Just a few more hours until the review embargo lifts. How bad of a score will it get...

Just a few more hours until the review embargo lifts. How bad of a score will it get? Assuming D*sney didn't pay critics off again

Attached: Capture.png (822x552, 463K)

The Wednesday night preview just started in my country At my theatre it had a smaller turn out than Detective Pikachu

75 percent if we are lucky however Id be more worried about Godzilla Kino of the Monsters getting venom like reviewed bombed

If Disney didnt pay off or sway critics then itll likely get a 70 to low 90 score on RT. If its a no bullshit list of reviews I expect a 30-50 on RT. But either way this pile of donkey excrement will break even or even profit a bit. People who dont like it will be called Islamphobic or racist. Zoomers, shills and all manner of dung eating retards will eat it up. Such is Disney.

Yep and if you watch Godzilla instead of Abudabi, then you will be considered everything SJW's try to make you out to be.

Disney isn't critic proof. We saw that with Dumbo just a few months ago. The early reactions didn't inspire much confidence either

Most people don't care about shit like that. Besides people have been openly shitting on this remake since the first trailer

Dumbo was shit on because it was another Tim Burton movie, to which they always shit on even if it is a Disney Burton movie.

Dumbo was a throwaway movie directed by a guy obsessed with Johnny Depp that had next to nothing to do with the original. If Disney banks on any of their remakes to make coin its the 90s renaissance movies like Beauty and the Beast or the upcoming Aladdin and Lion King. Especially when the former has Will Smith and is more prime for nostalgia bait.

They shit on the movie, but go see it anyway as the gas is pumped into their senses in the movie theater and go *I think Genie was funnier than the one played by that dead guy. I give it a 9 out of 10*

>Genie was funnier than the one played by that dead guy
I keked

Going to see the Wednesday night screening in about an hour lads. I'll come back to post about it. Look for the thread titled
>Just saw an Aladdin advance screening in Australia, ask me anything

Why are you obsessed with scores? If it turns out to be high, You'll just complain that Disney paid them off.

If twitter is any indication, critics mostly loved the shit out of GKOTM.

>Follows the paid critics because they are never wrong. User score full of trolls therefor wrong everytime.

Attached: 1556492943296.jpg (686x728, 94K)

Just to prove it

Attached: Aflopaddin.png (620x800, 124K)

>Implying Warner Bros would allow critics to give bad reviews when they were hosting the private screening.

lol
Flopaddin

And DP. There's only one showing on the Wednesday before release so they're usually sold out

Attached: Detectivekinochu.png (614x776, 117K)

Abudabi since it's set in India because Arabs find Aladdin offensive.

Critics who went to the premiere also liked it. As well as general audience. I think Chinese premiere was successful also.

>Again hosted by Warner Bros and Critics were handpicked.

>being this paranoid
Why didn't Disney handpick people for Aladdin then?

Unless the studio is worried about spoilers like with Marvel or Star Wars an embargo this late is never a good sign. It's going to be rotten

you have one life, why you are watching this is beyond me

Disney doesn't need to since critics know better than to give a big budget Disney film a bad review since its their job.

What about critics who did give a big budget Disney movie a bad review?

It's a bit rich you doing the "One life" shit when you're posting on Yea Forums

You guys constantly keep trying to change the narrative

He will find reasons why those wont count like the director. Even though this was done by Guy Ritchie who isn't exactly critic proof

How many bongs until the embargo lifts?

This board wasnt always shitposting and memes, it used to be memes and movies/shows. Now its filled with whiny entitled man children who complain about screencaps

I just care about the songs. Prince Ali is my favorite, if will smith ruins it with his mannerisms, I will leave the theater.
Also, they have a chance to do a proper Jafar version of prince Ali when he dispel the stuff from Aladdin

>Assuming D*sney didn't pay critics off again
Why wouldn't you assume that? They have more than enough money.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_yan_yo_yan_yan_yo__sample-fcf643a82675d3744ed9fcdfede5418f.jpg (850x601, 158K)

>Guy Ritchie
It's weird how bland and slow the songs are then, he's usually a very high energy director. Sometimes to his own detriment, even.

Are people rly decide what movies they seeing based on opinions of others?

I watch the trailer and if it looks interesting i will see the movie, i only read critics after i saw to just to see if im the only one who liked or hated the movie.

So do everybody else. WB is owned by AT&T, who are even richer than Disney by an order of magnitude, for example.

Christopher Robin got it pretty late but managed to get it to around 70%, though I guess that's not really all that good of a score.

Normies do, and RT scores do influence them.

Meant to reply here

then they will be thrown under the bus via smear campaign saying they were a racist closed minded sexist bigot etc.

Don't forget that WB partially owns Rotten Tomatoes.

I never said that, retard. I said you wouldn't even accept anything if it doesn't fit your agenda so what's the point of waiting for it. Read a book.

>not waiting for based armond's review.

Attached: 1549472396256.jpg (300x279, 19K)

So does every other major studio. What's your point? The website would be more useless than it is now if they just allowed critics to be paid. If even one of those paid critics pulls the whistle, Agencies would bury Disney hard.

I read Mein Kampf before I came on here. It's 10 out of 10 that even Daenerys think's is good read.

Then explain how Aquaman got a billion despite being rotten while Bumblebee and Mary Poppins Returns barely profited despite being highly rated.

Attached: 1506056749504.png (324x246, 40K)

That's why they shill Disney movies since its like their way of getting back on their boss for not giving them the promotion they wanted, and not enough to be fired for.

Aquaman wasn't rotten

41% to start. It will climb to 63%.

Well if only checking by top critics, it is. Either way, its still much lower than those two and basically has the same score as Detective Pikachu, which isn't gonna be able to even break 400 million.

>has the same score as Detective Pikachu, which isn't gonna be able to even break 400 million.
It's guaranteed to do at least that much. It's doing slightly better than Shazam domestically and much better in China and smaller markets like France, The UK and Germany

Grace Randolph is saying it's Kino so it's guaranteed to be shit

On a scale to 1-10. How badly will the shilling of Aladdin be, and Godzilla getting review bombed?