/chrnbl/

/rbmk/ is a gay name edition

Attached: 1558440843023.jpg (1440x2812, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself leftist

Attached: 1558289112g0752.jpg (657x527, 78K)

every single person should thank god we dont have dark skinned humans or females watching this kino and ruining it with their patronage or attention

> A SOVIET MACHINE MADE TO CUT APPLES INTO FOUR PIECES

what did the Miner mean by this?

Attached: 1558143557378.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

Is nuclear power safe?

Attached: 1557619214071.jpg (480x851, 82K)

Being in this thread is more harmful than going on the roof right after the explosion.

>ep 1
9/10 very tense and thrilling
>ep 2
6/10, weird pugface woman scientist(lol) for no reason, ends on a tense note
>ep 3
4/10, tense moment immediately solved boring moments hella fuckin' epic miners, pugface still around being sassy, boring pointless episode

Much like the rbmk the fire has stopped but interest levels are having a meltdown and going lower and lower and lower....

nth for not gay miners

>it's in english language

yes

Attached: lel.png (257x441, 160K)

JUST MAKE IT /chernobyl/ you FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Attached: 192562783613006.jpg (456x736, 103K)

well episode 3 is like the hump of the show
only 2 eps left i think

>good news legasov a new thread has been posted, let's drink!
>yes, but it's a /chrnbl/ one
>GOD DAMN IT LEGASOV CAN I JUST HAVE ONE DRINK WITH YOU PLEASE

kill yourself leftist incel

they are gay

Attached: 1558342123350.jpg (410x415, 22K)

Attached: 72820e1ee648f9fdd2763aa18650fe21.png (798x652, 273K)

I agree entirely and anyone bitching about the womyn character has some serious issues about gender that go beyond 'one character representing soviet scientists' because if it was a male character not a single one would be complaining

Attached: 1557992309972.jpg (870x870, 162K)

RUBIMAKI!

Attached: 1558427386805.png (2376x1552, 2.06M)

He should be writing Minecraft jokes

u'll b fine

Attached: 1557661092290.jpg (1160x870, 230K)

You are completely wrong and also a delusional.

Literally have sex, incel. LMAO

Attached: image.jpg (400x566, 101K)

It's not fair bros. Sitnikov is best boy and he didn't deserve this.

Attached: 1557776494214.jpg (960x960, 492K)

Awesome pic. What is a "Waxtapib?"

Yikes

I just want a gf/wife like Lyudmilla

PROPER NEW THREAD

Did the AZ-5 button make the reactor go boom?

Attached: az5 top middle covered.jpg (602x452, 107K)

"Shahtariv" - miners (technically 'shaht' means the main mine tunnel, so 400 shahtariv means 400 diggers/miners of the main dig/tunnel, reference to the point in the show where he says they need more men to get the job done quickly, 400 I believe it was)

I'm sure somebody would complain, because someone always complains about something
>helicopter crashed after 6 months, not the first day
>reactor didn't smoke nearly as much
>Legasov wasn't naive and honest pure soul irl
>Miners weren't all butt naked, nor as based as portrayed
>thermal explosion wouldn't have 5 megatons, nor would it cover all of Europe
>Divers didn't use dynamo flashlights after (a single) accumulator lamp went out

It has by far the best safety-environment-energy yield ratio

It makes sense to make her female from a dramatic point of view because he already has the dynamic with the bureaucrat guy and it would be all dudes otherwise.

Non-military Soviet technology was infamously ineficient and poorly made, requiring lots of "adjustments". There were countless Soviet jokes about it:
>The USSR starts selling its new agricultural tractors abroad. Just a few days after the first shipment, comes an angry call from the irate foreigners.
>"No matter how we assemble it, we're always getting a tank!"
>Soviets send their expert engineers and sure enough, a few hours later they present a functioning tractor.
>Foreigners: "How is this even possible?"
>Soviet engineer: "Did you read the assembly manual? Right here at the end it says, "After assembly, perform a thorough treatment with a hammer and chisel."

Yes
The graphite caused the reaction to increase when the rods first entered
This was discovered previously but no one really gave a fuck

why are discord trannies so mean bros

Attached: 6df.png (658x901, 84K)

you're exactly fucking right

the people who are 'mad' about this should stop coming to other boards from /pol/ - it's fucking basic storytelling

Back in my day we used to call stank pussy Chernobyl. As a warning. Is that off the menu?

>it would be all dudes otherwise.
that's preferable

All those miners will have horrible deaths

They hate themselves and want to kill themselves.

what's your point? I'm supposed to like the stupid actors and writing because the real life people were heroes and did their duty?

which kind?

"Inefficient" and "poorly made" don't entirely cut it.

Think about a world in which the two guys walking your fridge up to the fifth floor to your apartment hang around waiting for you to try to turn it on, only to find it doesn't work. They give each other a knowing glance, take out a hammer and a spanner and service the fridge. They get it working, and it more or less functions exactly the same for twenty-five years. A guy at the factory told the delivery guys how to fix it. If you used the official service line to try to get the fridge working, it would be six months.

All miners die at a young age from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis. The ones working in Chernobyl did not show any significant mortality rates due to thyroid cancer. None of them got ARS.

Yea. It wasn't supposed to, but there was a design flaw.

Imagine driving a car and trying to brake, but when you slam on the brakes it actually injects nitrous oxide into the engine for a second before it starts braking.

Sounds about right. Don't forget that the said fridge would also be really heavy and ugly as fuck.

if they got their iodine (which they certainly did), they would be relatively safe from thyroid cancer
and they were digging deep enough to not get ARS
but there are all kinds of cancer

Soviet aesthetics are amazing, it only went weird after the 90's because of all the fucking shrooms.

Damn German efficiency!

and not putting CHERNOBYL GENERAL in the title is even gayer

As long as you don't fuck up, it's perfectly fine.
(That also includes not fucking up storing the nuclear waste for 100,000 years.)

remember all elephant foot posts saying the elephant's food is safe is most likely posted by the elephant's foot

Attached: 1558241808980.jpg (4287x3378, 928K)