Is expensive sushi a scam like hypebeast clothes?

Is expensive sushi a scam like hypebeast clothes?

Attached: Jiro.png (671x664, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
shop.gloriaferrer.com/Wines/By-Type/Sparkling
youtube.com/watch?v=19Vt98oshnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all expensive food is

Attached: 1514210128006.jpg (820x550, 126K)

>You will never serve raw fish you found in the garbage at the fish market to dumb american tourists for hundreds of dollars

Attached: 1530253797872.jpg (373x389, 36K)

why would you let someone play with your food with his hands before eating it?

your mom plays with my cock before eating it

This, I can only imagine what that crusty old gook does with his hands

Expensive stuff is not about the material or manufacturing value you get out of a thing, it's about buying the ability to signal to others that you have enough disposable income to "waste" it on goods that aren't "worth" it. And in this sense, the money is not wasted since you actually buy the opportunity to signal your income. And in turn it may have actually been worth it.

You pay more for food so that you dont have to sit near people that eat fast food.

fpbp

He refuses to serve Americans in most cases.

This is a great lie user. His an old money grubby who serves up shitty fish, he serves anyone who pays for a seat.

washes them probably

Wont serve people that don't speak Japanese generally. Which means no Americans.

I wish

burgers are better than sushi because fish has no flavor. a bad burger is better than good sushi, same goes for pizza.

>No trash
Is a one of the big reasons for paying more for an experience.

After scratching his old, filthy asshole

no sushi is better, but it shouldn't be expensive

>Wont serve people that don't speak Japanese generally
That isn't the same as not serving Americans you dumb retard.

In Japan, sushi and ramen are basically fast food.
In America, sushi and ramen are overpriced delicacies because of the mystique surrounding it.

I'm not sure why a salty bowl of broth with a hunk of pork in it is worth $14 but Americans pay it.

>fish has no flavor
Stop America posting.

almost any expensive thing period is

You have a lot more waiting staff, better locations and better interiors in Western ramen bars. Which misses the point of ramen and also pushes up the price.
In general I found the meet in Western ramen to be better quality but the flavour of Japanese broth to be much better. Also its so cheap.

no, ramen is something you can buy at the store for like 40 cents. I refuse to believe anyone actually likes ramen

It is the same when someone claims its just American tourists over paying. American tourists cannot access the establishment since they cant make a booking in Japanese.

cope, sushi is the emperor's new clothes of food

Ramen made for you in a ramen bar in Japan is nothing like $0.40 ramen.

you just need to get a nip to do it for you. most higher end hotels could get you a booking

yoroshiku

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

>it's a "I like anime and japanese videogames so I have to claim sushi is the best food in the world" thread

Plus American ramen isn't radioactive like japanese ramen.

>*pieces draped black cloth together*
>tharrle be $3000 dorrah

Attached: yohji.jpg (800x533, 34K)

to be fair, the Japanese overpay for crappy american beer like pabst for similar reasons

If it's actually proper tonkatsu stock which takes like 12 hours to make and hand made noodles, that is for sure worth $14

Ah yes, when they ask the name of the booking and its not jap name. You arnt getting in.
There are even plenty of mid range jap restaurants that refuse non Japanese speaking customers.

>Wont serve people that don't speak Japanese generally. Which means no Americans.

I heard the soapland places in japan refuse americans because their penises are too big for the girls.

I'd rather spend the money on better food then ramen of any quality. its still just wet salty noodles at the end of the day

Attached: the japanese jew .jpg (1112x690, 93K)

it's what the market wants. he's not scamming anyone. as long as people are willing to pay exorbitant prices, he's catering to what they want. same with hype clothes. the buyers ultimately decide what something should cost. this is how the world works.

You should go to japan and try it and see for yourself. Its considered fast food there.
€5 for a tasty, fast meal. Hangover food.

but it's eggs and flour

Every mouthful of his sushi you eat, he must first press his wet fingers into right in front of you. You then have to pick it up off the table where he put it, then eat it while he watches, inches from your face. When he's satisfied that you've properly eaten his fingered bit of raw fish and rice, he'll stick his wet fingers into another wad of it, which again you will have to eat in front of him while he stares at you. His facial expression either never changes, or (like Asian faces in general) Asian facial expressions "arr rook same." You should be judging if his food is good, but instead, he judges whether or not you're eating it properly. Apparently this is art.

Grandmaster sushi "preparing" is a meme.

Americans have small dicks on average. All the mexican genes.

>American tourists cannot access the establishment since they cant make a booking in Japanese.
>Hurrrrr no Americans can speak gook
Hilarious shit user tell me more.

Sushi is generally a $1-2 a piece in the USA. It should be like $0.25.

You can get frozen sushi at aldi for about 25 cents a piece, tastes pretty decent

Attached: sushi2.jpg (947x1600, 267K)

why the fuck would I spend all the money to fly to japan to eat some food even you admit isnt so great?

Supply and demand.

If you run a really great resteraunt you can make a lot of money serving a small clientele at exorbitant prices which they are willing to pay because they're very wealthy and going to your restaurant is a way for them to show off their wealth and separate themselves from the working classes. The food is overpriced by an sane standard but that's the point.

Attached: Swedish Chef Regret.jpg (602x772, 206K)

I love the kalbi seaweed wraps from Motomaki. it's about $12 but every bite is delicious. I wish I could have it every day

>Americans can speak Japanese
You tell me more. lmao.

So? There's a lot of labour and specialty technique involved.
Ramen is one of the restaurant dishes, which is just not really feasable to make at home.

>sushi
>rice with vinegar (medium flavor)
>fresh raw fish (subtle flavor)
>basedsauce and wasabi (strong flavor)
>ginger (medium flavor)

most people can't even tell what's wrapped in the sushi after seeing and eating it

93 DOLLARS
FOR A FUCKING TSHIRT

>93 dollars for a black t shirt
/fa/ is the worst board

that hunk of pork is usually rare cuts like the cheek or some shit

I don't want old men touching me, much less my food. Jiro probably smells like salmon chips in the summertime

For an enjoyable experience that you will remember for your entire life. Also the food was great.

No, we also got nignog genes making your gook cocks look like little snausages in comparison

if 93 dollars is expensive to you, that's your own problem. it's /fa/s fault you don't better yourself to get a better paying job, isn't it? easier to blame something else, right?

Cooking ramen right now
Actually, I just cooked some shrimp scampi with chicken and then I'm gonna add it all together

If its served in a literal subway station.
Thats where homeless people shit.

Thats cause its cheap fish meat that was in a freezer forever and overly strong sauces are used to hide that fast.
Fresh sushi has noticeably different flavors. Oily fish or fattier parts of fish that Westerners are more familiar with.

Fuck it, I'm eating tacos.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: lolme.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Your mama makes you tacos every day. Try something new.

93 dollars for a bland black t shirt is a waste of money. plus nobody will care some obscure nip made it

>>This is how weebs think

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

fpbp and checked

Thats how Japs think. They dont want the hassle of dealing with people that cant speak their language.

Of course plenty of jap restaurants do want foreign tourists. I went into restaurants that displayed prices using Arabic numerals and avoided the places that used only jap numerals.

Uh racist much?

This and the taste/smell of a fish is... like fish aka unwashed vagina

We had 5 nukes in WWII, why didn't we use the other 3.

>no job or girlfriend
shocking

We wanted to keep some in case Stalin decided he wanted to start shit.

Attached: stalin-smiling.jpg (344x400, 70K)

Remember in school when whoever had the most expensive shoes was the coolest? That kind of thing never goes away, even for rich middle aged people for example. The difference in quality between a normal shoe found in a normal shoe shop and an ultra expensive shoe is minimal. It isn't more comfortable, the expensive one might last a bit longer, but for the average wearer it isn't a big deal. People will deny this but it's true. Same thing with food, watches, cars, everything. There are massive diminishing returns after a certain price point, and the price point is usually very low. I actually went to a pretty expensive sushi restaurant in Tokyo and went in with a positive attitude but left with a still unfull stomach and down a hundred dollars. It tasted just ok. Maybe I have an unrefined palate or whatever but it does seem like just rich people games when it comes to this kind of thing. Social competition and stuff rather than something really special in itself.

we really should have dabbed on russia in the couple years after WW2 before they got nukes

>Remember in school when whoever had the most expensive shoes was the coolest?
nope. but trying to be cool and show off have never been interesting to me

t. Fedora

Imagine eating raw fish inside the cinema

I like how the poorfags take problem with food only because that's their only tangible subject

>paying millions of dollars for a car that you barely even drive? No problem.
>spending tens of thousands of dollars on drugs and alcohol every other week? Yeah it's probably that good stuff.
>spend a couple hundred bucks for literally the best sushi meal available on the planet? OMG WHAT? WOW WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY IT'S JUST FISH I LITERALLY CAN'T COMPREHEND WHY WOW I MEAN I EAT RICE ALL THE TIME IT'S NOT THAT SPECIAL, YES IT'S MOSTLY WITH CANNED WALMART BEANS BUT STILL WOW WHAT A WASTE AM I RITE

>comparing a feat of engineering like a super car to raw fish and rice

^^^
this right here is one of the most pathetic types of Yea Forums poster

yohji is based
Retail prices are for people rich enough to not notice the difference between $1000 and $100. Buying used is easy and cheap. I've made several thousand dollars up-selling my wardrobe but kept several Yohji suits, they're amazing
dumb faggot who probably doesn't even realize that the shirt is y3 (made in China diffusion line garbage that isn't worth $5)

Attached: DSC_0042.jpg (1536x2304, 943K)

If I went there, and it didn't impress me, like it would have to be at least 10 times tastier than regular sushi, I would tell that gook fuck right to his face, "you fucking scamming little cunt that was shit" and spit in his rice

>*pay hundreds of dollars for a steak that's barely even termally heated*
>oh yeah it's probably that good stuff
>*pay hundreds of dollars for a 9 course meal with best fish selection in the world*
>omg it's just raw fish and rice!!??!?

>obscure
Y-3 is a popular high end brand. people will buy that as a status symbol, because they can and it doesn't affect them.

Came here to post this

realy?

Jiro's supposed to be around $300 for a 20 piece meal? That's not too bad considering how well he prepares it. Sushi place, Steak house and any other establishment, there's always a startling difference in flavor and quality when the price goes up. Of course there's a ceiling, if someone charges you $1000 for a porterhouse or sashimi it would definitely seem excessive.

>defensive poorfags
>/pol/ spillovers bitching about other cultures
>but mostly basement dwellers never having left their neighborhood and bitching if it's not a $5 Mcdeeee's meal

A fish is a fihs, you telling me there's some super fish swimming about amongst all the regular pleb fish, and this little chink can somehow pick them out? The fish guys are scamming him too, "oh yeah man this is my best fish i saved it just for you jiro, 500 dollar". That fucking fish is the same as all the other fish

Sushi is just fish and rice. Go fishing gut the fish, cook sticky rice and get salmon skin paper and fucking eat it. You think there is some kind of secret? Its like a japanese hoagie only retards can fuck it up.

Weebs getting overdefensive as usual because people don't want to throw millions at a guy playing with food.

>dude but his sweat is really tasty!

>A fish is a fihs
jesus christ how much of an ignorant little poorfag you are

yes your walmart canned tuna is the same as a medium fatty bluefin tuna from Japan, it's just fish my dude it really doesn’t matter
it matters for the meat of literally any other animal but yes for some reason it doesn’t matter for fish am i rite

you also need a shaman to piss on the rice after drinking three star beer

I feel like the skill ceiling for finger foods can only go so high until you have peaked and then people are more impressed by how long you've been doing it.

You are confusing sushi with ayahuasca

a reminder that sushi started out as low class peasant food. Its literally just raw fish with vinegared rice

>t. poorfags

It's just a big fucking comsumerist scam mate, like people who use super-expensive audio cables. I've had regular steaks, and expensive steaks. It's all the same. It's about catering to a higher status level. "I'm rich now so I gotta have all the best of everything!". As you go up in income, you upgrade your consumerism to the next level, these guys are just supplying that. I could afford to eat Jiro's fucking Sushi every fucking day, but I can enjoy a fucking cheeseburger so why not just eat that. There's no need to throw your money away just because you can.

So did a lot of foods that are now no longer poorfag shit. Not an argument

best of both worlds just eat nikujaga

>I've had regular steaks, and expensive steaks. It's all the same
haha wow what a poorfag cope larp

yeah regular stake is completely the same as a A5 wagyu steak, no difference in it at all, the extreme marbling which makes it taste like a completely different thing altogether is all just a scam they all actually use the same exact cows am i rite

stop embarrassing yourself

I was stationed in Japan for 4 years. The first year there I did nothing but work 10 hour days and had something like mono-nucleosis and slept right after work and most of the weekends.

I had disposable cash coming out of my ears and tried to check out every secret upscale nip joint I could when I was off work and awake.

It comes down to getting the fish fresh and each places home made wasabi. My favorite places weren't expensive,but the neighborhood bars/restaraunts. My #1 place was a fish market that had a beer machine and you could buy and prepare your own fish/sushi on picnic tables and grills. Cutting off a piece of tuna with a can of Asahi or Orion on the beach was better than any $100 dinner at the upscale joints.

Attached: Okinawa experience.jpg (352x400, 21K)

The same people who blast expensive meals and say their one dollar version is better are the ones who perpetuate the "masturbation is better than sex" nonsense.

Butcher here. You're a retard if you think usda select and prime are the same. Not to mention real Japanese wagyu. I bet you get steaks well done.

dont forget red dye 40 llllloooooll

>wasabi
horseradish is for dead or retarded people
I judge people based on whether or not the acknowledge horseradish as food
it SUCKS

Well, why don't you live like the people who can only afford to shop at 99 cent stores. Everything above is a scam.

>Asahi and a fresh cut of fish

This nigga gets it. The pinnacle of Jap cuisine is the freshest sashimi and a cold beer.

The biggest scam is gaming mouses and keyboards. Give me a reason why I should get a blood mouse that’s half the price of a fucking razoomermouse.

Nah, most of the high-end ones will take bookings, you might just have to do them through a hotel or a third-party service of some sort. I'm going to Japan in a week and have bookings at a couple of 2 star places and I'm staying in airbnbs the whole time and can't speak more than three words of nip. They do make you pay in advance though, but that's more to do with the fact that they serve 20 people a night and a no-show would put them into loss-making territory. Blame the American and Chinese tourists who book these places then don't turn up. Expensive restaurants in the West with a low number of covers do the same.

There can be an issue with some high-end Japanese restaurants treating foreigners shittily though - rushing them, serving them worse food, providing poorer service than they give to other Japanese.

Japan's great, best holiday destination I've ever been to. It would be a shitty place to live though, especially as a foreigner.

For what it's worth, Jiro seems to be regarded as being overhyped and overpriced. I'm considering whether I try to go to a tippity-top sushi place when I'm out there (though I do have some sympathy with the argument that very expensive sushi isn't that much above merely expensive sushi), there are supposed to be better and cheaper ones than Jiro.

Americans aren't the only ones who don't speak Japanese retard

>Jiro's supposed to be around $300 for a 20 piece meal? That's not too bad considering how well he prepares it. Sushi place, Steak house and any other establishment, there's always a startling difference in flavor and quality when the price goes up. Of course there's a ceiling, if someone charges you $1000 for a porterhouse or sashimi it would definitely seem excessive.

I'm not rich, but $300 for a rare experience and good story is well worth the price of admission.

I didn't spend more than $40 for puffer fish or motobu beef sashimi when I tried it. If you didn't drink it was often a struggle to spend more than $100USD on Nip food outside of any type of beef, steaks or lobster.

There were some eel dishes I had that were pretty delicious and expensive, but I can't remember what it was.

North coast California Abalone is better than most seafood in the world.

Attached: okinawa Summary_of_the_Brief_History_of_Okinawa.png (1000x1000, 607K)

t. 13 year old fortnite zoomer

and no one defends them, especially when they are Europeans

Your part of the scam mate, the only reason the "better" cuts are more expensive is because there's less of that part on the animal

>weeb food
>not enjoying patrician food like medditeranean food or arab food like doner kebab

Attached: 130E92B1-2585-4B7A-8FDA-1A00C8602B41.jpg (900x1350, 60K)

lobster was originally a poorfag food aswell

People fed it only to prisoners and animals. Native Americans used them as fertilizer and fish bait.

>döner
>arab food

Hah.

>horseradish is for dead or retarded people
>I judge people based on whether or not the acknowledge horseradish as food
>it SUCKS

don't worry little boy, your taste buds will change as you get older and "mature" if you don't kill them with tobacco/weed smoke and monster drinks.

Each different wasabi really changed some of the flavors of the fish, it's a shame - because I'll never taste it again. They also had weird tuber slices as vegetable sides and didn't always use ginger. Each little province and their dirt made the same tubers/vegetables taste different too.

Grilled chicken cartilage was amazing here, along with anytime a nip place tried to do Italian food. Squid ink with corn and egg over easy cooked in pork fat with hand made noodle pasta.

Attached: professional beaver hunter.jpg (750x1000, 156K)

raw fish?
More like corn kernels on a bar of butter

they don't eat that stuff in anime so no

How dumb are you really.
Do you really think every cow is the same? A mass market Walmart literally pumped up chicken that barely ever walked or a proper chicken of a proper chicken breed?

checked

Only poor people spend $200+ on a single meal because they think it makes them high-class

Vietnam has the best food in Asia
Japan is top tier but when you go there you are always weighing options since all the food is so expensive

In vietnam not only is everything really good, its also super cheap you you can try everything and stuff your face

Attached: 26529226904209.jpg (578x712, 113K)

Based
Everyone on Yea Forums who hates on Jhiro are just bitter foxes who cant get their grapes

>burgers are better than sushi because fish has no flavour

Attached: 84D26FB8-3FC7-4A3A-BB6B-A60BCB378E9C.jpg (670x677, 266K)

>lobster was originally a poorfag food aswell
>People fed it only to prisoners and animals. Native Americans used them as fertilizer and fish bait.

100 years ago faggot. Did you read that in Details, Wired or whatever the closeted brainlet homosexuals read these days?

I bet you're the type of underage who corrects people with Frankenstein, "UMMMM, ACHSHUALLY, It' NOT the name of the monster" as you continue not getting your dick yet - and worse - continue to make zero male friends and experience life, because you're attempting to brainlet MAX with reddit in between reading listicles.

You'll be bald by 28 and probably have holes in your underwear. Lobster boy.

Attached: virgina walk.png (333x471, 74K)

>It's shit because I can't afford it
Poorfag cope

american detected

thats cheap tho

>Only poor people spend $200+ on a single meal
????

Your cope is melting your brain. You think a rich person even cares about showing off his meals? For him high dining is his baseline, eating top tier michelin star steak for him is the same as you eating cereal, they stopped being "amazed" by it a long time ago, they can only get dissapointed if it's made or prepared in a lesser way. He has enough money to eat like that for 900 years if he could

What the fuck is hype beast clothes?

It's probably because there is a much bigger chance of things going wrong when you deal with foreigners. The Japanese don't like inconveniences which often happen during culture clashes and translation issues because the foreigners don't know Japanese and the Japanese don't know the other language.

Holy cringe. Read the replies again slowly before typing out some retarded shit like this again. The conversation was on foods that started out as peasant foods.

to be fair the tuna comes from places that arent japan
so youre probably better off getting sushi in australia or something if youre concerned with having the best quality fish

not really, they can be a scam but that's not always the case.

>>Only poor people spend $200+ on a single meal
>????
>Your cope is melting your brain. You think a rich person even cares about showing off his meals? For him high dining is his baseline, eating top tier michelin star steak for him is the same as you eating cereal, they stopped being "amazed" by it a long time ago, they can only get dissapointed if it's made or prepared in a lesser way. He has enough money to eat like that for 900 years if he could

Even when I was pulling down hundreds of dollars of mandatory overtime as a defense contractor, I would still bring my own wine with me to restaraunts from the PX and pay the corking fee - which ended up being 1/10 the cost of a the same bottle of wine at the restaurant.

I did it in Italy, Germany, Japan and continue to do it here in the USA.

When I go get a $60 steak from Donovan's or Mortons in Phoenix, I pay $15 corking fee for a $20 bottle of red wine from Sonoma County (CA wines really are some of the best in the world, Russian River included).

I will share appetizers and desert with my friends/family and drop $150 - but it's not expensive, it's worth every cent for the service, ambiance and food last.

Attached: 79a6280a0c7f498965c5693ea0addfff423c120aef3a456050102f3d83e06a61.png (700x400, 7K)

>spending decades of your life learning the fine art of how not to cook fish

you are retarded. there is a massive difference between the meat used at mcdonalds and the meat from a proper butcher
if you are complaining about expensive restaurants being expensive so rich people dont have to eat alongside rednecks, lmao who cares

>Holy cringe.

stopped reading right there reddit man.

You have to go back, you don't belong here lobser boy. nigger.

Attached: pepe trombone.jpg (383x367, 51K)

We're not taking about instant ramen here.

not the superior gyros, baka

>nigger
Stopped reading right here.

>Go to old guy's sushi place
>"Herro, me rikey the sushi if you prease"
>Get served
Not difficult

based trombone playing man

>>nigger
>Stopped reading right here.
good.

That's how we know you don't belong. Get the fuck outta here you limpwristed faggot double nigger.

Attached: get out.jpg (196x255, 17K)

>that poorfag that brings his own bottles to restaurants
yeah must've been real good high class restaurants lmao

I bring my own food to restaurants and I just ask for a plate and fork am i rite

i actually laughed irl
thanks user

>.
Stopped reading right here

>we
YIKES
I
K
E
S

Bullshit

why do weebs get so defensive?

t. Nu-money middle class professional thinking he has any refinement
All the old boys are laughing at you when you walk in

They’re good too. I go to Greece from time to time to eat some quality gyros.

but what if I go for the food and not the overpriced shitty “wine” they serve

>We
Go back

>Not knowing the difference between ramen and ramen
Sure you have your ramen for 1 dollar that you just boil and eat, but then you have your Ramen where the broth you're using has been simmering for a minimal of 12 hours, maybe even 3 days.

Attached: 190208-delish-ramen-horizontal-093-1550096715.jpg (480x320, 38K)

>yeah must've been real good high class restaurants lmao

It's called a "corking fee". Look it up underage (or fast food fag). expensive restaurants allow it too, in fact, they are the ones who do it the most.

You're welcome for the education.

Attached: girl dragon wine.jpg (720x1280, 252K)

if a restaurant has shitty wine it's a shitty restaurant
the food will also cost more than if you just paid for the same cut of meat or whatever from the same source the restaurant get's it from

you didn't solve some magic formula by being the pathetic bottle bringing poorfag

I prefer the thicker noodles
Udon in Japan I think?

Nice wine lmao

>The restaurant is shit and you're poor if you bring a bottle
Ever think they don't carry the one you'd prefer to drink with the meal? Crazy idea right.

>supermarket storaged wine
big yikes

>t. Nu-money middle class professional thinking he has any refinement
>All the old boys are laughing at you when you walk in

that's were you fucked up again. I've had le expensive wine and champagne and it's all vastly overrated. Dom Perignon after 1994 all tastes like mushrooms.
I will put a California bottle of Gloria Ferrer sparkling wine against any French champagne every day of the week.

California Zins and Pinots are some of the best in the world, and you don't have to pay more than $30 to get a kino bottle - cucking the restaraunt out of $70 for their bargain basement Malbec or red blend of the week.

Why would I care what other patrons think of me? Absolute pleb mindset.

Attached: orion beer okinawa.jpg (480x720, 53K)

Yes

Sorry mate, guess you’re just a pleb

A proper restaurant literally has the perfect wine selection for their meals specifically.
Yeah someone might have different taste and prefer to drink chocolate milk with his steak, but will you then bring your own jug of chocolate milk into the restaurant aswell

>"I've had le expensive wine and champagne"
>lists the biggest meme of it all Dom Perignon
yikes x3

>where the broth you're using has been simmering for a minimal of 12 hours
okay, this is gross.

>maybe even 3 days
nigga are you really telling me drinking stagnant dishwater shit is preferable to instant ramen literalyl wtf

>but will you then bring your own jug of chocolate milk into the restaurant aswell
What if they dont have any

that's the best you got junior.
>phoneposting
>.no.....you are

It's OK if you have nothing to add, I'm sure there is a GOT thread you can shit up with your kiddie bantz.

Attached: P1010015.jpg (2304x3072, 1.72M)

>that'd be $300 + tippu whitu roastie

Attached: park_massage.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Is this post a joke?

You be surprised over how much flavour you get from bones when you allow them to simmer for a long time.

>A proper restaurant literally has the perfect wine selection for their meals specifically.
>Yeah someone might have different taste and prefer to drink chocolate milk with his steak, but will you then bring your own jug of chocolate milk into the restaurant aswell

Yes you can. You notify them and a waiter will bring it to the cooler and serve it to you later with your meal.. The milk jug has to be sealed though and they might reserve the right to charge you what they would normally charge for a glass of milk.

Do you not think there are any rich autists??? No restaraunt is going to stock every single of bottle of wine you might desire with that meal that night.

It's not hard to understand, unless you don't eat out and are RICH POSTING instead of shitposting - same thing.

Attached: P1010009.jpg (2304x3072, 1.67M)

>this one very stress, me massage stress go away

Attached: dong_2.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

yeah, no.

some dishes/restaurants are worth it

Attached: dong_3.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

wtf

Attached: 1552141028367.png (472x467, 540K)

Attached: 2019213_185658238.jpg (488x416, 159K)

>>"I've had le expensive wine and champagne"
>>lists the biggest meme of it all Dom Perignon
>yikes x3

it was an example little boy, something the most people here are aware of. Argumentative little shitlposting nerd, aren't you?

This is one of the best champagnes to have with most fish.

Great place, great wines.
shop.gloriaferrer.com/Wines/By-Type/Sparkling

Attached: 4chan faggots can't even buy booze over the counter and don't even own champagne flutes.pn (1052x315, 211K)

Sushis are a global scam.

Attached: Confit-de-canard-at-Chez-Dumonet.jpg (600x449, 118K)

$90~

Attached: supreme.jpg (960x960, 53K)

Okay Thorstein

Attached: dong_8.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Thread started off well then this retard joined in

cheap desu
>200usd

Attached: 13569588_17360943_480.jpg (480x640, 15K)

Attached: dong_11.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>

Attached: dong_12.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

These massages dont even look like theyd feel good. Those girls are just whores who dont want to admit it. Not the same thing

whats wrong holding private part ?you dont have
private part!this private
part is heavy ice cold negative fire lot problem part everybody !you dont know ?all problem
body tumor begin is from here。 you have 2 eye
2 ear 2 nostril for what?told you watch
listing search more knowledge wisdom wise 。after you all
understand then you talk 。can you talk
people answer ,everybody ask
you lot soul spirit people god ghost lot many question ?you dont like hearing 。then you said i
talk too much .why you not said .this women have lot question ask me spiritual
teacher 。this is good
best student like learning 。

93 dollars is expensive for a plain black t-shirt you waste of oxygen

Attached: 1552546841371.gif (746x479, 196K)

imagine being so insecure you need a plain black overpriced shirt as a status symbol to feel better about yourself.

Attached: 1540479703235s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

$3,000 is a lot for a dress that appears to display a basic misunderstanding of what style is.

I think they call it the "Cadillac Effect." At some point in the 80s, Cadillacs were being built from literally the exact same bits and pieces as cheaper Buicks and it was technically the same car. However, consumers kept paying way over the odds for the more expensive badge because "it's a Cadillac."

truly the cadillac of cars

That's not even close to the worst one.

Attached: Finland.webm (600x336, 2.89M)

imagine thinking the expense is due to the food

US yes, Japan no

I made a lot of money and was a sushi guru when I worked in fiancial district, used to spend around 4000~$/month on sushi alone.
I thought these high end sushi bars were good, but then I realized just the quality of fish itself is no match.

I visited a middle-upper tier sushi place in Japan, paid 300$ for probably one of the best meals I've had. Even without technique, just the freshness of the fish just cannot be compared to any of the places in the US.

Normally you'd go there couple of times and then ask them to keep your bottle, that's what I do

I'm excited to go to Japan some day and try real fresh sushi of all types.

You won't notice it until you had Japanese sushi, before I thought the sushi I ate was perfectly fine, but after coming back I just can't take that watery taste away

I don't really recommend a top top end place like Jiro's but definitely try one of the mid-high tier rated (Like the ones that are ranked 3~5th on Tripadvisor) out. After a certain point the quality is all the same but more about service and the experience

Did you guys know Luo does online massages?
youtube.com/watch?v=19Vt98oshnk

Japan since the Meiji Restoration has been one big self-orientalist pile of bullshit. They only care about appearance and everything they do is self-masturbatory (not in a natural way), they are the most insectous of insects. It's like they just got stuck in an inferiority complex and compensated by destroying their own culture and traditions, replacing them with (often European-based) pretentious bullshit so they can claim they are better in some way, as at the time by European values they were inferior in every way. Not by East Asian values though, they had to be Westernised enough and the threat of world powers was enough to do it for the upperclasses. A common idea of the time was to be spiritually superior if they were desperately inferior in every other way, which is why they have so much dumb New Agelike pseudophilosophical talk in everything today.

So yes, sushi is mediocre and not worth much.

>just the freshness of the fish
You've never been fishing before? or even gone to a fish market?

You fished bluefin tuna?

For me it's shawarma

Attached: patrician.jpg (600x759, 113K)

Back in the days maybe. Nowadays it just fast-handmade pasta.

Shawarma is great drunk food. Leb food in general is pretty great. It just seems like a bunch of shit all thrown together, you mix it all up into a single bite and all seems to complement eachother.