Teleports behind you

>Teleports behind you
>Heh, nothing personal Night King

Bravo D&D!

Attached: ph_got2019_ARYA_STARK_038.jpg (2000x3000, 251K)

Some make a hot glue video with the Maisie toy

I don't know what that is but I'm sure I don't want to watch that

>spends 7 seasons becoming a master assasin
>kills the final boss
>OH WOW THIS MAKES NO SENSE
you're all idiots.

you're right it definitively was worth guarding the ice wall for 8000 years

>spends 7 seasons becoming a master assasin
>literally screams at the top of her lungs as she's performing her "stealth" attack on the NK

Attached: 1557224923252.png (467x353, 175K)

they were guarding against wildlings, it's based on hadrian's wall

>literally screams at the top of her lungs
to draw his attention so he wouldn't kill bran while she was still jumping toward him

>wights can hear her blood drops (which she doesnt even attempt to cover)
>somehow sneaks past 20 white walkers and hundreds of wights to get behind night king

yep makes total sense

Well, she killed him, didn't she?

Attached: 1556797365832.webm (2000x926, 1.89M)

it was louder outside than deep in the castle

So loud that she pushed through 6 layers of zombies. Yep.

this level of autism isn't good for you. Stop expecting realism in tv, especially fantasy tv.

How was she the prince that was promised? How did she fullfill the prophecy, what was lightbringer, how was it forged, how did she use it?

those are actually good questions, but you're going to have to wait for George to answer them.

Why didn’t she just teleport out of the city? Or cast mass teleport to save citizens. Dunno weird.

Georgie Porgie will be dead before Winds of Winter

Attached: GRRMartinTable1.jpg (655x531, 66K)

prophecies don't real. it's just some made up bullshit

The Night King doesn't exist in the books. He is a show character and the decision by the writers of the show to have her kill him was made by them and not George. George has stated in many interviews that he's never going to have a Sauron-like Evil ultimate bad guy.

But every other prophecy mentioned in the show came to pass. As you said, it's a fantasy TV show. Now your argument is that it's supposed to be a realistic take? Can you make up your mind?

>spends maybe a week or two with a waterdancer learning how to fence with a wooden sword
>gets beaten by a stick and chases a few cats
>washes some bodies
>catches a pigeon
>fails EVERY. SINGLE. TEST she is given by the faceless men
>somehow survives multiple stabbings to the stomach when it took one to immobilize Jon who took an anvil to the face and kept fighting
>is able to do olympic level athletics after drinking some soup and having a snooze
>had to use deception to beat an amateur assassin in a fight
>jumps on a boat back to westeros
>comes back with magic face changing powers despite never being initiated into the faceless men
>is suddenly and inexplicably able to fight so well that she beats Brienne (the best swordsman in Westeros who's been training her entire life) despite not being able to beat AN AMATEUR ASSASSIN ONE SEASON AGO WITH NO EXTRA TRAINING SINCE
>gets to execute Littlefinger and the entire Frey family stealing the ending to Sansa and Robb's respective arcs because... assassin training that she failed miserably?
>is happily tearing apart the entire army of the dead with a magic weapon her fuckboy forged
>suddenly forgets how to fight... because she knocked her head? idk
>somehow sneaks past 12 white walker lieutenants and an IMPENETRABLE ring of wights surrounding the Night King
>directors literally have her teleport out of nowhere to save the day... almost like it's divine intervention

"aRyA hAd fAcELesS aSsAsiN trAiniNG sHEs nOt mArY sUe u dOnT eVeN knOW whAt dEUs eX mAchInA mEAns!!! dAn aNd dAvE ArE gOoD wRiTeRs!"

Attached: 1556750039367.png (1456x1076, 1.18M)

imagine what the show would be like without arya it would be much better

>goes blind
>gets hit with a broom
>can now teleport and "nothin' personal, kid" anyone

Brilliant

ok, I never mentioned the night king. Cool your autism.

you're talking to someone else m8

Convenient. So you agree that the way she killed the Night King was absolutely retarded and made no sense?

Attached: 1533101193407.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

no, i think it was fitting for the show.

If you're implying that the show is garbage, I agree.

exactly

I actually feel sick reading this retarded post
It's fucking robotic
>SHE SPENT X SEASONS TRAINING
>SHE TRAINED
No matter how many times this gets shit on, they will System Restore to a point before they were BTFO, go to a new thread and repeat
>SHE TRAINED

Maybe if she didn't act like a smug no-it-all teenager half of the time that would have worked.

is he wrong tho?

>runs away on a magic horse in episode 5
>teleports back into episode 6 with no horse
What the actual fuck was the point of this shit?

I like how she could have solved the Dany issue and bugged out since she's an elite assassin. I guess Bran didn't like that idea

symbolism for retards. They got some help from snyder

Attached: 1557486846386.jpg (960x646, 84K)

It's equivalent to having a rogue kill the Lich King in WoW. As if a rogue can kill a fucking DK lmao.

>Cersei Lannister
>Joffrey Baratheon
>Ser Meryn Trant
>Tywin Lannister
>Walden Frey
>The Hound
>The Mountain
>Melisandre
>Ser Ilyn Payne
>Beric Dondarrion
>Thoros of Myr

Did she only kill 2 people on her list?After she killed the Night King she was useless.

He's already dead. But it's easy to have a fill in when he looks like a mall santa

Yes it's wrong. Arya's "training" was presented absolutely horrifically considering how she turned into a super assassin. Her jedi powers came out of literal thin air.
Then you've got the writers themselves saying that the entire reason they turned Arya into a super ninja and had her kill the Night King was to subvert expectations that Jon would have a completed character arc. But you still get eggplant buying wristlet sóylent truck customers jumping in to
>SHE TRAINED, FOR SEVEN SEASONS
>SHE WAS TRAINING
>*mic drop*

Attached: benioffweiss.jpg (800x894, 604K)

but she did train for 7 seasons, regardless of how it was presented. I don't like that she was the one who did it, but at the very least it was consistent with the show.

Now I understand why Bran worged into the Ravens. He needed to carry Arya up and over the battle so he could drop her on the night king. It all makes sense now

>but she did train for 7 seasons, regardless of how it was presented.

Poorly like everything else on the show?

He was done warging way before Arya showed up.

Her training was less consistent than the number of soldiers in Dany's army. It had less consistency than the effectiveness of the scorpion ballistas. What she is physically capable of in this show is so inconsistent that the word inconsistent doesn't even do it justice. summed it up quite nicely, there isn't even any exaggeration, it is a literal summary of events.
And if you or any absolute whores ever come to an Arya shitpost thread with more "well we can assume she did X offscreen" garbage to explain her superpowers I will find some way to rape you.

Attached: NED.jpg (986x767, 291K)

Why did she want to kill Thoros and Beric? I don't remember.

They sold her and Gendry to Melisandre.

No wait, just Gendry.

Fuck, it's just Star Wars.
>Obi-wan gives Luke the saber and put him on training wheels right before dying.
>Gets told to go to a far off land where he trains under a master and get great power.
>Fucks it up and leaves without completing it.
>See him in "Jedi" and it's like he finished his training but it's not shown or explained.

>Westeros was saved. But not for me