You keep that shit to yourself. you should stop hanging out with fucking retards

I thought you said we were having steamed clams

youre probably 90 years old

How old are you user? 12?

That's only because no one wants to be in a room with you.

No, I said sneeded hams

best strain coming through

Attached: King's Kush.jpg (410x550, 90K)

I smoked weed once.

>It does certainly slow you down when you're high as fuck but there are no long-term consequences in the way of intelligence.
It unquestionably slows down long term regular users, in their speech and in their thought process.

You probably associate with a bunch of idiots because you are a low class idiot. I'm getting my doctorate at a high level university and it is full of high performing pot heads.
Have sex and seethe more

You can tell this post is based because of the amount of seethe it caused

BABY HARVESTING
HUMAN HYBRIDS
5G DNA MELTING
INTERDIMENSIONAL NAZI ALIENS
SECRET DMT MEETINGS
NASA BREAKAWAY GOVERNMENT

Attached: 84ef2d63b4a58e4e86e42271a6c8b4c7f215c09f.gif (291x193, 3.96M)

how was the gay sex afterward?

Lol at you for living in a place where every one is dumb

Go out more

Unironically weed is for people with few problems in their lives, weed only exacerbates any underlying mental issues you may have if you abuse it.

I think is fucking crazy that weed is illegal while alcohol isnt when acohol is so much worse than weed. Even prescription meds are more dangerous than weed.

You sound like a fucking pussy, kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit

Fucking dumbass

True, alcohol should be illegal.

It's an absolute fact that legalizing something is the only way to regulate it, you can't regulate a black market. That's why drugs should be legal. Along with this is the other absolute fact that the government has no moral authority to tell people what they can and can't put into their own bodies. People who want to do drugs, will do them regardless of laws. It being illegal just makes it a more dangerous process and keeps the means of production in the hands of criminal organizations.

Gateway "theory" is totally real. Not necessarily because the drug itself makes you want to do more drugs, but because the sort of people who sell weed are far more inclined to sell other drugs, so odds are if you can get this easy drug you can find the harder ones too. In that way it acts as a gateway.

That just means not everyone likes it