Just saw a Polygon article praising Vikings and not praising Knightfall. Let me guess...

Just saw a Polygon article praising Vikings and not praising Knightfall. Let me guess, Knightfall is kino and Vikings is shit?

Attached: p16569361_b_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBJMmb3RtHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>polygon article mentions it at all
they're both shit clearly

It was mentioning it in the context of accusing both of them of being a Game of Thrones knockoff, if that helps.

Knightfall started as kino but after few episode plotline derailed a bit and characters started acting out.

Attached: 1556424733533.jpg (215x198, 2K)

It’s very pro Christian so the left hates the show

Vikings is blatant propaganda. Heathens good and cool, Christians evil and boring. That's the whole plot.

The first seasons were passable, up to Ragnar's death.

>show about the destruction of the Knights Templar is PRO-Christian
Doubt.

>knightfall
>pro christian
>first half of the first season is defending those poor persecuted jews from the evil french chr*stoids

gain height

That sums up my watching experience after season 4 it just sucked.

have sex

Knightfall is lame because the MC is such a faggot.

>Hurr, my best friend saved me from the fall of Jerusalem and got his leg fucked up
>Oh, the Grail healed my Not!Dad, what an amazing story of its power
>No, best friend. You may not use the grail to fix your fucked up leg. God obviously wants you to suffer and we can't use it for anything.
>What do you mean that doesn't make sense when our dead boss was obviously saved by that very thing and we don't think less of him?
>I can't deal with you now, I have to go cuck the King of France, because I'm such a moral authority

The treasure hunt and mystery stuff was fun though.

Now what's that one other Crusader show on Netflix that was made in Turkey with subtitles? It's better than both but fucking hilarious in how they portray the Christians.
>Bishop kneeling down beside a dude and telling him he could only become a true knight of god after he kills a man in cold blood.

>Crusader show on Netflix that was made in Turkey
>Resurrection: Ertugrul
>it's 150 episodes of 120 minutes
>equals to about 450 episodes of a regular show
>it was all made in the span of 5 years
nigga is u serious this must be a literal soap opera

And STILL better than Knightfall or Vikings. Pretty fun, though. You should give the first ten episodes a try. It's like 90's Raimi show budget but leans into it well.

lol imagine getting upset over a TV show. If you want people jerking off to the Bible put on an old O'Reilly Fox news episode.

Knightfall is entertaining enough, but I wouldn't call it good. The main character is impossible to root for and extremely shit tier. A boring hypocrite and frankly a moron more often than not. I haven't seen the second season yet, but the first season was way up it's own ass pretending to be GoT with everyone throwing around "your grace" left and right which was never a phrase uttered in historical or fantasy media before GoT and just feels like cheap copycatting. A lot of the characters and intrigue are lame and pointless. Typical plot lines about the king being cucked by his best bro, the main adviser is a literal Littlefinger clone, nonsensical action scenes and feminist pandering, etc. Also all the French characters with British accents is just plain terrible and immersion destroying.

If you weren't a shit tier human being yourself, you would be able to tell that Knightfall is shit without watching a single episode just by taking one look at that terrible poster.

Imagine being this ass agitated by native european religion

Your semitic desert cult is dead just face it

Attached: 1558296780998.png (398x376, 204K)

>Christians evil and boring

Sounds accurate to me.

Cuckings IS shit.
Not sure about Knightfall. This season staring Mark Hamil so it got that going for them.

>Baphomet workshipping ante-litteram Jesuits Templars, AND bankers
>Christians

>Heathens good and cool, Christians evil and boring. That's the whole plot.
It's not.

Have you finished crying over GoT yet, princess snowflake?

yep, the worlds largest religion is dead

Wait, is that what the Templars are? I like them more now.

i dropped it after 2 ep's, did it get better?

>Human history is a Game of Thrones ripoff
Epic.

It has Mark Hamill in it now.

It's shit. I got all hyped up with the intro of the fall of Acre, but once I saw a Templar getting his dick wet I knew it'd be shit.

I did the same, from the way I hear it, it just gets worse and worse.

Huh, so Acre from Assassin's Creed is a real place?

>King Phillip IV of France is killed in a duel with a disgraced Templar and not by a stroke during a hunt
This show is literal rape of history.

What about The Last Kingdom?

It's up to four seasons so it must be doing something right.

>city is called acre
>it's larger than an acre
bravo hollyweird

Oh, and speaking of historical shows that nobody talks about but are actually doing really well, Outlander has been renewed for at least six seasons. It's closing in on Game of Thrones' episode count and yet barely anyone knows it exists. What's up with that?

The Adventures of Dumbass: Son of Dumbass is pretty good.

i tried to watch season 1 but dropped it because i was getting the impression the show will be mainly centered on the romance plot and the "historical" setting and events will be an afterthought. don't know why nobody else is talking about it though.

>Knightfall
Masonic jew propaganda.

They're literally a precursor to stonemasons

As far as the first episode goes it was pure cancer, they already introduce a stronk wahman and one of the Templars cucking the king

Attached: Knightfall.S01E01.HDTV.x264-SVA[ettv].mkv_snapshot_17.05_[2017.12.26_20.22.23].jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Sounds like kino to me.

you are literally retarded. knightfall is plain blasphemous

someone post the backstabbing jew webm

Miles above any other mention here.

>Heathens good and cool, Christians evil and boring.
Sounds kino

lol the fucking pope straight up say that he don't believe in the supernatural

i gotta say it looks pretty kino. wtf is up with the runtime though?
youtube.com/watch?v=yBJMmb3RtHs

I would be surprised if any of the Popes do. If you reach that position you're educated enough to know better.

a sufficently intelligent man can justify believing basically anything. is it to much to ask that the vicar of rome has some pre-planed braingymnastics that makes magic sound plausible?

>read a polygon article

ops a faggot

And those fucking mystical-hallucination-dream-foreshadowing sequences... It breaks the pace like nothing.

This is quite possibly the dumbest question anyone has ever asked me.

The only problem with the portrayal of christianity on Vikings is that the pagans "magic" is portrayed mostly real while christian miracles are not. Otherwise it seems pretty accurate

>Knightfall
More like Goodgoyfall.

You realize that this is implying that the goyim fall.

so it is to much to ask?

>wtf is up with the runtime though?
When turks get a huge budget they invest it on character development, extras, and shoting. There's no jews scamming money, you see, since all turks are scammers they all pay attention to each other. Their shows are supposed to be watched DAILY, not weekly.

Yes, the show is about good goy protecting the jew beyond his own interests

but the only morally pure character in the show was King Aethelwulf

Attached: 1516838326557.jpg (2048x1116, 207K)

>Game of Thrones had imitators before the series was even halfway through its run. (If you’ve never seen Vikings, it’s good! If you’ve never seen Knightfall ... honestly, you’re fine.)
How are either of those 2 shows a ripoff of GoT?
>blog post written by some literal who woman
nevermind

>How are either of those 2 shows a ripoff of GoT?
How old are you? Vikings were advertised as History channel's GOT

Vikings literally had a scene where the vikings let the muslims live just because they are muslims

while raping and killing christians

hilarious shit.

Well you have now twice said "to much" when you should have said "too much" which confirms that it is not a typo and you really think it is written "to", so it's now quite clear why you believe in magic.

They kinda make up for it in the later seasons with Alfred's victory, Floki finding the cross, Rollo converting. The major problem with the show is it's lack of good saxon characters other than Heahmund and Alfred.

They only let the ones praying in the mosque live. the rest of the town was slaughtered and enslaved

so the pope should be an atheist?

Him and alfred are the only "good guys" out of the whole series now that i think about it.

another Yea Forums thread turned into a /pol/ thread with a single post
good job

fucking yanks

So why did you bump it from page 10, faggot?