What's gonna happen?

What's gonna happen?

Attached: Untitled3.png (702x654, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmH95ftezwA
youtube.com/watch?v=cL4VTNqwYJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares because it's derivative garbage

Band of the hawks almost entirely made up of females and negroes for one.

disappointment

nothing can be worse than the hiatus we have to keep going through for these fucking chapters. let them make a movie.

cast him.

Attached: x7.jpg (630x524, 174K)

whoever you say should play Donovan, will play Griffith

Attached: B2CDB717-C481-4867-BFD4-91E41DB0BA57.png (328x392, 333K)

Erza Miller

>live action [anime]
it's going to be trash, how many times do we need to try this?

Can't wait for hollywood to niggerfy Guts.

Jannies don't like Berserk since they 404ed the last thread. Still butthurt about GoT it seems might be the reason.

Why are you creatures so obsessed with black

John Boyega as Griffith.

Attached: file.png (720x500, 533K)

>live action anime

Attached: 12040202030213.jpg (250x201, 6K)

>mfw (((they))) are gonna cast caska as pitch black african american
>mfw they are gonna completely ditch donovan part
>mfw they are gonna make griffith gay without question (at least in manga it was ambiguous and up to interpretation)
>mfw they'll make guts a shitskin

Attached: 1534454382090.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Wasn't there a good one recently?

Edge of Tomorrow is the closest thing

and then he rapes I assume be a white Caska at the end of the trilogy. Pretty based if you ask me.

and that one robo girl movie that people keep calling kino when based rotten gave it a 60 percent critic score since they are always right, and user's are wrong.

Guts will be black. Donovan will be white

That's a ln/mango not an animu

Donovan would be Latino since cant have a white guy rape a black guy in 2019 progressive world.

band of the hawk had negroes in it in the manga though

Henry Cavill

Attached: 3e829451-c68a-4432-b009-5536bf33b856.jpg (720x540, 97K)

Alitta was dogshit don't let the retards on here convince you otherwise.

>Band of the hawks almost entirely made up of females and negroes for one.

The Band of the Hawk has one female and one Black.

Nah, the Rock.

Godzilla king of the monsters was shit too. I saw it early, and glad Aladdin will kill that shit universe finally.

Rock will be played by Guts though. Id say Dave Batista would play Zodd

I heard it was good, what's so bad about it? I was going to watch it whenever VoD drop.

skull knight

Attached: crispin-glover-it-trilogy-director.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

WHY ARE YOU? Why do they need to be forced into everything? Only because americans got a couple of them running around their streets I need to see them every time i go to the movies?

Guts

Attached: 6412ayt4.png (1240x800, 806K)

>50 year old islander playing a 19 year old European
nah.

Guts interpreted by Idris Elba

99% chance its terrible

Ichi the Killer is the only good one

>rumours reveal a possibility

good grief

Attached: 1213633160563.png (645x773, 11K)

Is he off hiatus yet? If not, consider a mind amount of hype built, feel free to tally that down, mr. Paid advertiser

Idris Elba

Fuck no.

No don't you see, he transforms into a white guy and oppresses her

Unironically this

Caska gonna be darkest ugliest nigger you can imagine.
Griffin prop whuite but tey gonna cast some drone with open mouth.
Guts shitskin or nigger.
Band of Hawk gonna look like Wakanda honour guard.

It will be shit filled with women and niggers

>live-action berserk

Attached: x23.jpg (308x444, 86K)

>Turning a black guy white. That's so based than even Uncle Ruckus shed a tear of envy.

Nothing, like the last 100 thousands times rumours have mentioned a live action Berserk

Don't forget all the added "character development" that these characters require.
I wish they would just leave alone...

OUR GUY as Guts is the only choice as the JUST king.

Attached: file.png (540x540, 424K)

It will suck

Nothing, because SJW's will have a heart attack if they ever read Berserk.

Jayden Smith as Guts
Will Smith as Griffith
Willow Smith as Casca

nobody gets butthurt about blacks besides you incels. get over it.

maybe incels can make their own anime movies? No, that would involve getting a real job

It will never be made and if it did it would be terrible not because "muh they going to make Guts black reee" obsession that Yea Forums has but because it would be impossible to put the ludicrous gore and the rape scenes in a live action adaptation without extreme backlash

And that without getting into the costs of CG apostles if game of thrones with its extreme budget had to be conservative with CG then it would be impossible for animating the eclipse or Zodd/Wyald fights

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x347, 1.18M)

Griffith is a villain so he will be a straight white male

The source material for that is fucking brilliant on its own

Does Yea Forums have any other opinion on anything besides REEEEing over blacks?

Ezra Miller as Griffith is like playing himself

im not a jew i cant work in media

Giffith is REALLY gay. It's not up for interpretation. His downfall was caused by how gay he was for Guts.

I dont know how this will work. I would go for a different story set in the black swordsman era. Like "one day on the job" thing they did for the Mad Max movies after the first one.

That'll make the various sex scenes very awkward to watch.

I wonder how they will work around the sword.

It has to be CGI, right? Guts uses it with the speed of a normal sword, since he was able to outfence Serpico.

Wyald would be cut as is the standard

typical nigger welfare queen excuse

Can't wait for black Griffith with a shaved head

Why is Netflix?

Casks literally is black anyway and nothing is ambiguous about Griffith. He's obsessed with Guts and he fucks men.

It can be done with a real prop. Just not made of metal. It’ll probably look ridiculous, though.

Griffith is really fucking gay.

He is gay and he fucks men.

Its going to be weird as fuck. You want to convey that thing is weighty, but also that Guts is able to use it with dexterity

only for money, that shit aint gay

Bruh it wasn't ambiguous in the manga a gross old fat dude was his sugar daddy when the Hawks needed funds Griffith is gay as fuck

He's way too old and out of shape. The best choice would have been a 25-30 year old Dolph Lundgren, he's got the height and can pull off that intimidating psychopathic rage thing that's kind of integral to the Guts character.

Attached: screen_shot_2019-02-15_at_11.04.55_am.png (600x604, 375K)

Lots of niggers

Watch how Donovan will be somehow be white KEK

Attached: file.png (1080x1070, 1.42M)

he did play he-man though.

what's wrong with females and negroes though?

>It can be done with a real prop
>It’ll probably look ridiculous, though.
That's the problem, if it doesn't have real weight it will look comical unless you hire a really talented motion performance artist to sell the heft of it it'll be like one of those Buster Keaton gags.

Attached: hurp.webm (640x480, 965K)

>Guts gonna b BLACKED

Attached: 252.jpg (680x1048, 123K)

Arise, Femto!

Attached: 1558320116859.png (692x611, 489K)

>do exactly that in every series
>"why are you so obsessed?"

ironic since your kind can't create anything, only infect

>following the story of the popular 1997 japanese anime TV series
Another fucking golden age adaptation. Goddammit.

someone post the Projared Femto.

More character drama and less CGI monsters

Unironic casting:

Griffith: Ezra Miller
Guts: Ray Fisher
Casca: Anna Diop

Marvelkeks SEETHING

>You literally can't adapt lost children

Attached: 1547903124568.jpg (1772x1848, 1.76M)

Idris Elbas is Guts, Robert Patinson drops batman to be Griffith, Leslie Jones as Casca. Great Film incoming.

Griffith didn't have romantic feelings for Gutts, the author has said as much. He was so broken up over losing Gutts because Gutts was HIS thing to own. Griffith was unbeatable in his own mind and Gutts was an item he owned and controlled. For Gutts to not only leave, but beat him comfortably shattered his world.

Griffith was incapable of having romantic feelings due to his god complex, he definitely would have dicked guts to establish superiority

Griffith's end goal was to the fuck charlotte's womb, it's not that his god complex kept him from getting involved romantically with others, it's just his goal of becoming king involved him nailing the princess and constantly planning/fighting/influencing. Griffith needed to appear as untouchable as possible, romantic interests and friendships are vulnerabilities.

Caska is a pajeet and reducing Griffiths character and actions to being gay is questionable at best.

Griffith isn't gay like that, his love for Guts is not romantic or erotic love and neither is Guts' love for him.

Griffith would be a woman and guts would be black
Ameritards can't adapt anime

Attached: killyourself.jpg (1089x1167, 300K)

Negroes
>low iq
>smell like shit
>nasty looking hair
>flat ape noses
>violent
Women
>low iq
>basically children you can have sex with
>weak
>obnoxious
Just off the top of my head

Attached: coreyd26.jpg (305x305, 21K)

They do, it's called Anime

It's not gay to fuck men, user, especially if you're that pretty.

the perfect franchise to be destroyed and pg13ified
can't wait for the laughs

you guys ready for Ezra Miller as Griffith?

Maybe.. JUST MAYBE... not everything needs to be adapted in to live action movies or even premium tv shows by Hollywood.

Attached: 1557807692408.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Will it involve boats?

and what have *you* created

Based Patrick Kilpatrick

Attached: MV5BMmE5ODY4NzItZmIyNS00MDc2LWJiMmYtMGM4MWE5NWUzNDM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI1MzIxMDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,79 (791x1000, 64K)

>fucks princess
>rapes caska
just because he was angry at guts doesnt mean he wanted to fuck him. just because he channeled his anger in sex doesnt mean his feelings or anger for him was sexual. griffith doesn't care about sex, i think he's asexual and just fucks for purpose.

as for caska, she isnt african, she's more of a balkan type of shitskin, in anime it was exaggerated because of limits of animation, it's not easy to make tanned "worker" skin. for guts, he just seems like tanned dude, but you cant really tell it in manga. only truly black character in the show is donovan which is pretty based.

he looks so ugly bros wtf

WHY WON'T PEOPLE STOP RUINING BERSERK???? IS IT NOT ENOUGH SUFFERING ALREADY? DON'T WE HAVE ENOUGH PAIN YET?

Attached: 1367169481373.png (441x361, 58K)

that's the best you got?

Remember. The manga will always be safe unlike Game Of Thrones as it will remain unfinished

Attached: 1558284595932.jpg (400x271, 45K)

Michael Duncan would've been perfect

The Rock would be Pippin

if this live action happens i’m gonna genocide some little country

>the author has said as much
Where? He thinks about him all the time, including when he has sex. Either he's completely asexual, using sex as a tool and nothing else or he's head over heels for Guts

It won't happen.

It would never survive the Liberal Hollywood machine, it has a black woman brutally raped by a gay man who is driven to evil by his lustful gay feelings, and the hero is a stoic masculine hero.
The focus of the story is about him, and the media would take that as a slight against black women and rape victims because its not 'about' Caska.

Its about 17 different shit storms just bound to blow up.

If it ever gets released, it will be Berserk in name only, some tame shadow of true greatness.

Also, 90% of what makes Berserk good is the art. No one has ever adapted it properly because you cannot realistically recreate the authors visuals without infinite cash. All the anime adaptations look like complete dog shit.

Even the fucking author can't recreate it anymore since he went on the happy pills, the art was driven by deep anger and depression and unique because of that.

>Chichizola
heh
They're gonna ruin it anyways, they'll make Casca a full negroid and Guts some american mutt and half of the hawks black too. It's over.

>live action movie
I SAID A SERIES YOU DENSE CUNTS, FUCK ME IT'S OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN

Cast them

Attached: 0110-010.jpg (1073x1600, 329K)

>mfw he gets cast as a white guy

Attached: 1527688114039.jpg (249x271, 63K)

>implyinh lost children will ever EVER be adapted

he is a white guy

Thinking is irrelevant, learn to pick up context you asperger.

He was mad that Guts left and he lost control of someone, that rage made him fuck the queen.

let me dream, dammit

Attached: 0113-016.jpg (1076x1600, 497K)

Rosine a cute

Attached: kissu.png (305x288, 108K)

Is it weird that Lost Children was my favorite arc in the whole thing?

Idris Elba as Guts.

A HBO's series wouldn't be so shit.

That's a pretty popular opinion. Definitely one of the best mini-arcs.
There's not much plot progression, but I'll be damned if it's not a great self-contained story. Good bit of character development for Guts too.

Attached: 0098-002.jpg (1020x961, 647K)

People went from calling it the worst arc in the story to now having a storm of contrarians saying it's their favourite and the best one.

Neck yourselves.

(((they're))) not going to try to ruin anime are they?

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>People went from calling it the worst arc in the story
Literally fucking when?
Is this that 'historical revisionism' meme I've heard so much about?

Attached: 0117-010.jpg (2133x1573, 619K)

>People went from calling it the worst arc in the story
Really? When Wyld already existed? Who the fuck were these people who hated lost children anyway? I don't remember much Lost Children hate back in like 2002 when I started reading Berserk. I remember a ton of hate for Isidro though.

Cry.

"Do you plan on making him walk down the same path as you?"
"To follow your footsteps down the path of hell?"

Attached: zodd and skully.jpg (1917x887, 156K)

How new are you?

Go to any website or any board on Yea Forums to discuss Berserk and not a year ago you'll find this opinion. With people calling it filler, saying it drags, saying it's Miura stalling because he has no idea what to do, calling it slow, saying it's boring and that it runs like Eiichirō Oda wrote it.

All valid criticisms, btw.

yes, they are.

Griffith has basically zero sexual desire, every one of his relationships is motivated by his wishes to both dominate and be admired. Literally the only reason he wants to be king is because his ego wants the feeling of power, it's the entire reason he made Falconia

They'll cast the darkest sub-saharan African woman they can find as Casca and all the fantasy elements will be shitty, jarring CGI like that new Hellboy movie

Literally never seen anyone say that. Is this bait? It is, isn't it?
I've seen people call it filler, which I suppose is technically true since it doesn't advance the plot at all, but I've never seen anyone talk shit about the pacing, writing or art of this arc. How in the fuck do people find it worse than the boat arc, the Fantasia arc or anything involving Guts' JRPG party? You've got me completely dumbfounded here.

Attached: Serious Guts.jpg (1088x452, 142K)

Jesus Christ, lad. Both in Yea Forums and on the Berserk subreddit this was more or less the narrative. Are you gaslighting me?

It's not even the worse arc, I just think it's properly rated. Or rather, was, before this new wave of people appeared saying they like it. Either that or it took time for people to appreciate it. Still don't like it too much.

I will fucking shit myself and strafe several schools if this happens

>They're going to take out all the rape and try to make a single movie that has barely anything to do with a show

Berserk will never get a real adaptation

It's the most consistent, probably because it's so short
It feels like an episode of the story we would have gotten if the main plot with Griffith/Femto coming back to life never progressed past the events of the eclipse, and Berserk was just the adventures of Guts as the Black Swordsman, wandering from town to town and killing whatever fucked up monsters popped out at him

You
>low iq
>smell like shit
>nastly looking hair
>retarded neckbeard
>a pussy

I feel like you'd get along with them actually

Attached: 1439757435752.gif (257x194, 995K)

name 5 good manga to live action adaptations

So are all these Berserk threads lately a viral marketing campaign?

I don't go to either, but I used to frequent the Skullknight forums way back in 2002 and I don't remember hearing any of this back then.

I guess this must be from nu-wave Berserk fans like yourself because this was not a thing when I was actively reading Berserk and talking about Berserk online.

This. If they do it I want them to be serious and let HBO handle it so it can have a decent budget and retain it's adult themes rather than some cunt in a suit with dollar signs in his eyes thinking "Oh look this Chinese comic book is really popular, how can we make money on this with the least amount of effort?"

10/10 casting but,
He's dead

>nu-wave Berserk fans like yourself
First time I read Berserk was the year the animu came out, so Idk what are you implying.

Lost Children is shit. DWI.

Maybe you need to be the one who picks up context better faggot.

You're correct about one part of it but the manga makes it clear that Guts is literally the only thing Griffith isn't a complete sociopath about.

Right before he turns into Femto he realizes that Guts is the only thing that is keeping him from going for his dream by any means necessary

Realizing Guts is going to leave when he is completely crippled made him try to attempt suicide

Read into the context better you dumb asperger

The left truly can't into humor

So what’s the source on that? All I can find is people thinking that Gunn was working on it because that Brightburn symbol looks like the Brand

This is what always happens retard. Brainlets don't always like what is good

See: any cult classic like Majora's Mask or Blade Runner

>I don’t like it, so that must be the majority’s opinion on it

Somehow I doubt your claims

It'll be garbage

Exactly, you're the nu-wave. OGs like myself came to it from the scanlations before it was cool.

>implying I'm the left

And you can't come up with a good comeback so you resort to meme comebacks

Attached: 1431743602528.jpg (300x168, 9K)

You are on the left though

ok if you say so

Attached: 1497113228276.png (500x373, 220K)

I know so

Can Tilda Swinton pull off Griffith?

Feel free to do so. I guess the pendulum will strike back to where it was a few years back and you contrarians will fuck off again.

Yeah, keep bullshitting.

too old

Sort of, it started with "Griffith literally did nothing wrong" threads and Berserk sales have increased since Netflix started streaming the Golden Arc movies. It was only a matter of time.

Guys I just wanted you to cast Jill and Rosine. I didn't expect to spark a spergout from some contrarian shitting on LC.
Can we get back on topic?

Attached: 0108-017.jpg (1082x1600, 427K)

Schizophrenia generally makes you think you know. My condolences on your brain problem.

Who is the most charismatic ladyboy looking mother fucker in hollywood? Hire whoever that is

Damn. Young Swinton probably could have pulled it off.

Attached: ad3d8563a5758db9fb79980cd4f9df40.jpg (1600x1878, 99K)

Whatever you say, leftist

im just watching it for horse rape

It wouldn't be right to let a woman do it. Ladyboys only like Muira intended

>Yeah, keep bullshitting.
Perish the thought, I wouldn't want to step on the feet of a master in the middle of his craft. I'll leave all that to you.

My favorite too, hoping for an OVA-adaptation some time at least

Attached: Rape horse.png (548x493, 374K)

Swinton could act circles around almost any hollywood ladyboy. Probably one of the few actaully talented actresses out there.

I like her too but it's not right for Griffith. He's supposed to be attractive to everyone around him. She's great but I can't see myself going gay for her as retarded that sounds

Cope.

Yeah I see your point.

best post in any Yea Forums thread

So do you join these threads to repeat out memes in an attempt to troll? Then you play stupid and keep going because you think people replying to you is epic win trolling.

I miss when we had people who put effort in their baiting craft. RIP all the old tripfag trolls

He's a phoneposter don't mind him. He couldn't type a two-sentence response if it killed him

You're thinking of Swinton as she looks, rather than how she could look in costume. Do young Swinton up in full makeup, give her foundation and lipstick, then desaturate everything around her Griffith a little bit, while oversaturating Griffith a little.
You end up with a clean, extremely vivid (visually) character surrounded by everyone else, who seems a bit washed out. It would really give that sense of magnetism Griffith is supposed to have.

It's too late now though, Swinton is too old anyway. Orlando Bloom circa Lord of the Rings could have pulled it off too, likewise a young Halle Berry as Casca.

U forgot that they somehow must force niggers into the show.

>The only thing we have now is these fucks instead of people who put creativity into their trolling like Quentin

Feels bad man, never thought I'd miss Quentin

Attached: tito.png (1130x900, 17K)

Your mind has rotted.

I hate anime, but I always hear if I'm going to watch some, that this is the one to watch.
Tell me, is it kino?

You might be right though I like your Orlando Bloom LOTR suggestion more

>>mfw they are gonna completely ditch donovan part
They're gonna make Donovan white

>Reminisce about some old tripshit
>Accuse people of being phoneposters because you can't COPE with the fact that you've been exposed as a contrarian baby
>Fall back into a self-defense mechanism where all you do is bitch instead of dealing with the fact that you're an inbred moron with shit for taste

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW lads. Unironically have sex already before it's too late, Jesus.

He's alive you retard, are you confusing him for clarke duncan?

Terry Crews

Attached: Terry-Crews-Is-Always-On.jpg (2710x1867, 958K)

>You're thinking of Swinton as she looks, rather than how she could look in costume. Do young Swinton up in full makeup, give her foundation and lipstick, then desaturate everything around her Griffith a little bit, while oversaturating Griffith a little.
She's ugly, period. Griffith is supposed to be godlike 10/10 beautiful, desired by everyone, not some ayy lmao female.

There is absolutely no evidence that Donovan is black, that's all a meme that's pushed heavily due to racists and ignorance how Japanese depict certain features. In all likelihood, he's most likely just a tanned bulky Asian like Pippin but bald.

This same confusion happened with Barret from ff7, he was meant to be a dark skinned asian, however, when the all white translation team did his dialogue for the English version, they projected their racial stereotypes on to him which re branded Barret as 70s Blaxploitation character. None of this was actual in the Japanese version of the character.

All anime adaptions are without exception garbage and they flop.
Why are they even insisting with this shit?

100% asian

Attached: qsjidtf8ldxz.png (1080x1070, 1.26M)

Cucumberbatch will be Skull Knight or one of the God Hand...Won't he?

maybe a poo

Why are negroes so mad about Donovan? Aren't they all for representation and diversity?

user, Barret is 100% black. He is basically anime Mr. T.

The rape Casca, it was beatiful

That was colored by a white person with the intent to make him look black. You could do the exact same thing with Pippin, but I suspect the person who did this coloring isn't interested in depicting a character with good qualities as black looking. No, meme'n about Donovan being black fits a racist's world view about the nature of blacks which is why so many /pol/ types have a vested interest in wanting Donovan to be black.

I predict it will be a huge disaster and after this Dark Horse will finally lose the Berserk license and it will be giving to a more competent company.

>guy's name is fucking Barret Wallace
>asian
Just because Barett has your typical Square Enix anime artsyle doesn't mean his asian and besides, there are actual asians in the game from Wutai like Yuffie KISARAGI.

This, Rest in Peace.

Prove it faggot

pippin literally has chink eyes
donovan has a huge nigger nose and huge nigger lips. there's a black guy in the band of the hawks who is drawn just like him.

so Griffith is a typical sociopathic pedo faggot, uhm, ok

>D-DUE DONOVAN ISN'T BLACK OKAY!!! F-FUCKING RACIST WHITES!!!
Imagine being this much of a whimpering seething simp
Go back to whatever site you came from, ya ain't cut out to make it here with the wolves, kid.

Are you larping as a leftist to get the tards here going?

Attached: 21c4116bf28f2384c16917767a5c9bf9b67876abd46be238e082ab2f9d8f2189.png (625x790, 8K)

>user, Barret is 100% black. He is basically anime Mr. T.

No, he was turned into that when the all white american translation team did his dialogue for the English version. It seems american whites have a stereotypical model of blacks embedded into their brain that gets triggered when ever they see dark skin and muscles. I assume that's why cuck porn is so popular in the west.

Attached: barrett_dark_asian.png (617x454, 366K)

Don't listen to that fag. He's sociopathic for everyone except for Guts. That's clear for anyone who's read the manga and has a brain

Deep faked Donald Drumpf

That would be a good casting though

What would Donald Trump say before he rapes Guts?

Let's name it here: Lost Children is filler.

>imagine being this much of a brainlet
The lost Children Arc was pure KINO It has so much hidden meaning behind it and also progress the story.

Attached: gr.jpg (540x577, 120K)

Yeah, the child rapist

True, appearance alone can't determine Dono's race. However, his style of speech can. And I quote
>muh fuggin dicc craka bitchboi

Attached: right there.png (478x512, 212K)

>rape

It's not rape. He paid for it.

Confirmed for not understanding the story.

I would hardly call it filler as the event are still pivotal to Guts' development. Without Lost Children Guts has no reason to shed his blackswordsman-arc edgelord persona and turn into the Guts we see in conviction and beyond.

Attached: Berserk - 001 (v01) - p052 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (1810x2560, 2.37M)

It will never be made to a movie by holywood.
1.Its not popular enough.
2.Too much rape
3.To make it look good they must spend shit load of money that will never return from box office.

Attached: 72741611.jpg (443x603, 138K)

Yeah dude, he's so gay that he's later scratching his own arms till he draws blood and trying to wash himself in the river like a rape victim who feels unclean no matter how much they wash themselves. He literally only did it for the money and he was fucking disgusted with himself because of it.

not only that because of the fight at the end is the reason Guts gets captured by the Holy Iron Chain Knights, and Farnese becomes skeptical of the world around her. Also prompted him to see Casca again.
Also >>>>Guts and Jill ARE the lost children.

Netflix is a money laundering scheme.
I can see them funneling 200 million to produce it.

>1.Its not popular enough.
Berserk is literally the genre the defining most work of Dark Fantasy this side of the original Conan serializations, it's been officially translated into every major language group, and has multiple TV anime series and multiple movies (quality notwithstanding). It's plenty popular.

so many people who still can't understand griffith's character saying he's arrogant or gay or some shit. the whole point of his character is that he thinks he's some sort of chosen one and thus cannot allow himself to be human, which means he cannot love, cannot have friends, cannot have emotions. he has people die for him, gets his ass raped by old pedos for money etc because he thinks it is necessary for the ultimate goal. he knows that if he fails his task, all of that will have been in vain. meanwhile guts is the only person around whom he can't keep up this act, which makes him fail in the end, until the behelith gives him another chance, upon which he leaves humanity behind.

griffith and guts aren't gay, they don't want to suck each others cocks, they simply have a deep, unique bond of friendship that griffith cannot allow to compromise him and that guts cannot properly comprehend. I guess you could say they are soulmates or something like that.

Besides women, Griffith actually runs a pretty diverse crew. Guts even comments on it when he joins

Sure buddy go ask your normie friends about Berserk and see what they say.....
World Of Warcraft was a lot more popular but movie tanked they got lucky that China box office saved them.

My normie friends have all read Berserk actually.

Ironically enough Berserk has several black characters who are based as fuck

Attached: latest[1].jpg (990x1460, 1.09M)

I don't care who gets cast as long as we get some forces in there.
youtu.be/dmH95ftezwA

i hope it's a netflix adaptation

200mil is nothing. Imagine how much it will cost just to do the Gods Hand scene. And they still have to pay actors, create the whole Medieval Fantasy World, The battles etc. if they cut on that it will look like shit and no one will go see it.

He isn't black. Miura based him off himself.

sure they did wink.
Because Ghost in the Shell workerd.
James Cameron put his name on Alita and barely make it work.
Good luck making money from Berserk.

>black with a ponytail

Casca is literally black/mulatto

Attached: 0e0fdbea22f28e84de9c43a463519c871467750813_large.jpg (200x200, 22K)

Casca is a curry.

The Rock

Kushans are like persian/poojeet. But i would say closer to poojeet.

I think she's half Kushan or something.

They're 100% poos, Ganeshka is based on a real Emperor.

This production can't afford Cucumberbitch

Fun fact, Kushans were actually West Eurasian nomads. They were probably related to Russians or Russian Uralics like all pre-Asian nomads.

be ready for black casca

He's not black. He's a gook. Look at his eyes and hair.

Kat Graham

Attached: Kat Graham.jpg (1900x2533, 312K)

casca is already sandnig black

But Miura is weird about using historical characters. He usually changes them quite a bit leaving only the name.

Gaiseric in Berserk world is obviously a Roman-like emperor. Real Gaiseric was actually a king of Vandals.

Ganishka (Kanishka) was a nomadic buddhist king, but in Berserk world Kushans obviously play the role of real life Turks.

shes supposed to be just tanned since her features are clearly white but they will definetely make her black

Lost children never ever

Attached: 1540818284275.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Casca is Arabic/Pajeet. She has no negroid features.

>>Guts and Jill ARE the lost children.
I think that's abundantly obvious to anyone who has read the chapters.

Why do so many idiots fall for this every day?

I think they just want to talk about Berserk

I refuse to let this happen. You hear me, netflix? I WON'T LET YOU DO IT!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (563x435, 582K)

Based

Are you retarded son? She is clearly blacker than Guts and other band of the hawk characters

Cast Moner as Casca.
I might watch the show for the rape scene.

L E A R N
T O
C O D E

It wont happen. They have no end to it. What will they do end at God Hand Rape? they cant they must continue the story and they also cant do that because it gets crazyer with deamons and shit that they have to spend millions just on 1 episode. like imagine how much it costed to GoT to do dragons now imagine how much it will be just to do a Skull Knight Fighting Zodd.

Because blacks were given equalnoppurtuinity in American society so they must be over represented in anything the far left propaganda machine touches.

The first two books were good but then it devolved into filler to sell manga issues indefinitely. It first came out in 89 and the main story between guts and Griffin still isn't resolved. So who cares if the adaptation is shit.

Attached: 1487487096347.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

The idiots dont realize the more you force something the more push back it creates. The sad part is all this will end crashing and the blacks will be the one who will get the short stick from it.

Isabel Moner was made for this role

Imagine an authentic adaptation with nude nymphets

Attached: rosine.jpg (727x947, 159K)

So we posting dream casting?

Redditors are fucking retarded and autistic jesus christ.

Why does it keep getting skipped or ignored?

Always thought he was Samoan

Ella Balinska

Attached: Ella Balinska.jpg (960x1200, 193K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cL4VTNqwYJk

Attached: ep12-2.png (1366x768, 469K)